Naruto 643 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-21-2013, 12:30 PM   #10
TobiIsTheBest
Genin

TobiIsTheBest is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 643

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Both MrBig and TITB, you know what is a great indicator of someone who really has nothing worthwhile to say? Playing the moral superiority card. "I'm far too good to meddle in these discussions but I'm putting my nose on them just to call people stupid. I'm cheeky like that!". Forums are designed and meant for discussions and what people are doing? Discussing the manga, be it the latest chapter or details or a possible argument. By attempting to deny that, you're pretty much refuting your own relevancy in a forum context, which is ironic considering everybody knows you guys are playing the moral superiority card in a futile attempt of relevancy (by attempting to downplay people far more relevant).

If you two don't like the same people going back and forth, you have a great solution: either enter the discussion and attempt to resolve it or go to another forum, it's that easy. Nobody is forcing you to read the discussion (specially when there is an ignore function that allows you guys to bypass it easily), so why complain about something you aren't required to witness?

Oh, and MrBig, is some people's language having some seasoning in it that bothersome to you? So what if I place the proper adjectives to someone, have you completely forgot that there are actual arguments on my posts or did you just cherry-pick the shit out of my post just to make a disgustingly pedantic point that has absolutely no need to be made? Because, you know, far worse that sitting on your fictitious high horse, is that high horse having its hooves buried in fallacies.

So after blind white knights and acrobatic apologists, now I have to deal with clueless moralists? What a crock.
If no one is going to tell you that what you're doing is annoying to most people then how are you going to stop?? It's very very annoying seeing discussions that NEVER lead anywhere. I have a question: Have you and KYF ever resolved an argument? Has any of your arguments actually changed the other persons opinion? From what I've seen, no. This is what me and Mr Big are talking about. I'm telling you, other Naruto forums are nothing like this. There is never two people that always argue like you two. How about this: instead of us using the ignore function why don't you use it on KYF and vice versa? That way there will be friendlier arguments and it won't be between two stubborn people who seem to have a personal problem with each other.

And Num, just because you think someone's a moron doesn't mean it's the proper adjective. You pretty much prove what I mean when I said you're stubborn. Your post does have an argument of course, but be honest, do you think you or KYF will be convinced about the others theory in an argument. Looking at the past hell no. You're also something that KYF is not, a hypocrit. You go around giving names to people as if you're an angel. Anyone that reads your comments can tell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
So...first of all: FUCK YOU KYF ! And your Shisui theories.
TobiIsTheBest is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TobiIsTheBest For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (08-21-2013), Sensei-Q (08-23-2013)