Soul Eater 113 (Finale) - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 08-10-2013, 03:07 PM   #1
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Soul Eater 113 (Finale)

http://www.mangapanda.com/soul-eater/113

Boob Madness!

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 08-10-2013 at 03:32 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-10-2013, 06:42 PM   #2
Senkradlol
Chuunin

Senkradlol is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Soul Eater 113 (Finale)

Ok boobs are nice, but what an awful last chapter. Half of it was used for boobs.
Senkradlol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 08:57 PM   #3
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

I think it was a fitting ending for this particular series.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 09:03 PM   #4
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Yeah... that was a rather peculiar end. Wrapped up way too quickly and without any real feeling. Seemed like a better series than to wrap it up with boob jokes.

Also, does Soul have a penis? Seems like Tsubaki appears to be sexless from her scene.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (09-04-2013), Senkradlol (08-10-2013)
Old 08-11-2013, 04:40 AM   #5
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Black*Star should get a spinoff series. I wanna see just how far he can go with his training. Dudes learning flight by the end of the series. The story can focus mainly on Black*Star with Kid acting like his boss in the way Shinigami-Sama was. Have them maintain their rivalry in a comedic way. Totally remove Soul and Maka from the picture by explaining that Soul went on to be a musician and married Maka or something. Like they got their happy ending now the story revolves around Black*Star with some Kid interaction.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 08-11-2013 at 04:45 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (09-04-2013)
Old 08-12-2013, 03:52 AM   #6
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

odd ending....No Mother of Maka reveal or even show...horrible mother lol...no Soul or Maka kiss.....kinda thought that was gonna happen..no real connection or embrace of maka and papa...Good little tidbit with Marie and Stein....sure Witches and Humans..yay! Same stupid mask...why not your own take on the mask...SO moon remains black? Crona? i mean boobs became the theme of the final chapter when they could of focused important details....Black Star def is my fac character and a spin off series with Kidd-Shinigami as his boss would work out for me...Have it be like a timeskip of 8 years...very disappointing end..
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 12:54 PM   #7
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Kinda disappointing, and after all the flak the anime received for how it ended, one would think the creators would've gone farther. But honestly these characters were less into they're power ups as crutches for personality flaws like other characters in other series. Nobody took anyone overly seriously beyond the Kishin, and it did keep a goofy childlike form of humor popping in regularly and frequently, so it kinda ended like DBZ after the tournament and bad guy has been knocked off. The whole world is a new Utopia, it kinda works for them, many characters were depthless.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote