Just a thought and what if's - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-18-2013, 11:52 PM   #1
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Just a thought and what if's

Since the site crashed felt we needed another one of these!

and for starters.. Just a thought .. but given what lead to Obito being the jinchuriki.. someone form the current generation could have ended up in his shoes..

DUN DUN DUN... Sakura!

If Sasuke woudl have lost the body transfer with Orochimaru and essentially dies. Sakura would have lost her love and then would have found a hatred for Naruto standing in for kakashi.

Sakura in her quest to follow behind Sasuke becomes a follower of Orochimaru in order to free him and stumbles upon the notes on the Juubi that kabuto and Orochimaru are working on.

Sakura starts the war all to bring out the jinchuriki and fulfills the moons eye plan to bring Sasuke back.

Could you imagine a twisted derranged Sakura as the main villain or worse her wielding the Juubi as its jink... she wouldnt be worthless anymore she'd be the goddesss of destruction
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
Kira (08-19-2013)

Old 08-19-2013, 12:56 AM   #2
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,601 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Just a thought and what if's

What? Sakura as final villain!!! That's the most unbelievable thing I've ever heard in my life.

Could you imagine Suckura trying to convince Nagato to be her underling and form Akatsuki. LOL, she's so damn fail he wouldn't even consider using her corpse for any of his paths.

Last edited by ask me anything; 08-19-2013 at 01:00 AM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
Gakure (08-20-2013), Numinous (08-19-2013), stubborn_d0nkey (08-19-2013), Wolverine (08-29-2013)
Old 08-19-2013, 01:00 AM   #3
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,774 Times in 930 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Not sure if serious or trolling.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-19-2013), Gakure (08-20-2013), Numinous (08-19-2013), Uchiha09 (08-26-2013), Wolverine (08-29-2013)
Old 08-19-2013, 02:19 AM   #4
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
What? Sakura as final villain!!! That's the most unbelievable thing I've ever heard in my life.

Could you imagine Suckura trying to convince Nagato to be her underling and form Akatsuki. LOL, she's so damn fail he wouldn't even consider using her corpse for any of his paths.
You see this would create an alternate time line Orochimaru would just try and take the biju from Nagato.. pass or fail Sakura.. would use her genjutsu affinity and slug summons to administer a toxic mind control agent to force Nagato into doing whatever she wanted... remember this aint the fail version this chick went off the deep end after loosing Sasuke and then blaming Naruto for not bringing him back.

Sakura uses her slugs for long distance , her chakra control and strenght for close combat.. even before she gains the juubi this version of sakuta is a badass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiegel View Post
Not sure if serious or trolling.
HEre in this thread of what if's trolling can be taken serious.. but no I aint trolling I'm serious .. given the right circumstances Obito's and Sakura's role's could have been reversed.
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 08-19-2013, 07:07 AM   #5
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
Since the site crashed felt we needed another one of these!

and for starters.. Just a thought .. but given what lead to Obito being the jinchuriki.. someone form the current generation could have ended up in his shoes..

DUN DUN DUN... Sakura!
I read this and I had to tell you this "STOP RIGHT THERE!!"

Last edited by k-lai; 08-19-2013 at 07:47 AM.
k-lai is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to k-lai For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-19-2013), Numinous (08-19-2013), Wolverine (08-29-2013)
Old 08-19-2013, 02:25 PM   #6
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Sakura is too busy in the kitchen making sandwiches for Naruto and Sasuke to be anything other than a glorified fangirl.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-20-2013), Gakure (08-20-2013), jekyl_hyde (08-20-2013), Wolverine (08-29-2013)
Old 08-20-2013, 05:51 AM   #7
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

Could I see Sakura turning evil over that situation? Yes, very plausible.

Could Sakura rise to the same level of power as Tobito? Hell no, she couldn't even take out Sasori by herself. Trying to form an organization like Akatsuki and controlling them? Not possible, she's not powerful enough to keep them in line nor does she have the capability to impersonate someone who would instill fear in said group, like Tobito was.
Old 08-20-2013, 06:42 AM   #8
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

again...this is a thread of a serious troll...Sakura can't even defeat one single kage on the field....Kishi didn't give her Tsunade's rebirth technique otherwise she could be on the front lines. The most she was given in terms of character development (at a late stage) is the chakra seal on her forehead and the ability to summon Katsuya. Her speed sucks..and the only attribute that exceed the others is her strength. Sakura is a lackluster character who simply like her master doesn't have the required jutsu set to fucking matter. If she is in fact the final villain....there must be a sequel to Road to Ninja where her villainous ways get all the spotlight.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 09:38 AM   #9
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Sakura is too busy in the kitchen making sandwiches for Naruto and Sasuke to be anything other than a glorified fangirl.

