Naruto_641 - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 07-31-2013, 12:57 PM   #16
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto_641

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
LOL, this chapter is just great. It just illustrated how much of an unoriginal faggot Minato is. Every one of his techniques was basically taught to him or copied from somebody (or something) else.

Summoning toads: Introduced to them by Jiriaya.

Rasengan: A lower quality (read:bootleg) version of a Bijuu bomb.

FTG: Stole that shit from Tobirama

8 Trigrams Sealing Technique: An Uzumaki tech. Most likely taught to him by his wife.

Death God Jutsu: Seeing as the Uzumaki have a freaking mask that controls it, then also an Uzumaki tech that he stole borrowed.

Now we just need to learn where he got his barrier jutsu techs from and he will be a 100% authentic copy-pasta ninja.
What's sad about it is that it's not even like that's ever what he was supposed to be. Every one of those sorts of things was meant to be his and his alone and then everything got retconned into him just adapting existing shit. All for massive bullshit plot pulls. Tobirama looks like shit compared to Hashirama, let's give him a few dozen other abilities out of fucking nowhere so that he's relevant! Naruto can't just be the son of the Fourth Hokage, oh no, he has to be descended from a legendary, prestigious clan! Hey, we need to asspull a way for Orochimaru to edo tensei the four previous Hokage despite it being literally impossible, let's make Minato's supposed ultimate technique something that was kind of just around already.

Kishimoto has just been taking one of the more respectable characters in this manga back in the day and been shitting all over him for 141 chapters straight. It sucks.

Old 07-31-2013, 01:25 PM   #17
Aman Shahur
Genin

Aman Shahur has a little shameless behaviour in the past

hnnn pretty bore chapter..........

I have predict for future chapter off naruto..remember final boss for sonic adventure 1? perfect chaos??? remember how chaos only use the negative energies off the emeralds which mean sonic still had chance to use positive effect and change a saiyain sonic mode??? i think kitchi taking similar approach for future manga chapter off naruto.

my predict is obito will only harness negative energies off the bijuu inside off him aka yang chakras and positive chakras will reject his body and somehow naruto will get this ying energy after facing difficult trials via telpathic approach....... minato present off the yang chakras will get stealed by obito instead......naruto will become sage with ying chakras and obito is sage of yang chakras..........so the battle become sage of sixth path vs each other............just a think from me.........
Aman Shahur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 01:29 PM   #18
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,722 Times in 3,844 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Fuck, I was hoping you had died in the down time from lack of attention. Or, at the very least, your retarded ass had forgotten this place existed.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (08-03-2013), Sensei-Q (08-01-2013)
Old 07-31-2013, 01:57 PM   #19
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
Kishimoto has just been taking one of the more respectable characters in this manga back in the day and been shitting all over him for 141 chapters straight. It sucks.
Kishi's checklist of characters to shat on:

1. Itachi Uchiha... check
2. Orochimaru... check
3. Kabuto... check
4. Madara Uchiha... check
5. Minato Namikaze... check

Have I left anyone out?
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (07-31-2013), catilena1890 (07-31-2013), Numinous (07-31-2013), OiB (08-01-2013), Sensei-Q (08-01-2013)
Old 07-31-2013, 02:34 PM   #20
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

Good to know that I wasn't the only one having trouble accessing the forums. I thought it was a decent chapter, not anything spectacular, pisses me off that now FTG is apparently the second's technique? Am I reading that correctly?
Old 07-31-2013, 03:39 PM   #21
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
LOL, this chapter is just great. It just illustrated how much of an unoriginal faggot Minato is. Every one of his techniques was basically taught to him or copied from somebody (or something) else.

Summoning toads: Introduced to them by Jiriaya.

Rasengan: A lower quality (read:bootleg) version of a Bijuu bomb.

FTG: Stole that shit from Tobirama

8 Trigrams Sealing Technique: An Uzumaki tech. Most likely taught to him by his wife.

Death God Jutsu: Seeing as the Uzumaki have a freaking mask that controls it, then also an Uzumaki tech that he stole borrowed.

Now we just need to learn where he got his barrier jutsu techs from and he will be a 100% authentic copy-pasta ninja.
Sorry, not every one can have awesome KKG powers gained for the sage himself who got his form the Juubi... And despite that still keep up with and even prove to be superior to even some of top tier shinobi like EMS madara and hashirama...

But, even though Minato has copied everyone of his techniques form another or just basic concept of another Techniques... Minato is able to take an already strong, effective techniques and make the Way stronger and more effective then Before!!!
And Look at naruto... Done copied every technique he has while having the Kyuubi's power passe don to him like the ultimate KKG so what is your point?

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 05:11 PM   #22
catilena1890
I ran outta fucks to give

catilena1890 will become famous soon enoughcatilena1890 will become famous soon enough

Isn't pretty much every modern jutsu a bootlegged version of an older one though? The Byakugan came from the Sharingan, Orochimaru stole the Edo Tensei, Toad Sage Mode was used by Jiraiya long before Naruto, I'm sure there are many others I'm not thinking of. Are there any truly unique jutsus in the Naruto world?

catilena1890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 05:18 PM   #23
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by catilena1890 View Post
Isn't pretty much every modern jutsu a bootlegged version of an older one though? The Byakugan came from the Sharingan, Orochimaru stole the Edo Tensei, Toad Sage Mode was used by Jiraiya long before Naruto, I'm sure there are many others I'm not thinking of. Are there any truly unique jutsus in the Naruto world?
Naruto's Sexy Harem no jutsu
Old 07-31-2013, 05:23 PM   #24
catilena1890

catilena1890 will become famous soon enoughcatilena1890 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
Naruto's Sexy Harem no jutsu
Which uses the Shadow Clone Jutsu, a technique he did NOT invent. Sexy Harem no Jutsu is just a hilarious product of the shadow clone jutsu, like the Byakugan is a more invasive version of the Sharingan.

Old 07-31-2013, 06:27 PM   #25
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,601 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
It's only natural for all things to be improvements on the stuff that came before it. That's how our modern level of technology and scientific advancement came to be after all. If you're in a specific field of study (like medicine for example) and you take the knowledge learned from your professors, and later the doctors you work with during your residency, and then apply that knowledge to new and innovative procedures then that's all fine and dandy. Just acknowledge all the people who helped you get to where you are today.

In Minato's case, he has from the very beginning, taken credit for all of his jutsus. FTG was supposed to be something he created himself. Death God Jutsu was proclaimed by 3rd hokage to be Minatos tech also. Nothing to the contrary has been mentioned in over 600+ chapters, and now we the reader are supposed to accept these new jutsu origins without and complaints. No! I'm sorry but that's just bad writing, and terrible ass pulls to make irrelevant people seem relevant.

Doesn't it raise the question of why Tobirama wasn't widely known for his version on FTG. If he was so l33t then shouldn't he have gone down in the history books for such legendary skills. You see what I mean? If the history books of konoha haven't already recognized him for these skills in the past then why are they SUPER DUPER impressive now?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Sorry, not every one can have awesome KKG powers gained for the sage himself who got his form the Juubi... And despite that still keep up with and even prove to be superior to even some of top tier shinobi like EMS madara and hashirama...

But, even though Minato has copied everyone of his techniques form another or just basic concept of another Techniques... Minato is able to take an already strong, effective techniques and make the Way stronger and more effective then Before!!!
Keep White Knighting your favorite character KY. Only you would defend such horrible writing, and essentially dismiss the premiss of strength through hard work, in favor of a character that is a cum dumpster full of broken techniques.

Quote:
And Look at naruto... Done copied every technique he has while having the Kyuubi's power passe don to him like the ultimate KKG so what is your point?
What's your point? That naruto is just as horrible a character as his dad?! If so, then yeah. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Last edited by ask me anything; 07-31-2013 at 06:28 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (07-31-2013)
Old 07-31-2013, 06:32 PM   #26
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Which uses the Shadow Clone Jutsu, a technique he did NOT invent. Sexy Harem no Jutsu is just a hilarious product of the shadow clone jutsu
Using that logic, then you knock the FRS and the Raikiri, which is expansions/alterations of a current jutsu that is a knockoff. It depends on how you look at it. Expanding/altering a jutsu... is that original or tom-foolery?

Quote:
like the Byakugan is a more invasive version of the Sharingan.
Ah... to reminisce of part 1 stories that have long been forgotten by the author.
Old 07-31-2013, 07:03 PM   #27
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
Kishi went to clear up the facts in the Hashi/Madara flashback when he demonstrated Tobirama's jutsu using a straight FTG
I'm fully aware, but that doesn't change that it was incredibly lazy. There were several explanations Kishi could've used for that, one of which I mentioned, being that it was merely the name of his kenjutsu and due to the fame it reached after that blow, Minato named his jutsu after it.

But for Kishi do that, have Tobirama admit Minato has faster T/S, and then attribute the jutsu that Minato had been previously stated as creating himself to Tobirama, fucking lazy as hell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
This site is still alive? Forums been down for like a month.
I thought it was just two weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
They manage to remove all the posts from about mid-march until now it seems so who knows what troubles they were having.
Seems like they had to restore the forums with a back up. I highly doubt anything was intentionally removed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Fuck, I was hoping you had died
What is wrong with you?

It's not that serious.

You will be missed.

Last edited by Emissary of Justice; 07-31-2013 at 07:06 PM.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 07:52 PM   #28
catilena1890

Quote:
It's only natural for all things to be improvements on the stuff that came before it. That's how our modern level of technology and scientific advancement came to be after all. If you're in a specific field of study (like medicine for example) and you take the knowledge learned from your professors, and later the doctors you work with during your residency, and then apply that knowledge to new and innovative procedures then that's all fine and dandy. Just acknowledge all the people who helped you get to where you are today.

In Minato's case, he has from the very beginning, taken credit for all of his jutsus. FTG was supposed to be something he created himself. Death God Jutsu was proclaimed by 3rd hokage to be Minatos tech also. Nothing to the contrary has been mentioned in over 600+ chapters, and now we the reader are supposed to accept these new jutsu origins without and complaints. No! I'm sorry but that's just bad writing, and terrible ass pulls to make irrelevant people seem relevant.

Doesn't it raise the question of why Tobirama wasn't widely known for his version on FTG. If he was so l33t then shouldn't he have gone down in the history books for such legendary skills. You see what I mean? If the history books of konoha haven't already recognized him for these skills in the past then why are they SUPER DUPER impressive now?!

Keep White Knighting your favorite character KY. Only you would defend such horrible writing, and essentially dismiss the premiss of strength through hard work, in favor of a character that is a cum dumpster full of broken techniques.

What's your point? That naruto is just as horrible a character as his dad?! If so, then yeah. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
I see your point, in that case, yes, it is very terrible writing. The only reason I can think of for shoving Minato down our throats and shafting the other Kage was to make it painfully obvious that Minato was Naruto's dad so that the fandom wouldn't see the official confirmation as an asspull. It didn't work, but it's a theory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
Using that logic, then you knock the FRS and the Raikiri, which is expansions/alterations of a current jutsu that is a knockoff. It depends on how you look at it. Expanding/altering a jutsu... is that original or tom-foolery?

Ah... to reminisce of part 1 stories that have long been forgotten by the author.
It is what it is. I'm not complaining about the lack of "original" Jutsu, I was merely pointing out that there really AREN'T any Jutsus that don't have some sort of established base from a previous one. I misunderstood the point that was being made and forgot that all of Minato's techniques were reported to be his and his alone, with his son taking up the mantle. As that isn't the case, my argument is pretty moot, isn't it?

And lawl, I don't think Kishimoto's memory goes past the last 10 chapters or so. There are soooo many plotholes in the manga it's laughable, and I don't doubt for a second that we're the only ones who remember everything from part 1, or that I'm the only one who cares enough to bring it up.

Old 07-31-2013, 09:14 PM   #29
CrustaceaN
-

CrustaceaN is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
Kishi's getting fucking lazy. FTG was always attributed as Minato's creation. Hell, didn't Tobirama note Minato's T/S was faster at one moment?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
I'm fully aware, but that doesn't change that it was incredibly lazy. There were several explanations Kishi could've used for that, one of which I mentioned, being that it was merely the name of his kenjutsu and due to the fame it reached after that blow, Minato named his jutsu after it.

But for Kishi do that, have Tobirama admit Minato has faster T/S, and then attribute the jutsu that Minato had been previously stated as creating himself to Tobirama, fucking lazy as hell.
WRONG, Tobirama noted that the Fourths "Shunshin" was faster, not the T/S.

2 different trans say the same thing.

Minato is officially over-fucking-rated. OFFICIALLY!

Sloppy shit from Kishi.
CrustaceaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 09:17 PM   #30
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,601 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Something just occurred to me. HOW THE FUCK DID THE 2ND HOKAGE DIE IF HE HAD FTG!!!

When he and his team where being chased by those 20 or so bounty hunter guys, he volunteered himself to be the decoy so the others could get away. So why not put one of his seals on Danzo or Hiruzen and FTG to their location once they had got a little distance, and keep fucking living.

Man the plot holes in the manga are deepening.

Last edited by ask me anything; 07-31-2013 at 09:19 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
catilena1890 (07-31-2013), Human Rasengan (08-03-2013), platinumrug (07-31-2013), Uchiha09 (08-04-2013)