Naruto_642_predict/spoiler - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 07-31-2013, 11:46 AM   #1
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Naruto_642_predict/spoiler

I was pretty sure that Naruto would gain the Hiraishin/FTG... Now that I see Obito's speed... I think that naruto may just gain the same level of speed or greater, thus not need the Hiraishin/FTG...

Coupled with sasuke analyzing the Jutsu and the second Hokage needing some charity work to make up for his Uchiha hating in the past... I could see Tobirama warping away with sasuke to teach him the Hiraishin/FTG so he cna sompete against RS level SHinobi... Once he gets his other powers up/s as well...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-31-2013, 01:32 PM   #2
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto_642_predict/spoiler

The combo technique didn't work, Obito's unfazed, nothing important is going to happen until Naruto/Sasuke receive a power-up out of fucking nowhere.

There you go. Predictions ahoy.
Old 07-31-2013, 09:18 PM   #3
CrustaceaN
-

CrustaceaN is an unknown quantity at this point

Sasuke gets Rinnegan since he Vampired Karin so much, Naruto turns into the Body of the sage after receiving every bijuu's chakra(and somehow Hachibi's too).
Sasuke/Naruto do Fusion and bam, a real sage.
CrustaceaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 06:40 AM   #4
sFrog
Academy Student

sFrog is an unknown quantity at this point

Naruto has given the chakra of the 9-tails to various fodders. If he gives some of his yang chakra to his dad who has got yin or vice versa (if Minato is able to) then there will be a power up.

Same as Naruto could give Sasuke some chakra
sFrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 07:52 AM   #5
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

Obito extracts Gyuuki from KB who is sulking from lack of panel appearances. Samehada goes to Naruto and gives it chakra it got from Gyuuki and Minato gives the other half of Kurama and Naruto becomes a disfigured version of the So6P. Yamato is somehow rescued by Oro and injects wood style into Sasukes eyes to unlock RG
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 11:40 AM   #6
Tankthehook
Academy Student

Tankthehook is an unknown quantity at this point

i found this

NARUTO 642 PREDICTION
642 - Withstanding Overhelming Juubi Jinchurki's power

Go without hesitating !

[First panel shows Naruto's and Sasuke's back with clouds of smoke floating in front of us. In far away black flames are shown burning/flaring with some deformed rocks around. ]
SFX: BURN ! FLARE ! BURN !
Naruto(keep smilling): Got him
Sasuke(keep smilling): Now let's burn him
[Obito is shown almost completely engulfed by black flames which completly cover his body. Near Obito clouds of smoke are floating around created from impact of crushing.]
SFX: ENGULF ! FLARE ! BURN ! BURN ! FLOAT AROUND !
Obito: Arghh !! (screams in pain while keep annoyed with painful expression on his face)
[Tobirama appears close to Minato, who's hand is regenerating from floating around ashes.]
SFX: APPEAR ! LAND ! TURN AROUND ! REGENERATE !
Tobirama: It looks like it is working (smirks)
Minato: appearantly (smiles)
[Shots on Konoha 11 along with some random shinobi smilling and begin to cheer]
[Shot on Obito's face is shown]
Obito: Why are you smilling, traitor and you Naruto(look at them from far away) (smirks) Your Combo was indeed great... but I have many ways to get rid of it (smirks)

[Suprised Look on many of shinobi is shown with some words being spoken meanwhile by Obito]
Shinobi(scared): ?!
Shinobi2(worried): ?!
Obito: Deva Path...(pauses) Preta Path..., (pauses) my new black matter technique..., (pauses) Kamui...(pauses) so many ways to get rid of your combo. (evil laughter)
SFX: HA HA HA HA HA (evil crazy laughter)
[Zoom on Naruto and Sasuke faces is shown ]
Naruto: ?! *Bastard* (surpised and angry)
Sasuke: ?! *Damn... I will burn him anyway !* (enraged facial expression)
[Bottom wide panel showing black flames being pushed away/repelled with Obito's stretched arms in opposite directions]
Obito: Shinra Tensei !
SFX: PUSH ! PUSH ! REPEL ! REPEL !

[Minato and Tobirama are shown watching black flames in mid air being pushed away from Obito, who was standing. ]
SFX: FLY AWAY ! FLY AWAY ! BURN ! BURN !
Minato: ?! (suprised and worried look) Everyone !, move away
Tobirama: ?! (shocked face) Move fast ! (look at Shinobi being in range of falling black flames)
[Many Shinobi are shown runing away while having scared faces, trying to get away as far from black flames as possible]
SFX: RUN ! RUN ! ESCAPE ! TREMBLE !
[Some Shinobi are shown being hit by black flames are are burning with black flames on them]
SFX: FALL DOWN ! BURN ! ENGULF ! SCREAM
Shinobi1: Argh ! (scream in pain)
Shinobi2: Uwah ! (scream in pain)
Shinobi3: Gah ! (scream in pain)
[ Black flames disappear from many runing in pain shinobi's bodies ]
SFX: PUT AWAY ! DISAPPEAR ! EXTINGUISH !
[Bottom wide panel shows closure on both Sasuke's eyes with Ems activated while nerves are visible in widden eyes of Sasuke. Effect of drawing/attracting/absorbing is shown around as Sasuke'e widden eyes in shape of some curves comming into Sasuke' eyes.]
SFX: DRAW ! ABSORB ! EXTINGUISH !

[Obito is shown standing in middle of debris with small crater formed into ground. A lot of smoke is still floating around him, covering most field around him.]
SFX: FLOAT AROUND ! SMOKE !
Obito: I have enough of you (points his left stretched arm with extended index finger at edo Minato and edo Tobirama from far away) I will begin from you (smirks)
[Edo Minato and Edo Tobirama are shown with suprised look as all black orbs moves suddenly and swirl around them.]
SFX: MOVES ! SWIRL AROUND ! SOURROUND !
Edo Minato: ?!
Edo Tobirama: ?!
[Seven Black orbs divide into many smaller ones, then attach to Minato's and Tobirama's bodies covering them completly.]
SFX: DIVIDE ! ATTACH ! COVER !
[Fearfull epression draws on Minato and Tobirama's faces as they stop Obito moving his black staff and pointing at them.]
Edo Tobirama: ?! (fear)
Edo Minato: ?! (fear)
[Closure on Obito face with no emotions visible is shown]
Obito: Vanish, Sensei and Second Hokage Complete Anihilation !

[Minato and Tobirama bodies are shown glowing very bright light as glowing orbs explands on their bodies]
SFX: GLOWS ! EXANDS !
[Minato and Tobirama's bodies implode then disappear completly along with glowing orbs as huge crater is only left after Obito's attack, with a lot of ashes floating around.]
SFX: BLOWS ! KABOOM ! OBLITERATE !
[Closure on Obito's face is shown with smirks drawing on his mouth]
Obito: * It won't finish them as they are Edo Tensei, but it buy me enough time to deal with Naruto and Sasuke* (stare at Naruto and Sasuke in far away) you are next (whispers)
[Naruto and Sasuke are shown watching powerfull implosion from far away.]
Naruto: Dad !, Second Hokage * It happened so fast* (worried look)
Sasuke: ?! Don't loose your focus, Naruto (keep hand on his eye) *I slowly become more and more accustomed to these eyes, brother*

[Obito appears suddenly in front of Naruto and Sasuke while being shown in fast movement with lines of speed indicating speedblitz. Obito body is shown leaning forward at Naruto and Sasuke.]
SFX: APPEAR ! COMES ! MOVES FAST
Naruto: ?!(senses Obito appearing) Sasuke !
Sasuke: ?! * When did he get here*
[Naruto's mind]
Kurama: Naruto ! I am ready
Naruto: ?! great timming, Kurama !
[Naruto's mind]
[Chakra burst around Naruto and Sasuke as flares/ flames are floating around comming from them ]
Naruto: Bijuu mode !
Sasuke: Final Sussano !
SFX: BURST ! FLARES ! FLOAT AROUND ! FORMS !
[Obito is shown being on hand's distance in front of them but suddenly slows down]
Obito: ?! *Effects of Wind release Rasen Shuriken, I can feel my cells hurting a lot..., along with cursed black flames*(angry) I will finish you both !
[Obito is shown almost touching Naruto cloaked in Big Kurama cloak and Sasuke cloaked in Final Sussano]
SFX: FORMS ! FORMS ! FINISH !
[Shots on both Obito opened flams with black matter forming black spikes comming in Naruto's, Sasuke's direction]

[Big panel of Obtio hitting Naruto with black matter kept in his right opened palm and Sasuke with black matter kept in his left opened palm]
SFX: DESTROY ! IMPALE ! OBLITERATE !
[Bottom panel shows Naruto and Sasuke withstanding Obito's black matter formed in spikes impaled in his Final Sussano and Kurama cloak. Cracks appear on Final Sussano and Kurama cloak, which some of their chakra desintegrating]
SFX: WITHSTAND ! CRACKS ! DESINTEGRATE !
Naruto: ?! *what a power... that new technique is very dangerous* (serious)
Sasuke: ?! *Not just Amaterasu, but even my Final Sussano...* (enraged)
[Obito's black spikes made from strange substance dissolve in his both hands as Naruto in deformed and cracked Tailed beast mode along with Sasuke in deformed and cracked Final Sussano are shown]
SFX: DISSOLVES ! DEFORMS ! STOPS !
Obito: *So they withstood it... persistant brats* (serious as he glare at Sasuke and Naruto) Very well Preta Pa- ?! (get interrupted)

[Sasuke is shown with widden eyes with EMS activated in his both eyes]
SFX: WIDDEN ! ACTIVATE !
Sasuke: Eternal Mangekyou: Genjutsu !
[Obito stops in middle of his speech as he has strange facial expression while stops moving]
Sasuke: It worked !(smirks), (turns to Naruto)Naruto, get away from him, I caught him in genjutsu !
Naruto(nods): (turns to Sasuke)Ok, Sasuke *Bossy as always* (annoyed)
[Naruto and Sasuke are shown getting away from Obito who is just standing there ]
Obito: ?! (snap out) Genjutsu (Look up at Sasuke in mid air jumping away) that was traitor's work
[Obito is shown trying to move but can't move as his legs are sinking into mud formed under his legs.]
Obito: ?! *That is * ?! (sense something as he turns his head in that direction)
[Barrage of mud projectiles ignited with flames are shown flying at him at high speed]
SFX: FLY ! FORMS ! ENGULF ! FLY !

[Hiruzen completly regenerated is shown in far away distance with mud shaped in dragons's heads are comming out from ground ]
SFX: EMERGE ! FORMS ! SHOOT ! BARRAGE !
Hiruzen: Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet ! (weaves through another handseals)Fire Release: Fire Dragon Bullet ! (breathing fire)
[Obito is shown being hit by barrage of flaming mud projectiles which totally engulf him in flames.]
SFX: HIT ! HIT ! BURN ! ENGULF ! IGNITE ! BURN !
Obito: Gah ! (scream just for once then stops)
[Black sphere forms around Obito which protect him from flaming mud projectiles]
SFX: Forms ! CLOSE ! Protect !

[Madara swings Perfect Sussano Sword at Hashirama's wood dragons and wood god cutting both of them in half with powerfull horizontal shockwave crushing with ground cause great impact with a lot of dust rise from ground.]
SFX: SWINGS ! CUT ! SHOCKWAVE ! CRUSH ! DESTROY !
Madara: Don't waste my time, Hashirama ! (enraged)
Hashirama(suprised): ?! (jump away and sprouting new root from ground) *This Giant Sussano..., it is bigger then last one formed as cloak around Kyuubi*
[Hashirama is shown standing in giant crater created by PS slash with a lot of debris floating around.]
Hashirama: You asked for that Madara(serious) (weaves through handseals)Sage Art: Wood Release: True Several Thousand Hands !
[Huge Thousand broken Hands statue/Buddha is shown rising from ground , growing even bigger then Perfect Sussano as it finishes towering about everyone]
SFX: SUMMON ! RISE ! GROWS ! TOWERING !
Tankthehook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 11:40 AM   #7
Tankthehook
Academy Student

Tankthehook is an unknown quantity at this point

[Many shinobi are shown shitting in their pants with scared/fearfull look as they spot Huge statue appearing]
[Madara is shown smirking with serious face as he stare at Hashirama who is standing on Huge Thousand broken hands Buddha.]
Madara(smirks): It looked much better last time... don't you think Hashirama ?
Hashirama(serious): Let's end this fast, Madara (smiles) No, I don't see any difference (Hands made of wood being to regrowing in thousand of branches which merge together forming giant wood hands)
SFX: GROWS ! REFORMS ! SHAPES !
Madara(angry look): I see... (smirks)Finally the fight I was waiting so long, Hashirama ! (rape face) *I will prove to Hashirama as being supperior fast and then deal with Obito....*
Hashirama: Everyone get away as far as you can ! (turns to Madara) Let's settle this, Madara !

[Perfect Susssano and Huge thousand arms wood statue are shown walking in each other directions]
SFX: WALKS ! TAKE STEP ! TAKE STEP !
[Perfect Sussano is shown swinging it's four arms at Huge thousand arms wood statue throwing all thousand arms. Perfect's Sussano's blades clash with incomming thousand arms ]
SFX: SWINGS ! THROWS ! CLASH !

[Obito emerges out of black sphere which dissolves around but is suddenly caught by Giant Hiruzen arms]
Obito: ?! (spot Hiruzen's giant arms grabbing him)
SFX: GRAB ! CAUGHT ! KEPT IN PLACE !
[Black matter techique come out of Obito's body comming at Hiruzen, who release his grip on Obito shrinking in size.]
SFX: COME OUT ! RELEASE ! SHRINKS !
[Obito is shown trying to move but can't as black shadow is shown connecting to him and comming from where Hiruzen were.]
SFX: CONNECT ! STOPS ! CONTROLS !
Obito: ?! *Third Hokage, you truelly live up to your hype, being able to use many konoha techniques...* (enraged)
[Third Hokage is shown standing with keep hanseals formed as shadow is shown comming from his legs]
Hiruzen: *This black matter can protect him from fire and earth..., it makes him invincible, however he can't use while being restrained* Mind Body Disturbance Technique ! [forms his hands like this:
Obito: ?!
Hiruzen: Yamanaka Clan Telepathy ! *Naruto, Sasuke.*

[Naruto in regenerated Bijuu mode and Sasuke in regenerated Finall Sussano are shown watching from far distance ]
Naruto/Sasuke ?! (Hear Hiruzen) Third Hokage !
Hiruzen: Yes,that me. We don't have too much time so listen carefully...(pauses) I restrained Obito currently but I am not sure how long I can keep him like that. You both have to use your the most powerfull techniques and attack him at the same times, it may work. I believe in you Naruto, Sasuke !
[Naruto is shown moving away from Sasuke as he charges his flash bijuudama. Black and white orbs are shown gathering in front of his kurama's jaw ]
SFX: MOVES ! GATHER ! CHARGE ! FORMS !
Naruto: I won't fail here (smirks)
[Sasuke is shown moving away from Naruto as he charges his Blaze release Yasaka Magatama]
SFX: MOVES ! FORMS ! IGNITE ! ENGULF ! FORMS !
Sasuke: I will prove that I deserves to be hokage !

Hiruzen: Everyone, use your the most powerfull techniques !
[Shots on Konoha 11 with many others shinobi in background cheering as they prepare their most powerfull technique]
Konoha rookies: It is our chance ! (cheer)
[Everyone is shown shooting their most powerfull techniques]
Killer bee: Bijuudama !
[Wide bottom cross panel shown Sasuke/Naruto serious faces]

[Obito break Mind Control technique as all the most powerfull attacks fly at him]
SFX: FLY ! COME ! BARRAGE OF ATTACKS ! BREAKS !
Obito: ?! (snap out ) This is (spot shadow connecting to him) *persistant bastards* (spot all the most powerfull attacks incomming with Naruto's flash bijuudama and Black flaming Yasaka magatama ) ?! NOONE WILL STOP ME ! (scream)
[All attacks hit Obito as powerfull explosion occurs covering great area ]
SFX: HIT ! KABOOM ! EXPLOSION !

[Minato fully regenerated appear close to Naruto with Tobirama appearing next to them ]
SFX: APPEAR ! LANDS !
Minato: Naruto, It is time to return you Kurama chakra, my son. (smiles)
[Minato is shown putting and spining his one hand on his own stomach with another one put on Naruto's stomach as red chakra leaks out and come in Naruto]
SFX: PUT ! SPIN ! LEAK OUT !
[Two Obito's eyes are only visible glowing in mid air through curtain of smoke created by impact of attacks power. ]
Obito: Itachi, you piece of shit... you should kill that young brother of yours (Pauses) Naruto, you will become as me !
[Shot on Sasuke's mouth is shown]
Sasuke: How you dare...

[Huge panel shows Naruto/Sasuke exploding in chakra with Obito levitating while forming many bijuudamas on other side.]
[Naruto burst/explode in flames/flaring red chakra and Sasuke burst/explode in flames/flaring purple chakra ]
Naruto/Sasuke: ARGHH!!!
[In opposite ]
[Obito is shown levitating high in air looking at Naruto and Sasuke's direction chargining seven giant Bijuudamas as black and white orbs merge with each other in seven different places aorund Obito's body]
Obito: (enraged) ALL OF YOU WORMS WILL JOIN ME OR WILL BE ANIHILATED !
End !

Perfect Complete Kurama Jinchurki and Perfect Sussano !
Finally rivals unleash their full power !

Preview: Full of power of the greatest rivals! Can they stop wrath of Juubi Jinchurki Obito ?!
Tankthehook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 12:11 PM   #8
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

I predict that minato's Spiral flash dance ring Howl Technique with be ridiculous judging by how much build up Kishi is giving it, keeping everyone wondering WTF is it...
Not since Izanami has a technique been built up this Much after the character already claimed they were about to use it, then never do...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 08-02-2013, 12:53 PM   #9
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

Seriously man, U're predic was a bit difficult to read at some intervals...

EDIT: Also kyf i think that tech is gonna be like ichigo's movement in bleach. I mean look at the naming...

Last edited by k-lai; 08-02-2013 at 12:55 PM.
k-lai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 03:34 PM   #10
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by k-lai View Post
Seriously man, U're predic was a bit difficult to read at some intervals...

EDIT: Also kyf i think that tech is gonna be like ichigo's movement in bleach. I mean look at the naming...
SOunds like it, but judging by the description of the name, minato's stating it will be so fast that Obito will be left with no time to react and the use of the 6 Kunai in a ring...

I Think that minato will use the FTG to transport himself and 5 kage Bushin into a ring around Obito and hit him instantly with 6 rasengans simultaneously from every side to blow him to pieces...

And if he could only use the power fo the Kyuubi, such an attack could actually beat Juubito IMO... But even 6 rasengans hitting Obito from all sides instantly is still not enough to stop this guy, probably just hurt him some...

Enough to utterly murder the Obito he first fought though lol... One rasengan wounded the hell out of Obito even being protected by the full zetsu tobi body suit... so Imagine Obito getting hit by all 6, from all sides, simulatanously without that full body zetsu tobi suit...

Obito would have been blown to so many pieces that Konoha forensics would not of been able to Identify him lol...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 08-06-2013, 03:42 AM   #11
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Considering that we have our villians.. Sasuke (depending on when he will turn/IF*), Orochimaru (same applies as Sasuke) Madara and Obito....

Team Current Kage have not shown up to the actual battle yet....though at this point all they can do is assist the Edo Kages...

Juugo isn't doing anything but watching Sasuke's resolve unravel. Team Hawk is roaming with Oro until he makes his entrance. Sarutobi is still recovering from the beyond blood line limit. Hashi is fighting Madara, while the Alliance watches. Bee has been MIA since Sasuke pretty much showed up.

Minato will finally reveal his talked about jutsu. Hopefully Kishi will show us some elemental/Affinity jutsu from the 4th so we can see what else he has besides variants of Rasengan and FTG combinations. Once Minato along side Tobirama fuel out their momentary worth Minato will give his side of the Kyuubi over to Naruto. At this point super power and speed is needed to even match Obito. We have seen Sasuke and Naruto fuse their techs together but we will see something on a bigger scale soon.

Madara will show off his combination attacks as well. Hashi will realize that Madara has the edge over him. Madara either consumes Hashi or somehow takes over his body....(he must have a back up plan for RT)

Depending on what Kishi wants to do with Oro he could have become a babyface and fight alongside the Kages...or he could have Oro body snatch Madara or even Hashi at this point. (though he needs Uchiha DNA)

With Naruto getting Kurama's full chakra reserve back his speed will be unmatched...though his power will still need an improvement to damage Obito. Finally after four wasted chapters building up to this moment..Naruto depletes his own chakra reserves and the bijuu power seeps out with him becoming the complete sage of the six paths. He will get a new cloak form or a completed form. One that rivals that of the look of Obito with a lighter look. I could go on..but i'll stop there
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote