Naruto 642 - Page 10 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-13-2013, 05:10 PM   #136
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 642

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
is kabuto still sleep from Izanami.. I mean Oro just sucked out his chakra and left him there ot follow his schoolboy crush.. the Orochimaru kabuto Sasuke Bromance is one of the more fucked up pairings triangles we have in the manga .. more so than naruto sakura Hinata triangle
Yes, the Inazami ends when the person that's stuck, submits and stops fighting. I'd bet he doesn't know Oros alive, or his haxxs gone. Jedi Mind Trick.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-13-2013, 09:59 PM   #137
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

Well shit, if he had enough of the DNA from Jiraiya, why not recreate him then? As much as I don't want to see Jiraiya's character ruined, it would've been pretty cool to see Jiraiya fight Naruto. Oh well.
NeoKakarott023 (08-14-2013)
Old 08-13-2013, 10:54 PM   #138
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

the forum was down a while ago guess its back up.

chapter was good tobirama going off on minato and naruto is priceless straight up old school trying shit on the younger ones. I really like how sasuke was like wtf another haxx for naruto how many does he have i cant keep up anymore.

guess madara also knows that sage shit works so hes stopping hashirama to bad he doesnt know my boy naruto is a sage as well.. minato with one arm is pretty much at the end of the line kishi will have him do one more thing to help naruto in this fight later on like set something up and give him the dark half and obito will take him down.

sucks but hey at least its respect in somewhat from kishi having minato being taken by obitos final form rather than being out gunned by his first form.. tobirama will be next after that. idk whats with hiruzen wtf hes doing but hes usless here f u dnt have high speed a bijju or eyes or ur hashirama ur usless in this battle.

obito's little speech about how hes a whole diff being etc etc is a str8 rip from aizens speech kisuke and ishhin when he went through his first transformation, hes annoying as fuck though def interesting to see how this whole fight plays out so many things can happen .
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2013, 02:27 AM   #139
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

Hiruzen got hit by the same jutsu as the 4th

he got hit in the shoulder and the head..
he's not regenerating..

he's dead lol
freedom07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 03:15 AM   #140
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom07 View Post
Hiruzen got hit by the same jutsu as the 4th

he got hit in the shoulder and the head..
he's not regenerating..

he's dead lol
It made the most sense for him to die first.. we've already seen some of the things he can do and since katon is his clan jutsu and all of his other skills would be rehashes of other leaf jutsu .. it was best for him to leave to let the other kage who havent had much screen time showcase what they can do.

on another note where the fuck is the new manga.. I wanna see what dark Kurama has to say
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 03:43 AM   #141
junior3605
ANBU

junior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of light

I'm hearing Jump is on break this week.
Old 08-14-2013, 03:47 AM   #142
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior3605 View Post
I'm hearing Jump is on break this week.
oh for fucks sake .. I'll just check back at dawn then
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 04:17 AM   #143
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Jump is on break this week....possible it could still arrive early
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 04:34 AM   #144
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,715 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Jump is on break this week. I wouldn't hold my breath for a new naruto. Go out, do something.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 07:07 AM   #145
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Correct me if im wrong but hiruzen got hit with obitos first form just right before he was fat minato was hit with his final form so im pretty sure hiruzen should regenerate seeing in how hashirama and tobirama regenerated.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 09:08 AM   #146
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
Correct me if im wrong but hiruzen got hit with obitos first form just right before he was fat minato was hit with his final form so im pretty sure hiruzen should regenerate seeing in how hashirama and tobirama regenerated.
The Hashirama and Tobirama that were hit were clones.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2013, 12:23 PM   #147
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
You guys are slacking, Myth just pointed out the obvious...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
The Hashirama and Tobirama that were hit were clones.
No, Hashirama was a clone, but tobirama was the real one and he recovered. I call it plot why Hiruzen is not back yet, he has no place in this fight. He will probably assist Hashirama against madara IMO...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 01:09 PM   #148
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,770 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Chapters are going to be late this week right?
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 02:02 PM   #149
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,715 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiegel View Post
Chapters are going to be late this week right?
.. .

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Jump is on break this week. I wouldn't hold my breath for a new naruto. Go out, do something.
*Ahem*
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 02:20 PM   #150
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,770 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Thanks. Although the smugness was not needed.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (08-14-2013)