Naruto 643 - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2013, 01:49 AM   #46
Senkradlol
Chuunin
 
Senkradlol's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: PA
Age: 21
Posts: 410
Thanks: 468
Thanked 161 Times in 94 Posts
Senkradlol is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 643

Why do you guys think the plant was a sand tech in the first place?
Senkradlol is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 08-21-2013, 02:10 AM   #47
Spiegel
Pirate King
 
Spiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Grand Line (New World)
Age: 26
Posts: 5,090
Thanks: 1,108
Thanked 1,766 Times in 926 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 643

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBIG View Post
I've been lurking for quite awhile, but this argument is really childish at best. I finally decided to register just to point out how stupid these two guys sound.



Ha! I guess being level headed and having the ability to put trivial things into perspective would make me a badass on these boards.

Although you would think the people calling others morons and idiots because they dont agree with another's interpretation of the power fictional characters hold, would be better suited as targets of you sarcasm.

Not to mention the points being brought up are mostly just extrapolations from a few panels of Manga , that could easily be interpreted differently by the writers for story progression sake.

but yeah, im the badass!
So KYF's vs. everyone else's bickering was so trivial that you were compelled to register into these forums just to point out the idiocy of the arguments? Now that you have "shown us the light" what would you like, a medal?
__________________
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-21-2013), Numinous (08-21-2013), Sensei-Q (08-23-2013)
Old 08-21-2013, 02:28 AM   #48
MrBIG
Genin
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 163
Thanks: 122
Thanked 90 Times in 50 Posts
MrBIG is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 643

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiegel View Post
So KYF's vs. everyone else's bickering was so trivial that you were compelled to register into these forums just to point out the idiocy of the arguments? Now that you have "shown us the light" what would you like, a medal?
The subject matter is trivial. However the constant bickering is annoying for those of us that enjoy smart discussion about the manga/anime. I made an account to point it out.

I've shown you the light? Yes I bring you common human decency. Although slightly less common here I guess. I'm the prophet come to save you all, child of the prophecy. Some call me Naruto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
I smell a Dupe. The question is...who?
I'm pretty sure the mods can see my IP, im no "dupe". Even if I was, it wouldn't make any difference. I pointed out how absurd it is that some of you rely on personal attacks to prove someone wrong on the internet. over naruto theories.

All the replies I've gotten haven't even discussed anything I've said. They've been simply just more attacks on my character, like "you're a nooby" or "you must be a duplicate account!". Because people being sick of the bullshit inter-fighting constantly winning over intelligent discussion is somehow out of the ordinary here now.

Last edited by MrBIG; 08-21-2013 at 02:36 AM.
MrBIG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MrBIG For This Useful Post:
Sensei-Q (08-23-2013)
Old 08-21-2013, 02:39 AM   #49
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,343
Thanks: 2,949
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto 643

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
I smell a Dupe. The question is...who?
The writing style will give them away.. all in due time

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBIG View Post
The subject matter is trivial. However the constant bickering is annoying for those of us that enjoy smart discussion about the manga/anime. I made an account to point it out.

I've shown you the light? Yes I bring you common human decency. Although slightly less common here I guess. I'm the prophet come to save you all, child of the prophecy. Some call me Naruto.
there will never be any civil conversation here.. sure at times you get some good discussion but for the most part the contention is a what makes this place flourish.. over the last year I've seen the "Idiots' leave one by one leaving only like minded individuals.. man that was boring .. only a few posts everyone was in agreement and the threads died..

As I have said before without the Idiots.. myself included this place would be no fun.. at times i be trolling but half tthe time I be serious and finding out which statement is which and sparking a lil convo is fun in itself.

anyway dude welcome to fandom.. the best Naruto board on the net!
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 04:44 AM   #50
apacolypz
ANBU
 
apacolypz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NC Raleigh
Posts: 1,742
Thanks: 673
Thanked 952 Times in 479 Posts
apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 643

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/643/3

better copy

Obito due to the juubi can't use his Kamui dimension anymore....

