Naruto 643 - Page 9 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2013, 10:48 PM   #121
Spiegel
Pirate King
 
Spiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Grand Line (New World)
Age: 26
Posts: 5,093
Thanks: 1,108
Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 643

What I find humorous is that these new guys are trying to bring moral and human civility to the Internet. LOL! Good luck with that

If NL mods aren't concerned about the ways discussions are being held on this forum why the fuck would we want to hear it from a nobody? You either try to defend yourself or simply concede, admit your failure, and move. I think it's a good system we've developed (which most of the mods actually helped to establish) versus going to an uptight anime/manga forums where mods are anal as fuck and any sign of refute is met with penalties and/or banishment from the forums.
__________________
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
Numinous (08-22-2013)


Old 08-21-2013, 10:59 PM   #122
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing
 
ask me anything's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Impel Down
Posts: 3,201
Thanks: 9,036
Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Naruto 643

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
So should we all sit round a campfire and sing Cumbaya while eating s'mores?
As long as we have marshmallows and Hot Dogs I'm in.


Quote:
All together now, Cum ba ya milord, Cum ba ya.
Interesting choice of wording. Har Har. We need to invite some hot chicks to this party so we can change the lyrics to "Cum on ya' Milady, Cum on ya". Mo' better.
__________________

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (08-21-2013), Numinous (08-22-2013), Spiegel (08-21-2013)
Old 08-21-2013, 11:06 PM   #123
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 643

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
As long as we have marshmallows and Hot Dogs I'm in.


Interesting choice of wording. Har Har. We need to invite some hot chicks to this party so we can change the lyrics to "Cum on ya' Milady, Cum on ya". Mo' better.
As long as they ain't hippie chicks with hair on their legs, under their armpits, or face, we should be cool.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 11:45 PM   #124
apacolypz
ANBU
 
apacolypz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NC Raleigh
Posts: 1,757
Thanks: 676
Thanked 954 Times in 481 Posts
apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 643

I smell some hypocrites lol....people complaining about all the arguing are getting trolled into ....well more baseless arguments...KYF VS KAEL has transitioned into Forum VS newbies. LOL this has turned into an all out battle royal over forum dominance.....
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 11:46 PM   #125
CrustaceaN
-
 
CrustaceaN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: -
Posts: 184
Thanks: 56
Thanked 87 Times in 39 Posts
CrustaceaN is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 643

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobiIsTheBest View Post
Hahahahaha just realized the comment about the page being Japanese was wrong. @kael03 tried to hide it by saying he was trolling. What a joke. You should never comment again man. Just go hide in the mines in Peru. Jokes aside, whether or not you were trolling, you proved me right. If you were making a joke then it shows that you started with insults and if you were serious then you were also starting an argument with an insult. You were probably serious and because of that I can call you an idiot because you didn't know what language it was (like what you thought happened to KYF). Like how things backfire on you?
I'm guessing a "stfu fag" won't get you to actually comply.

But you should stfu, just saying.
CrustaceaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 11:52 PM   #126
MrBIG
Genin
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 169
Thanks: 124
Thanked 96 Times in 54 Posts
MrBIG is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 643

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiegel View Post
What I find humorous is that these new guys are trying to bring moral and human civility to the Internet. LOL! Good luck with that
I can't even... being immature on purpose, really?
MrBIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 12:08 AM   #127
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 643



I don't know who's side he's on, but I'm on Batman's side.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (08-22-2013), ask me anything (08-22-2013), Numinous (08-22-2013), Spiegel (08-22-2013), Uchiha09 (08-26-2013)
Old 08-22-2013, 12:12 AM   #128
apacolypz
ANBU
 
apacolypz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NC Raleigh
Posts: 1,757
Thanks: 676
Thanked 954 Times in 481 Posts
apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 643

Batman ain't having your shit today Joker! Nobody got time for THAT!
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 12:49 AM   #129
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing
 
ask me anything's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Impel Down
Posts: 3,201
Thanks: 9,036
Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Naruto 643

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBIG View Post
I can't even... being immature on purpose, really?
Hey kid, why don't you take your butt hurt crusade here. If you can convince those guys to join your cause then I will gladly join you. Have fun with that.
__________________

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (08-22-2013)
Old 08-22-2013, 12:56 AM   #130
MrBIG
Genin
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 169
Thanks: 124
Thanked 96 Times in 54 Posts
MrBIG is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 643

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
1) You could be using software to camouflage your IP. God knows I do.

2) Different IP addresses don't mean shit. You could be accessing this account from a separate area than you usually do. When I was in college I would surf this site from the labs at school, or with my phone using Wifi at a restaurant I use to eat at.

3) The Mods really don't give a shit.

