Naruto_641 - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2013, 06:05 PM   #46
Aman Shahur
Genin
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 130
Thanks: 6
Thanked 29 Times in 22 Posts
Aman Shahur has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Re: Naruto_641

minato just big copy cat trash can without assist from ninetails or copy jusu he just have rasengan..........he is stig for the dump for this manga...........
Aman Shahur is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 08-01-2013, 06:14 PM   #47
emachina
Jounin
 
emachina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 895
Thanks: 477
Thanked 811 Times in 249 Posts
emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto_641

I'm still laughing that Sakura's big epic reveal of power and dependability is still leaving her standing in the background doing jack shit. Unless you consider healing nameless fodder ninjas standing in the background jerking off to Madara and Hashirama important work.
__________________
One Piece! Hell Yeah!
One Piece! Hell Yeah!
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to emachina For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-01-2013), catilena1890 (08-01-2013), Emissary of Justice (08-06-2013)
Old 08-01-2013, 09:07 PM   #48
Amuro
Genin
 
Amuro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 212
Thanks: 49
Thanked 76 Times in 51 Posts
Amuro is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_641

It's been a while...hey everyone. Well since sasuke is back and actually fighting I decided to come back. The second hokoge (who was always my fav hokoge before his powers were reviled) just showed that, yes I am the first hokoges brother and I can do more than water jutsu (my fav element idk why). Anyway like it or love it, it is wat it is...he's awesome and no slouch. Minato was just exposed...but not really, he's still the shit and smart as hell, silly too. He took things that were already badass and made them even more epic. It's not like wat he does is simple...if it was everyone would do it. Shit it took 3 ninja to do FTG holding hands n shit, minato uses Kunai with his shit, has marked locations all over, faster than the 2nd hokage, makes barriers out of the shit that warp bijuu bombs, had his girl teach him uzimaki seals n shit...he's tuff. Cry copy car all u want might as well say Kakashi is lame too he IS known as the copy cat ninja >.> sooo not original. The Kate are getting what they always deserved and what we all wanted...to see them in action!! How über were they? Apparently very.
This made me think: if oro was able to pull off the ET the way he wanted when he was fighting the 3rd...omg. The 3rd vs the 1st, 2nd, 4th AND orochimaru!? Smh
Cool chAp all in all I have no complaints. I just want to see sasuke do something new...am I expecting too much?

Last edited by Amuro; 08-01-2013 at 09:11 PM.
Amuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 10:16 PM   #49
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,151
Thanks: 3,846
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_641

Hello all, I feel saved from mass retardation everywhere. Missed ya bunch of knuckleheada.m...
But couple quick things... Kyf is correct Madara has been using Rinnengan to do sharingan techs from the beginning, on and off randomly. When the meteors were summoned, it was from Madara, through Susanno, that's why it's size much larger than anything Nagato produced.

Minato is faster than. Tobirama from one point to another, but sheer speed he's easily the faster. Kinda makes one wonder about these 20 Cloud Bounty Hunters, that none were Ginaku, or Kinaku.

Lastly, luv how Tobirama called Minato, a copycat nerd with a slow disrespectful kid.
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (08-02-2013), ask me anything (08-02-2013), Gakure (08-05-2013), Human Rasengan (08-03-2013)
Old 08-02-2013, 12:15 AM   #50
apacolypz
ANBU
 
apacolypz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NC Raleigh
Posts: 1,752
Thanks: 675
Thanked 954 Times in 481 Posts
apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_641

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Hello all, I feel saved from mass retardation everywhere. Missed ya bunch of knuckleheada.m...
But couple quick things... Kyf is correct Madara has been using Rinnengan to do sharingan techs from the beginning, on and off randomly. When the meteors were summoned, it was from Madara, through Susanno, that's why it's size much larger than anything Nagato produced.

Minato is faster than. Tobirama from one point to another, but sheer speed he's easily the faster. Kinda makes one wonder about these 20 Cloud Bounty Hunters, that none were Ginaku, or Kinaku.

Lastly, luv how Tobirama called Minato, a copycat nerd with a slow disrespectful kid.
Yeah totally..Madara has been using RG since he absorbed Naruto's RS. Somehow he taught his Susanoo to use hand signs lol. With the triple hand sign that was used that was how Madara summoned those meteors. Actually kinda enjoyed the animation of Madara's entrance upon the battle field.

Yeah I call bs too....though he does have FTG and he is also a Senju...I really don't see how dude was caught, cornered or defeated!!! Yeah FTG is not a hax move where you are invincible or invulnerable but it does allow for one to escape and get ahead of certain threats....though Tobirama was shown using a kinda straight line FTG..I am sure he upgraded it to be more of a serious threat.
apacolypz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 04:31 AM   #51
k-lai
ANBU
 
k-lai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Ghana
Posts: 1,802
Thanks: 991
Thanked 661 Times in 457 Posts
k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto_641

Why are u guys bitching about minato copying shit? Everyone in the manga has performed justu's that were based on an elementary justsu.
Even sasuke's katon and enton justsu would not be prossble without the basic knowledge of fire element and how to use it effectively
__________________
<<Tell me $ome Lie$>>
Maybe, just maybe I may be able to do it and you would not be there when I'm doing it but just so you know, I did it without your help and that'll be my legacy.
k-lai is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to k-lai For This Useful Post:
Clone_Sage (08-02-2013)
Old 08-02-2013, 08:40 AM   #52
Dagoro
The surgeon of death
 
Dagoro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Braving the New World.
Posts: 8,831
Thanks: 76
Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_641

My biggest gripe about the recent chapters is the lack of jutsu variety. The same shit keeps being spammed over and over again which is inexcusable considering the god of the nardo verse is on the battlefield and all he can do is fire bijuudamas. Let's see some new shit, the excuse is there to introduce a bunch of new and creative attacks since Obito has endless chakra now.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 11:22 AM   #53
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point
 
ninjalostboy95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY, Far Rockaway(currently)
Age: 18
Posts: 5,949
Thanks: 8,419
Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: Naruto_641

K-lai don't feed the trolls plz.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 12:06 PM   #54
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_641

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Ah, I kind of missed KYF's Minatardism.
Minatardation=common sense now... Wow, I did not miss your obvious bias against anything I argue for...

Quote:
May I suggest you look up what contradiction actually means? It doesn't mean "whatever I miss the nuance of logic". Obtaining techniques through hard work =/= being a copycat.
I agree with you this time, the right word was HYPOCRITE...

Doesn;t know anything actually criticized Minato of all people for not working hard to gain strength, just having broken ass Jutsu and for me fanning him... When in fact Minato is the personification of gaining strength through hard work since he has no KKG, inherited abilities nor hidden Jutsu gained... Just pure base person like Gai and Lee who mastered ninjutsu and taijutsu...
Thus criticizing Mianto for not working hard to become what he is, is like criticising Gai and Lee as well...

Meanwhile Ol'hashirama is nothing without his KKG;s and inherited powers/abilities of wood and Yang nature chakra form the sage/juubi... So DKA needs to quit being a Hypocrite for criticizing Minato for for doing exactly what hashirama or any other character he fans does...

Quote:
I'll be objective and say that Minato actually worked for one of his jutsu: the Rasengan. It as an adapation of another jutsu, but adaptations still require work. HOWEVER, all his other techniques are either copied or the combination of two techniques. Minato isn't exactly riveting of originality, mainly because Kishimoto watered down Minato in favor of Tobirama and a few other characters to a lesser extent.
But who is original? Almost No one!!! Clear Bias in the criticizing of Minato ONLY while ignoring the FACT Minato took those already created JUTSU and made then WAY Better...

Quote:
And, again, being objective, Minato was never pointed out as some paradigm of hard work, that would be a fabrication from your part. He was only denoted as being fearsome due to his abilities, which I think anyone can agree.
COMMON SENSE Fails again I see...

Does Minato have any...
: KKG... NO!!!
: Inherited abilities... NO!!!
: Hidden Jutsu... NO!!!
: Elemental affinites... NO!!!

only the most base of skills which is the ability to use chakra and form seals which is exactly what Gai and Lee have... They Just do not have any skill with ninjutsu never practicing it at all... But even Gai can use the summoing jutsu therefore use a seal Like Minato can...

CONCLUSION:
In order for minato to become what he is now without any KKG, Hidden Jutsu, elemental affinities or inherited abilities... Minato would have to work hard like Gai and Lee to develop what little they can do and minato did that and became the fastest shinobi ever and a top tier shinobi capable of defeating even the god of shinobi...

So quit acting like minato is not just like Gai and Lee who HAVE TO WORK HARD to become strong because they have no inherited power to fall back on like every other kage, known jounin...

Quote:
Wow, that was a whole lot of stupid. If we remove FTG and Rasengan from Minato, guess what, he's much more useless than Hashirama without his KKG and regenerative skills, considering Minato only has shadow clones and Dead Demon Consuming Seal and Hashirama has chakra sensing, Rashoumon and freaking Sage Mode which can be used without Mokuton (Gate of the Great God being an example).
LMFAO... The Irony in this red statement coupled with the Obvious Cherry Picking from amazing Confirmation BIAS is well... Jusr ridiculous!!!

1). Without Mokuton, YANG nature chakra/ Senju abilities... There is no sensing, power to use Sage mode, rasoshoumon summoning, ect... He is Gai and Lee with only the most basic of SKills...

2). Meanwhile Minato already has No inherited powers/abilities thus is already at the most base a shinobi can be at like Gai and Lee which you are ignoring completely...
Therefore Minato's FTG/time space barrier/seals/summoning alll can be used by ANYONE because they are not KKG/Hidden Jutsu/inherited abilities... and he keeps because he is already at the level of no KKG/hiddne Jutsu/inherited abilities...

Only proving how reliant the god of shinobi is on the KKG and inherited powers he gained form the sage/juubi... Because without them, he is lucky to be as strong as Lee lol...

Quote:
Please, don't be so obviously biased by stripping out the bulk of a character's arsenal and not do the same to the other characters you're comparing.
Oh, I am the one being BIAS, good god the projecting because it is getting annoying!!!
This is an argument about what a character would be without their KKGs/Hiddne Jutsu/Inherited abilities... And due to the fact that Minato has NONE, means he keeps all his abilities because they were all gained through hard work and training, not inherited...

So Quit being MAD that hashirama is nothing without his KKG's While Minato without so Much as even 1 inherited ability is still>hashirama with his KKG's...

Quote:
You are on the fallacious notion that KKG doesn't require work to be used. Sharingan stages, anyone? Or you're telling me that the Uchiha clan you oh-so love so much are also a bunch of lazy bastards and Minato>all of them? I love how you shoot your own foot just for cheap and plain stupid apologetics.
Wow, speaking of fallacies.. Whats with the STRAW MAN argument misrepresenting my argument...
Show me where I said that KKG's require NO WORK? Ill Wait.................................... ........................................ ........................................ ........................................ ........................................ ........................................ ..
Yea, I did NOT!!!

I am well aware that one has to work to develop their inherited abilities, but with such powerful inherited abilities... Those with KKG;s have a clear advantage with God-like powers of the SG/MS/EMS, Mokuton, huge life force for regeneration, HUGE ass chakra pools/stamina, ect...

And thus do not have to work that hard to become very strong shinobi because they Just rely on their inherited abilities to take them to their current levels... Like hashirama, gaara, naruto, sasuke, ect...
Then you have base shinobi like GAI, LEE and Minato who have inherited no abilities from thier clans/parents. Are just plain Human beings with the ability to use chakra and form seals like any other human could with practice... Therefore, they have to work so very hard to develop what little they have to become strong...
And since minato is as strong as he is without a single inherited ability, he has to work very hard clearly and even make some already created Jutsu his own becuase when you have no inherited powers and talents...
You do what you can and Minato did quite good...

Really not sure Why you bust his balls while ingoring hashirama's Obvious KKG inherited god that would be Lee leve without his inherited powers/abilities...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 01:52 PM   #55
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,758
Thanked 8,717 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto_641

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Does Minato have any...
: KKG... NO!!!
I'm kind of giving you this one. Because it hasn't been stated that he has one.

Quote:
: Inherited abilities... NO!!!
Ftg, rasengan, all of his seals are all inherited from someone.

Quote:
: Hidden Jutsu... NO!!!
See the above list, since a hidden jutsu is one that only a select group know.

Quote:
: Elemental affinites... NO!!!
This is wrong. When kakashi was training naruto to make the rasen shuriken, he stated that Minato developed the rasengan to be combined with his own elemental affinity, but couldn't for some unknown reason.

Last edited by kael03; 08-02-2013 at 01:54 PM.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 04:00 PM   #56
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart
 
-SassyLady-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: -Nebraska-
Age: 20
Posts: 2,044
Thanks: 1,239
Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto_641

It was an alright chapter. *shrugs*
-SassyLady- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 05:23 AM   #57
The Special One
Kage
 
The Special One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Oakpark, Michigan
Age: 23
Posts: 5,138
Thanks: 913
Thanked 4,599 Times in 1,606 Posts
The Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to behold
Re: Naruto_641

I find Minato's repetitive talk about his mega Rasengan tech annoying by now. Can we even be awed by such like it's the best thing since sliced bread? I'm just like whoopdeeflippingdoo, either show it or stop talking about it. Obito's now Aizen, the fuck?
__________________
The Specialist, forever

http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=24201


^My first thread.lol

Last edited by The Special One; 08-03-2013 at 05:26 AM.
The Special One is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The Special One For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-03-2013)
Old 08-03-2013, 06:11 AM   #58
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,954
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto_641

great adam sandler reference
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 01:00 PM   #59
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_641

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
I'm kind of giving you this one. Because it hasn't been stated that he has one.
FTG/summoning which is half his Jutsu is NOT a KKG thus the ability for anyone even those fodder Jounin to use it...
And the use of the shiki fuujin and Uzumaki seals are not KKG's which is why he and even hiruzen a sarutobi can use them, thus he has NO KKG...

Quote:
Ftg, rasengan, all of his seals are all inherited from someone.
LMFAO!!! How any of that INHERITED and not just learned over time? minato doe snot belong to the Senju clan to deserve the right to inherit the FTG, he created the rasengan you idiot so that really makes no sense and he does not belong to the uzumaki clan so why would he inherit those?

All of his skills are learned, not inherited... only through the namikaze clan could he inherit a technique... the rest is just learned over time by knowing certain people the same way sasuke learned chidori because of who he knew not becuase it was inherited. Clearly you have try and interpret a created Jutsu and learned jutsu as inherited becuase you have absolutely no argument otherwise!!!

Quote:
See the above list, since a hidden jutsu is one that only a select group know.
I know! They are like KKG's belonging to a certain clan, but anyone can use them with practice apparently...

Quote:
This is wrong. When kakashi was training naruto to make the rasen shuriken, he stated that Minato developed the rasengan to be combined with his own elemental affinity, but couldn't for some unknown reason.
LMAO, Kakashi also said that minato did not have the chakra stores to create a elemental rasengan despite the fact mInato has a huge chakra store considering how many times he can reverse summon the Kyuubi and his Bijuudama as well as spam the FTG of many levels...
Coupled with the fact he has Kage bushin as well which is the key to using the jutsu, there is no reason Minato could not use the jutsu IF he had an element to combine which he has not shown though...

Now I am not saying that mInato does not have an element for sure, just that is so very unlikely since we still have yet to see him use one and he is close to going back to the pure world with the rest of the kage...

CONCLUSION:
No KKG, NO Hidden Jutsu or even a single INHERITED Ability makes Minato just like Gai And Lee, but he was able to master a certain facet of Ninjutsu in the time space Jutsu which coincidentally Gai was also able to master to a small degree himself...
So quit acting like Minato is not the personification of hard work to become strong and what is worse...
Even without a single KKG, Hidden Jutsu or inherited ability. Minato still>pretty much anyone including hashirama with his unstoppable, untouchable speed that took a JUbbi JINK sage level shinobi with the circumstances of Minato Holding back because he had to protect his stupid son and sauske while also holding back more because he does not want to hurt his former Student to the point a simple "who are you" made MInato stop his attack, thus allow obito to complete his transformation and catch minato off guard yet still ONLY take an arm at best while still not using the Kyuubi's power for a power up for some reason thus not increase in physical speed like what naruto got...

Proving ONLY Juubi JINK Sage of six paths level speed coupled with the circumstances of mInato holding back while not even using the Kyuubi's power to enhance his abilities was what it tool to take am arm form Minato with a Counter attack...
Therefore Hashirama who already admitted he was weaker then a lower level form of the Juubito sage cannot possibly beat minato who if it takes a even stronger version of Juubito beyond the form that is already stronger then Hahsirama plus all those other circumstances just to take am arm with a counter attack...

So as I have been saying MINATO>Hashirama obviously... Not that I should need that feat since minato only needs to touch a enemy to beat them and hashirama has proven he is too slow to keep that from happening so he cannot BEAT Minato...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 01:57 PM   #60
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing
 
ask me anything's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Impel Down
Posts: 3,197
Thanks: 9,035
Thanked 3,652 Times in 1,598 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Naruto_641

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
LMFAO!!! How any of that INHERITED and not just learned over time?
LOL, there is more then one definition to "inherited" you moron. While it does denote the passing of info (or jutsus, or ideologies..ect) down through the generations, that doesn't automatically refer strictly to a relationship among family members. It can also apply to a close friend (shisiu in Itachi's case) a mentor/sensei (jounin instructor), or figure revered in the community (hokage). All these people can pass down things to the people around them. I mean for fucks sake. How many times has it been said that Naruto INHERITED the "Will of Fire". Stop taking shit so literally.




Quote:
LMAO, Kakashi also said that minato did not have the chakra stores to create a elemental rasengan despite the fact mInato has a huge chakra store considering how many times he can reverse summon the Kyuubi and his Bijuudama as well as spam the FTG of many levels...
Coupled with the fact he has Kage bushin as well which is the key to using the jutsu, there is no reason Minato could not use the jutsu IF he had an element to combine which he has not shown though...

Now I am not saying that mInato does not have an element for sure, just that is so very unlikely since we still have yet to see him use one and he is close to going back to the pure world with the rest of the kage...
Minato was irrefutably stated in the manga as having an elemental ability. MANGA FCATS!!!

I also LOL pretty hardcore your (lack of) reasoning that you find it "very unlikely" that Minato would have a element. It's been stated that most jounin have not only a first element but a second as well. Every Hokage has had an elemental based jutsu. Even Tsunades healing jutsu are based on Yin/Yang manipulation. Yet you finds the odds are slim that Minato would have one as well based merely on the reason that "We haven't seen it yet, Derp".

[If you kids at home haven't been keeping track, this^ is reason #478 why you should never KYF seriously. False assumption of probabilities based off of skewed or inclusive data.]
__________________

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
kael03 (08-03-2013)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.