She's even terrible at being a fangirl.... everybody knows that Naruto prefers ramen to sam'iches.

@apac
If you believe the thread is a troll thread, have fun with it. Don't take things too serious.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 04:15 PM   #10
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,774 Times in 930 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Even with Kishi's weird antics when it comes to character development and springing things out of the air, the way Kishi wrote Sakura she simply doesn't have that kind of emotional motivation, even if your fan story where true. Just look at Kishi's strongest female characters and how poorly written they have been made out to be.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 10:14 PM   #11
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
Could I see Sakura turning evil over that situation? Yes, very plausible.

Could Sakura rise to the same level of power as Tobito? Hell no, she couldn't even take out Sasori by herself. Trying to form an organization like Akatsuki and controlling them? Not possible, she's not powerful enough to keep them in line nor does she have the capability to impersonate someone who would instill fear in said group, like Tobito was.
This is taking into consideration the Sakura you know and love to hate.. You are aware of how much in love with Sasuke Sakura has been and always will be. If she was that obsessed I can see her going down a spiral of descent into madness of never being able to see her love agian( THe same motive as Obito)

Seeking to gain power at all costs she trains with Tsunade learning all sorts of poisons and chakra control.. she gets th3e slug summons which allows her to administer poison in much the same way Tsunade can heal through Katsuya. Mind control toxin and paralizing agents and even Genjutsu which she is supposed to be good at can go a long way. this is the key to taking down akatsuki.

Now keep in mind this version is madder than batshit.. lets just say Bellatrix Lastrange posessed Sakura.. this would give you an idea of where I'm going with this

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
again...this is a thread of a serious troll...Sakura can't even defeat one single kage on the field....Kishi didn't give her Tsunade's rebirth technique otherwise she could be on the front lines. The most she was given in terms of character development (at a late stage) is the chakra seal on her forehead and the ability to summon Katsuya. Her speed sucks..and the only attribute that exceed the others is her strength. Sakura is a lackluster character who simply like her master doesn't have the required jutsu set to fucking matter. If she is in fact the final villain....there must be a sequel to Road to Ninja where her villainous ways get all the spotlight.

Ya know what I think I'll flesh this out one day in a cool fanfic.. but dont hold me to it.. I really can see a way to make her character into a force not to be fucked with. I mean the chakra scapel gives her a mock Gentle fist poison and chemical knowledge make her as dangerous as Chiyo and Sasori in the poison department. strength from Tsunade and a acid spitting summon that can multiply.. hell there is a lot that she can do .. kishi just isn't that good with his female characters

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 08-20-2013, 10:16 PM   #12
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,722 Times in 3,844 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Ya know what I think I'll flesh this out one day in a cool fanfic.. but dont hold me to it
Obviously we can't hold you to it. We're still waiting on those stories you were bragging so much about.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 01:22 AM   #13
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

@ Human Rasengan

If you can see that happening, more power to you. I, just can't. But, on the other hand, I've speculated some weird shit too. So, good luck with your story if you decide to write it.
Old 08-21-2013, 01:44 AM   #14
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
She's even terrible at being a fangirl.... everybody knows that Naruto prefers ramen to sam'iches.

@apac
If you believe the thread is a troll thread, have fun with it. Don't take things too serious.
I didn't take it seriously....did I supply KYF panels to say how much this thread sucks or anything of that nature? I said my two cents just like the rest....So my two cents means I took this thread way too seriously???? Maybe you should not take my responses so seriously.

Quote:
Ya know what I think I'll flesh this out one day in a cool fanfic.. but dont hold me to it.. I really can see a way to make her character into a force not to be fucked with. I mean the chakra scapel gives her a mock Gentle fist poison and chemical knowledge make her as dangerous as Chiyo and Sasori in the poison department. strength from Tsunade and a acid spitting summon that can multiply.. hell there is a lot that she can do .. kishi just isn't that good with his female characters

Write it up.....there are a lot of female ninjas in this manga that have what it takes to stand out and matter. I would love to read a fan fic where Sakura is one bad ass shinobi. Hell focus primarily on a female cast. Sakura needs proper development...start over like in a flashback scene from early part 2. Give her some slug sage mode or show her training behind the scenes or some shit...It is not to say Sakura's character doesn't matter....just that her ability suffers where she could be a pivotal character on the field.

Last edited by apacolypz; 08-21-2013 at 01:50 AM.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 02:32 AM   #15
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

hey you guys got any thoughts as to what Madara's trump card is.. I mean what could the guy have up his sleeve that could rival anything that Obito can do

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE