Naruto_641 - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2013, 03:28 PM   #61
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_641

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything;2136550LOL, there is more then one definition to "inherited" you moron. While it does denote the passing of info (or jutsus, or ideologies..ect) down through the generations, that doesn't automatically refer strictly to a relationship among family members. It can also apply to a close friend (shisiu in Itachi's case) a mentor/sensei (jounin instructor), or figure revered in the community (hokage). All these people can pass down things to the people around them. I mean for fucks sake. How many times has it been said that Naruto [COLOR=Red
INHERITED[/COLOR] the "Will of Fire". Stop taking shit so literally.
LMAO, Naruto is a Konoha shinobi so why should he not inherit the will of his Village!!! You make very little since trying to explain how minato learning some seals from his wife and a technique that the second created means Minato inherited them...

The inheritance of an ability/jutsu refers to clans/bloodline/family, ect... Not from a comrade, GF, ect... All of minato's Jutsu except the rasengan are learned from a comrade, not passed down by his namikaze clan, family member or even as a Hokage ability/jutsu used by Hokage of the leaf... so the village did not even pass anything on to Minato other then the will of fire which all Konoha shinobi have.

So quit trying to act like minato inherited any ability/s or Jutsu when he did exactly what Gai and Lee did, which is learn jutsu and develop what little abilities he does have...

Quote:
Minato was irrefutably stated in the manga as having an elemental ability. MANGA FCATS!!!
Words<action... due to this fact, I seriously doubt it until it is actually revealed because with all the screen time he has had, not even a single use of a single element makes it far more likely that he does not have an affinity.

Quote:
I also LOL pretty hardcore your (lack of) reasoning that you find it "very unlikely" that Minato would have a element. It's been stated that most jounin have not only a first element but a second as well. Every Hokage has had an elemental based jutsu. Even Tsunades healing jutsu are based on Yin/Yang manipulation. Yet you finds the odds are slim that Minato would have one as well based merely on the reason that "We haven't seen it yet, Derp".
Lack of reasoning is not that bad when we have yet to see a single element after so much time and Minato is close to leaving for good now. Thus, the element statement was either a mistranslation or just forgotten by kishi so yea..
And if Minato does not show an element after the manga ends then it is very likely in favor of my argument that mInato never had an element...

The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence only goes so far... And once the manga is over and all the databooks are out and mInato never used an element or had a mention being able to use an element then it is obvious that minato really never had the ability and was just forgotten as the most likely scenario...

Quote:
[If you kids at home haven't been keeping track, this^ is reason #478 why you should never KYF seriously. False assumption of probabilities based off of skewed or inclusive data.]
LMAO, Lack of physical evidence is no basis for reasoning that something does not exist and there was a mistake wiht the initial statement... Are you special or something? Really, that takes literally an IQ of 23 to not comprehend....
I would say this is a very good reason not to take you seriously... You find no basis for my reasoning despite no physical evidence and even think learning something form a comrade=inheriting something Lol...

So quit poisoning the well while proving how completely special you are with your inability to comprehend something so simple that a hand signing Chimp is feeling sorry for you...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 08-03-2013, 05:28 PM   #62
The Special One
Kage
 
The Special One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Oakpark, Michigan
Age: 23
Posts: 5,139
Thanks: 913
Thanked 4,599 Times in 1,606 Posts
The Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to behold
Re: Naruto_641

Minato inherited the art of Toad summoning. He has jutsu that was passed down to him that others can't simply learn on their own.

Why create Rasengan anyway if Minato didn't have a chakra nature?lol Rasengan's practical use is a latent function.
__________________
The Specialist, forever

http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=24201


^My first thread.lol
The Special One is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Special One For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-03-2013), kael03 (08-03-2013)
Old 08-03-2013, 05:48 PM   #63
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_641

Thank you, KYF, for those belly laughs. I missed them.

Quote:
When in fact Minato is the personification of gaining strength through hard work since he has no KKG, inherited abilities nor hidden Jutsu gained...
You do realize that not having KKG doesn't automatically mean hard work, right? That is some dichotomy that you're making in your head that doesn't apply in practice, considering one could simply copy many jutsu without having a pint of originality or will to improve them and still present a powerful punch.

Quote:
Meanwhile Ol'hashirama is nothing without his KKG;s and inherited powers/abilities of wood and Yang nature chakra form the sage/juubi...
And you're nothing without breathing, eating and pooping and they're all inherited abilities, want to make more silly points? Me thinks you're confusing competence with fairness.

Quote:
But who is original? Almost No one!!!
Errr, actually I could point out various characters with their own original jutsu. Hell, even the new Ino-Shika-Chou, masters of being the spitting image of their fathers have a jutsu of their own in the form of the yo-yo mind control thingy. People are only picking up on Minato because Minatards like you are so easy to troll by mentioning to simple fact that Kishimoto has watered him down really bad ever since Tobirama stepped in.

Quote:
1). Without Mokuton, YANG nature chakra/ Senju abilities... There is no sensing, power to use Sage mode, rasoshoumon summoning, ect... He is Gai and Lee with only the most basic of SKills...
Again, that is a whole lot of stupid, specially considering Gai does have summoning skills and nowhere it is stated that Sage Mode requires some Yang chakra bullshit you made up. In all honesty, I thought you were talking about his regenerative abilities, just naming them by your specially moronic brand. But hey, if he didn't have chakra, he'd be dead in the first place. You clearly don't even bother to think things through to actually sound like someone reasonable and not some Minato fangirl.

Quote:
Only proving how reliant the god of shinobi is on the KKG and inherited powers he gained form the sage/juubi... Because without them, he is lucky to be as strong as Lee lol...
And you're stupid. You clearly know jack shit about how the world works and you expect things to work under your delusion. People work with the tools they have, and Hashirama simply has better inherited tools than Minato. Is it fair? No, but only a moron would expect fairness in this situation. We're talking about competence/originality, and Hashirama simply trumps Minato in that department, fact's easy.

Quote:
This is an argument about what a character would be without their KKGs/Hiddne Jutsu/Inherited abilities...
No, it's not, YOU made it so just to make a non-sequitur to somehow make Minato>Hashirama, when people where talking about Minato being a copycat. So keep up with the actual argument and don't wander off to your wet dreams about Minato.

And, for the sake of balance, if you're removing tools from a character, you have to do the same to the other character, that's just common sense. Otherwise, you could just pick up a weak character and pit against a stronger character stripped of all its powers and somehow propose that the weak character is better. It just doesn't logically follow.

Quote:
Wow, speaking of fallacies.. Whats with the STRAW MAN argument misrepresenting my argument...
Show me where I said that KKG's require NO WORK? Ill Wait.................................... ........................................ ........................................ ........................................ ........................................ ........................................ ..
Yea, I did NOT!!!
You were arguing that either KKG or hard work. Don't be a cynical bitch and pretend otherwise.

Quote:
I am well aware that one has to work to develop their inherited abilities, but with such powerful inherited abilities... Those with KKG;s have a clear advantage with God-like powers of the SG/MS/EMS, Mokuton, huge life force for regeneration, HUGE ass chakra pools/stamina, ect...
And? Like I said, he's working with the tools he has and they simply give him an advantage. The world, and fiction by extent, isn't fair, so get over it and actually start to argue why the fuck Minato only has one adapted jutsu and the rest plain copied but is somehow this god of hard work.




Quote:
Lack of reasoning is not that bad when we have yet to see a single element after so much time and Minato is close to leaving for good now. Thus, the element statement was either a mistranslation or just forgotten by kishi so yea..
Oh, the hilarity. "I can extrapolate all the shit I want to make Tobi fucking Shisui and Obito at the same time and say it's as good as canon, but actually quoting the manga doesn't count because Kishi is a slowpoke on the issue".

Dude, this is not some argument from ignorance that people are making, it is a canonical plot point. And, at least in my opinion, such things are canon until proven otherwise. So what would be argument from ignorance on this case would be yousaying that Minato doesn't have elemental jutsu, in this case due to absence of (further) evidence. But, if you actually knew the first thing about logic, you'd know that absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. Oh, and actually having evidence, even if a simple line buried in the hundreds of chapters, does counter all the shit you can spew this way.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-03-2013), kael03 (08-03-2013)
Old 08-03-2013, 05:55 PM   #64
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing
 
ask me anything's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Impel Down
Posts: 3,199
Thanks: 9,036
Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Naruto_641

LMAO! Kakashi, who is a student of Minato and knew him for many years, states in a speech to naruto on the topic of elements and rasengan usage that Minato failed to combine his element (hint: He would have needed on to combine it) with Rasengan, and KY completely dismisses it.

There really aren't words for this level of stupidity.
__________________

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
kael03 (08-03-2013), ninjalostboy95 (08-04-2013)
Old 08-03-2013, 11:33 PM   #65
Senkradlol
Chuunin
 
Senkradlol's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: PA
Age: 21
Posts: 410
Thanks: 468
Thanked 161 Times in 94 Posts
Senkradlol is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_641

Anyone else getting the "The Website Ahead Contains Malware!" bullshit when they try to open mangapanda?
Senkradlol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 12:42 AM   #66
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,954
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto_641

yea i got the malware message as well
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 05:23 AM   #67
J-man123
Supernova
 
J-man123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: England
Posts: 257
Thanks: 448
Thanked 109 Times in 64 Posts
J-man123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_641

mangapanda isnot working for me either
J-man123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 05:29 PM   #68
emachina
Jounin
 
emachina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 895
Thanks: 477
Thanked 811 Times in 249 Posts
emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto_641

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
LMAO! Kakashi, who is a student of Minato and knew him for many years, states in a speech to naruto on the topic of elements and rasengan usage that Minato failed to combine his element (hint: He would have needed on to combine it) with Rasengan, and KY completely dismisses it.

There really aren't words for this level of stupidity.
Well, KYF has a point. Just because every ninja has an element affiliation with their chakra, and the whole point of the rasengan was to mix it with nature chakra doesn't mean Minato had a nature chakra. (Even with all this sarcasm it's hard to type this) All we have to go on is Kakashi's word. And why would we trust Kakashi? Sure KYF trusts what Tobito says, even though Tobito lied to everyone about everything. But Kakashi, he's not very reliable, ya know.
__________________
One Piece! Hell Yeah!
One Piece! Hell Yeah!
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to emachina For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-04-2013)
Old 08-04-2013, 06:28 PM   #69
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing
 
ask me anything's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Impel Down
Posts: 3,199
Thanks: 9,036
Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Naruto_641

Sarcasm duly noted.


I'll just leave these here for KY to completely ignore and/or misinterpret. Just like the rest of the manga, HAR HAR!

http://www.mangahit.com/naruto/321/11
"The Fouth's original plan was to combine rasengan with his elemental chakra."

http://www.mangapanda.com/93-326-13/...apter-321.html
"Rasengan was originally a jutsu that the fourth hokage had developed with the intention of combining his elemental recomposition skills with."


It is blatantly obvious that Minato knows how to use at least 1 element just from that dialogue alone. It would be fucking ridiculous to create a jutsu for the express purposes of combining an element with it, without first know how to use elements, but that's KY logic for you.


Edit:
http://www.mangahit.com/naruto/321/9
http://www.mangapanda.com/93-326-12/...apter-321.html

Kakashi flat out said Minato tried to combine his element into rasengan. MANGA FCATS!!!


http://www.mangahit.com/naruto/321/7
http://www.mangapanda.com/93-326-10/...apter-321.html

Oh, look at what we have here. Kakashi said the creation of Chidori was because it wasn't possible to combine an element with Rasengan, meaning Minato and Kakashi both tried and failed.
__________________


Last edited by ask me anything; 08-04-2013 at 11:49 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
catilena1890 (08-04-2013), NeoKakarott023 (08-06-2013)
Old 08-04-2013, 06:38 PM   #70
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,154
Thanks: 3,847
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_641

I'm personally not so broke up about Minato copying Tobiramas jutsu... Thought it overall cool that easily the dullest, got nothing else going on his whole life character, calling Minato out for being a nerd.

Another thing since Obitos cloak is skin he'd be near death when it's gone.
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 02:08 AM   #71
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto_641

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
FTG/summoning which is half his Jutsu is NOT a KKG thus the ability for anyone even those fodder Jounin to use it...
And the use of the shiki fuujin and Uzumaki seals are not KKG's which is why he and even hiruzen a sarutobi can use them, thus he has NO KKG...
And here is evidence you do NOT read anything I write. I was agreeing with you on the lack of a KKG, as it hasn't been shown that he has one.

And you wonder why we can't take you seriously.

Quote:
LMFAO!!! How any of that INHERITED and not just learned over time?
The same way I inherited my skills with computers from teachers and family.

Quote:
minato doe snot belong to the Senju clan to deserve the right to inherit the FTG,
I wasn't aware a simple reverse summoning, which we've seen frogs do, is a Senju exclusive skill.

Quote:
he created the rasengan you idiot so that really makes no sense
What doesn't make sense is that he didn't create the Rasengan. Technically the Juubi created the Rasengan, as it is a human form Bijuu bomb.

Quote:
he does not belong to the uzumaki clan so why would he inherit those?
He inherited them from his wife, an uzumaki.

Quote:
I know! They are like KKG's belonging to a certain clan, but anyone can use them with practice apparently...
You clearly don't understand the difference between a Hidden jutsu, and a KKG.

Quote:
LMAO, Kakashi also said that minato did not have the chakra stores to create a elemental rasengan despite the fact mInato has a huge chakra store considering how many times he can reverse summon the Kyuubi and his Bijuudama as well as spam the FTG of many levels...
Except Kakashi never said that. Only that Minato was never able to add his own element into the Rasengan.

Quote:
Coupled with the fact he has Kage bushin as well which is the key to using the jutsu,
Except it's not. It's the key for Naruto to use the jutsu in any of its forms, because he is too retarded to make the multi-directional spiral required for the base Rasengan without a clone, but it's not the key for the elemental Rasengan to be formed.

Quote:
there is no reason Minato could not use the jutsu IF he had an element to combine which he has not shown though...
His young death would be a reason, or the fact that it was too complicated for him to pull off on his own, while Naruto had the benefit of thousands of clones to cut the training time down to a matter of days.

Quote:
Now I am not saying that mInato does not have an element for sure,
Except you are. You flat out said it in the post I initially responded to.

Quote:
just that is so very unlikely since we still have yet to see him use one
He's been in the fight for 4 fucking chapters, and stood to the side for part of it. Actually wait to see if he deserves the fanwanking you are giving him.

Quote:
the time space Jutsu which coincidentally Gai was also able to master to a small degree himself...
Please, enlighten us on what all Gai has done with S/T techs aside from summoning his turtle to use as a launching pad?

I'm ignoring the rest of your Minato-influence fapping, because you clearly can't read the manga without prejudice when it clearly says that Madara/Hashirama > all others.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (08-06-2013)
Old 08-05-2013, 11:11 AM   #72
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point
 
ninjalostboy95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY, Far Rockaway(currently)
Age: 18
Posts: 5,950
Thanks: 8,419
Thanked 4,705 Times in 2,857 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: Naruto_641

Obviously Minato pwns all speed over everything. Minato fan logic makes me cry sometimes.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 11:59 AM   #73
Gamabunta
Chuunin
 
Gamabunta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 653
Thanks: 443
Thanked 238 Times in 126 Posts
Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto_641

Glad to see this forum is back.
Gamabunta is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gamabunta For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (08-06-2013)
Old 08-05-2013, 01:01 PM   #74
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_641

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
Minato inherited the art of Toad summoning. He has jutsu that was passed down to him that others can't simply learn on their own.

Why create Rasengan anyway if Minato didn't have a chakra nature?lol Rasengan's practical use is a latent function.
No one learns anything on their own except neji with rotation apparently, WTF!!! But, saying minato inherited the summing jutsu because his teacher taught it to him is just ridiculous...

How is minato being TAUGHT a Jutsu make him inherit it? By this logic everyone inherits everything they learn... Not merely the TEACHer performing his/her purpose... By TEACHing something!!!

And has Minato used a element in battle or practice so far? Then it is very possible that he does not have one after all...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Thank you, KYF, for those belly laughs. I missed them.
You do realize that not having KKG doesn't automatically mean hard work, right? That is some dichotomy that you're making in your head that doesn't apply in practice, considering one could simply copy many jutsu without having a pint of originality or will to improve them and still present a powerful punch.
And you do realize that Lee without KKG Vs Neji/sasuke with KKG was the premise... Lee who was born with no talents/KKG has to work harder to keep up with those who were...
Not to metnion you LOL, actually made the comment about NOT IMPROVING THE JUTSU THAT WERE COPIED When minato is known for that...

How can you be so dense!!! First ignoring one of the original premises of the manga then questioning whethe rminato had the will to improve his copied Jutsu when he is clealry known for taking the FTG and Uzumaki seals much further...

Quote:
And you're nothing without breathing, eating and pooping and they're all inherited abilities, want to make more silly points? Me thinks you're confusing competence with fairness.
Breathing, eating and pooping are inherited abilities... So then I guess you are coming at me with a evolution argument... You have at that...
And last I checked, those are natural abilities of any living being of this planet while creating chakra balls, manipulating time and space as well as special seals are clearly not... they are learned...

Thus by your own stupid analogy, you have prvon me right, appreciate it.... Why even bring that up???

Quote:
Errr, actually I could point out various characters with their own original jutsu. Hell, even the new Ino-Shika-Chou, masters of being the spitting image of their fathers have a jutsu of their own in the form of the yo-yo mind control thingy. People are only picking up on Minato because Minatards like you are so easy to troll by mentioning to simple fact that Kishimoto has watered him down really bad ever since Tobirama stepped in.
1(. WTF, Ino-shika-cho is original, But minato is a damn copy cat... You must be as special as does not know anything...

You do realize that they have inherited Hiddne Jutsu from their clans, and they use those inherited Jutsu that just make them copies of their parents and ancestors...
Meanwhile Minato has inherited nothing from his clan, village ,ect... Just learned some thing from some comrades and a teacher yet he is the bug copy cat...

Where is the logic/reason in that conclusion?

2). Quit trying to hide behind the guise of a troll when you clearly believe everything you write. And even try to justify your shitty logic/reason as well as BIAS by claiming "trolling" Which is BS!!
You are picking on minato because you are BIAS and there is nothing more to it... Bias against whatever I ague FOR, which is whon with this and you complaining of only sasuke summoning something that he should not, completely ignoring sakura...

I would invite the use of cherry picking and confirmation bias because at least that would not be so damn pathetic, but being just plain Bias and then denying it thus merely being in Denial could only come from pure ignorance...


3). How is Minato "water down" since tobirama showed up exactly?
Tobirama has shown he can perform a hiraishin level 1 as good as Minato with one arm and holding back while trying to protect those two Idiots naruto and sasuke...
Now, with the confirmation bias... That is more like it. Use those fallacies you are known for as opposed to just plain BIAS... It is not quite so pathetic...

Quote:
Again, that is a whole lot of stupid, specially considering Gai does have summoning skills and nowhere it is stated that Sage Mode requires some Yang chakra bullshit you made up. In all honesty, I thought you were talking about his regenerative abilities, just naming them by your specially moronic brand. But hey, if he didn't have chakra, he'd be dead in the first place. You clearly don't even bother to think things through to actually sound like someone reasonable and not some Minato fangirl.
Dumb ass, I said GAI has summoning skills, Learn to read you idiot, WTF...
And the Yang power he inherited form the sage increases his chakra pool to the level to even use SM, remember, you need a large chakra pool to use SM and the Senju KKG is known for giving them powerful chakra, thus bodies...

Do you get it captain slow? I hope so, it is such a simple concept...

you are so damn funny, projecting your wittle heart out like a wittle baby. Crying about how I do what you are proving you actually do, NOT THINKING!! Appreciate that evidence showing your dumb ass clearly not thinking...

Quote:
And you're stupid. You clearly know jack shit about how the world works and you expect things to work under your delusion. People work with the tools they have, and Hashirama simply has better inherited tools than Minato. Is it fair? No, but only a moron would expect fairness in this situation. We're talking about competence/originality, and Hashirama simply trumps Minato in that department, fact's easy.
Wow, your ignorance continues to amaze me. Although it Seems that flaming personality is holding back your common sense... I will forgive you because of that Short coming...
And this was never about FAIR you fool. It was about you and the other wonder twins bitching about Minato's Jutsu being broken and that he doe snot have to work hard to be strong which is just ridiculous showing the obvious BIAS form each of you to make such a comment...

Seeing as how Minato has no KKG, no Hidden Jutsu, nothing inherited. Just a base level shinobi like Gai and Lee who hard to work hard to become what he is without no help form haxxed KKG's like hashirama has.

And the point was Minato Vs hashirama, take away each of their KKG, Hidden Jutsu and any inherited abilities and you get hashirama without Wood element, Yang chakra nature thus no powerful chakra for SM, no regeneration, no powerful body...
And you get current Minato still as he is becuase he has none of those things at all!!!

That is the point!!! Yet you try to turn it into something else when it was an argument of your dumb asses creation remember...
All your doing is whining about Minato while ignoring the FACT he is just Lee or GAI with blonde hair and hashirama is the personification of haxxed out shinobi who is nothing wihtout his inherited Jutsu/abilities...

Quote:
No, it's not, YOU made it so just to make a non-sequitur to somehow make Minato>Hashirama, when people where talking about Minato being a copycat. So keep up with the actual argument and don't wander off to your wet dreams about Minato.
I did... Not you? So i took an argument about you guys bitching about Minato being haxed and not having to work hard to it being about We're talking about competence/originality, and Hashirama simply trumps Minato in that department, fact's easy.

LMFAROFL... Hashirama has the body of the sage/juubi's power that gives him the exact same Jutsu/abilities of the sage/juubi with nothing else...
Hashirama did not improve those Jutsu/abilities... He is actually a generic less powerful version making his a pathetic clone at best...
as much as a difference between the zetsu to hashirama as hashirama to the sage's level of body...

But, Minato who did not inherit nothing and is not a low powered clone of the sage was able to learn the seconds FTG and Uzumaki seals then took them to a whole other level... Proving his originality to take others Jutsu and make them far better and even create his own technique the rasengan...

Yet somehow hashirama is more competent/Original then minato somehow. Just more Confirmation BIAS altering your ability to perceive things as they are, not as you want them to be...

Quote:
And, for the sake of balance, if you're removing tools from a character, you have to do the same to the other character, that's just common sense. Otherwise, you could just pick up a weak character and pit against a stronger character stripped of all its powers and somehow propose that the weak character is better. It just doesn't logically follow.
BALANCE? WTF, quit making Excuses!!! This was about taking away KKG'S, Hidden Jutsu and any inherited abilities then seeing what that shinobi is capable of... That was the PREMISE!!!
However, Minato has none of these things which was my point. Thus, is still the exact same level with the exact same Jutsu because he did not inherit any of his abilities with KKG, hidden Jutsu ,ect...

Yet Hashirama did. Almost all his Jutsu are inherited form the sage which takes away his.
: No Wood Jutsu!
: No Yang nature chakra thus not powerful chakra for use of SM, no powerful body, no regeneration, ect.
CONCLUSION:
Makes Hashirama nothing other then Taijutsu with no overwhelming brute strength and power which puts him at about current Lee's level with weights on...

So how does this appear illogical??
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 01:19 PM   #75
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_641

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
LMAO! Kakashi, who is a student of Minato and knew him for many years, states in a speech to naruto on the topic of elements and rasengan usage that Minato failed to combine his element (hint: He would have needed on to combine it) with Rasengan, and KY completely dismisses it.

There really aren't words for this level of stupidity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
Sarcasm duly noted.

I'll just leave these here for KY to completely ignore and/or misinterpret. Just like the rest of the manga, HAR HAR!

http://www.mangahit.com/naruto/321/11
"The Fouth's original plan was to combine rasengan with his elemental chakra."

http://www.mangapanda.com/93-326-13/...apter-321.html
"Rasengan was originally a jutsu that the fourth hokage had developed with the intention of combining his elemental recomposition skills with."


It is blatantly obvious that Minato knows how to use at least 1 element just from that dialogue alone. It would be fucking ridiculous to create a jutsu for the express purposes of combining an element with it, without first know how to use elements, but that's KY logic for you.


Edit:
http://www.mangahit.com/naruto/321/9
http://www.mangapanda.com/93-326-12/...apter-321.html

Kakashi flat out said Minato tried to combine his element into rasengan. MANGA FCATS!!!


http://www.mangahit.com/naruto/321/7
http://www.mangapanda.com/93-326-10/...apter-321.html

Oh, look at what we have here. Kakashi said the creation of Chidori was because it wasn't possible to combine an element with Rasengan, meaning Minato and Kakashi both tried and failed.
I am well aware of what kakashi said yet you are completely ignoring the fact that Minato in all his screen time has not even shown a Hint of being able to use an element. Thus is likely that he actually cannot!

I never made the statement that Minato CANNOT use an element, becuase I am well aware of what kakashi said, but I am also well aware that Minato with all his creen time has yet to even show a HINT of being able to use an element thus, could turn out to not actually be able to...

Meaning there was LIKELY a mistranslation about "He tried to combine HIS elemental chakra" with the manga, thus it could have been "He tried to combine elemental recomposed chakra with it" Meaning that minato never could recompose his chakra into an element which makes more sense considering mInato has Plenty of chakra and can use the kage bushin Jutsu to use a elemental rasengan... So why did Minato fail?

Look at the far better translation here were it states that Minato's INTENTION was to combine his "elemental re-composition SKILLS" with the spatial re-composition of the rasengan...


Meaning there was never any confirmation of an element, only his possibly to re-compose his chakra into an element was to be added with his rasengan.
Thus the reason the elemental rasengan could not be created was due to the Minato not being able to re-compose his chakra into an element to add to his rasengan. Which supports my argument that he never had an element in the first place.
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 08-05-2013 at 01:22 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.