Minato's Gift. - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2013, 12:57 PM   #31
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing
 
ask me anything's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Impel Down
Posts: 3,199
Thanks: 9,036
Thanked 3,656 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Minato's Gift.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Your dumbass cannot even comprehend this and yet you complain about my ability to interpret.
Your sentence structure was so screwed up it sounded like the gibberish a heavily medicated hospital patient might say.



Quote:
LMAO, I just noticed you added one of these "[" to the original so WTF you lying little shit...
I did no such thing you ignorant bastard. Anybody can scroll up to post #8 and see for themselves that the "[" is clearly there in the begginning quote, and missing (hence why the quote was broken) from the ending quote. That is EXACTLY how I presented it in my post above.

LEARN2READ.

Quote:
This is the original from post 8, not what you have where you clearly added one of these "[" to make it more obvious who the quote was for..
Bold faced lie. (pun intended)


Quote:
Was clearly not paying attention to that part, duh. the first thing I picked up on was a post from K-lai which started out "CONCLUSION: you are wrong"... Yet you are still trying to argue about this...
Fixed that for you.

It's still hilarious that you would not pay attention to your own goddamn name in the beginning of a post. Keep trying to play that down.

Also the fact that the only person active on this forum who makes long winded posts followed up with "CONCLUSION:" is YOU. You've done it in far to many posts to count, and has become one of your signature moves.




Quote:
It's called an error, like you never made one before, who gives a shit!!!!
Sure, I make mistakes sometimes. I'm human after all. If I'm in the wrong I don't get all butthurt over it the issue. Humility can be an educational experience. I learn from it and move on. It's such a shame your bloated ego won't allow you to do the same.
__________________


Last edited by ask me anything; 08-14-2013 at 01:05 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
Numinous (08-14-2013)


Old 08-14-2013, 01:20 PM   #32
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Minato's Gift.

KYF, you do realize that, the more you parrot we had a better perspective, the less intelligent you sound, right? Everyone read the exact same post and came to the conclusion it was a broken quote from you, but you were too dumb to notice.

Why don't you just admit the faux-pas as entirely yours and move on? That would be a sign of maturity and integrity that you desperately need.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (08-14-2013)
Old 08-16-2013, 10:28 AM   #33
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Minato's Gift.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
Your sentence structure was so screwed up it sounded like the gibberish a heavily medicated hospital patient might say.
Translation: I could not understand it, thus will just try and blame you...

Quote:
I did no such thing you ignorant bastard. Anybody can scroll up to post #8 and see for themselves that the "[" is clearly there in the begginning quote, and missing (hence why the quote was broken) from the ending quote. That is EXACTLY how I presented it in my post above.

LEARN2READ.

Bold faced lie. (pun intended)
I already PROVED you did you damn LIAR! What you posted and called the OP from post 8 was not it, having one of these "[" in it to show an actual quote while i posted the real one that clearly did not...

And I can see you completely IGNORED the two different quotes I posted proving this...
Not surprised...

Quote:
Fixed that for you.

It's still hilarious that you would not pay attention to your own goddamn name in the beginning of a post. Keep trying to play that down.
I made a simple mistake and you are a LIAR so I do not feel too bad LMAO...

Quote:
Also the fact that the only person active on this forum who makes long winded posts followed up with "CONCLUSION:" is YOU. You've done it in far to many posts to count, and has become one of your signature moves.
And yet I have to deal with the appeal to ridicule where you fools mock me for no reason, thus I was not surprised to think one of you did the same thing... Use your search Feature, you will find this pretty obvious...



Quote:
Sure, I make mistakes sometimes. I'm human after all. If I'm in the wrong I don't get all butthurt over it the issue. Humility can be an educational experience. I learn from it and move on. It's such a shame your bloated ego won't allow you to do the same.
Yea yea, I have no admitted my mistake, but the FACT still remains that you idiots are just blowing it way out of proportion. I misinterpreted a broken quote of me, not a regular quote OBVIOSULY quoting me... Who cares... It is a simple mistake and instead of just pointing it out, all you and the butt hurt idiot Numious did was "haha, you made a mistake prving you are stupid, haha... I would not of made tha mistake even though I cannot remember so muc of my own words in even the same post, thus my contradicting myself so much"..

That is what I hav had to deal with... And the way you came at me only proves the obvious Butt hurtary the dwells deep in your heart lol...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 10:38 AM   #34
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Minato's Gift.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
KYF, you do realize that, the more you parrot we had a better perspective, the less intelligent you sound, right? Everyone read the exact same post and came to the conclusion it was a broken quote from you, but you were too dumb to notice.

Why don't you just admit the faux-pas as entirely yours and move on? That would be a sign of maturity and integrity that you desperately need.
1). LMAO, I read the OP, not you...

This is what I read:
Quote:
Originally Posted by k-lai View Post
QUOTE=Konnaha_yellow_flash;2136796]CONCLUSION:You are wrong as usual! Minato is just now in contact with the Kyuubi Yin half, thus has not been working with it, using it's full power this whole time like naruto has with the Kyuubi Yang half.
And only because of his coat, appears similar to current naruto. Yet still lacks the same level of power not working with the Kyuubi Yin half.QUOTE]

This made most sense to me imo...

And this is what you read..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
CONCLUSION:You are wrong as usual! Minato is just now in contact with the Kyuubi Yin half, thus has not been working with it, using it's full power this whole time like naruto has with the Kyuubi Yang half.
And only because of his coat, appears similar to current naruto. Yet still lacks the same level of power not working with the Kyuubi Yin half.QUOTE]

This made most sense to me imo...
Obviously you had the better perspective reading a pretty complete quote VS my tragedy of a quote I ha to read so stop trying to act like you did not have a better perspective when I can PROVE you did EASILY...

2). No one else read it, just me and you before the mistake was brought up, then you made the case and brought up my mistake so the idea was already there making it easier to interpret...
So quit drawing at even smaller starws then usual... Just shows how pathetic you are...

3). I admit I made a mistake obviously, but the screwed up quote is the main reason why. If it was properly quoted then I would have known immediately it was a quote of me and not just possibly directed at me, at first glance...

And why don't you admit you had the better perceptive and have no room to criticize when you did not draw your conclusion from the same post I did, just a better version of it form my own quote of it...

You only prove how Pathetic you are to criticize me for something you yourself did not have to deal with... Getting a better perspective then me and then trying to pass it all off as my fault, as if the broken quote has no cause for error...

It is pathetic...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 12:13 PM   #35
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing
 
ask me anything's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Impel Down
Posts: 3,199
Thanks: 9,036
Thanked 3,656 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Minato's Gift.

Sorry to everyone in advance for the lack of spoiler tags for these huge images.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
I already PROVED you did you damn LIAR! What you posted and called the OP from post 8 was not it, having one of these "[" in it to show an actual quote while i posted the real one that clearly did not...
You didn't prove shit, you cunt stain. You have no fucking clue what your talking about, and have the balls to call me a liar? Get serious kid. Here I'll make this as simple as I can for you.

Here's an actual screen shot of K-lai's original post:





Now here's my post:





EXACT SAME POST, WITH NO ALTERATIONS AT ALL!!!



Quote:
And I can see you completely IGNORED the two different quotes I posted proving this...
Not surprised...
Oh, I didn't ignore anything. In fact I was just getting to that.



AS WE CAN SEE FROM THE LACK OF PROPER LINKS, YOU (KYF) WERE THE ONE WHO ALTERED POSTS TO TRY TO BAIL YOURSELF OUT OF A HUMILIATING SITUATION.


KEEP DIGGING YOUR HOLE DEEPER...LIAR.
__________________


Last edited by ask me anything; 08-16-2013 at 12:19 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
kael03 (08-16-2013), Numinous (08-16-2013)
Old 08-16-2013, 12:14 PM   #36
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Minato's Gift.

Quote:
3). I admit I made a mistake obviously, but the screwed up quote is the main reason why. If it was properly quoted then I would have known immediately it was a quote of me and not just possibly directed at me, at first glance...
And this is why nobody takes you seriously and takes shots at your expense just to see you squirm. "Oh, I admit my mistake, but it's everybody else's fault anyway!". Such an obnoxious display of mental filth. Not to talk about the below-amoeba kind of intelligence and/or integrity to yet again repeat the goddamn perspective argument that was born dead to begin with: how the fuck did anyone in this goddamn universe had a better perspective than you if we all read the same post? The answer is: it can't be, you're just trying to shift the blame because you're too much of a coward to admit defeat.

Stop your pitiful evasions and grow some balls, you pussy.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-16-2013), kael03 (08-16-2013)
Old 08-16-2013, 12:39 PM   #37
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Minato's Gift.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
Sorry to everyone in advance for the lack of spoiler tags for these huge images.





You didn't prove shit, you cunt stain. You have no fucking clue what your talking about, and have the balls to call me a liar? Get serious kid. Here I'll make this as simple as I can for you.

Here's an actual screen shot of K-lai's original post:





Now here's my post:





EXACT SAME POST, WITH NO ALTERATIONS AT ALL!!!



Oh, I didn't ignore anything. In fact I was just getting to that.



AS WE CAN SEE FROM THE LACK OF PROPER LINKS, YOU (KYF) WERE THE ONE WHO ALTERED POSTS TO TRY TO BAIL YOURSELF OUT OF A HUMILIATING SITUATION.


KEEP DIGGING YOUR HOLE DEEPER...LIAR.
You obvious added the "[', you are wrong and you have proved it... Thank you for the evidence to prove my case...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 12:48 PM   #38
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing
 
ask me anything's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Impel Down
Posts: 3,199
Thanks: 9,036
Thanked 3,656 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Minato's Gift.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
You obvious added the "[', you are wrong and you have proved it... Thank you for the evidence to prove my case...
WTF?!?!?! You have to be trolling. I can't conceive that anybody would be that blatantly ignorant and blind.

And good job ignoring the topic of your fake ass quotes.
__________________


Last edited by ask me anything; 08-16-2013 at 12:50 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
kael03 (08-16-2013), Numinous (08-16-2013)
Old 08-16-2013, 12:52 PM   #39
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Minato's Gift.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
And this is why nobody takes you seriously and takes shots at your expense just to see you squirm. "Oh, I admit my mistake, but it's everybody else's fault anyway!". Such an obnoxious display of mental filth. Not to talk about the below-amoeba kind of intelligence and/or integrity to yet again repeat the goddamn perspective argument that was born dead to begin with: how the fuck did anyone in this goddamn universe had a better perspective than you if we all read the same post? The answer is: it can't be, you're just trying to shift the blame because you're too much of a coward to admit defeat.

Stop your pitiful evasions and grow some balls, you pussy.
Yea yea, you keep ignoring the that FACT you had a better perspective while over estimating my perspective just proving you are drawing at a very small straw just to try and poison the well and be as unreasonable as ever...

You have at that!!!

And all you do is prove that you objective is to poison the well as much as possible which is why you ignore the circumstances of my error while also ignoring the FACt that you did not have the same circumstances too.

And even though I admit my error for not paying enough attention, I assure you it would not have happened if the quote was not so broken up...

CONCLUSION:
You fail to bring up the circumstances involved in my error while also trying to make the argument that I cannot interpret or remember any statement I make from the single error...
Thus prove you are just trying your hardest to discredit me which is pathetic.

if you were just giving freindly criticism, you would have brought up my error and not ignore the circumstances that obviously assisted in it instead of bringing it up while ignoring the circumstance just to try and have proof that I cannot interpret or remember ANY of my statements which is just a fallacy of composition argument so just as unreasonable as ever...

EDIT:
I am done arguing about a single error and whether you will recognize the circumstances of it does not matter, they are there and ignoring them does not change the FACT I misinterpreted a post from K-lai that was improperly quoted with a single post from Klai that appeared to come from him, directed towards me at first glance and not Be a quote of me...

