Naruto 642 - Page 7 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-08-2013, 07:53 PM   #91
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 642

Quote:
Originally Posted by platinumrug View Post
Also, I've been kind of half reading most of the shit regarding Minato's kyuubi shroud, is HE himself using the other half of the kyuubi chakra to make his own shroud or is he using the one that Naruto is lending to people like some cheap hooker?
We had that discussion back before the site went down. A lot of people said that Minato just had Kurama's chakra. I stated he was a jink (which is a plot-hole). The big hoopla that this leads to is why do Naruto and Minato have chakra cloaks that resemble RS, yet Bee and Yugito looked either like the bijuu or their body in a different colored chakra.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-08-2013, 08:34 PM   #92
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,272 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Actually, didn't this chapter disprove the whole "Minato can use the Dark half of the Kyubi because he separated the energy from the will "?.

The dark Kyuubi talked, meaning it is not a blob of energy.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 08:51 PM   #93
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Actually, didn't this chapter disprove the whole "Minato can use the Dark half of the Kyubi because he separated the energy from the will "?.

The dark Kyuubi talked, meaning it is not a blob of energy.
It adds to the plot-hole. Because correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Naruto pass out his chakra before the edo-Kages showed up?

Kishi deciding to to the fan-service route has really f'ed up this manga.
Old 08-08-2013, 08:55 PM   #94
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

The excuse is that Minato learned how to do this inside the Death god. That is sketchy as hell. These recent power ups in Nardo were terribly rolled out, specially Sakura's...heavens that was horrible.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (08-08-2013), NeoKakarott023 (08-08-2013), platinumrug (08-09-2013)
Old 08-08-2013, 08:56 PM   #95
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

Thats a lot of pages to read but, is it just me or did naruto do rasengan without a clone?
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 09:00 PM   #96
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pritha View Post
Thats a lot of pages to read but, is it just me or did naruto do rasengan without a clone?
Could have happened off panel. Not like it matters, this senjutsu shit looks fucking retarded right about now. Juubito can rip a barrier that withstood a country level bijuubomb like it's tissue paper, yet he is vulnerable to this.
Old 08-08-2013, 09:02 PM   #97
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
The excuse is that Minato learned how to do this inside the Death god. That is sketchy as hell. These recent power ups in Nardo were terribly rolled out, specially Sakura's...heavens that was horrible.
I'm ok with Nardo getting the power-ups, because he is the title character after all. But all this fan-service for Madara (which I'm sure we haven't seen the end yet), Hashi (same as Madara), Tobirama, Hiruzen, Minato, Orochimaru (would somebody just kill this guy before Kishi completely kills this character's character), and eventually Sasuke as well...

And I don't mind the shatting on Sakura as much... it's viable comic relief IMHO.

Edit:
And in regards to the whole Senjutsu working against Obito/juubi...
1. For the fire-fighting scenario... the second fire is started to contain and minimize the wildfire, making it easier to "fight".
2. I like the argument of Senjutsu being the combo of physical, mental/spirtual, and natural energies. Notice, the attack that had some effect was a senjutsu enhanced rasengan. Unless the previous version of the FRS was senjutsu enhanced, that will probably be the deciding blow in the battle with Obito.

Last edited by jekyl_hyde; 08-08-2013 at 09:13 PM.
Old 08-08-2013, 10:03 PM   #98
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Personally, Minato isn't the worst of the 4 Hokages, he just was the beginning of the end of the power stranglehold that Konoha had over the shinobi world. Minato was out and about, but like Obito states he wasn't in the right places at the right time. The Senju Bros, seemingly had much more leadership directly over shinobi under them. Hiruzen just wanted to be too much of a Grandpa and allowed the Leaf to be weak, and unprepared. I've seen many crying on boards everywhere about this paper champ, Hiruzen and I don't know why. Dude has done less than Jiraiya on panel and even got an extra life. All that write up bullshit when he was young has been only one thing,Kages Propaganda to make them relevant. Manga Fakt, how many Edos woke up that he off'd, or even vaguely mentioned? 0, a Big Fat Zero... Everyone stop hyping that Dude, he's much less than Yama was in Bleach. Or Mitt Romney, 'He sounded soo Presidential, but after fact checking, 70% of what he's saying is false... So I'm asking the panel tonight is he The Guy, and what should he do to win....' Am I confused, because usually when a liar is found out, HE'S NOT REAL, WHY DISCUSS? Just like Hiruzen, end the farce.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 11:03 PM   #99
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,707 Times in 3,839 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pritha View Post
Up your posts per page to 100 and you would see that I asked that very question. He probably got really pissed and pulled it off. Even Minato looked surprised by it.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 11:58 PM   #100
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Up your posts per page to 100 and you would see that I asked that very question. He probably got really pissed and pulled it off. Even Minato looked surprised by it.
Lol sorry about that, the site just got opened here, there was some error with the forum page that i wasnt able to open for weeks. Anyways good to know.
And the stupidest reason why sage jutsu works on obito is that he is not sage of six paths but human of six paths. Probably SOSP could cancel sage jutsu as well , who knows
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 12:12 AM   #101
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

Well, it's time to roll out my quarterly retarded prediction. I'm betting Kishi f's this manga hard by the end of the year by giving Sauce the darth kyuubi. Only way he can turn evil again and be on the same level as Nardo.
Old 08-09-2013, 12:18 AM   #102
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
Well, it's time to roll out my quarterly retarded prediction. I'm betting Kishi f's this manga hard by the end of the year by giving Sauce the darth kyuubi. Only way he can turn evil again and be on the same level as Nardo.
I'm sure we all remember the story of that Russian (at least he was eastern European) kid who killed himself because Itachi died in the anime.... yeah, there will be a similar case... like someone will travel to Japan and shoot Kishi right between his f'n eyes if that happens. And whomever does the deed needs to leave some sharingan contacts on top of Kishi's eyelids for some m'f'n poetic justice.
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (08-10-2013)
Old 08-09-2013, 12:26 AM   #103
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
I'm sure we all remember the story of that Russian (at least he was eastern European) kid who killed himself because Itachi died in the anime.... yeah, there will be a similar case... like someone will travel to Japan and shoot Kishi right between his f'n eyes if that happens. And whomever does the deed needs to leave some sharingan contacts on top of Kishi's eyelids for some m'f'n poetic justice.
He must talk in Itachi's voice and tell Kishi that his writing his utterly weak! He is to be killed to make room for serious writers....
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 02:14 AM   #104
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,707 Times in 3,839 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
Unless the previous version of the FRS was senjutsu enhanced, that will probably be the deciding blow in the battle with Obito.
The version of the Rasenshuriken that we've seen has been senjutsu or kyuubi chakra enhanced since the fight with Pain. At first Naruto used senjutsu chakra to contain the Rasenshuriken and allow him to throw it. The kyuubi cloak version is the same way, the chakra contains it long enough to throw it. That's why he is always in either mode when he uses it as a long-distance attack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanericuser View Post
We are both wrong. Jiraiya couldn't enter sage mode on his own period. Fukusaku said it himself in that exact chapter.
He said that Jiraiya needed to learn to do it on his own in a tone that suggests he was more pissed about being randomly summoned than Jiraiya not actually knowing how to enter Sage mode on his own. As I said, Jiraiya was forced to move to keep Pain from hitting/killing him, so he couldn't sit down for a moment and gather the necessary chakra and needed Ma and Pa to do so.

Quote:
I will admit it I was wrong for saying he could enter sage mode on his own but you were also wrong as he was able to keep still while the frog he sat on did all the fighting and dodging.
Ma and Pa were the ones keeping still. They didn't have to move as it was Jiraiya moving and fighting. The fusion technique they were using was designed so the toads could gather chakra and aid when necessary, and transfer the chakra to the person they were fused to.

Quote:
I thought so at first as well but then I noticed with each page he seemed to become more snake like as more snakes appeared. To change that quickly would mean he either had all of orochimaru's cells taking control or his body was physically transforming due to the presence of the nature chakra and the snakes.
The change in appearance was due to Oro's cells taking over over time. Kabuto's appearance has been changing every time we saw him after he absorbed Oro's cells. He even acknowledged that when he made his reappearance after Oro had been taken out by Sasuke.

The main thing is Im not obsessed enough with it that I remember word for word every single thing that every single character has ever said. That's why like everyone else here I have to go back once and a while to reread old chapters like I am doing right now.[/quote]

I don't remember exactly when things happened, either. I have to go back and look them up. That's why I generally link the page for people, aside from providing evidence to back up what I say.

Quote:
It seems we are both well aware of those facts though you seem to have an contradicting statement. If you have toads on you than you can in fact move while collecting sage chakra. Thus you can be in sage mode while moving.
Actually, I didn't say that. I said that Pa flat out said you cannot move while gathering sage chakra. The toads being on you are so that THEY can gather the chakra and feed it into you. They aren't technically moving.

Quote:
Why I say naruto's mode is not a complete sage mode Im stating that his mode is more like a temporary power up boost that give him sage ability for a while but once that sage chakra runs out he is dumped back to regular mode.
Except Pa stated that Naruto's sage mode was perfect. It wasn't incomplete. You can't gather sage chakra while moving, so Sage mode is temporary. Once you use the chakra up, you can't maintain it. The toads fusing with a human sage is so that the person can remain in Sage mode longer. Because the kyuubi wouldn't allow Pa to fuse with Naruto, they couldn't use that technique for him to extend Sage mode and came up with the clones trick.

Quote:
Jiraiya on the other hand as long as he has those toads on him he has pretty much unlimited access to sage chakra while moving. That would make his version the more complete version.
But it's not more complete. It's not as refined as Naruto's. Again, the frogs fusing with Jiraiya is only so that he could extend his Sage mode.

Quote:
The only problem with his version is that it unfortunately also causes a form of skin mutation.
Which proves that his was an incomplete/imperfect Sage mode. The only changes that are supposed to occur are the changes with the eyes.

Quote:
Then again considering how fugly kabuto ended up he could be a lot worse.
Also, again, that was due to Oro's cells taking over over time. Kabuto's sage mode changes consisted of the horns and eyes.

And before you go into his ability to gather Sage chakra while moving as proof of Sages being able to gather sage chakra on the move, that was due to him adding Juugo's clan's ability to passively absorb said chakra to himself.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-09-2013), DRAGONBPY (08-09-2013)
Old 08-09-2013, 06:39 AM   #105
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Can someone remind me but what the hell is the Humid Bone Forest..a place equally famous as Myoubokuzan Mt. and the Dragon Cave?? Has Kishi ever embellished on this place and what one would find there?... I find it interesting he mentions three places and two of the three are sources to study Sage Mode....
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote