Naruto 643 - Page 8 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2013, 07:32 PM   #106
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,154
Thanks: 3,847
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 643

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobiIsTheBest View Post
@NeoKakarott023 But the problem is that these arguments never go anywhere. It's like aa 5 page repeat every single thread. Besides, most of it is useless attacks on the other person.
And is there anywhere else to go on the internet? It's called obvious boredom after waiting and then dissecting chapters... theories are then either proven, or not... If I'm not interested I bounce and don't read or respond. One has a lot moar freedom to express than a lot of other boards IMHO, from Newb to Vet, but different flavas for different people... It's been the same here for eons, I don't come with false expectations not even dissin either, just being real. It is what it is.
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
liondemon (08-21-2013)


Old 08-21-2013, 07:37 PM   #107
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 643

He said "people like you" not "you". "People like you" = "people with little in the way of influence/reputation that always have to come in and say something like 'I only joined because I grew tired of the constant bickering, so I'll bicker about said bickering in hopes that you will stop'".

Also, I don't call other people trolls just because they don't think like me. I'm not a douche that expects everyone to bow to me because of a red name or using fancy words like "logic". I call people trolls because that's what they are. They will post something stupid in order to obtain a specific type of reaction.

People that don't think like me I try to engage in conversation in hopes of understanding them. If they refuse to see how they may be wrong with actual evidence, or claim others are using several fallacies that they themselves are guilty of using, while denying that, I call them stupid and explain why. It's that simple.

Basically, what I'm saying is "I treat people based on how they act". Act like a dumbass and you will be treated as such. Act like you have intelligence and I will treat you accordingly.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Numinous (08-21-2013)
Old 08-21-2013, 07:37 PM   #108
TobiIsTheBest
Genin
 
TobiIsTheBest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 117
Thanks: 22
Thanked 29 Times in 26 Posts
TobiIsTheBest is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 643

@kael03 I would try to look for comments where Num starts insulting but I won't because the old threads are gone. I'm ver sure that Num has started insulting a few times.

Btw, just something I found:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash
This LINK is chinese or something...
http://www.40407.com/news/201308/285094.html

Basically, allot of talking, Minato gives naruto some chakra to use bijuu mode and is about to go into Bijuu mode himself...
________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03
...that's Japanese, idiot.
Oh noes he mistaked Japanese for Chinese!! What an idiot!!!

Grow up man. He showed that he wasn't sure what language that was.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
KYF starts nearly every flame war in these bullshit debates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
So...first of all: FUCK YOU KYF ! And your Shisui theories.
TobiIsTheBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 07:39 PM   #109
liondemon
Missing Kage
 
liondemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: South Central Cloud
Posts: 3,197
Thanks: 344
Thanked 723 Times in 459 Posts
liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 643

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Could possibly be due to the fact that he's here 3 or 4 days every few months.
True, I'm not above insults. I just don't incorporate them into many posts unless first being insulted or unless I'm referring to someone or some people who have insulted me constantly in the past. Although, Vengeance and I used to bump heads all the time and exchange insults, but we got past it long ago, and I haven't referred to him in an insulting way since. Some people just can't let go. I can and easily do as soon as they do.
__________________
Ninja Assassin


Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny

Last edited by liondemon; 08-21-2013 at 08:15 PM.
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 07:42 PM   #110
TobiIsTheBest
Genin
 
TobiIsTheBest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 117
Thanks: 22
Thanked 29 Times in 26 Posts
TobiIsTheBest is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 643

@kael03 Good job over analyzing a comment that was already obvious. I'm sure AOT thought of all of that before he posted it. He said that those users were a reason the mods left. It's obvious. Anyone that reads it will come to that conclusion.

Oh yeah and Num never starts an argument without someone else starting it right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous
You know, if you are to answer to somebody's question, you should actually answer it instead of giving an half-formed obvious-as-hell statement that doesn't answer it. Why does senjutsu counter Nature Chakra? I'd be eager to know because I sure as hell don't know and I think that's where Senkradlol was headed to with his question.
This is after KYF replied to a completely different comment. Goes to show that Num is the one that starts these arguments. Btw, this caused a 10 page repeat of a KYF/Num argument.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
KYF starts nearly every flame war in these bullshit debates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
So...first of all: FUCK YOU KYF ! And your Shisui theories.
TobiIsTheBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 07:50 PM   #111
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind
 
AOTKorby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Denison U, Ohio
Posts: 4,137
Thanks: 539
Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 643

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobiIsTheBest View Post
@kael03 Good job over analyzing a comment that was already obvious. I'm sure AOT thought of all of that before he posted it. He said that those users were a reason the mods left. It's obvious. Anyone that reads it will come to that conclusion.

Oh yeah and Num never starts an argument without someone else starting it right?

This is after KYF replied to a completely different comment. Goes to show that Num is the one that starts these arguments. Btw, this caused a 10 page repeat of a KYF/Num argument.
So despite the fact that "why does senjutsu counter natural energy" was an ongoing topic in that thread that was making up a large part of the discussion, and despite the fact that Numinous had posted about it already, and despite the fact that Num included right in there that he made that post because KYF was all-but-insulting the intelligence of Senkrad with his post's content and tone, clearly this is Num attacking KYF out of the blue. Yep.

I'll say it again. If you're so goddamn against flaming and uncivil discussion tell me right now why you're accepting the "aid" of LD, when he's being no more or less flamey than us. Try and logically justify siding with him when his point was essentially "lol these guys are total bitches". He's doing nothing really different from us, but he's on your side. Go ahead.

EDIT @LD: Sorry to make a point out of you but I'm trying to make this faux-moralistic jackass see why he's no better than anyone else.
__________________
Quote:
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.

Last edited by AOTKorby; 08-21-2013 at 07:52 PM.
AOTKorby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
kael03 (08-21-2013), Numinous (08-21-2013), Sensei-Q (08-25-2013)
Old 08-21-2013, 07:52 PM   #112
TobiIsTheBest
Genin
 
TobiIsTheBest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 117
Thanks: 22
Thanked 29 Times in 26 Posts
TobiIsTheBest is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 643

Hahahahaha just realized the comment about the page being Japanese was wrong. @kael03 tried to hide it by saying he was trolling. What a joke. You should never comment again man. Just go hide in the mines in Peru. Jokes aside, whether or not you were trolling, you proved me right. If you were making a joke then it shows that you started with insults and if you were serious then you were also starting an argument with an insult. You were probably serious and because of that I can call you an idiot because you didn't know what language it was (like what you thought happened to KYF). Like how things backfire on you?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
KYF starts nearly every flame war in these bullshit debates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
So...first of all: FUCK YOU KYF ! And your Shisui theories.
TobiIsTheBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 07:55 PM   #113
TobiIsTheBest
Genin
 
TobiIsTheBest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 117
Thanks: 22
Thanked 29 Times in 26 Posts
TobiIsTheBest is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 643

I never said I'm anti flame... Are you reading my comments or are you just skimming through them? You're reading skills are very very very very bad to say the least. Once again, the fact that don't always see LD or even see LD swearing means he doesn't leave a bad mark on people. You and Num on the other hand think that every sentence needs to belittle the other person.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
KYF starts nearly every flame war in these bullshit debates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
So...first of all: FUCK YOU KYF ! And your Shisui theories.
TobiIsTheBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 07:55 PM   #114
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 643

For all the "flaming" going on, it's pretty damn cold in here.






























That's called finding a small "jewel" in the big piles of shit.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (08-22-2013)
Old 08-21-2013, 07:56 PM   #115
liondemon
Missing Kage
 
liondemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: South Central Cloud
Posts: 3,197
Thanks: 344
Thanked 723 Times in 459 Posts
liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 643

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
So despite the fact that "why does senjutsu counter natural energy" was an ongoing topic in that thread that was making up a large part of the discussion, and despite the fact that Numinous had posted about it already, and despite the fact that Num included right in there that he made that post because KYF was all-but-insulting the intelligence of Senkrad with his post's content and tone, clearly this is Num attacking KYF out of the blue. Yep.

I'll say it again. If you're so goddamn against flaming and uncivil discussion tell me right now why you're accepting the "aid" of LD, when he's being no more or less flamey than us. Try and logically justify siding with him when his point was essentially "lol these guys are total bitches". He's doing nothing really different from us, but he's on your side. Go ahead.

EDIT @LD: Sorry to make a point out of you but I'm trying to make this faux-moralistic jackass see why he's no better than anyone else.
How is he accepting my aid? I responded to him, and he responded to me. We had a discussion. My flames were directed at the people who constantly bitch and claw and hiss like douchefags on a site they have turned from Fandom to Fagdom. My flames are justified, if I do say so myself, which I do.

My edit to your edit- Make a point out of me all you wish, be it insulting or not. You know I'm used to it. No need to apologize. It is what it is, and it always will be.
__________________
Ninja Assassin


Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny

Last edited by liondemon; 08-21-2013 at 07:58 PM.
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 08:36 PM   #116
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 643

Quote:
Did someone say LD's name in the mirror 3 times or some shit?
My thoughts exactly. It's funny how MrBig started it and TITB and LD got out of the woodworks. What, you two lurk the forums all the time and barge in when you can have support to spout your white knight bullshit? I can't think of something sadder to do while in a forum.

First, TITB:
Quote:
@Numinous Whatever. I'm not going to bother reading all of it because no matter what you won't be convinced.
In other words, you just want to save face while pretending you're too good for my arguments. What a load.

Quote:
If you think KYF's theories are pathetic and he's moronic then just go ahead and ignore him. If you don't then you're at the same level (which you say is moronic) as him. Same goes for KYF, if you're annoyed by Numinous just ignore him. It makes the forum a better place for new users.
I tried to ignore him. It didn't work. So why don't you try some other solution instead of beating a dead horse?

Quote:
I'm not going to bother saying anything because now the "I love Numinous" fan group has come. You know who you are (just look at the thank yous).
And liondemon is thanking your post, so what will you tell me, that he is a rational person and those who tank me are just my groupies. For someone complaining about hypocrisy, you sure commit some of your own.

Quote:
There's no chance you'll ever listen to another persons advice (especially a low member like TITB of course).
False. I'll listed to advice IF said advice actually does make sense. Yours doesn't, simple as that.

Quote:
So Num says that he's "ignoring" KYF and continously calls him names that insult his intelligence yet he wastes so much time to make a thread showing a bunch of fallacies which is most likely directed at KYF. Genius.
Aren't you just a paladin of good costumes! First, he's not on my ignore list for a few months. Second, if you actually knew about logic, you'd know there's a difference between using a, well, less nice adjective and ad hominem (hint: ad hominem have no actual argument attached to them). Third, are you really giving me shit for trying to help people with a thread that was created for all, not just KYF?

And I'm the douchebag, right...

Quote:
Oh yeah and Num never starts an argument without someone else starting it right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous You know, if you are to answer to somebody's question, you should actually answer it instead of giving an half-formed obvious-as-hell statement that doesn't answer it. Why does senjutsu counter Nature Chakra? I'd be eager to know because I sure as hell don't know and I think that's where Senkradlol was headed to with his question.
This is after KYF replied to a completely different comment. Goes to show that Num is the one that starts these arguments. Btw, this caused a 10 page repeat of a KYF/Num argument.
The royal fuck? Like AOTK said, I was already discussing the situation and had the same doubt Senkradlol had, so it is why I said what I said when KYF presents a non-answer. Are you really that childish to assume that is somehow me picking on KYF just to argue with him? Are you really that delusional to think I put up with KYF because I like and not because I see something that bares refutation that would be made no matter who'd say it?

And before you go play the white knight card, I was the first one to correct kael about the Chinese/Japanese fiasco, so you can stop with brain farts on how somehow I'm a meanie for KYF and KYF is some pristine maiden that does nothing wrong but to pay me attention.

Next on line, LD:

Quote:
Why else would anyone constantly bitch about and argue with someone they consider an idiot who either never understands or just never accepts what they are saying?
Oh, ooops, sorry for actually trying to interact with someone in hopes to work something out instead of simply throwing the towel and go away. That is surely much more humane, don't you think?

Quote:
This place was cool before all that douche-baggotry came along and flooded every page on which KYF posted.
You mean when KYF and Myth were at each other's throats and people just flocked to see how two people with mostly incomprehensible grammar and syntax went at it? If that was cool, sure, be my guest, but I don't share the sentiment.

Quote:
What do you mean about making the mods leave? I was talking about members. Miburo was no better than some of the people to whom I was referring, and he was really the only mod who posted here.
Miburo left because he had to hand his computer to his sister and still haven't come up with a new one for him.

Quote:
SirB used to post here as well. He was cool. I just figured he stopped posting here because he got tired of the faggotry too.
It must really easy to put words on people's mouth when they aren't there. Because, unless you have a way to prove it, that's what you're doing.

Quote:
You should see how Vengeance makes some of them cower though. He's done it more than once. Vengeance points out their faggotry, and the fags shut the fuck up and go missing for at least a day. It's funny as hell.
Like he lambasted your ass and you disappeared for months? That was hilarious!

Finally, MrBig:

Quote:
What you do barely qualifies as discussion.
Weak. Moving the goalposts, eh? You just whined about the tone of discussion and that's it.

Quote:
shut down a discussion? Which discussion have I tried to shut down? I pointed out the triviality of the discussion. That fact that it was unimportant (relatively) was to point how ridiculous resorting to name calling to prove someone wrong on the internet is.
Oh, now you're the dictator of what is important and what's not. For someone accusing me of narcissism, you sure as hell have an inflated ego there. And, by the way, discussion simply needs a subject being discussed by two or more people, the tone of it doesn't matter at all because not everybody gives a fuck about political correctness.

Quote:
The theory discussion is great but when you resort to slandering in a stupid attempt to "win" an argument just comes off as childish and dilutes the valid points you're trying to make.
I don't use adjectives to win an argument, I was them because that's how I roll. I actually bet on the actual content of the arguments, I'm not a pansy as you to be caught on measly details that are really irrelevant to the whole and they're just there to give a slight edge.

Quote:
I haven't "stretched" anything. Never claimed you were a narcissist but merely you have a inflated ego.
but since you brought up narcissim:
Oh boy, another Dr. Phil wannabe projecting onto me. Why do I have to put up with uncredited doctors of the mind that are really just trying to save face?

Dude, I'm a perfectionist, it's kind of impossible for a perfectionist to be a narcissist because the first is always doubting himself, while the latter does the opposite. So your sad attempt at cereal box psychology has absolutely no relevancy to my psyche whatsoever.

Quote:
And you actually believe your constant bickering, insults and personal attacks is a demonstration of your strength?
No, the wholeness of the argument is what my strength is (in both English and logic). I just have the courage of using English' full extent instead of acting like a conservative moral beacon of the 50's that can't hear the word "panties".

Quote:
Oh believe it or not, I don't post for an audience.
Then you already failed your objective of trying to change the forum's paradigm. Congratulations at shooting your own foot.
Quote:
But obviously unlike me you've gotten people to "listen to your words". Congratulations, im guessing your constant stream of insults isn't done to further your arguments and points but to keep people's attention.
What if you actually asked people, like AOTK, kael, j_H, emachina, SD, ACt, etc why I managed to befriend them instead of assuming stupid things? After all, knowing is much better than assuming, don't you think?
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 08:49 PM   #117
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind
 
AOTKorby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Denison U, Ohio
Posts: 4,137
Thanks: 539
Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 643

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobiIsTheBest View Post
I never said I'm anti flame... Are you reading my comments or are you just skimming through them? You're reading skills are very very very very bad to say the least. Once again, the fact that don't always see LD or even see LD swearing means he doesn't leave a bad mark on people. You and Num on the other hand think that every sentence needs to belittle the other person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TobiIsTheBest View Post
@Spiegal It's not arguing about Naruto when 50% of the comments are directed at the other person.
So if posts that are oh so flamey are the reason you have a problem with the back-and-forth, how exactly are you suddenly pro flame war?

What do you even mean by "leave a bad mark on people," hmm? Are you worried that the children are going to have their innocence destroyed or someone's delicate sensibilities will be injured? How exactly have regular forumgoers arguing with some, by your standards, unnecessarily meeeaaaan language actually hurt, oh I don't know, anyone?

Again, sorry to make a point of it, but most of the time when LD comes on it's usually in response to some kind of argument where he perceives that someone is being unfairly ganged up on, with zero regard for the actual argument, and curses out the dickriders (trademark). He's not on much, but that's been his M.O. for the better part of 2 years at this point.

The reason I say this is because you seem pretty willing to forgive LD's largely flamey (we're not the ones complaining about petty insults, it's honestly not a problem to any of us) posts because they're directed at the people you disagree with. "Oh I don't see him much," "Oh he doesn't do it often enough for it to be a problem." Bullshit. How is it that LD jumping into the conversation with pretty much just flame and agreeing with you is less "the problem" than everyone else having a normal goddamn argument but with some flame back and forth?

LD, honestly don't care enough to take offense at your stuff. Not trying to attack you with any of this, just TiTB at this point really.
__________________
Quote:
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
AOTKorby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 08:55 PM   #118
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin
 
DRAGONBPY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 579
Thanks: 245
Thanked 285 Times in 169 Posts
DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 643

Seriously this is a discussion forum. Not a battle ground. Num has his own understanding of the manga and his own theories KYF has his own understanding and weird theories. If KYF and Num like to call each other names while arguing points from manga I don't have any problem in it and nor should anyone else.
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DRAGONBPY For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (08-22-2013), Numinous (08-22-2013)
Old 08-21-2013, 09:47 PM   #119
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing
 
ask me anything's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Impel Down
Posts: 3,199
Thanks: 9,036
Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Naruto 643

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBIG View Post
I'm pretty sure the mods can see my IP, im no "dupe".
1) You could be using software to camouflage your IP. God knows I do.

2) Different IP addresses don't mean shit. You could be accessing this account from a separate area than you usually do. When I was in college I would surf this site from the labs at school, or with my phone using Wifi at a restaurant I use to eat at.

3) The Mods really don't give a shit.

4) What if you were a Mod that's trolling us??? Dun Dun Dun...the plot thickens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
MRBIG...?

Sounds like that tard from the sex in the city got tired of having to stuff that Butter-face sea-biscuit creature and decided to join a naruto forum...

I feel for ya brother...I will accept your obvious displacement on me and numious while just saying I am here for ya...
I won't lie. This post put a smile of my face. I can't say I ever remember an occasion where KY proclaimed me his kinsman, and offered me a hug.

The may very well be the dawn of a new era for middle earth.


Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
Did someone say LD's name in the mirror 3 times or some shit?
Beetle Juice...Beetle Juice...Beetle Juice
__________________


Last edited by ask me anything; 08-21-2013 at 09:52 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
Numinous (08-22-2013), Spiegel (08-21-2013)
Old 08-21-2013, 09:53 PM   #120
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 643

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
I won't lie. This post put a smile of my face. I can't say I ever remember an occasion where KY proclaimed me his kinsman, and offered me a hug.

The may very well be the dawn of a new era.
So should we all sit round a campfire and sing Cumbaya while eating s'mores?

All together now, Cum ba ya milord, Cum ba ya.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.