Naruto 643 - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2013, 03:01 PM   #76
TobiIsTheBest
Genin
 
TobiIsTheBest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 117
Thanks: 22
Thanked 29 Times in 26 Posts
TobiIsTheBest is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 643

@AOTKorby It's funny because now you're turning this argument into an argument about KYF. And you say I'm the one kissing ass. That's very funny considering you just wrote a paragraph about how everyone loves Numinous and how everything he writes is amazing. Just because I added a part about what I think of Num doesn't mean I'm kissing KYF's ass. They're both wrong for not ignoring each other. And don't say that everyone agrees with Num and that no one would call him an idiot. There are already a couple of people here that don't like him and that's in a forum of around 15 people. He's a hypocrite because he thinks that other people are idiots for not thinking how he thinks which is just dumb.

Now, you say Num only replies to KYF? Well, look at this:

http://www.fandom.com/forums/showpos...9&postcount=11

11th post of the thread. Does this look like a reply? He brought back a theory a long time ago.

Oh yeah and just because Numinous has a red labelled nametag doesn't mean he isn't one of the reasons the mods left. Maybe they subconsciously got annoyed by the repetitiveness of all the arguments. All I see is KYF-Num-KYF-*random user*-Num-KYF-*random user* on all the threads. It's also sad because some of the random users have intellectual things to say in between all the insults that Num and KYF say.

Why do people put up with people that act all high and mighty? That's just how life works. Also, he might not have been like this before and he only started being like this after he got the red tagged name (maybe).

You turned this into a Num kiss ass thread. My main argument was that KYF and Num should ignore each other and that Num (to me) has a self centered personality. I didn't say anything positive about KYF either so don't even try saying I'm kissing KYF's ass. If you look at my sig, you can see that a lot of people on this forum seem to make up things (especially you since you're the one in the sig). I find it very funny that you said that and 2 days later I find a user calling out KYF and trying to start yet another long boring argument that floods the site.

Now either talk about what we were talking about in the beginning or add Num on a social media site/program and kiss his ass there. Be sure to bow down to him on camera just to prove your inferiority too.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
KYF starts nearly every flame war in these bullshit debates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
So...first of all: FUCK YOU KYF ! And your Shisui theories.
TobiIsTheBest is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 08-21-2013, 03:02 PM   #77
TobiIsTheBest
Genin
 
TobiIsTheBest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 117
Thanks: 22
Thanked 29 Times in 26 Posts
TobiIsTheBest is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 643

@Spiegal It's not arguing about Naruto when 50% of the comments are directed at the other person.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
KYF starts nearly every flame war in these bullshit debates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
So...first of all: FUCK YOU KYF ! And your Shisui theories.
TobiIsTheBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 04:41 PM   #78
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind
 
AOTKorby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Denison U, Ohio
Posts: 4,137
Thanks: 539
Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 643

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobiIsTheBest View Post
@AOTKorby It's funny because now you're turning this argument into an argument about KYF. And you say I'm the one kissing ass. That's very funny considering you just wrote a paragraph about how everyone loves Numinous and how everything he writes is amazing. Just because I added a part about what I think of Num doesn't mean I'm kissing KYF's ass. They're both wrong for not ignoring each other. And don't say that everyone agrees with Num and that no one would call him an idiot. There are already a couple of people here that don't like him and that's in a forum of around 15 people. He's a hypocrite because he thinks that other people are idiots for not thinking how he thinks which is just dumb.
One, again, not what hypocrisy means. Hypocrisy is holding oneself to a different standard than others, not having a different opinion than them. Two, wow you're just obsessed with putting words in peoples' mouths huh. "Everyone loves Numinous and everything he writes is amazing" where the fuck did you get that? Where exactly in anything I said did "Numinous is completely infallible" enter the picture? "Already a couple people here that don't like him?" One, please cite for me where I said everyone adores everything about Num. Please do that. Two, don't count yourself and the new guy who don't have years of experience actually talking to him and being part of a community with him. I can't speak for him (as you seem to love doing) but far as I'm aware even KYF doesn't actually hate Numinous.

Do you really think that everyone whom you're convinced is so self-centered and arrogant actually believes anyone who ever disagrees with them must be a drooling moron? How do you think civil discussion, which nearly everyone except you has been involved in at one point or another here, happens if shit like that were the case?

Quote:
Now, you say Num only replies to KYF? Well, look at this:

http://www.fandom.com/forums/showpos...9&postcount=11

11th post of the thread. Does this look like a reply? He brought back a theory a long time ago.
I wasn't aware "still on the front page from less than 2 weeks beforehand" was a long time ago. Because it's not. A long time ago would be like going back and ragging on HR for the Naruto=Senju shit from at least more than a year ago at this point. Which no one has any interest in doing because that would be ridiculous.

"Oh and KYF's theory was proven wrong, so his thread is doubly useless."
So being based on a theory posted by KYF and merely stating that the chapter in some way confirmed the theory false (without any of the flame that your argument against the guy hinges on) is not a response in any way. That's what you're saying. In which case, I guess everything in this board isn't somehow a response to the manga itself since it's not being published in Jump amirite? I mean, all the posts are in some way being made as a result of the manga and they are, for the most part, about the manga and what happens in it. But they aren't in the same place, and they're being made after the chapter comes out. So obviously not a response.

Quote:
Oh yeah and just because Numinous has a red labelled nametag doesn't mean he isn't one of the reasons the mods left. Maybe they subconsciously got annoyed by the repetitiveness of all the arguments. All I see is KYF-Num-KYF-*random user*-Num-KYF-*random user* on all the threads. It's also sad because some of the random users have intellectual things to say in between all the insults that Num and KYF say.
Again, holy shit why do you think you know these people better than people who actually know them?

Quote:
Why do people put up with people that act all high and mighty? That's just how life works. Also, he might not have been like this before and he only started being like this after he got the red tagged name (maybe).
Or it could be that you're wrong. Always a possibility.

Quote:
You turned this into a Num kiss ass thread. My main argument was that KYF and Num should ignore each other and that Num (to me) has a self centered personality. I didn't say anything positive about KYF either so don't even try saying I'm kissing KYF's ass. If you look at my sig, you can see that a lot of people on this forum seem to make up things (especially you since you're the one in the sig). I find it very funny that you said that and 2 days later I find a user calling out KYF and trying to start yet another long boring argument that floods the site.
Ok, we're going to ignore the "kiss ass" because we've already covered that and start with the "(to me)". This is exactly what I mean by you acting exceedingly holier than thou. You perceive Numinous as acting and being this way, while very few others do at all. What logical process makes you think "these people who know him better than me are obviously wrong about him and my opinion of him is more right?"

You didn't say anything positive about KYF, right. Now, if I were to say something along the lines of "I consider myself an independent voter. I think both Democrats and Republicans are too entrenched and out-of-touch to represent the country. Also the Republicans are goddamned insane and would destroy the country if they were in charge," would you consider me as having more against the Republicans than the Democrats? Would you say that, relatively speaking, I favor the Democrats over the Republicans? Probably. So if I said that, would you generally consider it to be significantly more of a criticism of the Republicans? Now say I'm a former like, hard-line Democrat and I say that. Would you be fairly inclined to say that I probably support the Democrats on some level even with the earlier statement? This is basically a rough approximation of what's going on here. You can't just wipe all the bullshit you've said every other time you've posted on the board away.

Quote:
Now either talk about what we were talking about in the beginning or add Num on a social media site/program and kiss his ass there. Be sure to bow down to him on camera just to prove your inferiority too.
Which would be, uh, the argument that Numinous and KYF were having about whether Kurama's two halves were of equal power and whether either had been regenerating its opposite to compensate for the loss. Which was interrupted because you and MrBIG thought it was too flamey and mean. Because obviously no one is allowed to volley petty, ultimately meaningless insults back and forth at each other, they don't get to do that. The Mods should really be trying to crack down on people talking like normal goddamn human beings.
__________________
Quote:
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
AOTKorby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-21-2013), kael03 (08-21-2013), Numinous (08-21-2013)
Old 08-21-2013, 05:21 PM   #79
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 643

Oh boy, the testaments of ignorance in this thread.

First of the two, TITB:

Quote:
If no one is going to tell you that what you're doing is annoying to most people then how are you going to stop??
You know, you and MrBig do not constitute "most people" last time I checked. Surely there might be someone else who shares your opinion, but most people either don't care or even participate in the discussion. So, again, you're trying to impose a point that was born dead to begin.

Quote:
I have a question: Have you and KYF ever resolved an argument? (...) From what I've seen, no.
What a pitiful point. For someone complaining that we're both trying to prove ourselves right, you expect that we behave as such to resolve the situation. Sorry, but that's not how discussions work. It is about presenting arguments and disputing their validity. So what if KYF's skull is too thick to get my point and I don't buy his point either? Is the discussion suddenly useless because there wasn't a trophy for the winner?

It doesn't require so, people already know who wins or doesn't and who presents a better case or doesn't. That, for me, is enough because I'm a realist and not some weaselly moralist expecting unrealistic things. But, before you or the other moralist start bickering, I'll be honest: I'd like that my point would get across, as you two would like, as KYF would like, as everyone would like. But reality is a bitch and we can only use the tools it gives us.

Quote:
And Num, just because you think someone's a moron doesn't mean it's the proper adjective.
Oh, excuse me, princess, for not being politically correct. I honestly don't give a fuck about being so because I was actively hurt by such behavior when I was younger, so I'll speak as I please, thank you very much.

Quote:
You're also something that KYF is not, a hypocrit. You go around giving names to people as if you're an angel. Anyone that reads your comments can tell.
Trust me, I know very well I'm not perfect, that's why I speak to people as I like and expect them to do the same. If people want to insult me, I'm fine with that, I only take issue when it comes to libel or they don't know what the fuck they're talking about.

Speaking of which, I'm the hypocrite and KYF isn't? Pardon my honesty, but either you're trolling or you have your head so far up your ass you can't see shit. I lost count of the many times the guy insulted people and then said he didn't or when he obviously backpedals from a point and pretends that was his point all along. This is what I despise about you white knight folks, you are willing to abandon reason to satisfy some illusionary sense of righteousness. I may be relentless at times, but at least I don't steep to such lows just to be center of attention.

Quote:
Goes to show how Num thinks he's the center of the universe.

"Let me ruin the peace of this forum because I enjoy doing what I do"
I'd tell you how wrong that statement is if it wasn't so pathetically ridiculous. Why the fuck would I (or anyone sane, for that matter) do that? It just doesn't compute, at all.

Quote:
And who are you to say why the mods left? Maybe it was actually because of you and Num? Once again, this just shows the elitism in this forum.
Oh, that is laughable to the highest degree. Your brain didn't connect the dots to think "hmmm, Numinous is a red name, maybe he knows why the mods left much more then I do, maybe I shouldn't assume stuff because it can bite me on the ass later".

And guess what, buckaroo, it does. The mods don't patrol this section because:
  1. They don't like to interfere with people's freedom of speech
  2. They don't give a single fuck about this section, specially what people do in them.
They know well what happens here and they really don't care or even make fun of people like you and MrBig for being pussies that can't handle discussions. And I know because I talked with them instead of simply pulling such idiocy out the ass just for a pussy move.

Quote:
Now, you say Num only replies to KYF? Well, look at this:

(...)

11th post of the thread. Does this look like a reply? He brought back a theory a long time ago.
@ bolded: The theory was made after Chapter 642. You really must have goldfish memory to think that's some ancient theory. And now I can't point out that KYF is wrong when the chapter proves him wrong. You really don't know the first thing about KYF, that guy said that Sasuke was also Kurama's Jinchuuriki because Minato somehow trusted Itachi's innocent aura and gave him the chakra (I'm not making this up) and even when Kushina's flashback disproved it, the guy still went to say his theory could be right.

Unlike you, who thinks that playing the moral dog somehow fixes things, people here know they need to snap KYF out of his delusions to save our own sanity from his barrages of nonsense.

And, to finish up you quote, wow, are you in denial about somehow being neutral! You haven't said one thing negative about KYF while you've been lambasting me along the way. Sorry, I won't believe cheap excuses when your actions speak louder. So why don't stop your little farce and just admit that you like defending KYF because it makes you feel like some web Mother Theresa? At least we'd all be honest about ourselves, wouldn't we?

Now to MrBig:

Quote:
It's really pathetic how I try bring up civil discourse as an oppourtunity to raise the bar of quality of the conversation that takes places, and your only response once again is to resort to personal attacks.
You didn't want to bring up civil discourse or raise the bar of quality, you wanted to shut down a discussion because you were too fussy about its tone. KYF and I are capable of civil discourse and people who actually populate this place know of that fact, it just doesn't happen between us because I'm sick and tired of his bullshit and he's butthurt and projecting as all hell because I dare to refute him. Trust me, I'd love to be civil with him, but when I talk with a guy who thinks a lotus and a cherry blossom are the same flower, that plants have no perceptions, that sound only happens when somebody is to hear it, that Einsteinian physics don't exist, that phenotype determines genotype and much more bullshit, I just can't. Sorry for being human and having a limit for civility.

Quote:
Internet famous? really? Now I see. You feel that you positioned yourself as some kind Hero or leader of this forum and anyone that questions you is somehow after your throne. King of fandom forums.
I love it how I simply say KYF and I are more relevant to the forum than you two (which you can't possibly deny within reason), and you just stretch the shit out of that to make me a narcissist. Wow, I must admire your skill to produce pure, unadulterated bullshit.

Quote:
But I would love to see you try to defend the fact that you calling others "morons" or "idiots" or any other variety of creative insults you throw is relevant to the "manga discussion".
Sorry, but I won't. People simply write like they want to, they have their style of argumentation. So what if mine is peppered with colorful language, it doesn't make it any less valid unlike you seem to think. You don't like it, too bad, I'm just like that and I won't change just because you're too weak to embrace the whole of the English language.

Quote:
"HAH I CAN INSULT PEOPLE AS MUCH AS I WANT, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT LEAVE".
Once more, I say something and you stretch it just to produce bullshit. A fan of strawmen, you're coming up to be. I don't say the things I do because I like it, it is because I feel the need to do so. I just can't stand there and see something stupid and not say how stupid it is, sorry, it's not in my nature to be such a cynic. I may appear surly or even a douchebag, but what you see is what you get, I don't pretend to be some high standard of internet moral just to throw some petty, utterly misguided insults inbetween.

Quote:
"Look the other way". (...) Maybe you just ignore people you don't agree with cause you rather circlejerk on top on your throne. But not me.

im on a mission to civilize, really. Because I don't agree with the way you try to argue your points by lowering yourself too immature insults, i'm on some kind of moral high horse?

No this is common sense.
Don't make me laugh, please. I'm not a gullible idiot to buy that for a fraction of a second. A mission to civilize me, you must be screwed in the head to even purpose such thing. Like I said before, I'm very well capable of civil discussions, so you're preaching to the choir there.

Also, I didn't say to look the other way around if you don't agree with me, I said that you have the choice of doing so if you don't want to watch our discussions, so why don't you stop stretching the truth and actually get a clue that is not by being a whiny pansy that you'll somehow gain the trust of people to even listen to your words?

Quote:
the actual argument? 90% of your posts were either

a. straight up insults
b. trying to belittle the other side
Either you don't know how to read to see the bulk of arguments made by the both of us or you're such a frivolous person that gets stuck by such insignificant things (which, in all truth, our colorful language is) and don't want to look further because of it. Either way, I'm not here to be chastised by someone like that. Either you make an actual valid argument or you grow some balls like all of us did.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
AOTKorby (08-21-2013), ask me anything (08-21-2013), kael03 (08-21-2013)
Old 08-21-2013, 05:55 PM   #80
TobiIsTheBest
Genin
 
TobiIsTheBest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 117
Thanks: 22
Thanked 29 Times in 26 Posts
TobiIsTheBest is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 643

@Numinous Whatever. I'm not going to bother reading all of it because no matter what you won't be convinced. Let me just tell you this: If you think KYF's theories are pathetic and he's moronic then just go ahead and ignore him. If you don't then you're at the same level (which you say is moronic) as him. Same goes for KYF, if you're annoyed by Numinous just ignore him. It makes the forum a better place for new users.

I'm not going to bother saying anything because now the "I love Numinous" fan group has come. You know who you are (just look at the thank yous).

There's no chance you'll ever listen to another persons advice (especially a low member like TITB of course). You say KYF's skulls too thick yet you can't seem to take in what I'm saying and actually listen. Let's just leave it at this; if you don't ignore him then you're just as thick skulled as him and if KYF doesn't too then he's thick skulled.

Also, note to MrBIG: Don't bother with them. They think they're far too superior mentally to listen to us.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
KYF starts nearly every flame war in these bullshit debates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
So...first of all: FUCK YOU KYF ! And your Shisui theories.

Last edited by TobiIsTheBest; 08-21-2013 at 06:00 PM.
TobiIsTheBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 06:19 PM   #81
emachina
Jounin
 
emachina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 895
Thanks: 477
Thanked 811 Times in 249 Posts
emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto 643

Why don't you guys just put TITB on ignore? He's a troll that showed up to gloat over how "amazay" it was that Tobi was Obito. He's the equivalent of Aman without the horrible spelling and broken English.
__________________
One Piece! Hell Yeah!
One Piece! Hell Yeah!
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 06:21 PM   #82
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU
 
Gakure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The New World
Posts: 2,553
Thanks: 1,682
Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto 643

The hell is going on here. Came to read Nardo discussion with better quality out, but have been met with walls of texts dat make my eyes bleed to no end.

I suggest u take this somewhere else. The hell
__________________
HELL IS REAL

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 06:28 PM   #83
liondemon
Missing Kage
 
liondemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: South Central Cloud
Posts: 3,197
Thanks: 344
Thanked 723 Times in 459 Posts
liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 643

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobiIsTheBest View Post
@Numinous Whatever. I'm not going to bother reading all of it because no matter what you won't be convinced. Let me just tell you this: If you think KYF's theories are pathetic and he's moronic then just go ahead and ignore him. If you don't then you're at the same level (which you say is moronic) as him. Same goes for KYF, if you're annoyed by Numinous just ignore him. It makes the forum a better place for new users.

I'm not going to bother saying anything because now the "I love Numinous" fan group has come. You know who you are (just look at the thank yous).

There's no chance you'll ever listen to another persons advice (especially a low member like TITB of course). You say KYF's skulls too thick yet you can't seem to take in what I'm saying and actually listen. Let's just leave it at this; if you don't ignore him then you're just as thick skulled as him and if KYF doesn't too then he's thick skulled.

Also, note to MrBIG: Don't bother with them. They think they're far too superior mentally to listen to us.
Funny thing is, they all used to claim that he was on their ignore list. Weak-minded is as weak-minded does. I learned a while ago not to bother trying to debate with people who just want to bitch and argue all the time. Why else would anyone constantly bitch about and argue with someone they consider an idiot who either never understands or just never accepts what they are saying? This place was cool before all that douche-baggotry came along and flooded every page on which KYF posted. A lot of members who used to have a lot of interesting thoughts hardly post here anymore. The douchefags have turned this Fandom forum into the Fagdom forum. Like many others, I'm sure, that's one of the reasons I don't even bother wasting my time posting here anymore.
__________________
Ninja Assassin


Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 06:35 PM   #84
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind
 
AOTKorby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Denison U, Ohio
Posts: 4,137
Thanks: 539
Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 643

Did someone say LD's name in the mirror 3 times or some shit?
__________________
Quote:
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
AOTKorby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-21-2013), liondemon (08-21-2013), Sensei-Q (08-23-2013)
Old 08-21-2013, 06:36 PM   #85
TobiIsTheBest
Genin
 
TobiIsTheBest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 117
Thanks: 22
Thanked 29 Times in 26 Posts
TobiIsTheBest is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 643

@emachina I joined before Tobi was revealed to be Obito. Why call me a troll when you don't know me?

@liondemon Be careful. Now you're going to be flooded with comments either insulting you or about how you're ignorant and how it was you who made the mods leave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby
Did someone say LD's name in the mirror 3 times or some shit?
Told you.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
KYF starts nearly every flame war in these bullshit debates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
So...first of all: FUCK YOU KYF ! And your Shisui theories.

Last edited by TobiIsTheBest; 08-21-2013 at 06:37 PM.
TobiIsTheBest is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TobiIsTheBest For This Useful Post:
liondemon (08-21-2013)
Old 08-21-2013, 06:46 PM   #86
liondemon
Missing Kage
 
liondemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: South Central Cloud
Posts: 3,197
Thanks: 344
Thanked 723 Times in 459 Posts
liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 643

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobiIsTheBest View Post
@emachina I joined before Tobi was revealed to be Obito. Why call me a troll when you don't know me?

@liondemon Be careful. Now you're going to be flooded with comments either insulting you or about how you're ignorant and how it was you who made the mods leave.



Told you.
I'm used to it. They love to hate me too. It's annoying, but amusing. What do you mean about making the mods leave? I was talking about members. Miburo was no better than some of the people to whom I was referring, and he was really the only mod who posted here. SirB used to post here as well. He was cool. I just figured he stopped posting here because he got tired of the faggotry too.
__________________
Ninja Assassin


Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 06:51 PM   #87
TobiIsTheBest
Genin
 
TobiIsTheBest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 117
Thanks: 22
Thanked 29 Times in 26 Posts
TobiIsTheBest is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 643

@liondemon AOTKorby mentioned that there are no more mods on this forum because KYF scared them away.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
KYF starts nearly every flame war in these bullshit debates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
So...first of all: FUCK YOU KYF ! And your Shisui theories.
TobiIsTheBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 06:55 PM   #88
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,758
Thanked 8,717 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 643

Actually, what he had said was that the mods don't give a shit about this section unless something truly offensive is posted, like child pornography or something. He didn't say shit about KYF scaring them away. Nice try, though.
kael03 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 06:56 PM   #89
liondemon
Missing Kage
 
liondemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: South Central Cloud
Posts: 3,197
Thanks: 344
Thanked 723 Times in 459 Posts
liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 643

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobiIsTheBest View Post
@liondemon AOTKorby mentioned that there are no more mods on this forum because KYF scared them away.
Ohhhh, okay. Like I said, Miburo used to target KYF himself and has even encouraged others to continue doing so. But other than him, I don't ever remember a time where mods posted much on the Naruto forum. I hardly ever read any of the other forums on this site, only Naruto.

edit- what kael said makes sense. Most of the mods never seemed to give too much of a shit about this section.
__________________
Ninja Assassin


Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny

Last edited by liondemon; 08-21-2013 at 06:58 PM.
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 07:02 PM   #90
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,758
Thanked 8,717 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 643

Mibs only targeted KYF after an argument was well in running. 99% of the time it was mocking him because KYF can't use simple, basic logical arguments to save his life and constantly fell (read:willingly threw himself) face first into every conceivable logical fallacy, all the while denying said fallacies but saying everyone else was making them, and attributing the wrong fallacies to said accusations. Eventually, he got tired of it and sparked the "Cool story, bro." response when KYF decided that Num was so jealous of him, he (num) had to make a thread about logical fallacies and thought it was about him (KYF).
kael03 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-21-2013), Numinous (08-21-2013)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.