Naruto_643_raws - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-18-2013, 01:57 PM   #31
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_643_raws

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
NLB has it right KY. Even if you don't want to admit it, size is relevant. When Minato sealed half of the kyuubi using death god jutsu, it physically shrank. This is a irrefutable manga fact kid.

Just keep ignoring facts though. Just like Minato's element :P
LMAO, the Kyuubi goes form mountain size to small hill sized depending on the panel and where the Kyuubi is. And while the kyuubi was shown to shrink when half of it was sealed, it's size is still very inconsistent and more based on the panel and back ground, not the kyuubi's power level LMAO...

All you are doing is trying to pass off evidence that lacks credibility as something that could actually prove anything other then your lack of actual credible evidence...

ALSO... I WAS RIGHT THAT MINATO WAS USING A MUCH LOWER KYUUBI LEVEL THEN NARUTO ALL ALONG!!!

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-18-2013, 05:06 PM   #32
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
LMAO, the Kyuubi goes form mountain size to small hill sized depending on the panel and where the Kyuubi is. And while the kyuubi was shown to shrink when half of it was sealed, it's size is still very inconsistent and more based on the panel and back ground, not the kyuubi's power level LMAO...

All you are doing is trying to pass off evidence that lacks credibility as something that could actually prove anything other then your lack of actual credible evidence...

ALSO... I WAS RIGHT THAT MINATO WAS USING A MUCH LOWER KYUUBI LEVEL THEN NARUTO ALL ALONG!!!
ok just settle this then go back and pull up shots of he Kyuubi prior to the sealing inside Naruto.. ya know pics of the Konoha attack.. then show the pics of the kyuubi before and after its sealing as well as pics showing its size relative to the backround and a few more post Naruto and kurama peace treaty and all the pics can be compared and debated and we wil come to a consensus one way or another as a community
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 08:15 PM   #33
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
I'm glad to see you at least have enough sense to realize that it did in fact shrink. Good for you.

Top panel pretty much sums it up. Look at that paw print.

Quote:
What the fuck are you basing this off of. Show some manga evidence to back up this claim.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 09:30 PM   #34
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
I'm glad to see you at least have enough sense to realize that it did in fact shrink. Good for you.

Top panel pretty much sums it up. Look at that paw print.

What the fuck are you basing this off of. Show some manga evidence to back up this claim.
Well there you have it.. if the beast was split in half and we now see that dark kurama and light kurama are equal in size then we can see that after the sealing Naruto and Minato would have had equal parts.

On the other hand we have no way of noting that Naruto and Minato have been using different portions of power with their respective kyuubi.

Minato hasnt gone biju mode so as far as we can tell his and Naruto's cloak modes have been the same.. now that naruto has gone biju mode his power level has increased beyond Minato .. until he makes a transformation inot biju mode
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote