Naruto_641 - Page 7 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2013, 11:33 AM   #91
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_641

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gakure View Post
Watch Orochimaru take this clown down.
While I would love this happening, Kishi has no track record of resurrecting characters that he has shat on. That is why I pray to God Almighty that Jiraiya stays dead... in that lake/swamp.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 08-06-2013, 12:46 PM   #92
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_641

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
^Reason #479 why you shouldn't take KYF seriously. He loves to move the goal posts when you refute him with something he himself has said.
Uuum, where did I ask for more evidence because your evidence was not good enough? All you are doing i smaking some random Claim to cover your embarrassment that you cannot even READ!

Your reading COMP is so bad that you think "AFFINITIES" is Singular in Meaning, not Plural and actually tried to use that as evidence for me saying that I claimed with certainty that Minato did not have an AFFINITY... which is singular...

EVERYONE, THIS IDIOT DID NOT KNOW THAT AFFINITIES MEANT MORE THEN ONE AFFINITY... SHOWN IN THIS POST HEREhttp://www.fandom.com/forums/showpos...1&postcount=77

And yet he thinks I should not be taken seriously... the irony is too much...

Wow, you are a sad pathtic little child who cannot even read and is bound by your stupid beliefs to such a level you interpret all info based on them...

Pathetic child...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
Wow. Just wow. Apparently KY would have us believe that the uchihas (that he adores to no end) all know how to use an elemental jutsu as little kids (Fireball jutsu) to show they meet the requirements to be taken seriously as adults/ninjas, BUT Minato who was the Fucking Hokage can't even do that much.

I'll say it one more time KY. Minato would have to already know how to use elements if it was his intention to combine it with Rasengan. It would be completely illogical to create the damn jutsu first and then learn elements afterwards. Just like if a little kid had the "intention" of learning how to ride a bike, he would first need to fucking own one.

/finished
DO you even know what the fuc INTENTION Means you poor special little fellow?

INTENTION:Noun
"A thing intended; an aim or plan: "both countries have declared their intention to be nuclear-free".
The action or fact of intending.

Thus, if Minato PLANNED to add his elemental re-composition skills with his spatial re-composition skill to create an elemental rasengan... Then there was HOW do you find evidence of "Minato has an element" form that when he ONLY Planned to do it, not that he actually had the element to do it, we only know that minato has the rasengan, not the element...

And since he has yet to even use and element, it is just so very likely that he does not actually have the element... I may be wrong and minato pops out an element here soon, but judging by his lack of use of one or even statement about his actually having one, not just his apparent skill of re-composing his chakra into an element that is ambiguous because it could have been great or not that good at all...

EDIT: You are cherry picking. Tsunade does not have an element and she is a Hokage. Neji and kankuro do nto have elements and they are Jounin. Chouji does not have an element and he is easily low Kage level at this point with his new butterfly mode power up. SHikamaru, Ino, Shino, ect all do not have elements.. Even Kabuto does not have an element, his water jutsu was in a Genjutsu so it does not count...

So what some random statement that yamato says about jounin having at least two elements is BS and completely contradicted at this point easily so quit trying to use it when it is evidence with no credibility at this point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
Is KYF actually saying Minato has no nature affinity? That has got to be one of his worst arguments ever. Why would Minato waste time trying to create a rasengan when he has no nature affinity.
No, I am saying that Minato likely does not actually have one since the better translation only speaks Minato creating the Rasengan with the INTENTION of combining his elemental re-composition skill with it... Not him actually having the skill to create an element. That combined with the FACT that minato still has yet to even use an element or somewhat imply he does makes it more likely he does nto have an element then him actually having one... Not to mention that minato a shit ton of chakra and stores and the use of kage Bushin so how in the word could he not of successfully created an elemental rasengan unless his skill of elemental re-composing was not that good...
And do not get me wrong, I would love minato to have a wind or lightning element or one of the other kinds, but it is just not looking like he has one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
No it's the fact that Kakashi flat out stated Minato couldn't combine his elemental affinity to the rasengan because of it was too difficult. You'd think a guy who book marks pages for manga fakts and lol proofs would know that. =/
Incorrect, that was a shit translation! What was actually said was that Minato created the rasengan with the INTENTION to Combine his elemental re-composition skill with (good or bad does not say)
Thus was not claiming that Minato created the rasengan becuase he had an element, but becuase he just INTENDED to combine his elemental re-composition skill with it... NOT that he actually had the skill to create an element...



CONCLUSION EVERYONE:
The manga never stated that Minato could ACTUALLY CREATE AN ELEMENT FROM HIS CHAKRA, Only vaguely hinted at him intending/planning to combine his elemental re-compostion skill with it, not that he could actually make an element from his chakra...

But like i said, I cuold be wrong and mInato does have an element which would be better considering his lack of Jutsu.
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 01:40 PM   #93
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto_641

KYF, if he didn't have an element why did he design the rasengan to be combined with an element?

Also, "affinities", being plural, imply there is one in there. There has to be one to have more than one. So, no, my reading comprehension is not bad, you just suck at arguing and have to move the goal posts, as usual.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 02:06 PM   #94
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_641

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
KYF, if he didn't have an element why did he design the rasengan to be combined with an element?

Also, "affinities", being plural, imply there is one in there. There has to be one to have more than one. So, no, my reading comprehension is not bad, you just suck at arguing and have to move the goal posts, as usual.
1). Minato created the rasengan with the INTENTION to combine His Elemental Re-Composition Skill with it. Noting saying that he could actually create an element to combine with his Rasengan...

2).OMFG are you Kidding me? I seriously Hope you are not this slow in the head because you said you had proof that I claimed for certain that Minato did not have A ELEMENT.
However, the evidence you used was me claiming for sure that minato did not have Elemental AFFINITIES as in multiple elements... WHich he DOES NOT!!! So where is the error in my statement?

Does Minato have elemental affinities... NO!!! He has been implied in a bad translation to have 1 element which an affinity, not Affinities, as in more then one affinity, thus more then one element. Only that he has elemental re-composition skill and nothing more.Quit trying claim I am moving the goal post, as if I have requested better evidence from what you have presented....
Just accept that fact the evidence you did use was only evidence that I believe that minato does not have MORE then ONE Elemental affinity, not that he does not have ONE...

I did not claim that Minato did not have an Elemental AFFINITY. How can you be so completely dense to argue actual English and the obvious difference between singular and Plural???
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 02:38 PM   #95
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto_641

Elemental recomposition skill = the ability to mold one's chakra towards a certain element. Every ninja has at least one element that their chakra naturally molds to, called their affinity. Minato designed the rasengan so that he could mold his chakra into an element that came naturally to him, or his affinity, and mold that chakra into the rasengan to gain its elemental variant. Why can't you accept that?

And, again, you stated that he had no elemental affinities. Which, as I stated, encompasses from a single element to all elements. The fact that you are backpedalling because I called you out, and stating you only meant more than one elemental affinity, shows desperation on your part.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 04:28 PM   #96
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_641

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Elemental recomposition skill = the ability to mold one's chakra towards a certain element. Every ninja has at least one element that their chakra naturally molds to, called their affinity. Minato designed the rasengan so that he could mold his chakra into an element that came naturally to him, or his affinity, and mold that chakra into the rasengan to gain its elemental variant. Why can't you accept that?
And I do not expect you to understand that the proper translation that states "Minato created the rasengan because he INTENDED to combine with with his ELEMENTAL RE-COMPOSITION SKILL".
However, what was Minato LEVEL of SKILL when it comes to RE-COMPOSING his chakra into an ELEMENT. IT DID NOT SAY!!!

So how can you claim that Minato FOR SURE with CERTAINTY could create an element from his chakra well enough to be added with his Rasengan with the mere statement that Minato has elemental re-composition skill?

I have cooking skill, but does not mean I can actually cook something that good. The word is too ambiguous in the context to was used to make Conclusion of certainty from it.

Although, again, I would actually prefer Minato to have an element to use in combat like wind or lightning... But, judging by the proper translation, the fact Minato had the chakra pool/stamina as well as kage bushin's which are the key to the jutsu yet still could not add an element to his rasengan coupled with the fact that minato after so much screen time and battles has yet to even hint at being able to use an element make me Believe that is is far more likely that Minato doe snot have an elemental to use...
Not that he doe snot have an elemental affinity.

Quote:
And, again, you stated that he had no elemental affinities. Which, as I stated, encompasses from a single element to all elements. The fact that you are backpedalling because I called you out, and stating you only meant more than one elemental affinity, shows desperation on your part.
Oh noes, I am back pedaling because captain illiterate claims I meant what he believes when I clearly meant that Mianto does not have multiple elemental affinities, thus my claim "elemental Affinities... NO!". Not that I said "elemental affinity... NO!".
I did not say he did not have ANY elemental affinities... Merely "ELEMENTAL AFFINITIES... NO!". Clearly meaning I believe he has no multiple affinities..

All you are doing is trying to hide behind the CONTEXTOMY, which is a FALLACY Einstein... of my actual context of my statement, which clearly states that I do not believe that minato can use More then one element...

Clearly due to the FACT you do not want everyone to notice you merely conform everything I write to what your DEAD-HEAD believes it says, not what it actually does.
Changing the context of My Statement Also because it is the only way you can rationalize your shit reading comp in order to keep deluding yourself that you are NOT just an overly Frustrated, insecure and pathetic child who is so ruled by BIAS and Preconceived notion/expectation that you cannot even interpret the difference between singular/one and Plural/more then one.

Nahhhh, Just kidding buddy'o Pal, your a cool dude I must admit... I think your smart too,.!!!!!!!!! Just unable to use it with you Inability to accurately interpret info from me due to all that BIAS, Preconceived Ideas/Expectations, Prejudice and Plain Dislike because you take these argument too personal, all that performing like a Mind filter and Filtering out bits and pieces until you have only the info from my posts that does conform to your bias, preconceived notions/expectations, negative emotions and just plain Beliefs.
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 04:48 PM   #97
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,155
Thanks: 3,848
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_641

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gakure View Post
The only way I see Obito going down is by the Shinigami Jutsu. And it seems the 3rd and Minato are forgetting that. Minato with his ftg can rip Obito's soul out in a second. But instead, they are concentrating on fusion and combine attacks. What a waste. Watch Orochimaru take this clown down.
The EdoHokages aren't fast or strong enough to do anything beyond hurting Obito momentarily. EdoMadara is the key, once he retrieves Black Zetsu from Obito that's out on loan, Obito won't be able to control the beast. Madara knows the Alliance and EdoHokages could take out Obito and Jyuubs only with Haras abilities, so he's attempting to stall him, plus he's never fought Hara with this much of advantage, or even dreamt of it and he's not letting this shit pass.
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 05:29 PM   #98
Gamabunta
Chuunin
 
Gamabunta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 653
Thanks: 443
Thanked 238 Times in 126 Posts
Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto_641

Such a bore to talk so much about Minato when he is no doubt the most boring character at this stage in the manga. With the lack of uniqueness in his teleports to the same copy of the kyuubi cloak and usage which makes naruto training with kb to control the kyuubi more pointless than it was before.
Gamabunta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:55 PM   #99
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing
 
ask me anything's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Impel Down
Posts: 3,201
Thanks: 9,036
Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Naruto_641

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
2).OMFG are you Kidding me? I seriously Hope you are not this slow in the head because you said you had proof that I claimed for certain that Minato did not have A ELEMENT.
You did make that claim, and he did quote you. Tough shit.

Quote:
So where is the error in my statement?
You really want to go there? OK then, lets examine the following quote.

Quote:
I did not claim that Minato did not have an Elemental AFFINITY. How can you be so completely dense to argue actual English and the obvious difference between singular and Plural???
When you make a phrase regarding a group of subjects in their entirety, you are also including each and every individual item in that group. You said Minato didn't have any elemental affinities, and while that was a plural statement, it applied to each individual element as well, as Kael pointed out.

Your counterargument is as ridiculous as it gets. Why you think trying to make some kind of distinction between singular and plural helps your argument is simply beyond me, since nobody (but you) mentioned anything about the plurality of your statement, nor do we honestly care either way. The sole argument has always been that Minato had a (read: ONE) element that he tried to combine with Rasengan. All your silly little "I meant singular not plural, Derp." argument has done is show that you've inadvertently agreed to the idea of Minato having an element.

Whether you yourself have come to the conclusion (probably not) that by accepting Minato having a (read:Singular) element, that you've basically conceded your augment, is yet to be seen. Have fun with that.



Quote:
He has been implied in a bad translation to have 1 element which an affinity....
By implied I believe you mean "stated".

As for it being a "bad translation", I knew your would pull this shit from the very beginning, which is why if you scroll up to post #69 I made sure to include 2 different translations of each page. Funny how you only picked the one you thought you had a chance of (even though you really don't) arguing against. Cherry picking much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Only that he has elemental re-composition skill and nothing more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Elemental recomposition skill = the ability to mold one's chakra towards a certain element. Every ninja has at least one element that their chakra naturally molds to, called their affinity. Minato designed the rasengan so that he could mold his chakra into an element that came naturally to him, or his affinity, and mold that chakra into the rasengan to gain its elemental variant. Why can't you accept that?

And, again, you stated that he had no elemental affinities. Which, as I stated, encompasses from a single element to all elements. The fact that you are backpedalling because I called you out, and stating you only meant more than one elemental affinity, shows desperation on your part.
Re-quoting this, just because.
__________________


Last edited by ask me anything; 08-06-2013 at 11:04 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
kael03 (08-07-2013)
Old 08-07-2013, 12:18 AM   #100
apacolypz
ANBU
 
apacolypz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NC Raleigh
Posts: 1,757
Thanks: 675
Thanked 954 Times in 481 Posts
apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_641

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
It's not that surprising from what we've seen thus far.

The two even use different formula seals. Also, the manner in which Minato employs FTG is what makes his method such a hax. Tobirama simply applies to the seal onto people he comes into contact with. Minato does that AND applies the seal onto tags which his wraps around dozens of special kunai. He even had it set up so that in case of any emergency, he could always teleport to Kushina and their house. Hell, just look at his FTG barrier.
I am aware of such, I even mentioned the whole difference in the seals. Minato through the use of his kunai has developed S Class jutsu from FTG. (barrier jutsu used to teleport the kyuubi's blast) FTG1-FTG2 variations and now the bragged about jutsu that he has yet to reveal. Either through touch or chakra Minato can be considered a serious threat. Tobirama's use just seems outdated.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.