Naruto 643 - Page 11 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2013, 07:43 PM   #151
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin
 
DRAGONBPY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 579
Thanks: 245
Thanked 285 Times in 169 Posts
DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 643

@Num, just ignore them. They clearly are too new to the internet. Why waste your energy on them when you could come up with brilliant theories
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 08-22-2013, 08:03 PM   #152
TobiIsTheBest
Genin
 
TobiIsTheBest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 117
Thanks: 22
Thanked 29 Times in 26 Posts
TobiIsTheBest is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 643

@Num

When you say it didn't work what didn't work?? If you mean you want KYF to shut up then that isn't the same thing I wanted. When I say ignore him I mean ignore him so there won't be a flame war. I'm sure when you ignored him a few pages of flame war didn't happen. What did you want to accomplish by ignoring him?

Once again, who are you to who's an idiot or a white night? You're not making sense. Your comments are full of "I know who's what on this forum so I get to say it". If I want, I can say you're an idiot, does that make you one? No. It's all a matter of opinions.

Ok so KYF to you is some evil mastermind that is using me and MrBig so he can look better. Me and MrBig are KYF's dupes too according to you too. Ridiculous... I could call you an idiot for that but I won't. (And don't even try saying this is a strawman; I'm only saying that you sound very ridiculous using sarcasm)

And KYF's thick headed for defending his opinion on certain things? Hypocrisy again right there. Everything you say about the other person can be said about you when it comes to your posts.

And to reply to your edit: The thanks button is made for a reason. I use it when I feel the post took a load off my back. Thanking every single post of someone and making a "thanks" group is completely different than what I did. This was my first thanks in thi whole tthread (if I remember properly) and that's because MrBig wrote that comment when I was about to start my reply to you, which took a load off my back and therefore required a thank you.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
KYF starts nearly every flame war in these bullshit debates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
So...first of all: FUCK YOU KYF ! And your Shisui theories.

Last edited by TobiIsTheBest; 08-22-2013 at 08:06 PM.
TobiIsTheBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 08:09 PM   #153
Stars
Manic Pixie Dream Girl
 
Stars's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: New York
Age: 22
Posts: 25
Thanks: 3
Thanked 18 Times in 11 Posts
Stars is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 643

Was waiting for the mangastream translation to discuss:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NARUTO 643
If we have two sources of natural energy colliding head on, then we should be able to put a dent in him...
but

Quote:
Originally Posted by NARUTO 643
Just don't ask me to explain it, I have no idea how that stuff works...
good stuff kishi
Stars is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stars For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (08-22-2013), k-lai (08-23-2013), NeoKakarott023 (08-23-2013), Numinous (08-23-2013), platinumrug (08-24-2013)
Old 08-22-2013, 08:26 PM   #154
TobiIsTheBest
Genin
 
TobiIsTheBest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 117
Thanks: 22
Thanked 29 Times in 26 Posts
TobiIsTheBest is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 643

@DRAGONBPY Don't ask him to ignore anyone because that's what I've been trying to do for the past 8 pages.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
KYF starts nearly every flame war in these bullshit debates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
So...first of all: FUCK YOU KYF ! And your Shisui theories.
TobiIsTheBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 08:47 PM   #155
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,758
Thanked 8,715 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 643

It's only been 2 pages for those of us not on default settings. Much easier that way.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 09:04 PM   #156
TobiIsTheBest
Genin
 
TobiIsTheBest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 117
Thanks: 22
Thanked 29 Times in 26 Posts
TobiIsTheBest is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 643

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
It's only been 2 pages for those of us not on default settings. Much easier that way.
How do you change it?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
KYF starts nearly every flame war in these bullshit debates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
So...first of all: FUCK YOU KYF ! And your Shisui theories.
TobiIsTheBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 09:12 PM   #157
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,758
Thanked 8,715 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 643

User CP > Edit Options> Scroll down to Thread Display Options > ????> Profit
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (08-24-2013), Sensei-Q (08-25-2013), TobiIsTheBest (08-22-2013)
Old 08-22-2013, 09:13 PM   #158
TobiIsTheBest
Genin
 
TobiIsTheBest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 117
Thanks: 22
Thanked 29 Times in 26 Posts
TobiIsTheBest is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 643

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
User CP > Edit Options> Scroll down to Thread Display Options > ????> Profit
Figured it out. Thanks.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
KYF starts nearly every flame war in these bullshit debates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
So...first of all: FUCK YOU KYF ! And your Shisui theories.
TobiIsTheBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 09:16 PM   #159
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 643

This stuff used to be more entertaining when we had guys like s_d, veng, vishnu, and sassy posting regularly...

Oh yeah, can't forget about Shrike and ACt.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 09:38 PM   #160
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind
 
AOTKorby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Denison U, Ohio
Posts: 4,137
Thanks: 539
Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 643

Question, if everything we have to say is so gosh-darned annoying to you and you're certain that we're never going to actually change our minds and listen to your obviously superior reason, why don't you just ignore us and let the thread go back to peaceful and semi-intelligent discussion instead of engaging in an ultimately vain and futile attempt to "enlighten" us? You know, considering that's exactly what the fuck you're telling everyone to do regarding KYF. And unlike with KYF, there's no actual relevant discussion going on here besides the back and forth attacks here. So really, you'd be doing the forum a much greater service taking your own goddamn advice with regards to Num and KYF rather than continuing your dumbshit crusade.
__________________
Quote:
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
AOTKorby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-23-2013), Numinous (08-23-2013), platinumrug (08-24-2013)
Old 08-22-2013, 09:45 PM   #161
Senkradlol
Chuunin
 
Senkradlol's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: PA
Age: 21
Posts: 410
Thanks: 468
Thanked 161 Times in 94 Posts
Senkradlol is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 643

Trying to get people to stop doing ^this sort of thing, just made more pages of it.

Don't think it worked they way you wanted it to :\
Senkradlol is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Senkradlol For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-23-2013), NeoKakarott023 (08-23-2013), Numinous (08-23-2013), platinumrug (08-24-2013), Sensei-Q (08-25-2013)
Old 08-22-2013, 11:23 PM   #162
Sonlox
Genin
 
Sonlox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Toronto,Ca
Age: 28
Posts: 150
Thanks: 8
Thanked 24 Times in 14 Posts
Sonlox is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 643

holy god this place is still going strong. I don't like how the power ups are getting on DBZ levels.
__________________
Sonlox is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sonlox For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (08-23-2013), Numinous (08-23-2013), platinumrug (08-24-2013), Sensei-Q (08-25-2013)
Old 08-22-2013, 11:25 PM   #163
Spiegel
Pirate King
 
Spiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Grand Line (New World)
Age: 26
Posts: 5,093
Thanks: 1,108
Thanked 1,770 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 643

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonlox View Post
holy god this place is still going strong. I don't like how the power ups are getting on DBZ levels.
Hey, I remember you. Welcome back. Your sig is what got me interested in Bakemonogatari.
__________________
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
Sensei-Q (08-25-2013)
Old 08-23-2013, 08:38 AM   #164
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 643

Hopefully this is will be the last post I make of it since eveyrone is tired and, as Senkradlol pointed out, MrBig and TITB pretty much enacted what they said they wanted to avoid.

Quote:
When you say it didn't work what didn't work?? If you mean you want KYF to shut up then that isn't the same thing I wanted. When I say ignore him I mean ignore him so there won't be a flame war. I'm sure when you ignored him a few pages of flame war didn't happen.
@ bolded: That's precisely why I highlighted the first sentence. Even when I ignored him, KYF started shit because other people would also point out his flaws (plus he talked smack of me when I was ignoring him), thus why it didn't work at all. This leads me to the following point:

Quote:
Once again, who are you to who's an idiot or a white night? You're not making sense. Your comments are full of "I know who's what on this forum so I get to say it". If I want, I can say you're an idiot, does that make you one? No. It's all a matter of opinions.
Sorry, but how can I not think of you as white knight for KYF if you actively ignore his negative behavior (or worse, pass it onto others) and don't see that the problem is rooted on KYF's court, not everyone else's?

How can I not think of you as an idiot when you clearly have no idea of what happened in this forum but talk as if you actually do, say that you're saying is new despite being old and tired and, more hilariously, say this:

Quote:
And to reply to your edit: The thanks button is made for a reason. I use it when I feel the post took a load off my back. Thanking every single post of someone and making a "thanks" group is completely different than what I did.
You ARE an idiot for thinking there's a clique just to thank each others posts to conjure a status quo instead of actually thinking for a bit and coming to the conclusion that we have the same reason for thanking each other as you do.

Sorry if my honesty bothers you, but I consider that a much more worthwhile attribute to have than to pretend that everyone has equal intelligence, equal skill of argumentation, equal information, etc. just for nicety's sake.

Quote:
(And don't even try saying this is a strawman; I'm only saying that you sound very ridiculous using sarcasm)
"Oh, don't say this is a strawman despite it being a strawman!" What a douchebag. What I said is that KYF is just enjoying the wave you two created, but somehow you stretched it to say I think you're dupes of KYF. Of course that is a goddamn strawman, you don't expect me to actually know what the fuck I say?

Quote:
And KYF's thick headed for defending his opinion on certain things? Hypocrisy again right there. Everything you say about the other person can be said about you when it comes to your posts.
Again, you're turning your eyes away from the truth just to defend poor lil' KYF. When you say Tobi is Shisui despite the manga confirming him being Obito, when you mock people for knowing Einsteinian physics and not following Newtonian physics, when you say someone who recently got his masters in Biochemistry that he doesn't know about genetics, you're not defending your opinion, you're being a thick-headed asshole. But, of course, you don't care about that and just conflate what I do with what KYF does because how dare I defy the poor damsel in distress named KYF?

And sorry, unless you actually have the decency of calling KYF on his shit, you're nothing but a white knight for him, pure and simple.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 10:50 AM   #165
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 643

You want to know how fucked up most of this forum is...

When I post a theory that uses manga panels as evidence to support it, I get nothing other then complaining and bitching about how impossible the idea is for CERTAIN even though that CANNOT be proven...

However!!! When I make a prediction, which uses the exact same theories except without any panels to support them and as a predictions. They LOVE Them!!!

WTF...

just proof of the lack of logic/reason being used on this forum...

Quote:
NUMIOUS:
Again, you're turning your eyes away from the truth just to defend poor lil' KYF. When you say Tobi is Shisui despite the manga confirming him being Obito, when you mock people for knowing Einsteinian physics and not following Newtonian physics, when you say someone who recently got his masters in Biochemistry that he doesn't know about genetics, you're not defending your opinion, you're being a thick-headed asshole. But, of course, you don't care about that and just conflate what I do with what KYF does because how dare I defy the poor damsel in distress named KYF?

And sorry, unless you actually have the decency of calling KYF on his shit, you're nothing but a white knight for him, pure and simple.
1). The manga did not confirm he was Only Obito then, you just cannot accept actual evidence, only the most ridiculous evidence that confomrs to your preconceived ideas/expectations. So you are wrong about that!!!
2). Show me where anti-gravity that PULLS instead of PUSHING is in this universe and not in some theory that cannot be proven.
Gravity PULLS in this universe, not push so just let it go...
Trying to use a theory of physics to prove a theory of naruto is just ridiculous!!! But, that is what you do after all...
3). Show me the masters and when did I say you did not KNOW genetics, just trying to use real world genetics for a fictional story where genetics like gravity, electromagnetism,, ect is all fucked up already...
again using another STRAW MAN argument...
4). You clearly are just some immature, butt hurt child that took some argument about this trivial story way too seriously and thus the reason you follow me around other forums to get info to use against me, kept me on the ignore lost becuase i was too stpuid, but still replied to my every post and just argue for the sake of trying to make me feel as bad as you did becuase you take things to seriously...

Build a brdge and get over it already!!!
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 08-23-2013 at 10:59 AM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.