Naruto_manga_624_prediction_thread - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 03-08-2013, 03:00 PM   #16
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_manga_624_prediction_thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by IXI ANIMO IXI View Post
@numinous i considered you one of the old school predictors i mentioned above, however for what ever reason you seem to have turned into the latter of late
The royal fuck? You clearly haven't read what I wrote in this thread to profess such obvious inanity. I both congratulated the author and pointed out the flaws in the prediction (and even himself thanked me for doing so) and now I'm "just a troll"?

One thing is to defend those who produce content (when such content is worth defending, by the way, and this prediction is), another and much reprehensible is to blindly charge in like a crazed white knight and joust the fucking wall if needed only because it's in the way. So, please, think before you start writing things that are clearly untrue.

Quote:
i would suggest to anyone that does want to write a prediction (and not have to defend it constantly / listen to other shooting holes through it........post it here http://narutobase.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=456
@ bolded: in other words, not having to defend it at all, by the looks of the threads. Even if I was still writing predictions, I wouldn't post them in a place where criticism is null because criticism is vital to any writer, unlike continuous praise which just poisons the writer into thinking he's somehow flawless.

Quote:
i look at it this way......If someone offers you a glass of water when your thirsty....dont bitch about how it tastes .......and the simple fact that these guys have come to the prediction thread, means they were "thirsty and askin for water"
What a completely ignorant remark.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (03-08-2013), Rikudounaruto (03-09-2013)

Old 03-08-2013, 05:02 PM   #17
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
in other words, not having to defend it at all, by the looks of the threads. Even if I was still writing predictions, I wouldn't post them in a place where criticism is null because criticism is vital to any writer, unlike continuous praise which just poisons the writer into thinking he's somehow flawless.
Bitch please... I'm the best writer in da WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!! Aman Shahur can suck it!

Childishness over now.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Numinous (03-08-2013)
Old 03-08-2013, 05:11 PM   #18
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
Bitch please... I'm the best writer in da WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!! Aman Shahur can suck it!
No, the title is mine, ALL MINE, muhahahahahahaha!!!!

@ rikudounaruto: that action bit you gave in the latest post is fine because it's clear and concise. It's like I said, just avoid overly long paragraphs, because you already do a good job at writing said action.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (03-08-2013), Rikudounaruto (03-09-2013)
Old 03-08-2013, 07:05 PM   #19
Abuha
Academy Student

Abuha is an unknown quantity at this point

Having access to creative criticism is vital for any creative individual's progress. You cannot make progress unless you know what exactly you are doing right and what needs improving in ones work. Therefore, reader feedback is invaluable to any artist.

I did not just register to post this. I am an old member who lost his login details.
Abuha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abuha For This Useful Post:
Numinous (03-09-2013), Rikudounaruto (03-09-2013)