Naruto_641 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 07-31-2013, 01:40 AM   #1
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Naruto_641

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/641/1

EPIC combination..I have to say.....Madara and Hashi are already changing fucking landscapes lol....good chapter!
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-31-2013, 01:58 AM   #2
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_641

I thought it was kinda short but good overall. I think Obito will realise that Jubs is incomplete and try to extract Gyuuki and Kurama soon. Where is KB at the moments?
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 02:20 AM   #3
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
I thought it was kinda short but good overall. I think Obito will realise that Jubs is incomplete and try to extract Gyuuki and Kurama soon. Where is KB at the moments?
Yeah it did feel short...though the action was paced wonderfully...i think my fav combination attack was the double Flying thunder God to replace Obito....that was pretty clever. Finally Sasuke and Naruto getting their chakra levels right to properly fuse their techs...KB is no where to be seen...which is odd Hachi should of been had his chakra replenished....
Old 07-31-2013, 03:47 AM   #4
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Kishi's getting fucking lazy. FTG was always attributed as Minato's creation. Hell, didn't Tobirama note Minato's T/S was faster at one moment?

Pretty weird that Sasuke is somehow able to match chakra with Naruto.

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 04:06 AM   #5
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
Kishi's getting fucking lazy. FTG was always attributed as Minato's creation. Hell, didn't Tobirama note Minato's T/S was faster at one moment?

Pretty weird that Sasuke is somehow able to match chakra with Naruto.
No...it was originally stated Obito's S/T jutsu surpassed Minato's and Tobirama's. Minato being the fastest shinobi alive...Kishi went to clear up the facts in the Hashi/Madara flashback when he demonstrated Tobirama's jutsu using a straight FTG. Obviously Minato simply upgraded the tech and his own version surpasses the 2nd Hokage. This chapter it is shown that both kages uses two different seals for FTG.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/641/11

Tobirama has stated that Minato is faster but he simply tells Naruto that his father copied the tech from him.

Sasuke didn't match Naruto's chakra per say but he got his own chakra to match Naruto's jutsu chakra/power level. (Kinda like the bijuu bomb, Sasuke was trying to get the ratio down of the mix of chakras)

I think it is pretty evident that Naruto has more chakra than Sasuke....

Last edited by apacolypz; 07-31-2013 at 04:21 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (08-01-2013)
Old 07-31-2013, 05:18 AM   #6
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Comment on past few chapters: as expected, Kishimoto is making Obito highly broken to make him a proper Final Villain. Too bad he crapped on all of that with the pedo/necro feelings for Rin.

Comment on this chapter: You guys are surprised by Kishimoto diluting the skill pool? This isn't something new, you know? Other than that, meh chapter, nothing much happened other than the combos.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 06:54 AM   #7
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,333 Times in 4,062 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

This site is still alive? Forums been down for like a month.

Edit: Anyway about the chapter best part was Tobirama showing Minato that he still has relevance in this fight. Dude's like he's copying me not the other way around. I wonder how much Kishi is going to abuse the wind makes fire stronger thing. 2/5 for this weeks chapter I don't know it seemed rather boring.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 07-31-2013 at 07:00 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 06:59 AM   #8
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

This is actually one of the better fights in the manga if you expunge all that crappy plot that led up to it. A little tougher to follow because of powerlevels/techs and a bit broken because edos don't die, but all in all pretty good.

EDIT: Vengeance - the Fandom site has been active for longer, just the forums are down. They manage to remove all the posts from about mid-march until now it seems so who knows what troubles they were having.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down

Last edited by ACt; 07-31-2013 at 07:01 AM.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (08-01-2013), Vengeance (07-31-2013)
Old 07-31-2013, 07:06 AM   #9
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,333 Times in 4,062 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
This is actually one of the better fights in the manga if you expunge all that crappy plot that led up to it. A little tougher to follow because of powerlevels/techs and a bit broken because edos don't die, but all in all pretty good.
I don't know it seems rather boring to me. Maybe because there's no sense of danger at this point since the only one's fighting are ether Edo's and or NaruSuke. It's like ok they combine fire and wind again in an attack that will not work. Can we progress to actually activating Moons eye already? I'm actually looking forward to seeing if Kishi can properly execute a trippy dream world scenario. Something where the protagonist (referring to Naruto and Sasuke) need to find a way to brake free. I'd rather see that over this fight.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 07:51 AM   #10
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,584 Times in 2,263 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Laughing my ass off at the fact that in this intricate, clever combo the only ones doing any goddamn thinking are the two dead guys.

Tobirama and Minato: Let's perform a highly complex teleportation maneuver to get around an otherwise impenetrable defense.
Naruto and Sasuke: RUN FORWARD BLOW SHIT UP

It's really making Madara look bad that he's got such a hard-on for fighting Hashirama that he doesn't give a shit about the god in mortal flesh a few yards away from him. Like, wasn't this guy supposed to have some manner of devious intelligence or something?

What I gathered from this chapter is that Tobirama and Minato's Hiraishin are functionally identical except that Minato figured out how to use his with the shuriken.

Also thank fucking god this forum's back because there was not gonna be anywhere else currently existent where anyone would even want to go.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
Lightning (08-01-2013), platinumrug (07-31-2013), Sensei-Q (08-01-2013)
Old 07-31-2013, 08:07 AM   #11
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Was a good chapter, just short as hell though...

1). Lol Minato is getting trolled so hard at this point... Kishi will not let him use his Jutsu, even when he tries kishi forces Minato to stop to either save naruto and sauske or just pain go all kakashi and hold back...
Now the guy cannot even grab a Bijuudama with one arm and transport it back to Obito even though Obito is tagged and he should still have a kage bushin on the field...
And what is up with the kyuubi's chakra? Minato has literally gotten now power up from it at all... minato's physical speed should be ridiculous considering how fast he is at base and how much slow naruto was increased by just soe of the kyuubi's Yang chakra and he is using all the YIN chakra right now...

2).Kishi must hate Minato right now... Must have caught his wife masturbating to him or something... "how do you like him now Kimiko you bitch!".
And as I thought, the FTG was invented by the 2nd Hokage... No surprise there... Although I am pretty sure that tobirama has confirmed that each user needs a specific seal...

3). In the next couple chapters, Madara is going to either absorb edo hashirama as he is to increase his power and gain a body the same level as Obito or revive him using rinne tensai then revive him and absorb him...
Madara likely had this trump card set up using the rinne tensai in the first place...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 09:00 AM   #12
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
I don't know it seems rather boring to me. Maybe because there's no sense of danger at this point since the only one's fighting are ether Edo's and or NaruSuke. It's like ok they combine fire and wind again in an attack that will not work. Can we progress to actually activating Moons eye already? I'm actually looking forward to seeing if Kishi can properly execute a trippy dream world scenario. Something where the protagonist (referring to Naruto and Sasuke) need to find a way to brake free. I'd rather see that over this fight.
Well, it does suffer from the Untouchable Villain syndrome and we know Sasuke/Naruto aren't going to die right off, but that happens in most of these style fights. The Pein Arc was great but you knew Naruto wasn't going to lose. (Of course, there were deaths, which was great... and then it wasn't.) We'll see how it progresses. Eventually, Obito has to up the stakes and start taking people out to push Naruto and Sasuke further. There's also Madara and Orochimaru/Kages as a wild card. (Wouldn't it be awesome with his arrival at the Kages, Orochimaru curse sealed them and was able to take control of them to try and capture the Juubi/Obito?) I'll give it time as I feel we're still in the early throes of this one.

Also, Shikamaru for Hokage. Might be the truth after Sasuke and Naruto go all Thelma and Louise.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 09:49 AM   #13
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Glad the forums are back... meh chapter.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 11:20 AM   #14
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough

Glad to see the forums back. Not what I was expecting when I went to the homepage this morning.

Where was the third in this chapter? I could really care less about the Madara-Hashi fight taking place, neither of them can die, and both could be a lot more useful to their sides. Naruto had the same kind of smile Sasuke had at the Kage summit when he went crazy.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 12:25 PM   #15
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,601 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

LOL, this chapter is just great. It just illustrated how much of an unoriginal faggot Minato is. Every one of his techniques was basically taught to him or copied from somebody (or something) else.

Summoning toads: Introduced to them by Jiriaya.

Rasengan: A lower quality (read:bootleg) version of a Bijuu bomb.

FTG: Stole that shit from Tobirama

8 Trigrams Sealing Technique: An Uzumaki tech. Most likely taught to him by his wife.

Death God Jutsu: Seeing as the Uzumaki have a freaking mask that controls it, then also an Uzumaki tech that he stole borrowed.

Now we just need to learn where he got his barrier jutsu techs from and he will be a 100% authentic copy-pasta ninja.

Last edited by ask me anything; 07-31-2013 at 12:28 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
Sensei-Q (08-01-2013)