One Piece 718 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > One Piece Series > One Piece Manga

One Piece Manga Talk about the manga series One Piece here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-19-2013, 02:32 AM   #1
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough
One Piece 718

It's a shitty scan, but it's out:

Enjoy!

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-19-2013, 05:42 AM   #2
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,287 Times in 2,927 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: One Piece 718

This is pretty horrible.

I'm thankful that someone took their time to do this, but I would gladly wait an extra day or two for HQ scans and I think most would as well.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 04:09 PM   #3
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,774 Times in 930 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Surprised nobody else has tried to release a decent version of this chapter. Maybe Manga Stream is waiting to release their version Wednesday.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 06:23 AM   #4
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/718/3

Here you go!
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
Dagoro (08-21-2013), Numinous (08-21-2013)
Old 08-21-2013, 07:24 AM   #5
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Finally.

It was a solid set up chapter.

Bug zoans ? Hell yes, we need more of those. The tontata's are pretty resourceful and organized. Given how old their kingdom is I wouldn't be surprised if they are connected to the VC somehow and were not mere witnesses.

I wonder if Nami's group will have to retreat to Zoe once Law gives them what I'm assuming is Ceasar's heart. I can see something like that happening and it would be cool to see the Heart pirates join the events of DR. Luffy and the Others might fail to inject more tension into this.

So many damn players in this island. We haven't even touched on CP0 yet. Things are looking pretty good, can't wait to see this powder keg ignited.
Old 08-21-2013, 11:02 AM   #6
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,025 Times in 584 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

wow. How can Chopper, Brook and Nami be so useless against this paramecia. Nami would probably be enough if she remembers to use her mirage technique. You are fighting a fruit user with the ocean surrounding u and all u could do is destroy her boat, come on. I will be pretty angry if they get help talking this art user down.

DDfla underestimating Luffy is hilarious to say the least. Last chapter brought out a question and DDfla confirmed it. We just dont know what that "hell" is yet. Losers of the tournament failed to come out through the exit(where the marines were waiting to scoop the lot of them). Meaning something else is going on within the tournament.

Bringing the ship to Green Bit also raises some eyebrows. I thought cos of the fighting fishes ships cant cross from Dressrosa to Green Bit.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 02:52 PM   #7
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,774 Times in 930 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Wonder how Law is going to get out of this and why isn't Fujitora doing anything?

I'm excited to hear about the 900 year old history and how DD is a part of it. Like many have guess, he's probably a noble or even a Tenryubito but somehow managed to be different from the rest, being a pirate and all.

I like the introduction to Bug Zoan types. Can't wait to see more. As for the Jola, I'm sure there is some type of weakness to her art DF ability that can revert Nami and them back to normal. Feel bad for Sunny also being turned into art.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 03:12 PM   #8
icedraon620
God of Tanukis

icedraon620 is on a distinguished roadicedraon620 is on a distinguished road

I feel like Nami should be able to jump into the ocean and pop out normal, can't say for the others since they're all fruit users.

Doesn't it seem logical that if you are affected by a DF's power it would be negated with sea water/stone?
Old 08-21-2013, 04:20 PM   #9
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Quote:
Doesn't it seem logical that if you are affected by a DF's power it would be negated with sea water/stone?
Doesn't work that way. The people who got their shadow taken by Moria didn't get them back until he went down, meaning the user has to be rendered at the very least unconscious in order for the DF to deactivate.
Old 08-21-2013, 04:29 PM   #10
icedraon620
God of Tanukis

Didn't Jimbei use saltwater to negate his zombies? Or was that just anime?
Old 08-21-2013, 04:42 PM   #11
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

That was a different case. The zombies had to ingest the salt in order to be purified, Jimbei swamped them with a big ass wave.
Old 08-21-2013, 06:55 PM   #12
icedraon620
God of Tanukis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
That was a different case. The zombies had to ingest the salt in order to be purified, Jimbei swamped them with a big ass wave.
Ah, thank you.
Old 08-22-2013, 12:17 AM   #13
apacolypz
ANBU

So it was her art art fruit powers and not that of toy toy powers. So in her family or the Dofla family lies another who can change those into toys...maybe diamante?
Old 08-22-2013, 01:05 AM   #14
icedraon620
God of Tanukis

I'm starting to lean towards little girl.
Old 08-22-2013, 06:37 AM   #15
apacolypz
ANBU

Still wondering why Law hasn't teleported outta there....trying to fight two big players and protect his investment just isn't working for him. Dofla has arranged everything and has caught Luffy in his snare. It would be related to a Glyph but it also could just be his family tree and how the WG/Royals came to be. On one side you have the Dwarves, SH-Heart Alliance, Toys, and the Zoan/Dwarf army. Then on the other side you have the Marines, Dofla Family, CP0, Colosseum fighters (distraction). Law really can't attempt to hide Ceasar's heart with Nami and crew as they are under attack.. They should escape soon because they destroyed Art Art ladies shit and beat up her henchmen...Someone will come to their rescue...