Kal just made the mistake of calling me stupid becuase I recognized a chinese page and writing and he did not... Is he stupid because of it? NO! He clearly made a mistake only using a first glance or skimming reading to draw his conclusion...
Is he a Hypocrite for criticizing me for something he himself could not even interpret the first time? YES...

Still, he is not stupid for such a mistake... You just draw at straws to use the most circumstantial of evidence to try and prove certainty of something you could never hope to prove otherwise...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 12:53 PM   #40
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Minato's Gift.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
WTF?!?!?! You have to be trolling. I can't conceive that anybody would be that blatantly ignorant and blind.

And good job ignoring the topic of your fake ass quotes.
You wrong.....

Me right....

Hashirama smash....

Minato FASt...

Tobirama jealous...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 12:57 PM   #41
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing
 
ask me anything's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Impel Down
Posts: 3,199
Thanks: 9,036
Thanked 3,656 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Minato's Gift.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
You wrong.....

Me right....
You couldn't be more wrong.
__________________


Last edited by ask me anything; 08-16-2013 at 01:01 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
kael03 (08-16-2013)
Old 08-16-2013, 01:02 PM   #42
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Minato's Gift.

Konnaha_yellow_flash]QUOTE=ask me anything;2136994You couldn't be more wrong.QUOTE]

Could not agree more... LAMO!!!
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (08-16-2013)
Old 08-16-2013, 01:09 PM   #43
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing
 
ask me anything's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Impel Down
Posts: 3,199
Thanks: 9,036
Thanked 3,656 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Minato's Gift.

So you're agreeing with me that you were wrong. Meh, I guess that works.

I also gotta laugh at the irony of the above post. OH NOEZ, its a broken quote. How will I ever be able to ascertain who it was directed towards without a proper link to tell me what to think. That would require reading comprehension and stuff. >_>
__________________


Last edited by ask me anything; 08-16-2013 at 01:10 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (08-16-2013), kael03 (08-16-2013), Numinous (08-16-2013)
Old 08-16-2013, 01:15 PM   #44
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Minato's Gift.

KYF... you should make it a rule... no alcohol prior to 8 p.m. EST.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-16-2013), Human Rasengan (08-16-2013), kael03 (08-16-2013), Numinous (08-16-2013)
Old 08-16-2013, 02:09 PM   #45
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Minato's Gift.

Lots of blah blah blah about being blind as a bat and arguing again that somehow we saw different things in the same goddamn post like a retard...

Quote:
Kal just made the mistake of calling me stupid becuase I recognized a chinese page and writing and he did not... Is he stupid because of it? NO! He clearly made a mistake only using a first glance or skimming reading to draw his conclusion...
The difference is, Japanese and Chinese are pretty similar for the layman's eye, much like Portuguese and Galician, so someone that isn't that versed on them could easily do that mistake. Hell, I did that mistake when I first started learning about Japanese.

Now, to see your goddamn name in your goddamn argument with your goddamn writing style in a obvious as all hell broken quote in your goddamn native language and think that somehow it isn't yours, sorry, that is stupid no matter how you spin it and only someone equally stupid would do so.

So sorry, you can't mix apples and oranges just to evade your mistake.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3








Last edited by Numinous; 08-16-2013 at 04:24 PM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-16-2013)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Minatos Plan.... Konnaha_yellow_flash Naruto Manga 123 11-19-2011 01:47 PM
The Itachi Gift is it going to spoil naruto's victory? SenjuGod Naruto Manga 210 08-08-2010 11:11 PM
Itachi's Gift gokugohan Naruto Manga 12 10-28-2009 01:30 PM
Minato's Soul-A possible vague hint? saiyaman Naruto Manga 32 05-26-2009 08:28 AM
Disappointment Over Wii Gift Ends in Christmas Brawl The Assassins Curse World News 9 01-02-2009 11:07 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.