Minato's Gift. - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2013, 12:13 PM   #1
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Minato's Gift.

: Why minato is in Kyuubi chakra mode, but not really using the kyuubi's power. nor giving the other half of the Kyuubi's power back to naruto yet despite his current need for it...

: How the Kyuubi was able to match the power of 5 bijuu at once... and rebuild the power naruto took away when he fought the Kyuubi with kusnia's help...

: How naruto will be able to rival Juubito's imperfect power and become a Pseudo Juubi JINK himself...

1). Minato has been using the Kyuubi's power, but does not have any extra super speed, strength, power, ect when the Kyuubi's power utterly super enhanced naruto with even less then the power that Minato is currently using... And why has Minato NOT given the YIN half of the poewr to naruto YET, even though he can seriously use it at this point???

So then, WHY would minato not use the power of the Kyuubi, but choose to be in Kyuubi chakra mode?
IMO, because he is trying to rebuild the YANG half of the Kyuubi's power within him the same way naruto used his chakra to eventually rebuild the Kyuubi's YIN half to become whole again.and match the power of 5 Bijuu at once which is likely half the Juubi's power in all...

You see, when in Kyuubi mode, the Kyuubi draws off of the users chakra. As explained here by hacihibi:
[SPOILER][/SPOILER]
Thus the longer Minato is in Kyuubi mode, the more the kyuubi within him can draw off of his chakra... However, as an edo with infinite chakra, he can endlessly allow the Kyuubi's YIN half to draw off of his chakra to quickly rebuild the YANG portion lost before...

And minato already implied he is going to give naruto a Gift which is obviously th ekyuubi's power at this point... Yet has no yet, WHY? Naruto could reallly use that power now as a gift, but Minato is not ready to give it to him yet...
IMO, minato must be waiting till the Kyuubi's power has ffed off of his endless Edo power to rebuild it's YANG half power...

CONCLUSION:
Minato is currently not using the Kyuubi's power as he should, but choosing to be in Kyuubi chakra form in order to allow the Kyuubi within him to draw off of his chakra to rebuild the YANG half lost.. Thus becoming a ful power Kyuubi to be passed on to naruto to double his Kyuubi power....

2). WHY the Kyuubi was able to match the power of 5 Bijuu at once?
Because the Kyuubi has drawn off of naruto's chakra for so many years, that it is completely regenerated it's Missing YIN half, thus the reason the Kyuubi can match what seems like half the Juubi's full power...
Otherwise, with only half of it's power, that would be impossible unless the Kyuubi is as strong as the Juubi itself which is impossible...
And seeing as how naruto implied that the Kyuubi was able to draw off of his chakra to rebuild the chakra that naruto stole from him during their battle with kushina's help...
http://www.mangastream.to/naruto-cha...38-page-2.html

remember, the last time we saw the Kyuubi, it was in this shape of sickly, skinny and gums showing, after losing a good portion of it's power to naruto...
http://www.mangastream.to/naruto-cha...9-page-15.html

Then the Kyuubi could easily have done the same exact thing to rebuild the chakra, YIN half of him, that minato took form him before...

CONCLUSION:
The Kyuubi must have regenerated it;s YIN half of power by drawing off of naruto's power like it did when naruto took away a big portion to use himself, thus his ability to use the power able to match 5 Bijuu at once...
And by having naruto's chakra drawn off of by the Kyuubi, Minato made sure that the Kyuubi's power and naruto's would be the same exact chakra as they are now... ALlowing naruto to use the Kyuubi's power as his own...

3). How naruto will match the power of the Imperfect Juubito?
After completely regenerating the YANG half of the kyuubi's power with his Kyuubi half, Minato will pass on that full power of the Kyuubi to naruto which will give him the Kyuubi's power times 2 which when added with the small amounts of chakra form the other 7 Bijuu plus the hachibi is he gives naruto chakra, will combine to create a Pseudo-Juubi for naruto to use and become another sage of six paths like Juubito...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 08-08-2013, 01:10 PM   #2
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Minato's Gift.

Seriously, no one wants to discuss this at all?

