Naruto_643_raws - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-16-2013, 10:58 AM   #1
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Naruto_643_raws

This LINK is chinese or something...
http://www.40407.com/news/201308/285094.html

Basically, allot of talking, Minato gives naruto some chakra to use bijuu mode and is about to go into Bijuu mode himself...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
gringie (08-16-2013), NeoKakarott023 (08-16-2013), Numinous (08-16-2013), platinumrug (08-17-2013)

Old 08-16-2013, 11:08 AM   #2
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,724 Times in 3,845 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto_643_raws

...that's Japanese, idiot.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
DRAGONBPY (08-16-2013)
Old 08-16-2013, 11:15 AM   #3
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,287 Times in 2,927 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

More plant and bijuubombs....yayyyyy...
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (08-17-2013)
Old 08-16-2013, 11:44 AM   #4
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,025 Times in 584 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

Bijuu bombs? Dont worry Nardo got this. Everyone is utterly useless. Where's Bee anyway.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 12:05 PM   #5
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Actually he got it right for once, it is Chinese. It lacks the Japanese katakana and/or hiragana which is what distinguishes both languages.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (08-19-2013), Human Rasengan (08-16-2013), Konnaha_yellow_flash (08-16-2013), NeoKakarott023 (08-16-2013), ninjalostboy95 (08-16-2013), platinumrug (08-17-2013)
Old 08-16-2013, 12:32 PM   #6
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
The page is Chinese, Idiot!!! The translating feature on my page even says so!!!

Just hilarious...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (08-16-2013), IXI ANIMO IXI (08-17-2013), platinumrug (08-17-2013)
Old 08-16-2013, 12:35 PM   #7
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gakure View Post
Bijuu bombs? Dont worry Nardo got this. Everyone is utterly useless. Where's Bee anyway.
KB and hiruzen are MIA lol... Plus minato is about to gain Bijuu mode as well, thus him and naruto will both be fighting Juubito. Not to mention, hopefully minato will quit feeling guilty and being a pussy while just resolving himself to kill this fucker...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 08-16-2013, 12:55 PM   #8
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Actually he got it right for once, it is Chinese. It lacks the Japanese katakana and/or hiragana which is what distinguishes both languages.
I know. I was fucking with him because of his past history of saying one thing looks like another with no clue what he's talking about (gedo mazo being female because of the robe and how it stood, for instance).
Old 08-16-2013, 01:00 PM   #9
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
I know. I was fucking with him because of his past history of saying one thing looks like another with no clue what he's talking about (gedo mazo being female because of the robe and how it stood, for instance).
LMAO, your pathetic... "I was playing with" when you wer eclearly serious as shit to the point even Numious recognized it...

If you were fucking with me, you would have used obvious sarcasm and BS randomness like I did recently...

your LYING!! You actually thought it was japanese and your just appearing really pathetic trying to pass it off as trolling...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (08-19-2013), Human Rasengan (08-16-2013), platinumrug (08-17-2013), Senkradlol (08-17-2013)
Old 08-16-2013, 01:11 PM   #10
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

So... does anyone want to discuss why Madara's Sussanoo looks like something similar to Konan's paper jutsus?

Edit:

And on the Chinese... is there a difference between Mandarin and Cantonese in the written language?
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 02:01 PM   #11
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

You know what's funny? This Chinese talk is much more entertaining than the pew-pew laz0rs display of the next chapter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
And on the Chinese... is there a difference between Mandarin and Cantonese in the written language?
In terms of the characters used, no. It's like the European branch of the Indo-European languages, most of them use the same roman alphabet but, of course, they're different in content.

@ KYF: I wouldn't be so cocky if I were you. Considering you said "it's Chinese or something", you clearly had little to no clue about what language was it in and you could very well further pass as an idiot if it were Korean, Japanese or Mongolian. You simply got it right, move on and don't boast about languages you clearly have 0 knowledge of.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 02:54 PM   #12
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
LMAO, your pathetic... "I was playing with" when you wer eclearly serious as shit to the point even Numious recognized it...

If you were fucking with me, you would have used obvious sarcasm and BS randomness like I did recently...

your LYING!! You actually thought it was japanese and your just appearing really pathetic trying to pass it off as trolling...
The beauty of trolling is that one doesn't necessarily have to provoke a reaction from a specific target. But thanks for playing. I needed cheap entertainment on my birthday.
Old 08-16-2013, 06:09 PM   #13
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Backpedalling.. It isnt just for idiots anymore..lol
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (08-16-2013), Senkradlol (08-17-2013)
Old 08-16-2013, 07:03 PM   #14
gringie
my ninja way!

gringie is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for the raw scan..... that handled my fix btw @kael hbd!!

awesome how the 4th and his son bump fists

I'll toss your baby with an explosive seal tag on it!!!

Last edited by gringie; 08-16-2013 at 07:09 PM.
gringie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 09:14 PM   #15
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,601 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Looks like an interesting chapter. I'll wait for the english trans, but there was one thing about the 2 kyuubi's caught my eye. They were the exact same size!!!

Hey KY, didn't you say Naruto's kyuubi has been regenerating over the past 16 years inside of him using his Yin/Yang chakra bullshit? How come it's no bigger then it's counterpart.

So much for that theory. Add it to the reject pile.

Last edited by ask me anything; 08-16-2013 at 09:17 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
DRAGONBPY (08-17-2013), kael03 (08-16-2013), NeoKakarott023 (08-16-2013), ninjalostboy95 (08-17-2013), platinumrug (08-17-2013), stubborn_d0nkey (08-18-2013)