Minato's Gift. - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-12-2013, 06:06 PM   #16
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Minato's Gift.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
All you did was fix the quote, thus shown the proper context could be made clear while the original which you mysteriously did not add, clearly does not..
Just shows how BIAS you are, trying to criticize any and everything I do...
The only thing I did to k-lai's post was bolding and coloring his line and putting your quote line more obvious, nothing else was added, removed or modified. Do not blame your utter incompetence on the very basic notion of detecting a broken quote and, more excruciatingly sad, not knowing what the fuck you write in the same damn week on me.

Quote:
You are so pathetic, you try and use anything you can to discredit me
I think you should consult a dictionary to see what pathetic actually means. Going by the dictionary, I find pathetic the fact that I can simply drop in a thread and do a simple quote to reveal how gargantuan is your lack of proper line of thought is. It shouldn't be this easy at all, but I always catch you on easy, moronic mistakes. Hell, I would tell how cowardly and pedantic you were while backpedalling your sorry ass from the affinity argument just by lambasting you with grammar and the implications of a plural word (namely that the plural already assumes the singular exists), but kael did a fine job so I didn't bother.

So, instead of projecting onto me your butthurt, try to actually foolproof your posts before going on rants.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Last edited by Numinous; 08-12-2013 at 06:07 PM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-12-2013), kael03 (08-12-2013)

Old 08-12-2013, 06:40 PM   #17
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

kyf,

Have you ever heard of Huey Lewis, the politician... not the 80's singer?
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 12:20 PM   #18
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
The only thing I did to k-lai's post was bolding and coloring his line and putting your quote line more obvious, nothing else was added, removed or modified. Do not blame your utter incompetence on the very basic notion of detecting a broken quote and, more excruciatingly sad, not knowing what the fuck you write in the same damn week on me.
So you admit you fixed the quote so the contetx could be obvious while ignoring the Original OP that was all screwed up that I read to make my conclusion, not you... You are just trying to take credit for something when you obviously had a better perspective then me reasing my quote of thi OP's which fixed some of the problem, nto the OP Like did which looked like this..
Quote:
Originally Posted by k-lai View Post
QUOTE=Konnaha_yellow_flash;2136796]CONCLUSION:You are wrong as usual! Minato is just now in contact with the Kyuubi Yin half, thus has not been working with it, using it's full power this whole time like naruto has with the Kyuubi Yang half.
And only because of his coat, appears similar to current naruto. Yet still lacks the same level of power not working with the Kyuubi Yin half.QUOTE]

This made most sense to me imo...
making it obvious why I could make the mistake with the quote all broken up and the first thing it says is "you are wrong". And since I am not going to remember every sentence I write, what else was I supposed to think.

I have been conditioned to think you guys do not even read my theories then criticize parts that do not even make since because I said them as well.

Not saying it was completely your fault, but maybe if you and your cronies did not over criticize and actually read my theories, this would have been less likely to happen.

Quote:
I think you should consult a dictionary to see what pathetic actually means. Going by the dictionary, I find pathetic the fact that I can simply drop in a thread and do a simple quote to reveal how gargantuan is your lack of proper line of thought is. It shouldn't be this easy at all, but I always catch you on easy, moronic mistakes. Hell, I would tell how cowardly and pedantic you were while backpedalling your sorry ass from the affinity argument just by lambasting you with grammar and the implications of a plural word (namely that the plural already assumes the singular exists), but kael did a fine job so I didn't bother.
Oh boy the irony!!!

Pathetic is the rat that follows me around to other forums just to try and find something to criticize me about because he feels so low about himself.
Pathetic is using a better perspective (my quote of the OP which fixed some of the quote mistakes) to gauge a more accurate context then fail to mention that the OP was pretty messed up and could easily have happened to anyone.

Pathetic is boasting of calling me on easy mistakes and interpreting "Elemental affinities... NO!" as a statement claiming for certain a character has no affinity, not just the obvious more then one which is why I added the plural, not singular because that has already been implied, thus I cannot disprove it until the manga is over..

Yet I am pathetic... Pathetic is grapsing at the most short of straws to come up with an argument for certainty that you do on a daily basis because somehow you still think you can prove with certainty, something that only has CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE TO PROVE ONLY POSSIBILITY AND NOTHING MORE.

Keep proving me right...

Quote:
So, instead of projecting onto me your butthurt, try to actually foolproof your posts before going on rants.
LMAO, Butt hurt, now I know you are projecting... That is the most ridiculous thing you have done yet. Calling me butt hurt and then saying I am projecting it onto you while you clearly follow me around other forums just to try and find something wrong about me to use against me and having me on the ignore list for years while still quoting me the whole time is because you are OBVIOUSLY BUTT HURT...

You have no idea how much your behavior completely overshadows your stupid, contradicted words you post...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 08-13-2013 at 12:22 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 01:20 PM   #19
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

Quote:
So you admit you fixed the quote so the contetx could be obvious while ignoring the Original OP that was all screwed up that I read to make my conclusion, not you... You are just trying to take credit for something when you obviously had a better perspective then me reasing my quote of thi OP's which fixed some of the problem, nto the OP Like did which looked like this..

making it obvious why I could make the mistake with the quote all broken up and the first thing it says is "you are wrong". And since I am not going to remember every sentence I write, what else was I supposed to think.

I have been conditioned to think you guys do not even read my theories then criticize parts that do not even make since because I said them as well.

Not saying it was completely your fault, but maybe if you and your cronies did not over criticize and actually read my theories, this would have been less likely to happen.

Oh boy the irony!!!

Pathetic is the rat that follows me around to other forums just to try and find something to criticize me about because he feels so low about himself.
Pathetic is using a better perspective (my quote of the OP which fixed some of the quote mistakes) to gauge a more accurate context then fail to mention that the OP was pretty messed up and could easily have happened to anyone.

Pathetic is boasting of calling me on easy mistakes and interpreting "Elemental affinities... NO!" as a statement claiming for certain a character has no affinity, not just the obvious more then one which is why I added the plural, not singular because that has already been implied, thus I cannot disprove it until the manga is over..

Yet I am pathetic... Pathetic is grapsing at the most short of straws to come up with an argument for certainty that you do on a daily basis because somehow you still think you can prove with certainty, something that only has CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE TO PROVE ONLY POSSIBILITY AND NOTHING MORE.

Keep proving me right...

LMAO, Butt hurt, now I know you are projecting... That is the most ridiculous thing you have done yet. Calling me butt hurt and then saying I am projecting it onto you while you clearly follow me around other forums just to try and find something wrong about me to use against me and having me on the ignore list for years while still quoting me the whole time is because you are OBVIOUSLY BUTT HURT...

You have no idea how much your behavior completely overshadows your stupid, contradicted words you post...
Seriously man u shot urself right there on the issue with my posting. Are u in a hurry to prove urself right all the time or what?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to k-lai For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-13-2013), kael03 (08-13-2013), Numinous (08-13-2013), Senkradlol (08-13-2013)
Old 08-13-2013, 02:34 PM   #20
Numinous

Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Seriously man u shot urself right there on the issue with my posting. Are u in a hurry to prove urself right all the time or what?
Yes, yes he is, by going Don Quixote vs the windmills on us.

Now to the man from the Mancha:

Quote:
So you admit you fixed the quote so the contetx could be obvious while ignoring the Original OP
First, original original post? Learn how to use acronyms next time.

Second, I did not ignore the original post or else I couldn't make the post I made in the first place. Furthermore, your complaints of me putting things obvious is all kinds of stupid considering anyone with a brain would do that mentally. But you clearly didn't and, no matter how much you cry about it, you can't escape two fundamental truths revealed by your post:
  1. You don't know how to interpret text.
  2. You don't have the capacity of remembering your own arguments to distinguish them from others.
And speaking of which:

Quote:
And since I am not going to remember every sentence I write, what else was I supposed to think.

It's not about remembering every sentence made, it's about remembering the goddamn argument as a whole. Are you that stupid that you can't remember both the content of the argument and the style of the argument and say "hey, that sounds eerily familiar..."? It's not like you made the argument like 2 or 3 years ago, it was in less than a week and on the same goddamn thread where you can see your argument in the same place.

There's absolutely no excuse you can throw this way that will make you less of an idiot to start refuting yourself.

Quote:

And you got only yourself to blame for that conditioning, because nobody does that, you ASSUME everybody does and you act accordingly. Stupid posts are stupid, no matter who makes them, you just happen to be the patron saint of all stupid posts, thus why you're refuted the most.

Quote:

Shifting the blame onto others instead of admitting it fully, aren't we? Nobody else but you is to blame for your moronic post, not even k-lai who, by accident, caused it. So, really, you simply had to read and interpret k-lai's post and come to the conclusion everybody else did: it was your own argument.

Quote:
Oh boy the irony!!!

Irony is you copying my lines despite your rants on how much you despise them, but oh well...

Quote:

If you actually didn't lie through your teeth expecting people to be as dumb as you are to not look up the truth, I wouldn't easily pick things that contradict your lies. Isn't that right, mister "I don't post as much as you about Naruto" or "I'm not a Minatard/Uchihatard" or "I don't care about power levels and versus situations"?

And, really, why do you feel the need to lie in such an obvious way? WHY? Couldn't you be a little more honest about yourself and, therefore, be much more cautious about the arguments you make? You can fan any character you want, is only by going retard mode on them is when people troll the shit out of you just to see you rage.

Quote:

Better perspective? The fuck? I read the exact same post you did, that's why I went "wtf" at you refuting yourself. So what is better perspective, having an actual functioning brain? In that case, perhaps you're right on the perspective thing.

@ bolded: No. No matter how much you convince yourself of the contrary, only stupid people would do such a silly mistake.

Quote:

Well, except I'm not stupid enough to believe your backpedaling. You clearly meant NO affinity whatsoever (which was pronounced by your disdain of Hashirama's Mokuton) but, when people fetched the page implying he had an affinity, you started with the pedantic apologetics of singular vs plural.

And, really, why do insist on repeating yourself when you know I know you're full of shit? Why can't you humble up a bit and say "sorry, I forgot that page, my bad!"? Admitting mistakes isn't the cataclysm you seemingly think it is, it's just a part of being human. We all fuck up, so why not just admit it and move on as mature people?

Quote:
Pathetic is grapsing at the most short of straws to come up with an argument for certainty that you do on a daily basis because somehow you still think you can prove with certainty, something that only has CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE TO PROVE ONLY POSSIBILITY AND NOTHING MORE.

Talking to yourself, aren't you? Because the only person that made any positive statements and arguments around them was you, AMA and others simply refuted them and I simply called on your faux-pas.

Old 08-13-2013, 05:28 PM   #21
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Learn to post quotes properly and maybe this would not have happened... Anyways, All I am doing is pointing out the fact that Numious is trying to pass off my mistake of context as something that is is not while he never used your OP like I did, only my quote of it, which gave a more accurate context then the OP...

Quote:
Yes, yes he is, by going Don Quixote vs the windmills on us.

Now to the man from the Mancha:
Yea yea, says captain stalks allot...

Quote:
First, original original post? Learn how to use acronyms next time.

Second, I did not ignore the original post or else I couldn't make the post I made in the first place. Furthermore, your complaints of me putting things obvious is all kinds of stupid considering anyone with a brain would do that mentally. But you clearly didn't and, no matter how much you cry about it, you can't escape two fundamental truths revealed by your post:
learn to read, I said you ignored to bring up the fact that the OP's quote was screwed up making it easy to make the mistake I did.

And you keep ignoring the FACT that you had a better perspective to gauge a more accurate context then I did, and keep not bringing it up... I wonder why?!?!

Quote:
  1. You don't know how to interpret text.
  2. You don't have the capacity of remembering your own arguments to distinguish them from others.
LMFAO! Misinterpret one statement which was messed up by improper quoting, thus I misinterpret everything which must be why I am so right about the manga, so much of the time... right...

You are committing a fallacy of composition trying to argue the Misinterpretation of one statement means I cannot interpret any statement LMAO!!!
And then again trying to pass off one forgotten statement as I cannot remember any statements I make lol...

Thus proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that you grasp at straws and make mountains out of mole hills because you have no real evidence to back your claims... THANKS FOR PRVING MY POINT!!!

Quote:
And speaking of which:

It's not about remembering every sentence made, it's about remembering the goddamn argument as a whole. Are you that stupid that you can't remember both the content of the argument and the style of the argument and say "hey, that sounds eerily familiar..."? It's not like you made the argument like 2 or 3 years ago, it was in less than a week and on the same goddamn thread where you can see your argument in the same place.
Whoa there flame'ee...

Since when did I forget the WHOLE argument and not just a single statement made in a counter argument about my argument which is what K-Lai had quoted improperly...

And all you are doing is criticizing me for not being PERFECT and remembering word for word a single statement made in a counter argument about my theory to Ama...

Can you remember every little statement you make in a argument/counter... NO!!! Otherwise you would not contradict yourself so much, completely contradicting something you just said in the exact same post with something right after it...

So in the end, you are criticizing me for something you cannot even do yourself so what is the point?
Your just a Hypocrite for criticizing me for something you cannot do yourself many times, while I did it once Lol... Where is the Logic/reason in being a Hyporite for criticizing someone about something you yourself cannot do...
There's absolutely no excuse you can throw this way that will make you less of an idiot to start refuting yourself.

Quote:
And you got only yourself to blame for that conditioning, because nobody does that, you ASSUME everybody does and you act accordingly. Stupid posts are stupid, no matter who makes them, you just happen to be the patron saint of all stupid posts, thus why you're refuted the most.
LMFAO!!! You are on a retarded role!!!

1). Your bias, prejudice is what has conditioned me. I assume nothing!!! Your behavior is so obvious that denying only proves how delusional you are to be in such denial in the first place...

2). You think anything you do not agree with is stupid no matter how logical and reasonable it is. Your Definition of "stupid" is not the same as Websters, then again you are known for creating delusions to conform reality to your BIAS beliefs so why not definitions of words too...

3). cannot even remember the last time you refuted anything I theorized!! Only making the claim that you did by explaining your interpretation of a certain part of the manga, thus you must be right...
Yea, now that is "STUPID"!!! Look it up...

Quote:
Shifting the blame onto others instead of admitting it fully, aren't we? Nobody else but you is to blame for your moronic post, not even k-lai who, by accident, caused it. So, really, you simply had to read and interpret k-lai's post and come to the conclusion everybody else did: it was your own argument.
1). LAMO, I never took NO blame, just pointed out the obvious that K-lai gets some of the blame for you improper quoting that made it harder to gauge the proper context and you plus the cronies for conditioned me to expect blatant "your wrong" then tell me something I already said myself...

So yes, take responsibility for what you have helped cause...

2). Since when did ANYONE ELSE get the same conclusion as you when YOU are the only one who made the conclusion.. and from a different more accurate post then I drew my conclusion from...

Quote:
Irony is you copying my lines despite your rants on how much you despise them, but oh well...
If you actually didn't lie through your teeth expecting people to be as dumb as you are to not look up the truth, I wouldn't easily pick things that contradict your lies. Isn't that right, mister "I don't post as much as you about Naruto" or "I'm not a Minatard/Uchihatard" or "I don't care about power levels and versus situations"?
1). Where did I copy you?
2). LMAO, WTF are you talking about "truth" for... Truth is subjective and form you is even worse sinc eyou are ran by pure flaming emotion, BIAS, prejudice and preconceived Notions/Expectations...

With such clouded perception and inaccurate interpretation, You would not know "TRUTH" if it kicke dyou in the face and said hello!!!

Quote:
Better perspective? The fuck? I read the exact same post you did, that's why I went "wtf" at you refuting yourself. So what is better perspective, having an actual functioning brain? In that case, perhaps you're right on the perspective thing.
You read my quote of the OP of K-lai's while i read his OP, then quote it (which you read, not me) and made my post...
I do not quote things then make my post. I read the OP then make my re-post...

The difference is the re-post of OP you read:

Quote:
CONCLUSION:You are wrong as usual! Minato is just now in contact with the Kyuubi Yin half, thus has not been working with it, using it's full power this whole time like naruto has with the Kyuubi Yang half.
And only because of his coat, appears similar to current naruto. Yet still lacks the same level of power not working with the Kyuubi Yin half.QUOTE]

And what I read to draw my conclusion that you did not:
Quote:
QUOTE=Konnaha_yellow_flash;2136796]CONCLUSION:You are wrong as usual! Minato is just now in contact with the Kyuubi Yin half, thus has not been working with it, using it's full power this whole time like naruto has with the Kyuubi Yang half.

OBVIOUS difference between what you read to draw your conclusion and form what i read to draw Mine. So why not recognize the obvious difference between what I read and what you did?

Quote:
@ bolded: No. No matter how much you convince yourself of the contrary, only stupid people would do such a silly mistake.
Well, except I'm not stupid enough to believe your backpedaling. You clearly meant NO affinity whatsoever (which was pronounced by your disdain of Hashirama's Mokuton) but, when people fetched the page implying he had an affinity, you started with the pedantic apologetics of singular vs plural.
1). How is misinterpreting a single statement with the help of improper quoting coupled with conditioning from you and cronies=stupid...
Wow, again you prove you do not know the actual definition of "Stupid". All this has proven is that I am not "perfect" which I never claimed or implied to be...
2). Your no stupid enough to believe that I am back pedaling, but just not smart enough to understand that "Elemental affinite"S"... NO!" in the context of talking about what Minato has VS does not have... Means I am claiming that Minato does not have multiple affinities... NOT he has no affinities AT ALL...

And if I was going to claim that Minato just plain HAD none, I would say "ANY Elemental affinities... NO!"

CONCLUSION:
You prove yet again you cannot read by comprehending the simple difference between singular and Plural...
If I was to ask you that minato had elemental affinitie"S"... You would say NO!!! Because he does not! He is only known/implied to have a single affinity, not multiple. But, this is too complicated for that simple mind of yours...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 08-13-2013 at 05:32 PM.
Old 08-13-2013, 05:54 PM   #22
Senkradlol
Chuunin

Senkradlol is an unknown quantity at this point

"Yeah man learn to quote right and maybe I wont have arguments with myself."

Fuck I usually stay neutral and ignore all this stupid shit, but you arguing with yourself was fucking hilarious.
Senkradlol is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Senkradlol For This Useful Post:
Numinous (08-14-2013)
Old 08-13-2013, 09:15 PM   #23
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,601 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Jesus Christ, I can't [read:Won't] dig through all these massive back and forth posts. "Ain't nobody got time for that". Let's just skip to the heart of the argument.

Quote:
I'll give $10 to whoever can decipher the meaning of this.

Quote:
O'RLY? Look again. Here's the original broken quote as it appeared in post #8.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
[QUOTE=Konnaha_yellow_flash;2136796]CONCLUSION:You are wrong as usual! Minato is just now in contact with the Kyuubi Yin half, thus has not been working with it, using it's full power this whole time like naruto has with the Kyuubi Yang half.

The first thing it says is [QUOTE=Konnaha_yellow_flash....] Assuming you actually read the whole post, how did you not see your own damn name at the very beginning.

Putting that aside the second thing the post said was..."CONCLUSION". After reviewing this thread (thank you search feature), I can confirm that not only are YOU (KYF) are the only motherfucker that used that word in all Caps in this entire thread, but you used it 4 separate times.

How could you not.......no......how could anyone old enough to know their own damn name read that post and NOT know they wrote it.

Last edited by ask me anything; 08-13-2013 at 09:16 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
Gamabunta (08-14-2013), k-lai (08-15-2013), kael03 (08-13-2013), Numinous (08-14-2013)
Old 08-13-2013, 09:24 PM   #24
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
How could you not.......no......how could anyone old enough to know their own damn name read that post and NOT know they wrote it.
Now we can relate "the left hand has no f'n clue what the right hand is doing" cliche to forums on the internet now.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 09:36 PM   #25
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,601 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

I doubt my right hand wants to know what my left hand is doing right now....

lol, jk.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (08-13-2013), Numinous (08-14-2013)
Old 08-13-2013, 10:40 PM   #26
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I doubt my right hand wants to know what my left hand is doing right now...

lol, jk.
Oh it knows lol..

but on topic tho point to KYF Naruto isn't full powered unless he has cloak in KM point to you ..but 3 points gets deducted for arguing with yourself and that jumble of an explanation.

Keep calm and get outta the hole
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 10:48 PM   #27
Krohnie84
Jounin

Krohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enough

Um........ what's this thread's topic?

Oh yea, something about Minito and yin/yan chakra.

"Never go back on your word... and never give up, no matter how bad it gets. That's your Ninja way."
Jiraiya Ero-Sennin.
Krohnie84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 06:49 AM   #28
Numinous

Quote:
Jesus Christ, I can't [read:Won't] dig through all these massive back and forth posts. "Ain't nobody got time for that".
While I comprehend the sentiment, you really need to see how big of a hole KYF is digging himself in. He just keeps whining about how he couldn't possibly remember his own argument and how meanie I am for bringing it up and trying to blame everyone else for his colossal mistake.

And just look at these pearls:

Quote:
Learn to post quotes properly and maybe this would not have happened...
Senkradlol already set up the hilarity of this statement, but the cherry on top is that KYF himself is guilty of using broken quotes and not fixing them. Blame shifting with hypocrisy on top! And saying this:

Quote:
And you keep ignoring the FACT that you had a better perspective to gauge a more accurate context then I did, and keep not bringing it up... I wonder why?!?!
After I said this:
Quote:
And this:

Quote:
1). LAMO, I never took NO blame, just pointed out the obvious that K-lai gets some of the blame for you improper quoting that made it harder to gauge the proper context and you plus the cronies for conditioned me to expect blatant "your wrong" then tell me something I already said myself...
Quote:
1). How is misinterpreting a single statement with the help of improper quoting coupled with conditioning from you and cronies=stupid...
Wow, again you prove you do not know the actual definition of "Stupid". All this has proven is that I am not "perfect" which I never claimed or implied to be...
Quote:
2). Your no stupid enough to believe that I am back pedaling, but just not smart enough to understand that "Elemental affinite"S"... NO!" in the context of talking about what Minato has VS does not have... Means I am claiming that Minato does not have multiple affinities... NOT he has no affinities AT ALL...

And if I was going to claim that Minato just plain HAD none, I would say "ANY Elemental affinities... NO!"
Oh boy, why pay to see comedies when we have a free barrel of laughter right here?

The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-14-2013)
Old 08-14-2013, 12:05 PM   #29
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Jesus Christ, I can't [read:Won't] dig through all these massive back and forth posts. "Ain't nobody got time for that". Let's just skip to the heart of the argument.

I'll give $10 to whoever can decipher the meaning of this.
Your dumbass cannot even comprehend this and yet you complain about my ability to interpret.

[QUOTE]O'RLY? Look again. Here's the original broken quote as it appeared in post #8.

Quote:
CONCLUSION:You are wrong as usual! Minato is just now in contact with the Kyuubi Yin half, thus has not been working with it, using it's full power this whole time like naruto has with the Kyuubi Yang half.

The first thing it says is QUOTE=Konnaha_yellow_flash....] Assuming you actually read the whole post, how did you not see your own damn name at the very beginning.
LMAO, I just noticed you added one of these "[" to the original so WTF you lying little shit... This is the original from post 8, not what you have where you clearly added one of these "[" to make it more obvious who the quote was for..
Quote:

Was clearly not paying attention to that part, duh. the first thing I picked up on was a post from K-lai which started out "conclusion you are wrong"... Yet you are still trying to argue about this...

Quote:
Putting that aside the second thing the post said was..."CONCLUSION". After reviewing this thread (thank you search feature), I can confirm that not only are YOU (KYF) are the only motherfucker that used that word in all Caps in this entire thread, but you used it 4 separate times.
And use the search feature to find the random appeal to ridicule where you guys mock me using my own words, thus conditioning me to expect such things.

Quote:
It's called an error, like you never made one before, who gives a shit!!!!

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 08-14-2013 at 12:20 PM.
Old 08-14-2013, 12:13 PM   #30
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
While I comprehend the sentiment, you really need to see how big of a hole KYF is digging himself in. He just keeps whining about how he couldn't possibly remember his own argument and how meanie I am for bringing it up and trying to blame everyone else for his colossal mistake.

And just look at these pearls:

Senkradlol already set up the hilarity of this statement, but the cherry on top is that KYF himself is guilty of using broken quotes and not fixing them. Blame shifting with hypocrisy on top! And saying this:

After I said this:

And this:

Oh boy, why pay to see comedies when we have a free barrel of laughter right here?
And your still ignoring the FACT you read my quote of the OP from K-lai which fixed some of the problem while I read the original which was allot more screwed up...

I have already posted the two quotes and yet you still ignore them clearly not wanting to accept the difference even though it is clearly there....

I read and re-posted to this, not my own quote of this so how in the fuck could I read the same thing you did. Geez, quit being stupid.
Quote:

And this is the one you read... NOT ME so I did not read the same one you did...
Quote:

THE OBVIOUS DIFFERENCE AND YOU DID HAVE A BETTER PERSPECTIVE THEN i DID TO GAUGE PROPER CONTEXT...

You clearly have a much better post without so much jumbled up quotes while I do so quit acting like there is no possibility of cause for error.

EDIT: And while I have messed up some quotes before, nothing like what I had to deal with so quit acting like have ever messed up a quote that bad to the point it could be so easily misinterpreted...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 08-14-2013 at 12:14 PM.