The Longest Thread Ever v28 - Page 1082 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 08-17-2013, 08:27 PM   #16216
01purple
Owlett

Thanked 1,373 Times in 913 Posts
01purple is on a distinguished road01purple is on a distinguished road
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

I want to touch that hat. And the Batman under it.
01purple is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-19-2013, 07:38 PM   #16217
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
Unless they ever make a film adaptation of Red Son, but that's only because it's quite a different story (instead of landing in rural Kansas, he lands in Soviet Russia).
I liked the way the twist at the end made for the possibility of the regular time line http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcM_x5rh3aM
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
Mal (08-19-2013)
Old 08-19-2013, 08:06 PM   #16218
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

This is the most useful you have ever been.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (08-20-2013)
Old 08-19-2013, 09:04 PM   #16219
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

Totally side note finally FOUND a damn job. I am freaking out but a good kinda freak out like your on roller coaster and waving your hands all about.
-SassyLady- is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to -SassyLady- For This Useful Post:
01purple (08-19-2013), Mal (08-19-2013), TheBaron (08-20-2013)
Old 08-19-2013, 10:08 PM   #16220
01purple
Owlett

Good job, Sassy! What kind of job did you get? I had my first job interview ever at the library a couple weeks ago, which was an awesome city job, but they rejected me. T_T Now I'm trying to get a job at Starbucks with a bunch of hypocritical hipsters. Woooo. -.-

Edit: Wow, just watched the first couple minutes of that motion comic. Very neat! I may watch the whole thing tonight.

Last edited by 01purple; 08-19-2013 at 10:13 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to 01purple For This Useful Post:
-SassyLady- (08-19-2013)
Old 08-19-2013, 10:14 PM   #16221
Mal
Scotch

Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by -SassyLady- View Post
Totally side note finally FOUND a damn job. I am freaking out but a good kinda freak out like your on roller coaster and waving your hands all about.
Well where the fuck are you working?
-SassyLady- (08-19-2013)
Old 08-19-2013, 10:25 PM   #16222
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01purple View Post
Good job, Sassy! What kind of job did you get? I had my first job interview ever at the library a couple weeks ago, which was an awesome city job, but they rejected me. T_T Now I'm trying to get a job at Starbucks with a bunch of hypocritical hipsters. Woooo. -.-
Well I'm basically a crew member within the fast food place I mentioned below.

But I will do cashier or most likely help out in the kitchen or drive through. Awe poor thing just think positive and continue searching. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
Well where the fuck are you working?
It's a fast food place called Raising Cane's best known for their chicken fingers. I have orientation on Thursday so nervous a little but I'll make the best of it.
Old 08-19-2013, 10:41 PM   #16223
Mal
Scotch

Chicken Fingers? I approve.
-SassyLady- (08-19-2013)
Old 08-19-2013, 11:23 PM   #16224
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
It's a fast food place called Raising Cane's best known for their chicken fingers. I have orientation on Thursday so nervous a little but I'll make the best of it.
Sounds like a regional chain. What part of the country are you living in? I know when I lived in southern MO, MS, and AL, we always had Abners, Zaxby's, and Guthries... don't have a place like those here up in B-more, MD.

Something about those crinkle cut fries with those deep-fried chicken tenders and that mayonnaise, lemon-peppered based sauce.... f'n awesome.

Damn I want me some chicken strips now.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 01:39 AM   #16225
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
Sounds like a regional chain. What part of the country are you living in? I know when I lived in southern MO, MS, and AL, we always had Abners, Zaxby's, and Guthries... don't have a place like those here up in B-more, MD.

Something about those crinkle cut fries with those deep-fried chicken tenders and that mayonnaise, lemon-peppered based sauce.... f'n awesome.

My friend works at arby's and they have this jalapeno sauce that is about to be discontinued but I created my own sandwich.. get a fried chicken paty on chibatta bread with the jalapeno sauce and pepperjack cheese and bacon

Just order a bacon chicken swiss. change bread change the sauce to jalapeno and change cheese to pepperjack.. it is a little spicy but oh so fucking good
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 02:27 AM   #16226
01purple
Owlett

Quote:
Well I'm basically a crew member within the fast food place I mentioned below.

But I will do cashier or most likely help out in the kitchen or drive through. Awe poor thing just think positive and continue searching. <3

That sounds fantastic... I'm jealous of these south-eastern food places. All we have in the west is Ray's and In-and-Out. I personally don't really need a job, but I'd like to have my own cash to spend on cool stuff. And hey, don't be nervous! You'll do fine. ^_^
The Following User Says Thank You to 01purple For This Useful Post:
TheBaron (08-20-2013)
Old 08-20-2013, 05:35 PM   #16227
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Quote:
That sounds fantastic... I'm jealous of these south-eastern food places. All we have in the west is Ray's and In-and-Out. I personally don't really need a job, but I'd like to have my own cash to spend on cool stuff. And hey, don't be nervous! You'll do fine. ^_^
Haha not really South-Eastern. More like I'm smack dab in the Midwest but I get what you mean. True hey the more the merrier do whatever you feel like doing and stay positive. Thanks <3

Quote:

I'm from Nebraska of course right smack dab in the middle of the United States. If you look at the map you'll see my point. Me too chicken strips if made right taste delicious.
The Following User Says Thank You to -SassyLady- For This Useful Post:
01purple (08-20-2013)
Old 08-20-2013, 06:00 PM   #16228
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I miss the "South". Best food in the world... I'm not a big fan of gourmet-style. I like food that sticks to the ribs, hips, buttocks, and thighs. Now you have me wanting some BBQ and ribs.

I've always wanted to go out west and try some In-and-Out. I'm really pissed at myself for never eating at What-a-burger in AL.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 06:58 PM   #16229
01purple
Owlett

I've never had much southern food, myself. I bet it's delicious, though. In-and-Out is pretty great. There aren't many in Washington, but when I lived in California/Nevada, damn, they were everywhere. Super simple menu, easy, cheap, and yummy. Whoo!
Old 08-20-2013, 08:15 PM   #16230
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
I'm really pissed at myself for never eating at What-a-burger in AL.
Don't worry, you didn't miss much. When I lived on the Gulf Coast (Gulfport, MS) we had a What-a-burger down there. Just north of interstate 10 exit on highway 49 if your familiar with the area. I think they had one in D'iberville also.

Anyway, it was overrated as fuck. They had some fairly large burgers (like what you might find at Hardee's for example) but they had no taste at all. Everyone I know started calling Water Burgers. I've saw customers throw their food away and go across the street to Burger King.....That's pretty bad.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote