Naruto_643_raws - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-17-2013, 04:38 AM   #16
IXI ANIMO IXI
Genin

IXI ANIMO IXI is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_643_raws

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
I know. I was fucking with him because of his past history of saying one thing looks like another with no clue what he's talking about (gedo mazo being female because of the robe and how it stood, for instance).
really?? i mean fucking Really now??? fucking dipshit.......talk about crawfish....just never speak again plz

Old 08-17-2013, 04:58 AM   #17
Aman Shahur
Genin

Aman Shahur has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
...that's Japanese, idiot.
kael wrong again......f grade for kael try harder for the schooling system before the accuse of idiot.................
Aman Shahur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 09:36 AM   #18
op101
Genin

op101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I know. I was fucking with him because of his past history of saying one thing looks like another with no clue what he's talking about (gedo mazo being female because of the robe and how it stood, for instance).
Trying too hard, bud.

Do not understand why people need to beat their chests on the internet.
Old 08-17-2013, 10:08 AM   #19
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,654 Times in 1,599 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Aman Shahur calling someone an idiot?!?!?! LMAO! That's the funniest thing I seen all day.

Pot meet kettle.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (08-18-2013)
Old 08-17-2013, 12:46 PM   #20
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by IXI ANIMO IXI View Post
really?? i mean fucking Really now??? fucking dipshit.......talk about crawfish....just never speak again plz
1. Shut the fuck up, you don't know what happens in my mid. 2. I was fucking with him. I've seen enough of both languages to know the difference. So what if I didn't make any obvious notes of trolling. That's the point, you aren't supposed to. You say something to get a specific response. 3. You don't have the right to call anyone a dipshit and tell them not to speak. Especially when you white knight people like HR and Kyf.
kael03 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 01:08 PM   #21
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
1. Shut the fuck up, you don't know what happens in my mid. 2. I was fucking with him. I've seen enough of both languages to know the difference. So what if I didn't make any obvious notes of trolling. That's the point, you aren't supposed to. You say something to get a specific response. 3. You don't have the right to call anyone a dipshit and tell them not to speak. Especially when you white knight people like HR and Kyf.
Damn dude... chill out a bit.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2013, 01:17 PM   #22
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
@ KYF: I wouldn't be so cocky if I were you. Considering you said "it's Chinese or something", you clearly had little to no clue about what language was it in and you could very well further pass as an idiot if it were Korean, Japanese or Mongolian. You simply got it right, move on and don't boast about languages you clearly have 0 knowledge of.
Seriously? I left room for error because I was not exactly sure... Thus the added "Or something" so clearly I had a huge clue it was Chinese, but could have been something very similar...

So quit trying to support your but buddy while ignoring the fact he actually tried to pass off his fail as trolling...

Quote:
The beauty of trolling is that one doesn't necessarily have to provoke a reaction from a specific target. But thanks for playing. I needed cheap entertainment on my birthday.
Whatever helps you sleep at night... But ME and everyone else know you were obviously serious...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2013, 01:22 PM   #23
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
Looks like an interesting chapter. I'll wait for the english trans, but there was one thing about the 2 kyuubi's caught my eye. They were the exact same size!!!

Hey KY, didn't you say Naruto's kyuubi has been regenerating over the past 16 years inside of him using his Yin/Yang chakra bullshit? How come it's no bigger then it's counterpart.

So much for that theory. Add it to the reject pile.
Even I wil admit this is not looking too good for my most recent theory, but judging size of each is not exactly any way since it's size is so inconsistent that it is not a very credible means of evidence for a counter argument against my theory.

So why not wait until there is actual credible evidence before trying to use some BS counter argument to try and change the subject of Kalfail's super FAIL and Hypocrisy then trying to pass it off as trolling proving how pathetic he is...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 08-17-2013, 01:56 PM   #24
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

You remember when Minato sealed half of the Kyuubi in the deathgod feom the flashback? The Kyuubi got reduced to half it's size so maybe his size does equate to the level of power he has. I'm just saying.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-17-2013), Human Rasengan (08-18-2013)
Old 08-17-2013, 02:07 PM   #25
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
You remember when Minato sealed half of the Kyuubi in the deathgod feom the flashback? The Kyuubi got reduced to half it's size so maybe his size does equate to the level of power he has. I'm just saying.
The size of the Kyuubi is more based on the size of the panel and how close it is to the user or whoever, thus Kish draws it larger when it is in the back ground and much much smaller when it is close to naruto...

Either way, size is just not a good way to determine it's power level at this point IMO...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 08-17-2013, 02:38 PM   #26
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah for chaos, that's been a missing, moar, moar, moar!

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2013, 08:41 PM   #27
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
The size of the Kyuubi is more based on the size of the panel and how close it is to the user or whoever, thus Kish draws it larger when it is in the back ground and much much smaller when it is close to naruto...

Either way, size is just not a good way to determine it's power level at this point IMO...
Assuming if Yin chakra is as strong as Yang chakra then both Kurama's are equal strength. And it didnt seem like this is Minato's first time meeting Kurama inside his head. Kurama seemed to be giving Minato confidence instead of trying to take over him
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 08:55 PM   #28
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,654 Times in 1,599 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post

NLB has it right KY. Even if you don't want to admit it, size is relevant. When Minato sealed half of the kyuubi using death god jutsu, it physically shrank. This is a irrefutable manga fact kid.

Just keep ignoring facts though. Just like Minato's element :P

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (08-28-2013)
Old 08-18-2013, 05:43 AM   #29
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
No you shut the fuck up you piece of shit.. you were wrong and then tried to backpeddal your way outta tha shit with an "Oh I was just playing" card what a crock of shit. and nobody had to white night me asshole...

LMAO whats this .. trying to throw a dummy out to slow the train down huh.. well lay your bitch ass on the track cause yup.. you fucked up you were wrong

Him right

you wrong

Him real

you fake

Now sit you weak-sause ass down in the corner and enjoy you humble pie Bitch!!
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 12:40 PM   #30
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by IXI ANIMO IXI View Post

Last edited by emachina; 08-18-2013 at 12:42 PM.
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote