Naruto 643 - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2013, 12:14 PM   #61
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 643

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
I smell a Dupe. The question is...who?
MRBIG...?

Sounds like that tard from the sex in the city got tired of having to stuff that Butter-face sea-biscuit creature and decided to join a naruto forum...

I feel for ya brother...I will accept your obvious displacement on me and numious while just saying I am here for ya...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
jeanericuser (08-21-2013)


Old 08-21-2013, 12:30 PM   #62
TobiIsTheBest
Genin
 
TobiIsTheBest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 117
Thanks: 22
Thanked 29 Times in 26 Posts
TobiIsTheBest is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 643

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Both MrBig and TITB, you know what is a great indicator of someone who really has nothing worthwhile to say? Playing the moral superiority card. "I'm far too good to meddle in these discussions but I'm putting my nose on them just to call people stupid. I'm cheeky like that!". Forums are designed and meant for discussions and what people are doing? Discussing the manga, be it the latest chapter or details or a possible argument. By attempting to deny that, you're pretty much refuting your own relevancy in a forum context, which is ironic considering everybody knows you guys are playing the moral superiority card in a futile attempt of relevancy (by attempting to downplay people far more relevant).

If you two don't like the same people going back and forth, you have a great solution: either enter the discussion and attempt to resolve it or go to another forum, it's that easy. Nobody is forcing you to read the discussion (specially when there is an ignore function that allows you guys to bypass it easily), so why complain about something you aren't required to witness?

Oh, and MrBig, is some people's language having some seasoning in it that bothersome to you? So what if I place the proper adjectives to someone, have you completely forgot that there are actual arguments on my posts or did you just cherry-pick the shit out of my post just to make a disgustingly pedantic point that has absolutely no need to be made? Because, you know, far worse that sitting on your fictitious high horse, is that high horse having its hooves buried in fallacies.

So after blind white knights and acrobatic apologists, now I have to deal with clueless moralists? What a crock.
If no one is going to tell you that what you're doing is annoying to most people then how are you going to stop?? It's very very annoying seeing discussions that NEVER lead anywhere. I have a question: Have you and KYF ever resolved an argument? Has any of your arguments actually changed the other persons opinion? From what I've seen, no. This is what me and Mr Big are talking about. I'm telling you, other Naruto forums are nothing like this. There is never two people that always argue like you two. How about this: instead of us using the ignore function why don't you use it on KYF and vice versa? That way there will be friendlier arguments and it won't be between two stubborn people who seem to have a personal problem with each other.

And Num, just because you think someone's a moron doesn't mean it's the proper adjective. You pretty much prove what I mean when I said you're stubborn. Your post does have an argument of course, but be honest, do you think you or KYF will be convinced about the others theory in an argument. Looking at the past hell no. You're also something that KYF is not, a hypocrit. You go around giving names to people as if you're an angel. Anyone that reads your comments can tell.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
KYF starts nearly every flame war in these bullshit debates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
So...first of all: FUCK YOU KYF ! And your Shisui theories.
TobiIsTheBest is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TobiIsTheBest For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (08-21-2013), Sensei-Q (08-23-2013)
Old 08-21-2013, 12:51 PM   #63
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 643

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
[CENTER]

[LEFT]By Cthulhu, you really are bent to be right at the cost of being both a douchebag and a moron rolled into one massive waste of oxygen. You should really be grateful anyone wastes their Latin on your written diarrhea.
Translation: Ahhhh My ass pain... Why don't I let go of trivial things (I have been saying it way longer the you MRBIG) and just get over w/e reason caused such immature BS....

So now you are just going to rely on Ah Hominem abusive fallacies for an argument... Wya to keep up the fallacious arguments Numious!!!


Quote:
First, who said that? I'm pretty sure nobody said that and you just assumed so because, well, you're a dumbass.
Oh really... so then what is this...
Quote:
:Askmeanything
I don't know if you noticed or not, but when Minato's half of the kyuubi talked to him, Minato didn't exactly seem surprised about it's existence, nor does Minato's Kyuubi cloak seem any more or less powerful then Naruto's.
You were saying, how aboutyou actually read the argument before claiming things...

Quote:
Second, you proved some illusionary point by backpedaling and instead using power ups that were already in place several chapters before you made the theory? Wow, you're stupid.
WTF are you talking about. All you are doing is projecting your fail argument onto me and trying to delude yourself my argument is actually as ridiculous as yours..

Illusionary point that Minato OBVIOUSLY has a much lower Kyuubi power/cloak then naruto... Keep proving your an idiot!!!

And keep using hindsight BIAS to try and act like you knew the difference between Minato's and naruto's Kyuubi power the entire time, you just prove even further how Blind you are...


Quote:
And this is what your theory was talking about in terms of chakra:
This heavily implies that the Yin half should be different from the Yang half due to leeching, but this chapter proved they're equal. But, of course, you simply forgot about what your theory was built upon and went for a new conclusion that everyone and their mothers knew about for several chapters: that Naruto was better at using Kurama's power than Minato. Yeah, KYF, gloat about that, surely your ego is in dire need for such a pathetic boost.
Hey, blind'ee! Yin Kurama and Yang kurama being EQUAL would support my theory that the YIN half could have rebuilt it's YANG just as the YANG has rebuilt the YIN you IDIOT! WTF, you are really really slow forrest!!!

And way to call my success "Naruto can use the Kyuubi's power better=Minato has a lower power Kyuubi cloak then naruto" which is ridiculous as ever. All your doing is showing how completely idiotic you can be Numious, WTF!!!

Quote:
What you're too stupid to understand is that what people like AMA and myself said is that the chakra quantity is the same (which this chapter proved). But you, being the moron you are, started doing a mental salad with quantity and efficiency and spouted idiocies thinking you dismissed anyone when you were the one denied.
LMFAOROFL... Oh really... You and AMA said the chakra QUANTITY is the same, as in the level power... Thus Minato's Kyuubi cloak=naruto's despite the fact Minato only uses stolen chakra from his Kyuubi and naruto works WITH his Kyuubi to use it's WHOLE POWER making it so naruto's level of Kyuubi power is>>Minato's to anyone with COMMON SENSE...

And somehow I theorized about chakra level and efficiency which I DID NOT, Thus you are clearly using a STRAW MAN argument because again you are very unreasonable and it is the only wya you have An argument...

CONCLUSION:
You Prove you have no common sense while also having to use a straw man argument just to try make my argument look as ridiculous as yours... Congratualtions, you failed yet again!!!

Quote:
Yes, more arguments from ignorance, please. Surely we haven't seen the gajillion times you used them to try to save face, we need more of them!
And you still haven't addressed the point, why are you dodging it so much? Oh, right, you know I know you have no rebuttal.
Dumywaka, I am not trying to claim something certainly true due to the lack of evidence. Clearly stating the obvious that with evidence supporting my argument that Minato has not gotten any faster, stronger, more powerful, ect. because he has been performing base level the whole time in KCM, That the manga disagrees with you...

LEARN TO READ for the love of Jebus, I am starting to get the idea you just like you see yourslef argue about something whether it is reasonable or not... Due to your ridiculous arguments and how much you seem to like to make them.

Quote:
I'm sorry, where did I contradict myself, even considering your erroneous point of view? Did I say something and say the contrary? Because that's what a contradiction actually is, you helpless, illiterate moron! Jesus, it's like I'm talking to a toddler who doesn't know what words actually mean!
LMFAO, the Projections are getting even more obvious the ever!!! You just clearly did not even understand what an argument form ignorance is then you try and tell me I do not know words because I recognized the FACT that you contradicted yourself by claiming that Naruto taking chakra from the Kyuubi's mind (kyuubi in naruto;s head) does not count when comparing sizes despite the FACT the panel you used for your counter evidence to my theory was two Kyuubi's MINDS (in naurot and minato's heads) being the SAME SIZE, thus accepting the size of the Kyuubi's mind in that panel, but not mine.

WAY TO GO!!!

Quote:
Now that is a contradiction by the book. Thanks for one more easy, moronic mistake to illustrate a previous point of mine.
From the context I clearly called you stupid, not the timeline argument in general... As if I did something I obviously did was what you just showed and now you bitch about back pedaling... WTF...

All while ignoring the constant hypocrisy, infinite ah Hominems as well as all the other fallacies and contradiction just on this one post... Keep it up, Mr "I just like to see myself argue about trivial things"...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 08-21-2013 at 12:55 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 12:52 PM   #64
MrBIG
Genin
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 172
Thanks: 125
Thanked 97 Times in 55 Posts
MrBIG is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 643

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Both MrBig and TITB, you know what is a great indicator of someone who really has nothing worthwhile to say? Playing the moral superiority card. "I'm far too good to meddle in these discussions but I'm putting my nose on them just to call people stupid. I'm cheeky like that!".
Discussing the nature of the debates on this forum is always relevant. It's really pathetic how I try bring up civil discourse as an oppourtunity to raise the bar of quality of the conversation that takes places, and your only response once again is to resort to personal attacks. Stuck in your old ways.

Quote:
Forums are designed and meant for discussions and what people are doing? Discussing the manga, be it the latest chapter or details or a possible argument.
Yes leaving out the personal insults and your superiority complex out would make a far better discussion on this forum.

Quote:
(by attempting to downplay people far more relevant).
Internet famous? really? Now I see. You feel that you positioned yourself as some kind Hero or leader of this forum and anyone that questions you is somehow after your throne. King of fandom forums.

No, you don't matter to me that much. I pointed out something that was heavily annoying and negatively affected the discourse on the forum. That somehow personal attacks is a mean to win an argument. You either agree with that statement or you don't. But I would love to see you try to defend the fact that you calling others "morons" or "idiots" or any other variety of creative insults you throw is relevant to the "manga discussion".

Quote:
If you two don't like the same people going back and forth, you have a great solution: either enter the discussion and s a means to win attempt to resolve it or go to another forum, it's that easy.
Oh there's the defense.
"HAH I CAN INSULT PEOPLE AS MUCH AS I WANT, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT LEAVE".

Nah, i'll point it out. Cause it's goddamn ridiculous and I bet others feel that way too.

Quote:
Nobody is forcing you to read the discussion (specially when there is an ignore function that allows you guys to bypass it easily), so why complain about something you aren't required to witness?
"Look the other way". It's not like this forum is blossoming with users, its still pretty modest. Maybe you just ignore people you don't agree with cause you rather circlejerk on top on your throne. But not me.

im on a mission to civilize, really. Because I don't agree with the way you try to argue your points by lowering yourself too immature insults, i'm on some kind of moral high horse?

No this is common sense.

Quote:
have you completely forgot that there are actual arguments on my posts or did you just cherry-pick the shit out of my post just to make a disgustingly pedantic point that has absolutely no need to be made?
the actual argument? 90% of your posts were either

a. straight up insults
b. trying to belittle the other side

Any real informative discussion you had could of probably add up to 3-4 lines.
MrBIG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MrBIG For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (08-27-2013)
Old 08-21-2013, 01:01 PM   #65
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 643

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobiIsTheBest View Post
If no one is going to tell you that what you're doing is annoying to most people then how are you going to stop?? It's very very annoying seeing discussions that NEVER lead anywhere. I have a question: Have you and KYF ever resolved an argument? Has any of your arguments actually changed the other persons opinion? From what I've seen, no. This is what me and Mr Big are talking about. I'm telling you, other Naruto forums are nothing like this. There is never two people that always argue like you two. How about this: instead of us using the ignore function why don't you use it on KYF and vice versa? That way there will be friendlier arguments and it won't be between two stubborn people who seem to have a personal problem with each other.

And Num, just because you think someone's a moron doesn't mean it's the proper adjective. You pretty much prove what I mean when I said you're stubborn. Your post does have an argument of course, but be honest, do you think you or KYF will be convinced about the others theory in an argument. Looking at the past hell no. You're also something that KYF is not, a hypocrit. You go around giving names to people as if you're an angel. Anyone that reads your comments can tell.
Let me go ahead and answer that... NO!!!

You have to realize all the constant attacks, following me around other forums to try and find something to use against me as well as even keeping me on the ignore list for years becuase I was too stupid for him to respond too, but still quoted and replied to everythign I wrote LMAO, ect ect... is not him trying to give constructive criticism to anything...

He took some argument way too seriously years ago and even since has been trying to pay me back by complaining about every little thing is Post and just trying use abusive fallacies for the past two years... Thus, clearly trying to make me feel as terrible as he did apparently all those years ago because he takes these trivial argument about a fictional story way too seriously...

And that is it in a nut shell...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 01:13 PM   #66
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind
 
AOTKorby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Denison U, Ohio
Posts: 4,139
Thanks: 539
Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 643

Oh great this idiot's back too. What exactly are you fucking mad about? What stick jammed itself up your ass that people having a discussion that isn't fapping to either Kishimoto or KYF is so goddamned offensive? How do you even exist in life if you equate calling someone an idiot to claiming they have mental health problems and need to see a shrink? If the mere idea of people arguing so offends you.

Just dear god. Stop being such a dipshit of a white knight. Do you actually think that it got to the point that no one likes KYF because everyone else is a total dick? He's been on this forum for almost five goddamned years and hasn't gotten anyone to like him at all. Do you know how much effort it takes to actually piss off everyone?

And the fact that you're saying "god you're such a jackass for continuing to argue with this guy when you know you'll never convince him of anything" is just bullshit. Is "winning" an argument honestly the only reason you think there is to bother to use coherent goddamn logic? Now that I think about your track record, coherent logic and you have a rather strained relationship so I guess that makes sense.

And given that you do this same shit every time you decide to post, I'm going to assume your response to this/me would be something along the lines of this: "well you're just another jackass who doesn't give KYF a fair chance". Under normal circumstances this would be intense goddamn strawmanning, but given how little substance your arguments have and how often you just repeat yourself for lack of a point (hey doesn't that sound familiar), I have a fairly good idea of what's in store. To that response I say bullshit, I try time and again to give his shit fair trial and discourse and it's only on rare occasion (that I will not deny the existence of for the sake of argument) that I get anything back other than flame.

Just stop. You're like every bit as self-righteous and delusional as KYF at his worst but you don't even contribute anything to the discussion.
__________________
Quote:
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
AOTKorby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-21-2013), kael03 (08-21-2013), Numinous (08-21-2013), Sensei-Q (08-23-2013)
Old 08-21-2013, 01:21 PM   #67
TobiIsTheBest
Genin
 
TobiIsTheBest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 117
Thanks: 22
Thanked 29 Times in 26 Posts
TobiIsTheBest is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 643

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
Oh great this idiot's back too. What exactly are you fucking mad about? What stick jammed itself up your ass that people having a discussion that isn't fapping to either Kishimoto or KYF is so goddamned offensive? How do you even exist in life if you equate calling someone an idiot to claiming they have mental health problems and need to see a shrink? If the mere idea of people arguing so offends you.

Just dear god. Stop being such a dipshit of a white knight. Do you actually think that it got to the point that no one likes KYF because everyone else is a total dick? He's been on this forum for almost five goddamned years and hasn't gotten anyone to like him at all. Do you know how much effort it takes to actually piss off everyone?

And the fact that you're saying "god you're such a jackass for continuing to argue with this guy when you know you'll never convince him of anything" is just bullshit. Is "winning" an argument honestly the only reason you think there is to bother to use coherent goddamn logic? Now that I think about your track record, coherent logic and you have a rather strained relationship so I guess that makes sense.

And given that you do this same shit every time you decide to post, I'm going to assume your response to this/me would be something along the lines of this: "well you're just another jackass who doesn't give KYF a fair chance". Under normal circumstances this would be intense goddamn strawmanning, but given how little substance your arguments have and how often you just repeat yourself for lack of a point (hey doesn't that sound familiar), I have a fairly good idea of what's in store. To that response I say bullshit, I try time and again to give his shit fair trial and discourse and it's only on rare occasion (that I will not deny the existence of for the sake of argument) that I get anything back other than flame.

Just stop. You're like every bit as self-righteous and delusional as KYF at his worst but you don't even contribute anything to the discussion.
LOOL who brought KYF into this? I was addressing both of them, not only Num. I wasn't defending KYF at all. I think you should reread the argument next time before posting because it's obvious you have issues with reading. Until then, all I can say is that comment of yours had the typical AOTKorby tone of "You're wrong and I'm right you insert insults here ."

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBIG
Oh there's the defense.
"HAH I CAN INSULT PEOPLE AS MUCH AS I WANT, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT LEAVE".

Nah, i'll point it out. Cause it's goddamn ridiculous and I bet others feel that way too.
Goes to show how Num thinks he's the center of the universe.

"Let me ruin the peace of this forum because I enjoy doing what I do"
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
KYF starts nearly every flame war in these bullshit debates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
So...first of all: FUCK YOU KYF ! And your Shisui theories.

Last edited by TobiIsTheBest; 08-21-2013 at 01:25 PM.
TobiIsTheBest is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TobiIsTheBest For This Useful Post:
Clone_Sage (08-21-2013), Human Rasengan (08-21-2013)
Old 08-21-2013, 01:48 PM   #68
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind
 
AOTKorby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Denison U, Ohio
Posts: 4,139
Thanks: 539
Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 643

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobiIsTheBest View Post
LOOL who brought KYF into this? I was addressing both of them, not only Num. I wasn't defending KYF at all. I think you should reread the argument next time before posting because it's obvious you have issues with reading. Until then, all I can say is that comment of yours had the typical AOTKorby tone of "You're wrong and I'm right you insert insults here."
http://www.fandom.com/forums/showpos...2&postcount=62

I believe this is yours. If this is your idea of treating them equally you're not looking/thinking very hard.

Do you even read anything anyone posts outside the KYF spats? You seem to think that Numinous is this stubborn jackoff who is utterly blind to anyone's positions but his own. I've been here for four goddamned years. That's not who he is, and it's frankly a denigration of his character to claim such. Have you read my posts? Like, ever? Do you know how much bullshit it takes for me to actually add any flame into arguments these days? If someone calls me on a factual inaccuracy I'm the first person to admit I'm wrong. Stop making shit up about people and claiming it as fact. That's what KYF does. At least he brings something else too.

Quote:
Goes to show how Num thinks he's the center of the universe.

"Let me ruin the peace of this forum because I enjoy doing what I do"
What peace? When the hell was there ever "peace"? You know what happened before the Num&Co./KYF spats? KYF arguments with other people. Other people having arguments that degraded into flame wars. I literally made my first post chiming into a gigantic goddamned argument between Myth and KYF. You weren't there for the KYF v Myth arguments were you? The period when the people who were unstated but understood Sasuke fans and the people who somewhat vocally dislike Sasuke were literally arguing constantly (KYF was there too)?

You know why other boards don't have arguments like this? Because they ban people who disagree with them. Anyone who doesn't happen to fap hard to the Naruto manga? They aren't, you know, allowed to say their piece and have a meaningful, civilized, logical discussion about it. They get banned. You know how you're basically making a point that disagrees with the positions and opinions of nearly everyone else here, including the mods? You get to say that as you will. And we get to fucking call you on it. Because that's what allowing free discussion is all about.

MrBIG's asking where the mods are, I'll tell you where. Not. Fucking. Here. For the most part all of them used to regular this board and none of them like coming back. At all. Not because of people like Num, Kael, AMA, LN, Spiegel, and co. Because of asshats like Myth on a bad day, KYF on most days (not all, gotta be fair), and, oh hey, people like you. And all things considered, the fact that the mods here don't give a shit and actually let people say what they think is a rather huge step up from just about any other board. Why do you think so many of the regulars were disheartened that it looked like it might have been going down for good? If this forum's such a shithole by your perception why did everyone come back? Hell, why did you?
__________________
Quote:
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
AOTKorby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-21-2013), kael03 (08-21-2013), Numinous (08-21-2013), Sensei-Q (08-23-2013)
Old 08-21-2013, 01:57 PM   #69
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 643

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
Oh great this idiot's back too. What exactly are you fucking mad about? What stick jammed itself up your ass that people having a discussion that isn't fapping to either Kishimoto or KYF is so goddamned offensive? How do you even exist in life if you equate calling someone an idiot to claiming they have mental health problems and need to see a shrink? If the mere idea of people arguing so offends you.

Just dear god. Stop being such a dipshit of a white knight. Do you actually think that it got to the point that no one likes KYF because everyone else is a total dick? He's been on this forum for almost five goddamned years and hasn't gotten anyone to like him at all. Do you know how much effort it takes to actually piss off everyone?

And the fact that you're saying "god you're such a jackass for continuing to argue with this guy when you know you'll never convince him of anything" is just bullshit. Is "winning" an argument honestly the only reason you think there is to bother to use coherent goddamn logic? Now that I think about your track record, coherent logic and you have a rather strained relationship so I guess that makes sense.

And given that you do this same shit every time you decide to post, I'm going to assume your response to this/me would be something along the lines of this: "well you're just another jackass who doesn't give KYF a fair chance". Under normal circumstances this would be intense goddamn strawmanning, but given how little substance your arguments have and how often you just repeat yourself for lack of a point (hey doesn't that sound familiar), I have a fairly good idea of what's in store. To that response I say bullshit, I try time and again to give his shit fair trial and discourse and it's only on rare occasion (that I will not deny the existence of for the sake of argument) that I get anything back other than flame.

Just stop. You're like every bit as self-righteous and delusional as KYF at his worst but you don't even contribute anything to the discussion.
Cry a bit... geez!!! TITB was criticizing me and Numious, not just Numi... IMO, your interpretation of the post was completely screwed up by the preconceived Notion/EXPECTATION of TITB being someone that defends me, due to his SIG which was just pointing out how completely ridiculous you guys can be.

I know you can read and I know you are not stupid, thus you must have just misinterpreted it due to a preconceived Notion about TITB being a someone who defends me. I will give you that...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 01:57 PM   #70
TobiIsTheBest
Genin
 
TobiIsTheBest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 117
Thanks: 22
Thanked 29 Times in 26 Posts
TobiIsTheBest is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 643

@AOTKorby Once again, I encourage you to read how this started. I never said I was treating them equally (missing reading skills again, reread?) I just said that the argument was directed at both. I also wasn't defending KYF in anyway like you said. Read that comment you linked again and you'll see that I added a part for Num alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobiIsTheBest
And Num, just because you think someone's a moron doesn't mean it's the proper adjective. You pretty much prove what I mean when I said you're stubborn. Your post does have an argument of course, but be honest, do you think you or KYF will be convinced about the others theory in an argument. Looking at the past hell no. You're also something that KYF is not, a hypocrit. You go around giving names to people as if you're an angel. Anyone that reads your comments can tell.
This is the part that doesn't include KYF. I'm trying to tell him that just because he thinks other people are "morons" doesn't mean they are. There are probably a LOT of people who would say that Num is actually the moron, thus why I called him a hypocrite.


And who are you to say why the mods left? Maybe it was actually because of you and Num? Once again, this just shows the elitism in this forum. You, Num, and some people think of yourselves as superiors to everyone else. MrBIG pointed out one of Num's statements that outright shows what I mean. Go reread it again (hope this time your reading is a little better).

Also, I read this forum because it has a very small community. Aside from some people, the comments and arguments are usually worthwhile and actually have some thought to it unlike some arguments where it's 50% insulting. I don't know what you mean by "they ban people who disagree with them". The forums I know don't have mods commenting. They just moderate the forum.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
KYF starts nearly every flame war in these bullshit debates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
So...first of all: FUCK YOU KYF ! And your Shisui theories.

Last edited by TobiIsTheBest; 08-21-2013 at 02:02 PM.
TobiIsTheBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 02:18 PM   #71
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 643

To everybody bitching about everyone else, chill out.

For those of you bitching about Num (and kael, ACt, AOTK, AMA) and KYF, either contribute to the discussion, find humor in the discussion, or just skip over it. Hell, there isn't even 3 pages of argument yet. 10+ pages, I can understand, but this is nothing.

I hate to admit this, but if this forums site is to grow, all newcomers are welcome, but contribute, don't just nag and complain.

Now back to Nardo... Num have you been able to see a raw scan of the page where it is talking about Kushina and another person's death? If so, can you translate it for us as to who the additional person is?
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 02:22 PM   #72
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 643

[QUOTE=AOTKorby;2137169]
Quote:
http://www.fandom.com/forums/showpos...2&postcount=62

I believe this is yours. If this is your idea of treating them equally you're not looking/thinking very hard.

Do you even read anything anyone posts outside the KYF spats? You seem to think that Numinous is this stubborn jackoff who is utterly blind to anyone's positions but his own. I've been here for four goddamned years. That's not who he is, and it's frankly a denigration of his character to claim such. Have you read my posts? Like, ever? Do you know how much bullshit it takes for me to actually add any flame into arguments these days? If someone calls me on a factual inaccuracy I'm the first person to admit I'm wrong. Stop making shit up about people and claiming it as fact. That's what KYF does. At least he brings something else too.
You clearly have selective perception if that is your conclusion. I do not make up things about Numious or anyone then claim the FACT. Their Behavior proves the thing I claim after making the suggestion...

Quote:
What peace? When the hell was there ever "peace"? You know what happened before the Num&Co./KYF spats? KYF arguments with other people. Other people having arguments that degraded into flame wars. I literally made my first post chiming into a gigantic goddamned argument between Myth and KYF. You weren't there for the KYF v Myth arguments were you? The period when the people who were unstated but understood Sasuke fans and the people who somewhat vocally dislike Sasuke were literally arguing constantly (KYF was there too)?
Me and Myth arguments were just random trolling... But Numious clearly has a deep seeded issue from some ancient argument that makes him constantly seek retribution proven by his BEHAVIOR of following me around other forums to try and find something to use against me, putting me on the ignore list for years because I was too stupid to argue with yet still quoted everything I posted LMAO...
And just complaining about every little things I post and insulting me despite the FACT a good bit of that became cannon.

Quote:
You know why other boards don't have arguments like this? Because they ban people who disagree with them. Anyone who doesn't happen to fap hard to the Naruto manga? They aren't, you know, allowed to say their piece and have a meaningful, civilized, logical discussion about it. They get banned. You know how you're basically making a point that disagrees with the positions and opinions of nearly everyone else here, including the mods? You get to say that as you will. And we get to fucking call you on it. Because that's what allowing free discussion is all about.
ON NF I completely argue against the ridiculous consensus made by some mods that is concerning Kagutsuchi being sasuke's second MS jutsu, not his weak tsukuyomi... that susanoo does not requires tsukuyomi+amaterasu despite the manga showing it and the 3rd DB confirming it, ect ect... And I do not get banned...

However, I cannot say for any other forums though...

Quote:
MrBIG's asking where the mods are, I'll tell you where. Not. Fucking. Here. For the most part all of them used to regular this board and none of them like coming back. At all. Not because of people like Num, Kael, AMA, LN, Spiegel, and co. Because of asshats like Myth on a bad day, KYF on most days (not all, gotta be fair), and, oh hey, people like you. And all things considered, the fact that the mods here don't give a shit and actually let people say what they think is a rather huge step up from just about any other board. Why do you think so many of the regulars were disheartened that it looked like it might have been going down for good? If this forum's such a shithole by your perception why did everyone come back? Hell, why did you?
That is just ridiculous^^^ You are going to blame them not coming back on members that are not in your little click of ass kissers and sheep. That;s just scape goating while trying ignore the fact the manga probably had most to do with it and just moving on...

And your posts did not exactly make them want to say, so what does that say about you?!?! OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Scape goating can work both ways...

face it, you have your own opinion, I have mine, TITB has his, ect. However, simply because someone see things differently and is not willing to accpet the the most popular idea does not make anyone stupid, delusional, ect. It just makes the people that try to place those labels on others for such stupid reasons as I mention, utterly pathetic...

FIN/
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (08-27-2013)
Old 08-21-2013, 02:23 PM   #73
krunk13
Academy Student
 
krunk13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 19
Thanks: 2
Thanked 16 Times in 9 Posts
krunk13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 643

krunk13 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to krunk13 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-21-2013), ckraizitee (08-27-2013), Clone_Sage (08-21-2013), Human Rasengan (08-21-2013)
Old 08-21-2013, 02:43 PM   #74
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind
 
AOTKorby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Denison U, Ohio
Posts: 4,139
Thanks: 539
Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 643

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobiIsTheBest View Post
@AOTKorby Once again, I encourage you to read how this started. I never said I was treating them equally (missing reading skills again, reread?) I just said that the argument was directed at both. I also wasn't defending KYF in anyway like you said. Read that comment you linked again and you'll see that I added a part for Num alone.

This is the part that doesn't include KYF. I'm trying to tell him that just because he thinks other people are "morons" doesn't mean they are. There are probably a LOT of people who would say that Num is actually the moron, thus why I called him a hypocrite.
The argument being that they should both stop arguing because they're never going to agree. When you then add the "god Num you should really stop being such a self-centered jerk and try and listen to people for once," you basically nullify any aspect to which the previous argument is meant to be directed at both. You turn it from "both of you stop being such stubborn jackasses" to "KYF, stop arguing with this d-bag who will never agree with you." At which point the argument is purely accusatory toward Num while putting none of the blame on KYF.

And it's not being a hypocrite to call someone an idiot when maybe, just maybe, someone who disagrees with you might call you the same. That's not what hypocrisy means. Hypocrisy would be demanding KYF not use logical fallacies and then knowingly, willingly bloating his posts with them. It would be trying to get the mods involved with KYF's flaming while being a-ok with his significantly lesser flaming. Why do you think I do shit like the "not always, gotta be fair?" I'm not going to be a hypocrite and lie about how KYF acts for the sake of strengthening my argument while demanding you actually stop making shit up god fucking damn it.

Quote:
And who are you to say why the mods left? Maybe it was actually because of you and Num? Once again, this just shows the elitism in this forum. You, Num, and some people think of yourselves as superiors to everyone else. MrBIG pointed out one of Num's statements that outright shows what I mean. Go reread it again (hope this time your reading is a little better).
First, no. You just don't actually know shit. I know that sounds a bit uppity but this is just not actually correct and it needs to be stated as such. You know why Numinous' name is red? Means the mods respect him and are bros with him and shit. This does not mean that Numinous gets any favoritism from them, that they'd tend to agree with him over someone else just because of who he is. The mods spend most of their time over in the spam zone board talking about whatever they feel like for the most part. A fair number of us have spent time there and most of the people who either have a red name or appear to be on good terms with the red names are also on good terms with the mods because, get this, we actually know them. Unlike you, who seem determined to put your opinions in their mouths.

Second. So what you're saying is that you're the only one who seems to understand how idiotic and awful all of the "kyf haterzzz" and that you're entirely justified in insulting their character and telling them off because you're their moral and intellectual superior and you have to be the one to let all the idiot sheep following that group know what's really going on and how their perceptions of everything are all wrong. Because you're smarter and better than them. Run on sentence blargh. Do you get why complaining about other people's behavior in the way you do is dumb and hypocritical? Why acting like you're better than everyone who isn't trying to oppose the tyranny of Num (lolololol) or worse yet, happens to be the guy, is contradictory and stupid? Every post you make is drenched in self-righteous crap about how awful everyone else is for doing whatever you think is the moral failing of the day.

If you actually think that Num considers himself intellectually superior to everyone and flaunts it over everybody constantly, why do think anyone would put up with that hypothetical person?

The MrBIG post you brought up? You think 3 cherry-picked examples of flame that ignore any actual arguments being made by either side is a "good example"? You a fan of Fox News soundbites or something? I'll be fair and admit that he's being mostly even-handed in the criticism. You don't get that distinction.

Quote:
Also, I read this forum because it has a very small community. Aside from some people, the comments and arguments are usually worthwhile and actually have some thought to it unlike some arguments where it's 50% insulting. I don't know what you mean by "they ban people who disagree with them". The forums I know don't have mods commenting. They just moderate the forum.
The Mod Formula for most boards: Admin makes fanboard because admin really really likes thing. Mods become Mods because they ended up being friends with Admin because they also really like thing. Dumb people in the forums bitch and report anyone who doesn't like thing. Mods see this as a viable offense and throw out punishments. Easy to figure out. The only people who actually get reported on this board are people who actually commit offenses besides "NARUTO ISN'T THE BEST MANGA EVVRRRR". Such as the fake shit "644" thread that got opened up earlier to fuck with people.

Do you actually know why Numinous and KYF argue so much? KYF posts a lot. A lot. A whole goddamned lot. Numinous is a regular here and responds to people's posts while also making his own. Numinous responds to a KYF post. If it's particularly stupid, Num throws in some jabs at KYF's smarts based on prior experience. Years and Years of prior experience. KYF usually (not always must be fair) responds with flamey non-rebuttal that makes at least as many jabs at whomever is responding to him and has the same uppity superior tone you seem to think Num is stuck in. They respond back and forth to each other. BAM. Debate. Woo. With the exception of when new people come to the board and bitch and moan about how much shit the manga gets here and when someone allows a flame war to escalate, all the people you seem to think are circlejerking each other so hard are the ones who have the reasonable, civilized discussions that make the forum less shitty than others.
__________________
Quote:
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
AOTKorby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-21-2013), kael03 (08-21-2013), Numinous (08-21-2013), Sensei-Q (08-23-2013)
Old 08-21-2013, 02:46 PM   #75
Spiegel
Pirate King
 
Spiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Grand Line (New World)
Age: 26
Posts: 5,098
Thanks: 1,109
Thanked 1,774 Times in 930 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 643

Mr. Big is just bitching about how we do things here. How there is very little restrictions to how discussions take place so since there isn't any kind of "order" he somehow feels the need to rectify our chaotic forum by talking about "human civility."

We don't do things like other forums. We've managed to do away with the tired regulations where mods with biased opinions come and shut down a person for having a strong argument towards something he/she feels about the subject. So as long as we're not blatantly flaming to fuck around with everyone and there is some type of merit to the back and forth then who the hell cares? Do you have someone moderating your every conversation in real life? No. That's how we do things here.

You say people here are taking manga too seriously? Where do you think we are? Naruto arguments is taking place in the Naruto section of this manga and anime forum. *gasp!!* Bring yourself a couple of notches down, join the discussion, or better yet, gtfo. Quite simple.
__________________
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-21-2013), kael03 (08-21-2013), Numinous (08-21-2013)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.