4) What if you were a Mod that's trolling us??? Dun Dun Dun...the plot thickens.
yeah I could jump around rings, find a proxy, sign in and post on an alternative account, but I don't know a reason why I would do that.

I'm no dupe, but like I said it doesn't matter if people don't believe me. Why is it important?



Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
My thoughts exactly. It's funny how MrBig started it and TITB and LD got out of the woodworks. What, you two lurk the forums all the time and barge in when you can have support to spout your white knight bullshit?
again, confronted by people with differing opinions, resort to personal attacks. classic.

Quote:
Finally, MrBig:



Weak. Moving the goalposts, eh? You just whined about the tone of discussion and that's it.
you go on and on about reading comprehension. First it was that I was against the discussion (your prior reply to me) and now it's im against the tone of discussion.

Let's make it clear right now. leave your interpretations for your manga theories. Here is what im complaining about:

The constant insults are annoying and achieve nothing in discourse. Calling others moronic for having a different OPINION, only makes you look like a mad little kid that can't get everyone to agree with him.

Quote:

Oh, now you're the dictator of what is important and what's not. For someone accusing me of narcissism, you sure as hell have an inflated ego there.
Yes im the dictator. The statement that fan theories are RELATIVELY unimportant in the grand scheme of things is absurd. I didn't know they represented such a priority in your life and if that's the case I apologize. Cause now I see why you would get so pissed off to resort to insulting your "opponents".

I guess i'll explain further, your fan theories aren't even theories but hypothesees based on different interpretations. Calling someone a moron or an idiot for having a different interpretation than yours is absolutely ridiculous.

Discussion of the manga is always important TO THE FORUM, but your reaction to people who disagree with you is over the line erratic, You would think they killed your first born.

Quote:
And, by the way, discussion simply needs a subject being discussed by two or more people, the tone of it doesn't matter at all because not everybody gives a fuck about political correctness.
I'm not discussing political correctness here. If you were going around calling people the n word or babbling on about sexist opinions, this conversation we're having would be totally different.


Quote:
I don't use adjectives to win an argument, I was them because that's how I roll. I actually bet on the actual content of the arguments, I'm not a pansy as you to be caught on measly details that are really irrelevant to the whole and they're just there to give a slight edge.
What edge? Like I said before, hiding your argumentative points in a sea of incoherent, uncalled for insults does nothing but dilute your message and annoy others.

Quote:
Oh boy, another Dr. Phil wannabe projecting onto me.
me, me, me. me.

Quote:
Why do I have to put up with uncredited doctors of the mind that are really just trying to save face?

Dude, I'm a perfectionist, it's kind of impossible for a perfectionist to be a narcissist because the first is always doubting himself, while the latter does the opposite.
In no way is narcissism and perfectionism mutually exclusive traits. Obsession over yourself is a similar trait that can be found in both. How the hell does a narcissist not doubt himself? It's how he responds to those doubts that makes a person narcissistic or not.

Whatever, all I mentioned was your inflated ego and supposed self-importance to this forum based on your seniority or "relevancy" like you call it really has nothing to do with this discussion.


Quote:
No, the wholeness of the argument is what my strength is (in both English and logic). I just have the courage of using English' full extent instead of acting like a conservative moral beacon of the 50's that can't hear the word "panties".
This is laughable, baseless insults are one the lowest bars someone can resort themselves too. And you see it as a strength. A child could do the same.

I guess dropping "moron", "idiot" and "stupid" every now and then in your discourse literally makes you Shakespeare or something.

Not having to rely on trying to personally attack your opponent to win arguments to me is a more defining characteristic of a person that excels in language and logic.

Quote:

Then you already failed your objective of trying to change the forum's paradigm. Congratulations at shooting your own foot.
Yes I was to be the Messiah, bringing peace and love. A better future for our children.

The original goal was just to point how pretentious some people sound literally calling eachother names over differing "fan theories".

and then it all just evolved into a discussion about common sense and human decency and my surprise on how these things are so absent that people think im on moral high horse for DARING to suggest a more civil discourse to encourage actual intelligent discussion instead of flaming.

Quote:
What if you actually asked people, like AOTK, kael, j_H, emachina, SD, ACt, etc why I managed to befriend them instead of assuming stupid things? After all, knowing is much better than assuming, don't you think?
I haven't ASSUMED anything about your character. All the points i've made directly about you are based on the replies you've sent me. I'm not sure why I would ask people to talk about you on your behalf, you're right here.

If i've wrongly judged you, I apologize but you've given me nothing suggesting that you are any different than what I've criticized you with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
Hey kid, why don't you take your butt hurt crusade here. If you can convince those guys to join your cause then I will gladly join you. Have fun with that.
Sure thing bossman, 4chan is my personal army afterall.

Last edited by MrBIG; 08-22-2013 at 01:02 AM.
MrBIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 03:09 AM   #131
Spiegel
Pirate King
 
Spiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Grand Line (New World)
Age: 26
Posts: 5,093
Thanks: 1,108
Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 643

__________________
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-22-2013), jekyl_hyde (08-22-2013), k-lai (08-22-2013), kael03 (08-22-2013), NeoKakarott023 (08-22-2013), Uchiha09 (08-26-2013)
Old 08-22-2013, 03:31 AM   #132
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin
 
DRAGONBPY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 579
Thanks: 245
Thanked 285 Times in 169 Posts
DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 643

@MrBig, can you and your newbie buddies just talk about Naruto instead of complaining about people here.
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DRAGONBPY For This Useful Post:
kael03 (08-22-2013), NeoKakarott023 (08-23-2013), Numinous (08-22-2013), Uchiha09 (08-26-2013)
Old 08-22-2013, 05:16 AM   #133
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 643

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBIG View Post
again, confronted by people with differing opinions, resort to personal attacks. classic.
For someone complainging about my reading comprehension, you surely have none of your own. What I said wasn't about opinion, it was about action (in the case, lurking the forums and only jump in for pansy white knighting). And really, I find it sad that people don't participate in the forum and instead just watch it and jump in when they see an opportunity to attack others.

Quote:
you go on and on about reading comprehension. First it was that I was against the discussion (your prior reply to me) and now it's im against the tone of discussion.
One thing leads to another. So, really, your reading comprehension is the one lacking.

Quote:
The constant insults are annoying and achieve nothing in discourse. Calling others moronic for having a different OPINION, only makes you look like a mad little kid that can't get everyone to agree with him.
  1. My language is annoying to you. You can't speak as if you were a majority.
  2. Opinions can be wrong. Many opinions shown here are wrong.
  3. Again, you are assuming that I rage if people don't agree with me. Couldn't be more wrong, I have engaged with Miburo and Mal with opposite opinions of mine and we were civil about it. The difference between them and you two and KYF is that they know their shit, unlike you who is fairly ignorant of this forum or KYF who is fairly ignorant in many fields of science and literature.
Quote:
Yes im the dictator. The statement that fan theories are RELATIVELY unimportant in the grand scheme of things is absurd. I didn't know they represented such a priority in your life and if that's the case I apologize. Cause now I see why you would get so pissed off to resort to insulting your "opponents".

Are you trolling me or you're that stupid? This is a section to talk about Naruto, including any fan theories, so why shouldn't anyone discuss them if you deem them unimportant? The only unimportant thing here is you, who added nothing of worth to the forum and instead wants to shut its workings down.


Quote:
Calling someone a moron or an idiot for having a different interpretation than yours is absolutely ridiculous.
What if they're being a moron or an idiot because they're interpretation makes no goddamn sense? Because that what happens a lot of times here. For example, KYF thought Hiruzen assisted Mito's birth labor just because Kishimoto used a figure of speech with "we" and, after I pointed out that in the timeline it couldn't be, he said Kishimoto wouldn't be able of using said figure of speech.

What you'll say to me now, that anyone shouldn't say what's clearly wrong and let people carry on with their ignorance? Sorry, I'm morally opposed to such corrosive passiveness.

Quote:
I'm not discussing political correctness here. If you were going around calling people the n word or babbling on about sexist opinions, this conversation we're having would be totally different.
You're complaining about insults, that is also covered by political correctness, last time I checked.

Quote:
What edge? Like I said before, hiding your argumentative points in a sea of incoherent, uncalled for insults does nothing but dilute your message and annoy others.
The problem is that I don't hide any arguments behind my langauge, you are just too much of a pansy to actually read them because you just bother with the language. I really don't have to cater to such frivolous people.

Also, incohererent, uncalled for insults? You clearly have absolutely no clue whatsoever of what trespasses around here. Did you know that KYF, the guys who haven't said nothing negative about even when he lambasted you as a Sex in the City character, called others of suicidal, made plenty of homophobic remarks and is xenophobic as fuck? Really, you being bothered with me calling others of idiots and morons and not those behemoths of foul only reveals your shallow mind.

Quote:
me, me, me. me.
What an idiot. If they're directed to me, what am I supposed to say, that they're directed to the Dalai Lama? You really were stupid on that attempt to mark me as a narcissist.

Quote:
In no way is narcissism and perfectionism mutually exclusive traits. Obsession over yourself is a similar trait that can be found in both.
And claiming the status of the existence of god is both found in atheism and theism, are you going to tell me they're not mutually exclusive? You really have no clue about what you're talking about.

Quote:
How the hell does a narcissist not doubt himself? It's how he responds to those doubts that makes a person narcissistic or not.
Narcissists respond to doubt by inflating their ego or targetting the source of doubt (narcissistic rage). Perfectionists, on the other hand, get stuck on the doubt and bust their balls over it. If you actually knew me instead of assuming things about me, you'd know that I write as an hobby and that many times I get stuck in writing blocks because I can't figure a way out to my doubts. You can ask anyone here, they know this as happened to me for a few times and that I delayed chapters in the fanfiction thread because of it.

Quote:
Whatever, all I mentioned was your inflated ego and supposed self-importance to this forum based on your seniority or "relevancy" like you call it really has nothing to do with this discussion.
This is what doesn't make sense. I have an inflated ego for saying the obvious, that KYF and I are more relevant than you? Seniority alone allows that, and you aren't the first or the last to jump in and attack either one of us just for attention grabbing, because you still haven't convinced me that's not what you're trying to do here.

Quote:
This is laughable, baseless insults are one the lowest bars someone can resort themselves too. And you see it as a strength. A child could do the same.
What you're not getting here is that I didn't confined myself just to be pleasing to the overall society, I'm upfront with who I am and I'm not afraid to use any kind of language, that my friend is definately a strength.

Quote:
I guess dropping "moron", "idiot" and "stupid" every now and then in your discourse literally makes you Shakespeare or something.
One more strawman for the counting. I didn't say anything of the sort, but, for the record, Shakespeare was fairly known for dirty innuendos. "Much ado about nothing" is really packed with them, starting on the title. So I think you really picked a bad example to run with.

Quote:
Not having to rely on trying to personally attack your opponent to win arguments to me is a more defining characteristic of a person that excels in language and logic.
Considering I can do that with people that aren't farting with their brains, you're again preaching to the choir.


Quote:
Yes I was to be the Messiah, bringing peace and love. A better future for our children.

The original goal was just to point how pretentious some people sound literally calling eachother names over differing "fan theories".

and then it all just evolved into a discussion about common sense and human decency and my surprise on how these things are so absent that people think im on moral high horse for DARING to suggest a more civil discourse to encourage actual intelligent discussion instead of flaming.
No, people gave you shit because you started acting like a moralist that thinks he's better than everyone else. Who the fuck are you to dictate what is ought to do and is ought not to do? Nobody, that's what you are, and people won't listen to people criticizing them and not having a simple drop of relevancy to do so.


Quote:
I haven't ASSUMED anything about your character. All the points i've made directly about you are based on the replies you've sent me.
Therefore assuming, thanks for confirming my point.

Quote:
I'm not sure why I would ask people to talk about you on your behalf, you're right here.
Since you are assuming they're sticking with me because I grab their attention with colorful language, I simply asked you to be the moral guy instead of pretending to be one and actually know what is the situation. Because, if you don't know the situation, your opinions are pretty much invalid from the get go. That's everyone else but other butthurt white knights are berating you, because you have no clue about what you're talking about and instead assume things that have no sense in the context of reality.

Quote:
If i've wrongly judged you, I apologize but you've given me nothing suggesting that you are any different than what I've criticized you with.
What a filthy, backhanded lie. You don't apologize for shit if you're still insulting me, so don't come with your disgusting cynicism. Be a man for once and stop pretending things you clearly aren't.



Quote:
Sure thing bossman, 4chan is my personal army afterall.
And this is the sign of someone who lost his shit and his grasping at any straws to actually look relevant for once.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-22-2013), kael03 (08-22-2013), NeoKakarott023 (08-23-2013)
Old 08-22-2013, 05:29 AM   #134
emachina
Jounin
 
emachina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 896
Thanks: 477
Thanked 811 Times in 249 Posts
emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto 643

__________________
One Piece! Hell Yeah!
One Piece! Hell Yeah!

Last edited by emachina; 08-22-2013 at 05:30 AM.
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to emachina For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-22-2013), jekyl_hyde (08-22-2013), NeoKakarott023 (08-22-2013), Numinous (08-22-2013)
Old 08-22-2013, 05:53 AM   #135
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,155
Thanks: 3,848
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 643

So if subject A, in a discussion says something offensive to an audience member, but subject B, whom is responding does so in the same way because that's the style they've grown to... Why anyone explains methods to appease that audience member I find confusing. Honestly arguing over spoonfuls of ink, shouldn't be that serious, but that's what we're built on. I'll be damned if our speech is policed by anyone other than a Mod. Therefore Mr. Big, grow thicker skin, find other places to go on tha Web, but THIS IS HOW WE DEW. Before your witty response comes through...Cool story, Bro. Welcome to Fandom, enjoy the ride.
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
Numinous (08-22-2013)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.