naruto_644 - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-22-2013, 02:01 PM   #16
Aman Shahur
Genin

Aman Shahur has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Re: naruto_644

i start discuss for enjoy purpose and i get attack with viscious motion from fellow forum member yet again..........

i am treat like the wolf who blow the pig house down when i am actually have the heart of cuddly kitten or friendly bee.......i am filled with disillusion at this treatment and i demand apology immediately or eltse.....i get pushed for my limit so much and i have reach 100 degree boil point and im unleash this dark feeling for my heart..... i gave up my dream of creating an aman legacy and fufilling the prophecy of my destiny because of hate commend i get every day.........but this just fill me with passion as well so i wish a congratulations for all my hater because you just make me stronger and now i have decide that my predict will return next week and my clothe line will be up for sale once more..................

sicerely aman............

let the hater flu spread because i have the antidote..............
Aman Shahur is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-22-2013, 02:05 PM   #17
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,709 Times in 3,840 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

"Special" doesn't begin to describe the level of retardation in that post.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
-SassyLady- (08-22-2013), DRAGONBPY (08-22-2013), k-lai (08-23-2013), Sensei-Q (08-23-2013), stubborn_d0nkey (08-28-2013)
Old 08-22-2013, 08:11 PM   #18
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

I agree Aman. You deserve more than what this forum can give you. We can not give you any more hate as we have better things to do in life.
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DRAGONBPY For This Useful Post:
kael03 (08-22-2013), Sensei-Q (08-23-2013)
Old 08-22-2013, 09:31 PM   #19
DemonRage
Chuunin

DemonRage is on a distinguished road

DemonRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 11:38 PM   #20
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonRage View Post
Man everyone knows you never go fu
ll retard
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 02:56 AM   #21
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,767 Times in 927 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman Shahur View Post
i start discuss for enjoy purpose and i get attack with viscious motion from fellow forum member yet again..........

i am treat like the wolf who blow the pig house down when i am actually have the heart of cuddly kitten or friendly bee.......i am filled with disillusion at this treatment and i demand apology immediately or eltse.....i get pushed for my limit so much and i have reach 100 degree boil point and im unleash this dark feeling for my heart..... i gave up my dream of creating an aman legacy and fufilling the prophecy of my destiny because of hate commend i get every day.........but this just fill me with passion as well so i wish a congratulations for all my hater because you just make me stronger and now i have decide that my predict will return next week and my clothe line will be up for sale once more..................

“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
k-lai (08-23-2013), kael03 (08-23-2013)
Old 08-23-2013, 06:41 AM   #22
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
This guy trolls you all so easily....
The amount if irony in this single post almost made my cell phone explode.
The Following User Says Thank You to emachina For This Useful Post:
Sensei-Q (08-23-2013)
Old 08-23-2013, 07:44 AM   #23
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

Honestly I'm having a hard time at work today but then i saw this:

Quote:
i start discuss for enjoy purpose and i get attack with viscious motion from fellow forum member yet again
And I knew it couldn't get any worse than that

And this down here, well u killing me mehn...
Quote:
i gave up my dream of creating an aman legacy and fufilling the prophecy of my destiny because of hate commend i get every day.
In summary WTF!!
The Following User Says Thank You to k-lai For This Useful Post:
Sensei-Q (08-23-2013)
Old 08-23-2013, 09:46 AM   #24
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

This dude is trolling hard. Or really a retard? Not sure, the line is really thin.
Old 08-23-2013, 10:08 AM   #25
f1madman
Genin

f1madman is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensei-Q View Post
This dude is trolling hard. Or really a retard? Not sure, the line is really thin.
LMAO the guy's a comedy genius In stitches while reading his last legacy thing.
f1madman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to f1madman For This Useful Post:
Konnaha_yellow_flash (08-23-2013)
Old 08-23-2013, 10:37 AM   #26
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
The amount if irony in this single post almost made my cell phone explode.
You got trolled so easily, so the amount "if..." Irony blows nothing, but your mind...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 12:36 PM   #27
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
You got trolled so easily, so the amount "if..." Irony blows nothing, but your mind...
Are you of all people going to call someone out on a minor typographical error, and then call all the rest of us bias haters who do nothing but unnecessarily bash others for no reason. LOL, the hypocrisy is too much.

Given the sentence structure only an idiot or someone who isn't fluent in the English language wouldn't have known he meant "of" instead of "if". Also the letters I and O being right next to each other on the keyboard make that mistake easy to make.

That's alright. You and MR SMALL can keep complaining about the lack civility and justice on the internet, LOL.

Hypocrites.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
emachina (08-24-2013), Spiegel (08-24-2013)
Old 08-23-2013, 03:03 PM   #28
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
LOL, the hypocrisy is too much.

Hypocrites.
To piggyback off of this, in the famous words of Doc Holliday:
"My hypocrisy only goes so far. Good day, sir."

-snippet from Tombstone (Val Kilmer's best acting job)
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-24-2013)
Old 08-24-2013, 02:33 AM   #29
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
We all know Aman is a troll, we play along for the shits and giggles. You, however, go on multi page rants and screeds when someone says: "I disagree".
Old 08-24-2013, 02:48 PM   #30
MrBIG
Genin

MrBIG is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

This guy....This guy gets it. Funny shit right there. Can't wait to see more of your work.
MrBIG is offline   Reply With Quote