He says the anniversary of Kushina's and Minato's death...not Rin's......

Last edited by apacolypz; 08-21-2013 at 04:48 AM.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-21-2013), Sensei-Q (08-23-2013)
Old 08-21-2013, 05:10 AM   #51
TobiIsTheBest
Genin
 
TobiIsTheBest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 117
Thanks: 22
Thanked 29 Times in 26 Posts
TobiIsTheBest is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 643

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBIG View Post
lol some dudes here take this naruto manga way to personally.

MY FAN THEORY IS BETTER THAN YOUR FAN THEORY!!!!11one.
Pretty much this. I love looking at how desperate two people are to prove each other wrong. It goes like this every thread. When I say every thread I mean EVERY thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBIG View Post
Here are some highlights folks, thse two intelligent beings calling eachother "morons" and "idiots" over a manga discussion. Truly two of the finest specimens of the human race. If you haven't given up on humanity yet, please do not read the following:








No one's going to win this argument, you both just sound like kids crying over how the other interprets panels of a manga. Who moderates these boards???
Finally there are people that put up with this. This isn't a Naruto board anymore. This is just a Numinous vs KYF argument on random Naruto theories.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
KYF starts nearly every flame war in these bullshit debates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
So...first of all: FUCK YOU KYF ! And your Shisui theories.
TobiIsTheBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 05:54 AM   #52
MrAdam
Academy Student
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 36
Thanks: 0
Thanked 22 Times in 8 Posts
MrAdam is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 643

Juubito can't use Kamui. Cool, I like it.
MrAdam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 06:11 AM   #53
apacolypz
ANBU
 
apacolypz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NC Raleigh
Posts: 1,742
Thanks: 673
Thanked 952 Times in 479 Posts
apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 643

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAdam View Post
Juubito can't use Kamui. Cool, I like it.
Yeah it is good that he can't otherwise he would be extremely haxxed...also as Kakashi noticed..trying to warp such a large chakra pool was tough enough even using Kamui with Naruto's chakra cloak. Such limitations are necessary given that like 17 years ago Minato vs Tobi came down to speed. This fight will also come down to even greater speed. Tobirama and Minato can't warp behind Obito as he has placed some jutsu covering his back. Naruto and Minato will both go bijuu mode but again only one can attack. What will Sasuke be doing? It is not like he can confront Madara and swap places with Hashi...this next chapter certainly will be interesting.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 06:58 AM   #54
The Special One
Kage
 
The Special One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Oakpark, Michigan
Age: 23
Posts: 5,138
Thanks: 913
Thanked 4,599 Times in 1,606 Posts
The Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to behold
Re: Naruto 643

I'm not sold on Obito not being able to use Kamui. Obito can prevent most offensive actions more efficiently. Even if Obito could have used Kamui in time to prevent Naruto's attack, he wouldn't have because he had no idea senjutsu would work against him.
__________________
The Specialist, forever

http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=24201


^My first thread.lol
The Special One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 07:04 AM   #55
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 643

Both MrBig and TITB, you know what is a great indicator of someone who really has nothing worthwhile to say? Playing the moral superiority card. "I'm far too good to meddle in these discussions but I'm putting my nose on them just to call people stupid. I'm cheeky like that!". Forums are designed and meant for discussions and what people are doing? Discussing the manga, be it the latest chapter or details or a possible argument. By attempting to deny that, you're pretty much refuting your own relevancy in a forum context, which is ironic considering everybody knows you guys are playing the moral superiority card in a futile attempt of relevancy (by attempting to downplay people far more relevant).

If you two don't like the same people going back and forth, you have a great solution: either enter the discussion and attempt to resolve it or go to another forum, it's that easy. Nobody is forcing you to read the discussion (specially when there is an ignore function that allows you guys to bypass it easily), so why complain about something you aren't required to witness?

Oh, and MrBig, is some people's language having some seasoning in it that bothersome to you? So what if I place the proper adjectives to someone, have you completely forgot that there are actual arguments on my posts or did you just cherry-pick the shit out of my post just to make a disgustingly pedantic point that has absolutely no need to be made? Because, you know, far worse that sitting on your fictitious high horse, is that high horse having its hooves buried in fallacies.

So after blind white knights and acrobatic apologists, now I have to deal with clueless moralists? What a crock.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 07:25 AM   #56
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,343
Thanks: 2,949
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto 643

dont worry Num.. he'll get over it.. in all fairness its a natural response for new Naruto forum members.. I think and this is from my own personal experience.. that when peopel come here they expect other followers of the manga to posess a sunny disposition and want to talk about the coolness of the jutsu in a lighthearted manner.

But when you get here you see a dysfunctional thanksgiving dinner with druk uncle Num I just stepped on a flaming bag of shit Grampa Kael and cousin Kyf who just entered hour two of his acid trip.

its just a natural reaction to want things to go peacefully .. that is until you realize being an asshole is sooo much more fun
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 08:56 AM   #57
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU
 
Gakure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The New World
Posts: 2,553
Thanks: 1,680
Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto 643

Kushina not Rin, 'Tap' sound not Sand. We should just have waited for a better quality from the beginning, would have cleared things up better.

An ok chapter. Looking forward to what Naruto is gonna pull now. A Bijuudama wont cut it cos it will kill everyone within the barrier. Naruto doing FTG? Nooo. He could touch each ball with his Chakra hands and let Minato/Tobirama teleport him out of the barrier.
__________________
HELL IS REAL

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 09:04 AM   #58
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,343
Thanks: 2,949
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto 643

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gakure View Post
Kushina not Rin, 'Tap' sound not Sand. We should just have waited for a better quality from the beginning, would have cleared things up better.

An ok chapter. Looking forward to what Naruto is gonna pull now. A Bijuudama wont cut it cos it will kill everyone within the barrier. Naruto doing FTG? Nooo. He could touch each ball with his Chakra hands and let Minato/Tobirama teleport him out of the barrier.
If that was the case then minato could just do it by himself why dont he just use his TS shield thing he used during the ninetails attack and just warp the tree somewhere
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 09:05 AM   #59
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 643

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gakure View Post
Kushina not Rin, 'Tap' sound not Sand. We should just have waited for a better quality from the beginning, would have cleared things up better.
I'll defer to our forum translators on who was mentioned.

@Mr Big
We're like on old school (really old) pub in western Europe or a wild saloon in the old West. Rough around the edges, loud and obnoxious, but it's us. If you've got some thick skin, jump on in and join the ruckus. If not, we'll give "you 3 steps" to walk out the door before some of the hardasses here will jump you.

Edit:
@Senkradlol
The only reason that makes any sense is we're about to see Juubito use some of the bijuus' powers. I mean really, taking Gaara out of part 1, isn't sand techs technically earth techniques?

Last edited by jekyl_hyde; 08-21-2013 at 09:08 AM.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 09:21 AM   #60
apacolypz
ANBU
 
apacolypz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NC Raleigh
Posts: 1,742
Thanks: 673
Thanked 952 Times in 479 Posts
apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 643

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
If that was the case then minato could just do it by himself why dont he just use his TS shield thing he used during the ninetails attack and just warp the tree somewhere
IMO he needs both hands to execute that barrier T/S jutsu. He held the ftg marked kunai between both his hands. Gakure had a good idea using Naruto's superior chakra cloak to extend and grab each bijuudama while Minato teleports them. How are they gonna break Juubito's six sided barrier is a greater question.
Since Obito can't use his MS to evade and escape I am guessing a super powered RS will be needed. It should hopefully immobilize Obito enough since it's on a cellular level. Either Hashi or Minato will place a seal on Obito.

Last edited by apacolypz; 08-21-2013 at 09:22 AM.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.