The Kyuubi already being fully regenerated by naruto's chakra and Minato currently trying to regenerate the yang half of his Kyuubi's power so when he gives it naruto. He will have a Kyuubi power times 2 that when combined with the little bits of chakra form the other 7 Bijuu will give naruto a pseudo Juubi JINK form and allow naruto to rival even Juubito...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 03:18 PM   #3
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing
 
ask me anything's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Impel Down
Posts: 3,205
Thanks: 9,038
Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,601 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Minato's Gift.

Are you really surprised that nobody wants to discuss anything with you. I mean really.

I don't know if you noticed or not, but when Minato's half of the kyuubi talked to him, Minato didn't exactly seem surprised about it's existence, nor does Minato's Kyuubi cloak seem any more or less powerful then Naruto's. The Yang kyuubi doesn't seem to be physically changing it's appearance inside of Minato, nor does the same process seem to be happening inside Naruto, which only leads to to the conclusion that neither one is regenerating the other half or whatever your theory seems to suggest. All this latest chapter has shown is what the manga has already said for hundreds of chapters now, that the kyuubi is split in half, and it's powers are split in half also.

As for the Kyuubi being made whole again, then most likely yes it will happen. When it does Naruto will get the whole power of the kyuubi, not some sort of double regenerated kyuubi powers or anything, lol. That's all I'll say on this topic. /goodbye
__________________


Last edited by ask me anything; 08-08-2013 at 03:23 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
CrustaceaN (08-08-2013), Gamabunta (08-10-2013), Human Rasengan (08-10-2013), k-lai (08-09-2013), kael03 (08-08-2013), NeoKakarott023 (08-10-2013), ninjalostboy95 (08-09-2013), Numinous (08-08-2013), platinumrug (08-08-2013)
Old 08-08-2013, 07:30 PM   #4
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin
 
DRAGONBPY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 579
Thanks: 245
Thanked 285 Times in 169 Posts
DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road
Re: Minato's Gift.

I simply think the reason Minato has given it because he didn't think Naruto needed it till now and probably was gonna give it after the war
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 11:07 AM   #5
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Minato's Gift.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
Are you really surprised that nobody wants to discuss anything with you. I mean really.


Really, what exactly is wrong with this theory, let me know based on onjective facts and not some stupid opinion based on BIAS as usual...

Quote:
I don't know if you noticed or not, but when Minato's half of the kyuubi talked to him, Minato didn't exactly seem surprised about it's existence, nor does Minato's Kyuubi cloak seem any more or less powerful then Naruto's.
What does minato knowing about the Kyuubi YIN half not support my theory where he is willingly letting it draw off his endless chakra to regenerate the yang half of the poewr he too away from it?

And how can you claim that naruto's cloak which is using the full power of the kyuubi Vs minato who is using a very small portion of the YIN half is the same power, at the same level? Again, you just prove how little you can interpret when the info is right there staring at you...

Quote:
The Yang kyuubi doesn't seem to be physically changing it's appearance inside of Minato, nor does the same process seem to be happening inside Naruto, which only leads to to the conclusion that neither one is regenerating the other half or whatever your theory seems to suggest. All this latest chapter has shown is what the manga has already said for hundreds of chapters now, that the kyuubi is split in half, and it's powers are split in half also.
Then you have completely ignored my theory all together which shows that the Kyuubi likely does draw off of the users chakra to regenerate what is taken form it as shown here when Naruto implies it, and the chakra that naruto took form the Kyuubi that made him look like this: (Skinny, thin and sickly)


But, after supposedly drawing off of naruto's chakra, the Kyuubi is suddenly back to normal and regenerated the power that naruto took away shown here:


CONCLUSION:
If The Kyuubi can regenerate the chakra taken from him by naruto, drawing off of the users power then why couldn't it do the same with the chakra minato took away over the last 16 years? Thus could have regenerated it's lost half of power and already be complete.
And by Minato doing the same, but allot quicker because he is an edo with endless chakra.
Minato will have a full power Kyuubi which will then combine with the full power kyuubi in naruto to make a super Kyuubi that along with the tiny bits of chakra form the other 7 bijuu, should allow naruto to rival Juubito in power since he is using a imperfect power Juubi...

Quote:
As for the Kyuubi being made whole again, then most likely yes it will happen. When it does Naruto will get the whole power of the kyuubi, not some sort of double regenerated kyuubi powers or anything, lol. That's all I'll say on this topic. /goodbye
Is very plausible I agree, but how will the mere full power of the Kyuubi help naruto along with only bits of 7 other bijuu's powers against a Juubi JINK?
It should not do much at all!!! Naruto should need double that power which is another reason why I came up with this theory...
Unless some ass pull happens, this is the most likely scenario for Naruto to=Juubito...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 11:38 AM   #6
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing
 
ask me anything's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Impel Down
Posts: 3,205
Thanks: 9,038
Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,601 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Minato's Gift.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post

And how can you claim that naruto's cloak which is using the full power of the kyuubi Vs minato who is using a very small portion of the YIN half is the same power, at the same level?
This is such blatant bullshit. The manga said Minato sealed half the kyuubi. How the fuck are you sitting here saying he's only using a "very small portion" of that chakra. I swear you're dumber then usual today.

Quote:
Again, you just prove how little you can interpret when the info is right there staring at you...


I see no other way to interpret this, other then them being of equal power.



Quote:
Is very plausible I agree, but how will the mere full power of the Kyuubi help naruto along with only bits of 7 other bijuu's powers against a Juubi JINK?
It should not do much at all!!! Naruto should need double that power which is another reason why I came up with this theory...
Unless some ass pull happens, this is the most likely scenario for Naruto to=Juubito...
You're assuming it will come down to a 1vs1 fight between Naruto and Obito, which is a baseless assumption on your part. We haven't even seen Sasuke unleash his special EMS powers that have been hinted at for over 200 chapters now. Nor do we know what role Hashirama and/or Madara will play in the upcoming chapters. If anything you've just shown how narrow minded and single tracked your thought process.
__________________

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 12:15 PM   #7
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Minato's Gift.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
This is such blatant bullshit. The manga said Minato sealed half the kyuubi. How the fuck are you sitting here saying he's only using a "very small portion" of that chakra. I swear you're dumber then usual today.



I see no other way to interpret this, other then them being of equal power.
Thanks for proving my point and your inability to interpret the most simplest of things!!!
Naruto is using the FULL power of the kyuubi, not the portion he took from the Kyuubi by force, which is why naruto takes on the chakra form of the sage of six paths... All you did was post a way earlier pic when naruto was not using the Kyuubi's full power like he is now to try and support an argument that minato and naruto are using the same level of power which is clearly fasle...

Naruto's current form and Kyuubi power level when working with the Kyuubi that naruto can use:

Menawhile minato is merely RM Mode level by using only a portion of the Yin Kyuubi's power which is why he looks exactly the same with the exact same seals, just in opposite directions. Thus, cannot use the same level of power that naruto can, working with the Kyuubi.

That much is so obvious it is ridiculous you made this argument..

Meanwhile, minato is only using a portion of the Kyuubi's power like naruto before, probably form taking by force like naruto did himself...But, because he already had a coat on. He appears as full Kyuubi power naruto, but is clearly not using the same level of power which is why he has no increase in speed/power/strength, ect...

And is proven since minato just NOW got in contact with the YIN half of the Kyuubi, proving he is not working with it to become as powerful as naruto is currently.

CONCLUSION:
You are wrong as usual! Minato is just now in contact with the Kyuubi Yin half, thus has not been working with it, using it's full power this whole time like naruto has with the Kyuubi Yang half.
And only because of his coat, appears similar to current naruto. Yet still lacks the same level of power not working with the Kyuubi Yin half.

And ONLY Now with the next chapter or two will show what he is capable of when working with the YIN Kyuubi to use it's full power, the same level as naruto's current Kyuubi power level...


Quote:
You're assuming it will come down to a 1vs1 fight between Naruto and Obito, which is a baseless assumption on your part. We haven't even seen Sasuke unleash his special EMS powers that have been hinted at for over 200 chapters now. Nor do we know what role Hashirama and/or Madara will play in the upcoming chapters. If anything you've just shown how narrow minded and single tracked your thought process.
Your kidding right??? You think it will not come down to naruto, the MAIN CHARACTER... You make such ignorant arguments just to try and counter my own.
How can you believe it will not come down to Naruto VS main villain in the End. You really make no sense!!!

In the end, Narujuubi vs Juubito Vs sage of six paths Madara Vs Dragon sage of six paths sasuke...

Just watch...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 08-09-2013 at 12:19 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (08-13-2013), k-lai (08-10-2013)
Old 08-10-2013, 05:22 AM   #8
k-lai
ANBU
 
k-lai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Ghana
Posts: 1,803
Thanks: 991
Thanked 662 Times in 458 Posts
k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough
Re: Minato's Gift.

[QUOTE=Konnaha_yellow_flash;2136796]CONCLUSION:You are wrong as usual! Minato is just now in contact with the Kyuubi Yin half, thus has not been working with it, using it's full power this whole time like naruto has with the Kyuubi Yang half.
And only because of his coat, appears similar to current naruto. Yet still lacks the same level of power not working with the Kyuubi Yin half.QUOTE]

This made most sense to me imo...
__________________
<<Tell me $ome Lie$>>
Maybe, just maybe I may be able to do it and you would not be there when I'm doing it but just so you know, I did it without your help and that'll be my legacy.
k-lai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 09:13 AM   #9
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,168
Thanks: 3,860
Thanked 1,777 Times in 1,058 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Minato's Gift.

Kyf, honestly start your theories smaller, with less panels, it's soo much to take in and usually multiple points that need explanation, so many quit off the Giddyup, just too much info at one time. Also for those that don't agree, stop beating them up with the same info, you're officially not going to change many minds, and you only sound like your ranting endlessly, just to win an argument.
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (08-10-2013)
Old 08-10-2013, 03:06 PM   #10
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,699
Thanks: 4,761
Thanked 8,723 Times in 3,844 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Minato's Gift.

I usually end up quitting when I remember that he tried to state that a cherry blossom and a lotus have the same symbolism because they are both plants.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-10-2013), platinumrug (08-12-2013)
Old 08-10-2013, 05:28 PM   #11
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Minato's Gift.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Kyf, honestly start your theories smaller, with less panels, it's soo much to take in and usually multiple points that need explanation, so many quit off the Giddyup, just too much info at one time. Also for those that don't agree, stop beating them up with the same info, you're officially not going to change many minds, and you only sound like your ranting endlessly, just to win an argument.

This... do this! Don't write dissertations. This is a fictional manga for Pete's sake. Make your point and keep it simple. You'll get better and more conversation that way.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 08:55 AM   #12
woody_3162
Chuunin
 
woody_3162's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: united kingdom
Posts: 472
Thanks: 444
Thanked 415 Times in 136 Posts
woody_3162 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Minato's Gift.

To be fair to KYF I'm going to ignore points 2 and 3 and the subsequent post he's written in this thread.
But given the way the manga has proceeded I think point one could easily happen.
We all believe naruto is going to get the Kyubi half that is in Minato. Since Minato is using the Kyubi chakra (and give that the way this works has been explained to us previously) the Kyubi in him would normally be leeching his chakra unless it voluntarily chose not to. So when it goes over to naruto it should be pumped up with extra power.
Another point is that it could also be share its experience when it merges with its other half, allowing for naruto to learn his dads techniques, it may even be that his dad doesn't get a chance to pull of that technique he's been trying but naruto does instead.
As someone else mentioned about sasuke doing jack all so far, he might be the cover whilst naruto is learning all this from the kyuubi.

@kyf - you may get a little more appreciation if you limited you posts sometimes (I know I can't talk as I ramble one plenty, but still IMO you had one decent point and 2 crap ones)
woody_3162 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 12:00 PM   #13
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Minato's Gift.

[QUOTE=k-lai;2136819]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
CONCLUSION:You are wrong as usual! Minato is just now in contact with the Kyuubi Yin half, thus has not been working with it, using it's full power this whole time like naruto has with the Kyuubi Yang half.
And only because of his coat, appears similar to current naruto. Yet still lacks the same level of power not working with the Kyuubi Yin half.QUOTE]

This made most sense to me imo...
1). Actually read the theory, My theory never stated that minato was working with the YIN half of the Kyuubi, only letting him take as much chakra from Minato as he wants due to mInato having infinite chakra to give it in order to regenerate it's lost half of chakra.

2). That was my point.. Minato has not been using the same power as naruto has. Have to remember that minato already has a caot on to ,ake him look like he is at th same level as naruto, but is clearly not having a closer level of power to previous level naruto without the coat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Kyf, honestly start your theories smaller, with less panels, it's soo much to take in and usually multiple points that need explanation, so many quit off the Giddyup, just too much info at one time. Also for those that don't agree, stop beating them up with the same info, you're officially not going to change many minds, and you only sound like your ranting endlessly, just to win an argument.
Too much to take in? 3 points... OK, that is your short coming when 3 points are too much. Sorry I did not dumb down my theory.. How else am I supposed to take that when you try to argue tha 3 points are too much with 2 panels of Info...
And what ranting?
All AMA did was bitch about parts of the theory that he clearly had no true understanding of because he did not actually read the whole thing, just skimmed.

i just had to explain to him his error... How is that ranting, you ar enot making any sense...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 08-12-2013 at 12:01 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 12:36 PM   #14
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Minato's Gift.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash
CONCLUSION:You are wrong as usual! Minato is just now in contact with the Kyuubi Yin half, thus has not been working with it, using it's full power this whole time like naruto has with the Kyuubi Yang half.
And only because of his coat, appears similar to current naruto. Yet still lacks the same level of power not working with the Kyuubi Yin half.QUOTE]

This made most sense to me imo...
1). Actually read the theory, My theory never stated that minato was working with the YIN half of the Kyuubi, only letting him take as much chakra from Minato as he wants due to mInato having infinite chakra to give it in order to regenerate it's lost half of chakra.

2). That was my point.. Minato has not been using the same power as naruto has. Have to remember that minato already has a caot on to ,ake him look like he is at th same level as naruto, but is clearly not having a closer level of power to previous level naruto without the coat.
See the bolded red? That was what k-lai actually said, the rest is a quote of YOU. Meaning you're trying to refute yourself. Congratulations, you pretty much confirmed why people are sick and tired of your moronic rants.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-12-2013), k-lai (08-13-2013), kael03 (08-12-2013), platinumrug (08-12-2013)
Old 08-12-2013, 02:01 PM   #15
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Minato's Gift.

Quote:
Originally Posted by k-lai View Post
=Konnaha_yellow_flash;2136796]CONCLUSION:You are wrong as usual! Minato is just now in contact with the Kyuubi Yin half, thus has not been working with it, using it's full power this whole time like naruto has with the Kyuubi Yang half.
And only because of his coat, appears similar to current naruto. Yet still lacks the same level of power not working with the Kyuubi Yin half.QUOTE]

This made most sense to me imo...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
See the bolded red? That was what k-lai actually said, the rest is a quote of YOU. Meaning you're trying to refute yourself. Congratulations, you pretty much confirmed why people are sick and tired of your moronic rants.

Could not actually tell he quoted me, thus the broken quote that looked like he was arguing with me on the first part saying I am wrong...
http://www.fandom.com/forums/showpos...19&postcount=8

Duh!!! I took the second part with the bolded because he did have a statement "you are wrong" right before which I could not tell was part of a quote of mine due to the broken quote...

All you did was fix the quote, thus shown the proper context could be made clear while the original which you mysteriously did not add, clearly does not..
Just shows how BIAS you are, trying to criticize any and everything I do...

You are so pathetic, you try and use anything you can to discredit me because it makes you feel better, Alleviating the butt hurt you have suffered for some many years form some trivial argument from so long ago...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Minatos Plan.... Konnaha_yellow_flash Naruto Manga 123 11-19-2011 01:47 PM
The Itachi Gift is it going to spoil naruto's victory? SenjuGod Naruto Manga 210 08-08-2010 11:11 PM
Itachi's Gift gokugohan Naruto Manga 12 10-28-2009 01:30 PM
Minato's Soul-A possible vague hint? saiyaman Naruto Manga 32 05-26-2009 08:28 AM
Disappointment Over Wii Gift Ends in Christmas Brawl The Assassins Curse World News 9 01-02-2009 11:07 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.