Naruto 642 - Page 8 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-09-2013, 06:55 AM   #106
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,711 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 642

It's a place that was mentioned in passing by Kabuto and is where the slugs Tsunade and Sakura use are summoned from.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-09-2013, 06:59 AM   #107
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
It's a place that was mentioned in passing by Kabuto and is where the slugs Tsunade and Sakura use are summoned from.
I figured as much....though outside of him mentioning it Kishi has seemingly forgot about that little detail...

Maybe we will see a sage slug mode lol
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 10:43 AM   #108
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
@KYF: An entire post composed of repeating what we already know (and stealing AOTK's point, of all things!) and butthurt whining. Sorry if me calling on your blatant bullshit hurts your ego that much.
Good god you are pathetic... Just admit you are an insecure douche that has to try and bring everyone down because he feels so horrible ddep inside like a bad after school special then get on with your life and stop this stupid shit!!

And how did I copy AOT's point? his point was that nature energy cannot be create nor destroyed which is not my point, only the obvious conclusion based on my actual point.

The Juubi created chakra, and it it's progenitor, thus should be able to un-create it, thus nullify anything that uses just basic chakra. But not sage chakra that uses nature energy to make a whole other chakra that he uses himself and did not create...

Common fucking sense at it's best... So quit crying about answers when you have none because it just shows how pathetic you truly are just criticize someone for something you would not even try yourself...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 11:17 AM   #109
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Naruto is a really disappointing character. Do something other than another rasengan. Sasuke has better shit than him, The only wind jutsu Naruto knows is one that needs a fucking rasengan. Kishi's and his editors uncreative minds.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 11:25 AM   #110
icedraon620
God of Tanukis

icedraon620 is on a distinguished roadicedraon620 is on a distinguished road

Don't know if this has been said but what if Orochimaru brought Jiraiya back for some Senjutsu smashing?

On a side note, do shinobi lose their summoning contracts with death? Couldn't the 4th summon more toads etc.
Old 08-09-2013, 01:41 PM   #111
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedraon620 View Post
Don't know if this has been said but what if Orochimaru brought Jiraiya back for some Senjutsu smashing?

On a side note, do shinobi lose their summoning contracts with death? Couldn't the 4th summon more toads etc.
Kishi may change his mind but JMans gone forever with exception of a ghostly smile at the end showing approval. Lookit, Oros Edo Tensei was betta than Tobirama, and Kabuto was betta than Oros. Since Kabuto said no possibility from the depths of the corpse, it should be a done deal. Surprising that Mito, or Kushina made an appearance as Edos.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 04:12 PM   #112
icedraon620
God of Tanukis

icedraon620 is on a distinguished roadicedraon620 is on a distinguished road

I'm not sure I follow. Mito and Kushina didn't come back did they? And is it possible that Oro some how has part of Jiraiya froma past encounter. Not sure how ET works exactly.
Old 08-09-2013, 06:56 PM   #113
NeoKakarott023

NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I'm not sure I follow. Mito and Kushina didn't come back did they? And is it possible that Oro some how has part of Jiraiya froma past encounter. Not sure how ET works exactly.
No Miro and Kushina didn't, but specifically Kabuto stated Jiriaya was too deep to retrieve, BUT also if Oro has anything that has his cells, he can Edo him as well. Additionally, Jiriaya can't go Sage Mode alone, he needs Ma and Pa Toads help. Here comes tha canon... Oro will have Sage Snake abilities, or give them to Sasuke.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

Old 08-10-2013, 05:14 AM   #114
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

Quote:

Can't do it, you need some form of the original person's dna to create the likeness of them. Since Jiraiya's body is at the bottom of the land of rain's ocean, it isn't happening.
NeoKakarott023 (08-10-2013)
Old 08-10-2013, 05:17 AM   #115
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,711 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by platinumrug View Post
Can't do it, you need some form of the original person's dna to create the likeness of them. Since Jiraiya's body is at the bottom of the land of rain's ocean, it isn't happening.
Kabuto speculated that there might have been enough of Jiraiya's DNA on Pain's weapons to pull it off.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (08-10-2013), platinumrug (08-12-2013), Senkradlol (08-10-2013)
Old 08-10-2013, 08:54 AM   #116
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Kabuto speculated that there might have been enough of Jiraiya's DNA on Pain's weapons to pull it off.
It's also possible if Jiriaya ever gave Oro something during their team days together that has DNA. It hasn't happened this far, so I personally don't expect it...

Btw, with Naruto getting the dark half of Kyuubs, plus what he got from Kurama, he should be able to muster 5 clones for just gathering NE sent elsewhere, while 10 clones attack easily.

I speak 4 languages...

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 08-10-2013 at 01:58 PM.
Old 08-10-2013, 02:49 PM   #117
IXI ANIMO IXI
Genin

IXI ANIMO IXI is an unknown quantity at this point

kabuto also said the hokages couldn't be reanimated..........dont believe everything you hear

on another note what if KB's tentacle that was absorbed by juubi......is the same one that minato tagged with FTG???.........naw kishi wouldn't do that..........would he?

Last edited by IXI ANIMO IXI; 08-10-2013 at 02:54 PM.
IXI ANIMO IXI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 07:29 PM   #118
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

At this point I just want it to end. Wishful thinking I suppose.
-SassyLady- is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to -SassyLady- For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (08-10-2013), NeoKakarott023 (08-10-2013)
Old 08-10-2013, 10:40 PM   #119
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
It's also possible if Jiriaya ever gave Oro something during their team days together that has DNA. It hasn't happened this far, so I personally don't expect it...

Btw, with Naruto getting the dark half of Kyuubs, plus what he got from Kurama, he should be able to muster 5 clones for just gathering NE sent elsewhere, while 10 clones attack easily.
I'm not sure but in the Original Sanin battle didn't Oro get hit wiht the needle jizo. if so wouldn't that be sufficient dna for an edo tensei.. well that is if oro plucked a needle out his ass when he got backt o the bat-cave
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 11:06 PM   #120
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by -SassyLady- View Post
At this point I just want it to end. Wishful thinking I suppose.
Naruto Completion Checklist:

1. Sasuke is back with Konoha... check
2. Peace amongst the villages... check
3. Naruto is the uber kage.... hurry the "f" up Kishi.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (08-12-2013)