Naruto 643 - Page 7 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2013, 07:03 PM   #91
TobiIsTheBest
Genin
 
TobiIsTheBest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 117
Thanks: 22
Thanked 29 Times in 26 Posts
TobiIsTheBest is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 643

@kael03

Sorry what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby
MrBIG's asking where the mods are, I'll tell you where. Not. Fucking. Here. For the most part all of them used to regular this board and none of them like coming back. At all. Not because of people like Num, Kael, AMA, LN, Spiegel, and co. Because of asshats like Myth on a bad day, KYF on most days (not all, gotta be fair), and, oh hey, people like you. And all things considered, the fact that the mods here don't give a shit and actually let people say what they think is a rather huge step up from just about any other board.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
KYF starts nearly every flame war in these bullshit debates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
So...first of all: FUCK YOU KYF ! And your Shisui theories.

Last edited by TobiIsTheBest; 08-21-2013 at 07:05 PM.
TobiIsTheBest is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 08-21-2013, 07:07 PM   #92
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,690
Thanks: 4,758
Thanked 8,714 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 643

Not frequenting a forum because of assholes being assholes =/= being scared of them. Why go somewhere that a) you don't give a shit about (most of the mods that still read Naruto only do so because it's near the end and they invested a huge chunk of time into it) and b) is infested with jackasses that have no grasp on logic/don't believe that they have this lack of logic/accuse (badly) all others of having said lack of grasp of logic while making is a somewhat miserable place?
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 07:09 PM   #93
TobiIsTheBest
Genin
 
TobiIsTheBest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 117
Thanks: 22
Thanked 29 Times in 26 Posts
TobiIsTheBest is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 643

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Mibs only targeted KYF after an argument was well in running. 99% of the time it was mocking him because KYF can't use simple, basic logical arguments to save his life and constantly fell (read:willingly threw himself) face first into every conceivable logical fallacy, all the while denying said fallacies but saying everyone else was making them, and attributing the wrong fallacies to said accusations. Eventually, he got tired of it and sparked the "Cool story, bro." response when KYF decided that Num was so jealous of him, he (num) had to make a thread about logical fallacies and thought it was about him (KYF).
So Num says that he's "ignoring" KYF and continously calls him names that insult his intelligence yet he wastes so much time to make a thread showing a bunch of fallacies which is most likely directed at KYF. Genius.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
KYF starts nearly every flame war in these bullshit debates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
So...first of all: FUCK YOU KYF ! And your Shisui theories.

Last edited by TobiIsTheBest; 08-21-2013 at 07:12 PM.
TobiIsTheBest is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TobiIsTheBest For This Useful Post:
liondemon (08-21-2013)
Old 08-21-2013, 07:13 PM   #94
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,148
Thanks: 3,841
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 643

I'm of the opinion that anyone can say what they want here, just be willing to defend it. Kyf does that and moar, others expound upon his theories, replies, assumptions, as well as Ask, Veng, Jekyl, Myth, AOTKorby, Num, Lion, the list goes on. Here either join a side, or be in the audience, a Troll, uncoothed, whatever.... But crying about others responses is a lame way at getting at someone. Everybody regular has skin thick enough to defend they're own opinions, no referees required. If one jumps off that cliff, expect responses get ready to type, and I'll just get my popcorn... Especially for shit that don't concern me, just saying.... Again.
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 07:14 PM   #95
TobiIsTheBest
Genin
 
TobiIsTheBest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 117
Thanks: 22
Thanked 29 Times in 26 Posts
TobiIsTheBest is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 643

@kael03 He literaly said the mods aren't coming because of assholes like KYF, Myth, and me. What more do you want? He accused us of being the problem...

Also, you have the same exact writing habits as Num.

"I can't explain why you're wrong so I'll use a bunch of insults to make you feel bad about yourself"
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
KYF starts nearly every flame war in these bullshit debates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
So...first of all: FUCK YOU KYF ! And your Shisui theories.
TobiIsTheBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 07:17 PM   #96
TobiIsTheBest
Genin
 
TobiIsTheBest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 117
Thanks: 22
Thanked 29 Times in 26 Posts
TobiIsTheBest is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 643

@NeoKakarott023 But the problem is that these arguments never go anywhere. It's like aa 5 page repeat every single thread. Besides, most of it is useless attacks on the other person.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
KYF starts nearly every flame war in these bullshit debates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
So...first of all: FUCK YOU KYF ! And your Shisui theories.
TobiIsTheBest is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TobiIsTheBest For This Useful Post:
liondemon (08-21-2013)
Old 08-21-2013, 07:17 PM   #97
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind
 
AOTKorby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Denison U, Ohio
Posts: 4,137
Thanks: 539
Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 643

You know what's great about this? TiTB appears to have zero compunctions about taking a side with LD here despite the fact that he immediately entered the conversation calling everyone, and I quote, "douchefags" and saying that they turned this into the "fagdom" forums. For someone so thin-skinned about flame you're sure willing to forgive it when it's in support of you.

(Hint: this is what actual hypocrisy is)
__________________
Quote:
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
AOTKorby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-21-2013), kael03 (08-21-2013), Numinous (08-21-2013)
Old 08-21-2013, 07:20 PM   #98
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 643

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
I'm of the opinion that anyone can say what they want here, just be willing to defend it. Kyf does that and moar, others expound upon his theories, replies, assumptions, as well as Ask, Veng, Jekyl, Myth, AOTKorby, Num, Lion, the list goes on. Here either join a side, or be in the audience, a Troll, uncoothed, whatever.... But crying about others responses is a lame way at getting at someone. Everybody regular has skin thick enough to defend they're own opinions, no referees required. If one jumps off that cliff, expect responses get ready to type, and I'll just get my popcorn... Especially for shit that don't concern me, just saying.... Again.
Precisely. Given his exuberant imagination (and I do mean this in a good way), KYF has some thick skin, at least it's thicker than other posters. In all honesty, his mentality is the type of mentality that you would hope your comrades in battle had. He's the type to stick with you to the end, and for that, he has my respect.

There are things that I agree with KYF on, and things I don't. I try to understand where his theories are coming from, make an assessment, then pass my judgment "yay" or "nay" for my agreement.

Yeah, Num and others nag and bitch at KYF, and vice versa... you'd be surprised at some of the hilarious shit that is said by both sides. I've caught both sides in the past, and both sides have had good laughs about their typos. I said this in a thread that went "bye bye" when they had to use a backup file to get the forums back up: Look for the small "jewels" in life, because they often times provide the most enjoyment.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
liondemon (08-21-2013)
Old 08-21-2013, 07:22 PM   #99
liondemon
Missing Kage
 
liondemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: South Central Cloud
Posts: 3,197
Thanks: 344
Thanked 722 Times in 458 Posts
liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 643

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobiIsTheBest View Post
@kael03 He literaly said the mods aren't coming because of assholes like KYF, Myth, and me. What more do you want? He accused us of being the problem...

Also, you have the same exact writing habits as Num.

"I can't explain why you're wrong so I'll use a bunch of insults to make you feel bad about yourself"
Everybody's a tough guy on the internet, especially the people who've been bullied in their real lives. They have the power to be bullies on here, especially when they band together for strength and support. You should see how Vengeance makes some of them cower though. He's done it more than once. Vengeance points out their faggotry, and the fags shut the fuck up and go missing for at least a day. It's funny as hell. Miburo has done it a couple of times as well, but you'd expect cowards to react that way when a mod points out their faggotry. It always amuses me when Vengeance does it.
__________________
Ninja Assassin


Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 07:23 PM   #100
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,690
Thanks: 4,758
Thanked 8,714 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 643

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobiIsTheBest View Post
Also, you have the same exact writing habits as Num.

"I can't explain why you're wrong so I'll use a bunch of insults to make you feel bad about yourself"
As I am older than Num, I would like to think he has the same writing habits as me. But, it's not surprising when people of like mindsets behave in similar fashions.

Your attempt at poorly placing words in my posts is laughable. I wasn't insulting you to make you feel bad about yourself. I wasn't even insulting you. I was describing the people that are part of the reason mods don't give a shit about this section (seriously, if you want to see mods being dicks, go to NF where they will ban you on a whim).

Besides, I've explained why you're wrong about the mod thing. Twice. Even LD picked it up, and he's one of the biggest trolls here. Not my fault you couldn't grasp it (that was a subtle insult towards you, just in case you got confused).
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 07:23 PM   #101
MrBIG
Genin
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 165
Thanks: 123
Thanked 93 Times in 51 Posts
MrBIG is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 643

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post

like you and MrBig for being pussies that can't handle discussions
What you do barely qualifies as discussion.


Quote:
Now to MrBig:

You didn't want to bring up civil discourse or raise the bar of quality, you wanted to shut down a discussion because you were too fussy about its tone.
shut down a discussion? Which discussion have I tried to shut down? I pointed out the triviality of the discussion. That fact that it was unimportant (relatively) was to point how ridiculous resorting to name calling to prove someone wrong on the internet is.

The theory discussion is great but when you resort to slandering in a stupid attempt to "win" an argument just comes off as childish and dilutes the valid points you're trying to make.

Quote:
I love it how I simply say KYF and I are more relevant to the forum than you two (which you can't possibly deny within reason), and you just stretch the shit out of that to make me a narcissist.
I haven't "stretched" anything. Never claimed you were a narcissist but merely you have a inflated ego.
but since you brought up narcissim:

1. Hypersensitivity to any insults, imagined insults or criticism.
Your response to any type of crtisim, constuctive or otherwise is to resort to insults.

2. Pretending to be more important than they really are
Believing you are more relevant than others

3. Arrogance, Entitlement, etc..

Quite honestly, it doesn't matter how relevant you feel you are. The point im trying to make is just as important to the forum.

Quote:
you're too weak to embrace the whole of the English language.
And you actually believe your constant bickering, insults and personal attacks is a demonstration of your strength?


Quote:
so why don't you stop stretching the truth and actually get a clue that is not by being a whiny pansy that you'll somehow gain the trust of people to even listen to your words?
Oh believe it or not, I don't post for an audience. But obviously unlike me you've gotten people to "listen to your words". Congratulations, im guessing your constant stream of insults isn't done to further your arguments and points but to keep people's attention.

Last edited by MrBIG; 08-21-2013 at 07:27 PM.
MrBIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 07:24 PM   #102
TobiIsTheBest
Genin
 
TobiIsTheBest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 117
Thanks: 22
Thanked 29 Times in 26 Posts
TobiIsTheBest is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 643

Umm I'm sorry to tell you but lionsdemon is not part of this. Back to my first argument: KYF and Num should ignore each other because their debates are useless. Just because I said that insults are annoying doesn't mean every insult is annoying. In Num's case, 40% of his comment is a direct attack on the other person.

Also, this is the first time I notice lionsdemon which pretty much means he ddoesn't make a mark as much as Num does with his insults.

Thank you Mr. English. I'm sure you know more than anyone else in English. No matter who I bring or what I show you're always going to be convinced that hypocrisy is the way you said it. As Num says, thick headed much? I'm not going to bother arguing what the maning of hypocrisy is because like every other debate you get into you'll never be convinced and it'll always end up into a shitload of insults (mostly by you).
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
KYF starts nearly every flame war in these bullshit debates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
So...first of all: FUCK YOU KYF ! And your Shisui theories.
TobiIsTheBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 07:26 PM   #103
liondemon
Missing Kage
 
liondemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: South Central Cloud
Posts: 3,197
Thanks: 344
Thanked 722 Times in 458 Posts
liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 643

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
You know what's great about this? TiTB appears to have zero compunctions about taking a side with LD here despite the fact that he immediately entered the conversation calling everyone, and I quote, "douchefags" and saying that they turned this into the "fagdom" forums. For someone so thin-skinned about flame you're sure willing to forgive it when it's in support of you.

(Hint: this is what actual hypocrisy is)
I actually took his side. Douchefag and Fagdom is as douchefag and Fagdom does.
__________________
Ninja Assassin


Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 07:30 PM   #104
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,690
Thanks: 4,758
Thanked 8,714 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 643

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobiIsTheBest View Post
In Num's case, 40% of his comment is a direct attack on the other person.
You're stupid if you believe this is the case. The only times Num will make "direct attacks" on someone (KYF, for this example) is after said someone attacks him for daring to debunk a jumbled theory that has little to nothing in the way of backing evidence. Go look at any theory Num has argued against KYF. His first posts are always civil "this is where you made a mistake and why" comments. KYF will usually respond with something along the lines of "you just don't agree with me because you don't like me and it makes you biased". Generally in a fashion that makes a toddler's head hurt between grammar/spelling/logical fallacies. After a few back and forths, KYF makes the first personal attack (against anyone that doesn't agree with him, not just Num).

Quote:
Also, this is the first time I notice lionsdemon which pretty much means he ddoesn't make a mark as much as Num does with his insults.
Could possibly be due to the fact that he's here 3 or 4 days every few months.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Numinous (08-21-2013)
Old 08-21-2013, 07:31 PM   #105
TobiIsTheBest
Genin
 
TobiIsTheBest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 117
Thanks: 22
Thanked 29 Times in 26 Posts
TobiIsTheBest is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 643

@jekyl_hyde I catch those too but after a while they get annoying. I mean this is a forum not a conversation between two people...

@kael03 Ok smart guy. You, AOT, and Num are the class A geniuses of the world in you writing. Want a medal?

I know that the mods don't care about the Naruto forums but AOT outright said that KYF, Myth, and I were one of the reasons. e said it.

Btw, you have a bad habit of calling people trolls when they don't think like you do. Once again, you, Num, and AOT are the smartest people and everyone else is a trol to you.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
KYF starts nearly every flame war in these bullshit debates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
So...first of all: FUCK YOU KYF ! And your Shisui theories.
TobiIsTheBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.