Naruto 643 - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2013, 12:31 PM   #31
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 643

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
This chapter raised an interesting question for me regarding the apparent use of a sand technique by Obito to make his Moons-eye-plan-flower-thingy.

Obito could be drawing upon the power of the Shukaku in order to use it's sand manipulation powers, which is strange since as an entity it should no longer exist. The other option would be that Sand is simply a variation of Earth Jutsu and not a special KKG which would debunk yet another long held KY belief.

So take you pick: Bijuu power plot hole device, or KY theory squasher. Pretty damn lulzy either way.


EDIT: I also find it hilarious that it takes 4 kages to perform that 4 Red Suns Barrier move, yet Obito alone can make an even more powerful 6 Red suns barrier move like it's nothing.

Ridiculous power inflation is ridiculous.
SHukaku and the other Bijuu were originally part of the Juubi and thus it's powers were as well, therefore it makes perfect sense that Juubito could use any of the bijuu's abilities like sand abilities, coral abilities, lava abilities, slug acid abilities, Kyuubi regeneration abilities, ect... because they are all his now as the Juubi/all the bijuu JINK, but with only small amounts of hachibi and little more, but small amount of kyuubi power...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 08-19-2013, 02:23 PM   #32
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 643

@ KYF: You truly are an idiot beyond doubt.

"Derp, let me compare TBM to KCM and say mah theory is true, derp!"

In your theory you were comparing chakra levels and now you're comparing power pretending to compare chakra levels. Even disregarding that obvious cry of despair in a futile attempt to be right, anyone with a brain will tell you that Naruto is much more apt to draw Kurama's power as a Jinchuuriki, thus why he has TBM and Minato hasn't.

So comparing Naruto's TBM to Minato's KCM is like comparing an adult driving a Ferrari and a toddler driving the same Ferrari model and say the first Ferrari is better. It's just stupid to do such comparisons, so, if you want to compare Yin and Yang Kuramas, use KCM and KCM only. And, guess what, Naruto's and Minato's are the same.

Quote:
The Kyuubi's size is inconsistent as shit and even after losing half it's power to naruto, it did not lose ANY size, accept it!!!
You know, you helpless moron, that is why I said this:

Quote:
It's either stupidity or arrogance that would make anyone spout such bullshit. Are you that blind to the truth to not distinguish intentional art transitions from unintentional art inconsistency? So if Kishimoto made the plot remove Kakashi's scar, you'd just say it doesn't count because it was removed by mistake in previous chapters?
Of course, by your response to this particular quote of mine, you understood nothing about the point being made and started your standard moronic verbosity without addressing said point in the least.

Edit: Almost forgot to add, you conveniently forgot about the part where Kurama shrinks in size when Naruto becomes the Jinchuuriki and that the panels you linked where about separating Kurama's chakra from its mind, thus why it didn't shrink. Fail harder, noob, will ya?

And why is the timeline issue (not argument, you illiterate asshole) stupid? Because it shows the deficiencies of the story you say it's too popular to be bad or it doesn't involve Uchiha or Minato wankery for you to barge in?
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3








Last edited by Numinous; 08-19-2013 at 02:30 PM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
DRAGONBPY (08-19-2013)
Old 08-19-2013, 02:44 PM   #33
Shodai_Sage
Academy Student
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Shodai_Sage is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 643

When Madara says to Hashirama "Both of us are just corpses raised by edo tensei! No need to worry about too many other things." Does he say that because he thinks he will be able to regenerate after Obito's attack or he just doesn't give a f*ck since he's already basically dead?
Shodai_Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 09:48 PM   #34
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
 
platinumrug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: OH
Age: 24
Posts: 3,635
Thanks: 11,684
Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice
Re: Naruto 643

I believe he's saying it due to the fact that he still has a trump card, he just has to pick the right moment to unleash it, whatever the fuck it may be.
__________________
Check me out on
platinumrug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 11:54 PM   #35
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,344
Thanks: 2,954
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto 643

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shodai_Sage View Post
When Madara says to Hashirama "Both of us are just corpses raised by edo tensei! No need to worry about too many other things." Does he say that because he thinks he will be able to regenerate after Obito's attack or he just doesn't give a f*ck since he's already basically dead?
I think he was referring to him holding back.. there would be no need since they are immortal
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 12:33 AM   #36
apacolypz
ANBU
 
apacolypz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NC Raleigh
Posts: 1,746
Thanks: 674
Thanked 953 Times in 480 Posts
apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 643

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
I think he was referring to him holding back.. there would be no need since they are immortal
I thought he meant there is no need for Hashi to worry himself over the world of the living...they are dead shinobi assembled through dirt and dust. If this world is meant to be spared it will be by the hands of the living shinobi...if they can't manage to handle their own fate..why should the dead worry about it? Hashi was trying to get Madara to understand his colleague was attempting to destroy many precious lives and start his end game towards the moons eye plan...Madara is not holding him at bay..he is simply enjoying his fight with his friend/brother..Testing his combined might against the former strongest shinobi.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (08-27-2013)
Old 08-20-2013, 12:11 PM   #37
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 643

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
@ KYF: You truly are an idiot beyond doubt.

"Derp, let me compare TBM to KCM and say mah theory is true, derp!"

In your theory you were comparing chakra levels and now you're comparing power pretending to compare chakra levels. Even disregarding that obvious cry of despair in a futile attempt to be right, anyone with a brain will tell you that Naruto is much more apt to draw Kurama's power as a Jinchuuriki, thus why he has TBM and Minato hasn't.
Wow the ignorance of this is completely ridiculous... I would wonder if you are trolling, but I doubt you are not this stupid in reality...

The theory was naruto was using more kyuubi power then minato... And I proved it, sorry that power levels determine that and you are such a baby you try and use a fallacy of false attribution to try an discredit a theory that was right and you were obviously wrong and that is all that matters...

Quote:
So comparing Naruto's TBM to Minato's KCM is like comparing an adult driving a Ferrari and a toddler driving the same Ferrari model and say the first Ferrari is better. It's just stupid to do such comparisons, so, if you want to compare Yin and Yang Kuramas, use KCM and KCM only. And, guess what, Naruto's and Minato's are the same.
Dumb ass, that was the argument... some idiot thought that minato was using just as much Kyuubi power as naruto which I proved wrong... deal with it...
You can try to discredit the theory, but then why didn't you get it right? Keep proving how much of an idiot you truly are becuase it just makes my argument that much easier to shit on yours...

And you are wrong about KCM's as well... Naruto can use chakra arms, got huge boost in seed/reflexes, strength adn power while Minato was performing at the same level he does at base so the manga completely disagrees with you...

Quote:
You know, you helpless moron, that is why I said this:

Of course, by your response to this particular quote of mine, you understood nothing about the point being made and started your standard moronic verbosity without addressing said point in the least.
Yea! ANother stupid nonsensical rant about how big of a baby you are... Keeo it up!

Quote:
Edit: Almost forgot to add, you conveniently forgot about the part where Kurama shrinks in size when Naruto becomes the Jinchuuriki and that the panels you linked where about separating Kurama's chakra from its mind, thus why it didn't shrink. Fail harder, noob, will ya?
Are you an idiot or something...
FIRST PANEL is naruto just fighting the Kyuubi before he took it's chakra...
SECOND PANEL is naruto taking the chakra form the Kyuubi yet it doe snot shrink...
THIRD PANEL was after naruto tooka way half of the kyuubi power and it did not shrink...

And you will notice that the second panel kyuubi was the smallest while the regular kyuubi and th eone after taking half it's chakra were even bigger then the one that was in the middle of a chakra pull contest with naruto lol...

INCONSISTENT!!!

And how could I ONLy Link naruto taking hcakra form it's MIND? the Kyuubi is the Kyuubi!!! By your logic then, the Kyuubi you are basing your counter evidence on is nothing but the mind as well you IDIOT!!!

You Cannot help but contradict yourself constantly can ya!

Quote:
And why is the timeline issue (not argument, you illiterate asshole) stupid? Because it shows the deficiencies of the story you say it's too popular to be bad or it doesn't involve Uchiha or Minato wankery for you to barge in?
LEARN to read forrest! I never said it was stupid, just that i did not care about it.... Geez, bitch about me misinterpreting things...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 03:30 PM   #38
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 643



By Cthulhu, you really are bent to be right at the cost of being both a douchebag and a moron rolled into one massive waste of oxygen. You should really be grateful anyone wastes their Latin on your written diarrhea.

Quote:
Dumb ass, that was the argument... some idiot thought that minato was using just as much Kyuubi power as naruto which I proved wrong... deal with it...
First, who said that? I'm pretty sure nobody said that and you just assumed so because, well, you're a dumbass.

Second, you proved some illusionary point by backpedaling and instead using power ups that were already in place several chapters before you made the theory? Wow, you're stupid.

And this is what your theory was talking about in terms of chakra:
Quote:
So then, WHY would minato not use the power of the Kyuubi, but choose to be in Kyuubi chakra mode?
IMO, because he is trying to rebuild the YANG half of the Kyuubi's power within him the same way naruto used his chakra to eventually rebuild the Kyuubi's YIN half to become whole again.and match the power of 5 Bijuu at once which is likely half the Juubi's power in all...
Quote:
CONCLUSION:
The Kyuubi must have regenerated it;s YIN half of power by drawing off of naruto's power like it did when naruto took away a big portion to use himself, thus his ability to use the power able to match 5 Bijuu at once...
This heavily implies that the Yin half should be different from the Yang half due to leeching, but this chapter proved they're equal. But, of course, you simply forgot about what your theory was built upon and went for a new conclusion that everyone and their mothers knew about for several chapters: that Naruto was better at using Kurama's power than Minato. Yeah, KYF, gloat about that, surely your ego is in dire need for such a pathetic boost.

What you're too stupid to understand is that what people like AMA and myself said is that the chakra quantity is the same (which this chapter proved). But you, being the moron you are, started doing a mental salad with quantity and efficiency and spouted idiocies thinking you dismissed anyone when you were the one denied.

Quote:
And you are wrong about KCM's as well... Naruto can use chakra arms, got huge boost in seed/reflexes, strength adn power while Minato was performing at the same level he does at base so the manga completely disagrees with you...
Yes, more arguments from ignorance, please. Surely we haven't seen the gajillion times you used them to try to save face, we need more of them!

Quote:
Yea! ANother stupid nonsensical rant about how big of a baby you are... Keeo it up!
And you still haven't addressed the point, why are you dodging it so much? Oh, right, you know I know you have no rebuttal.

Quote:
Are you an idiot or something...
FIRST PANEL is naruto just fighting the Kyuubi before he took it's chakra...
SECOND PANEL is naruto taking the chakra form the Kyuubi yet it doe snot shrink...
THIRD PANEL was after naruto tooka way half of the kyuubi power and it did not shrink...

And you will notice that the second panel kyuubi was the smallest while the regular kyuubi and th eone after taking half it's chakra were even bigger then the one that was in the middle of a chakra pull contest with naruto lol...

INCONSISTENT!!!
Third time I post this fucking quote since you're being too stubborn to read it:

Quote:
It's either stupidity or arrogance that would make anyone spout such bullshit. Are you that blind to the truth to not distinguish intentional art transitions from unintentional art inconsistency? So if Kishimoto made the plot remove Kakashi's scar, you'd just say it doesn't count because it was removed by mistake in previous chapters?

Quote:
And how could I ONLy Link naruto taking hcakra form it's MIND? the Kyuubi is the Kyuubi!!! By your logic then, the Kyuubi you are basing your counter evidence on is nothing but the mind as well you IDIOT!!!

You Cannot help but contradict yourself constantly can ya!
I'm sorry, where did I contradict myself, even considering your erroneous point of view? Did I say something and say the contrary? Because that's what a contradiction actually is, you helpless, illiterate moron! Jesus, it's like I'm talking to a toddler who doesn't know what words actually mean!

And you really need to reread the Kurama Confinement subarc, because only by forgetting all about it (except looking at the pwetty pictahs like the flashy-craving retard you are) would make you be facetious to the fact Kurama had to be separated from its chakra when the whole subarc was about that.

Quote:
LEARN to read forrest! I never said it was stupid, just that i did not care about it....
Quote:
WTF are you talking about? All you are doing is bitching about your stupid timeline argument taking most of it up
Now that is a contradiction by the book. Thanks for one more easy, moronic mistake to illustrate a previous point of mine.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-20-2013), kael03 (08-20-2013)
Old 08-20-2013, 08:55 PM   #39
MrBIG
Genin
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 167
Thanks: 123
Thanked 93 Times in 51 Posts
MrBIG is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 643

lol some dudes here take this naruto manga way to personally.

MY FAN THEORY IS BETTER THAN YOUR FAN THEORY!!!!11one.
MrBIG is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrBIG For This Useful Post:
Gakure (08-21-2013), jeanericuser (08-20-2013), Sensei-Q (08-23-2013), TobiIsTheBest (08-21-2013)
Old 08-20-2013, 09:04 PM   #40
MrBIG
Genin
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 167
Thanks: 123
Thanked 93 Times in 51 Posts
MrBIG is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 643

Here are some highlights folks, thse two intelligent beings calling eachother "morons" and "idiots" over a manga discussion. Truly two of the finest specimens of the human race. If you haven't given up on humanity yet, please do not read the following:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post


By Cthulhu, you really are bent to be right at the cost of being both a douchebag and a moron rolled into one massive waste of oxygen. You should really be grateful anyone wastes their Latin on your written diarrhea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Wow the ignorance of this is completely ridiculous... I would wonder if you are trolling, but I doubt you are not this stupid in reality...




Dumb ass, that was the argument...



Yea! ANother stupid nonsensical rant about how big of a baby you are... Keeo it up!



Are you an idiot or something...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
@ KYF: You truly are an idiot beyond doubt.

You know, you helpless moron

Of course, by your response to this particular quote of mine, you understood nothing about the point being made and started your standard moronic verbosity without addressing said point in the least.

Fail harder, noob, will ya?

No one's going to win this argument, you both just sound like kids crying over how the other interprets panels of a manga. Who moderates these boards???
MrBIG is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MrBIG For This Useful Post:
TobiIsTheBest (08-21-2013)
Old 08-20-2013, 09:05 PM   #41
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 643

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBIG View Post
lol some dudes here take this naruto manga way to personally.

MY FAN THEORY IS BETTER THAN YOUR FAN THEORY!!!!11one.
According to your stats, you're new... don't know if you've been lurking here as someone else or just finally decided to join... but this... on going juxtaposition between KYF and a majority of people has been going on way longer than I got here (roughly two years ago).

So welcome, and please wade into the waters, so to speak... don't jump in head first... depending on the thickness of your skin, we might not see you around much longer.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Spiegel (08-21-2013), TobiIsTheBest (08-21-2013)
Old 08-20-2013, 09:43 PM   #42
kevinyu
I AM BARACK UCHIHA
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: PHILIPPINES
Posts: 252
Thanks: 74
Thanked 112 Times in 52 Posts
kevinyu is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 643

since the last chapter was delayed for a few days, is chap644 going to be released next week ryt?
kevinyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 10:20 PM   #43
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,758
Thanked 8,715 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 643

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBIG View Post
lol some dudes here take this naruto manga way to personally.

MY FAN THEORY IS BETTER THAN YOUR FAN THEORY!!!!11one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBIG View Post
Here are some highlights folks, thse two intelligent beings calling eachother "morons" and "idiots" over a manga discussion. Truly two of the finest specimens of the human race. If you haven't given up on humanity yet, please do not read the following:


No one's going to win this argument, you both just sound like kids crying over how the other interprets panels of a manga. Who moderates these boards???
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-21-2013), NeoKakarott023 (08-21-2013), Numinous (08-21-2013), Sensei-Q (08-23-2013)
Old 08-20-2013, 11:17 PM   #44
MrBIG
Genin
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 167
Thanks: 123
Thanked 93 Times in 51 Posts
MrBIG is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 643

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
According to your stats, you're new... don't know if you've been lurking here as someone else or just finally decided to join... but this... on going juxtaposition between KYF and a majority of people has been going on way longer than I got here (roughly two years ago).

So welcome, and please wade into the waters, so to speak... don't jump in head first... depending on the thickness of your skin, we might not see you around much longer.
I've been lurking for quite awhile, but this argument is really childish at best. I finally decided to register just to point out how stupid these two guys sound.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Ha! I guess being level headed and having the ability to put trivial things into perspective would make me a badass on these boards.

Although you would think the people calling others morons and idiots because they dont agree with another's interpretation of the power fictional characters hold, would be better suited as targets of you sarcasm.

Not to mention the points being brought up are mostly just extrapolations from a few panels of Manga , that could easily be interpreted differently by the writers for story progression sake.

but yeah, im the badass!

Last edited by MrBIG; 08-20-2013 at 11:29 PM.
MrBIG is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MrBIG For This Useful Post:
Clone_Sage (08-21-2013)
Old 08-21-2013, 01:42 AM   #45
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing
 
ask me anything's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Impel Down
Posts: 3,197
Thanks: 9,035
Thanked 3,649 Times in 1,598 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Naruto 643

I smell a Dupe. The question is...who?
__________________

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.