Magi 193 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 08-21-2013, 01:27 PM   #1
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Magi 193

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Magi/Ch-1...Magi?id=173055

Damn.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-21-2013, 03:29 PM   #2
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Magi 193

Hell yeah, I knew that bitch was powerful! Ren Gyokuen FTMFW!!!

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 04:20 PM   #3
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

I wonder if the manga is on the verge of a time skip. This feels like a time skip event given the magnitude.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 10:51 PM   #4
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Well that was a surprise twist. I believe in the end, the only way to kill (or just slow down at this point) a monster that can steal power from its world is to separate it from that power by bringing it into their world.

I wonder if it's possible to change the location of the dimensional rift away from Magnostadt and instead send the monster to some far corner of their world, buying time until they can figure out a permanent solution.

Or the "cavalry" could ride in at this point, in the form of Sinbad and his group.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 06:05 AM   #5
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Crazy great chapter.....we have all been guessing how much power does this bitch have....eps when all her kids joined forces to shut down the medium she sat back and watched with that spiteful grin on her face....So she was a magi...well how the hell is she alive when lady Schereza or whatever is dying of old age? Dude teleported a fucking mountain on top of the medium...like it wasn't anything...Hakuei going scorned woman and unleashing her might with the sea as her catalyst. Ren being one of Solomon's magi...rises so many questions...A timeskip would be fine for me....She is like Aladdin...her power should be greater even without Solomon's wisdom. If Aladdin went up against Al Tharmen or whatever right now they would lose. The Alliance group of fighters seriously is in need of help. With their magoi running low and their dijinn equips soon to fade....everyone present is in dangerous risk of being killed. Sinbad would be perfect for interfering right now. It would be good for the General to witness how a righteous King like Sinbad operates. Also I like your idea Askmeanything...I think pushing the medium into a dimension or even into the dark old world would be the best idea. Any place on Earth makes that thing even stronger...be it sand, water, fire or earth...it absorbs it all...Putting him in a place where he can't replenish his ruhk is the best way to go about it.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote