naruto_644 - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2013, 02:01 PM   #16
Aman Shahur
Genin
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 130
Thanks: 6
Thanked 29 Times in 22 Posts
Aman Shahur has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Re: naruto_644

i start discuss for enjoy purpose and i get attack with viscious motion from fellow forum member yet again..........

i am treat like the wolf who blow the pig house down when i am actually have the heart of cuddly kitten or friendly bee.......i am filled with disillusion at this treatment and i demand apology immediately or eltse.....i get pushed for my limit so much and i have reach 100 degree boil point and im unleash this dark feeling for my heart..... i gave up my dream of creating an aman legacy and fufilling the prophecy of my destiny because of hate commend i get every day.........but this just fill me with passion as well so i wish a congratulations for all my hater because you just make me stronger and now i have decide that my predict will return next week and my clothe line will be up for sale once more..................

sicerely aman............

let the hater flu spread because i have the antidote..............
Aman Shahur is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 08-22-2013, 02:05 PM   #17
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,688
Thanks: 4,758
Thanked 8,709 Times in 3,840 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: naruto_644

"Special" doesn't begin to describe the level of retardation in that post.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
-SassyLady- (08-22-2013), DRAGONBPY (08-22-2013), k-lai (08-23-2013), Sensei-Q (08-23-2013), stubborn_d0nkey (08-28-2013)
Old 08-22-2013, 08:11 PM   #18
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin
 
DRAGONBPY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 579
Thanks: 245
Thanked 285 Times in 169 Posts
DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road
Re: naruto_644

I agree Aman. You deserve more than what this forum can give you. We can not give you any more hate as we have better things to do in life.
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DRAGONBPY For This Useful Post:
kael03 (08-22-2013), Sensei-Q (08-23-2013)
Old 08-22-2013, 09:31 PM   #19
DemonRage
Chuunin
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: City of Light, The Netherlands
Posts: 301
Thanks: 9
Thanked 113 Times in 49 Posts
DemonRage is on a distinguished road
Re: naruto_644

DemonRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 11:38 PM   #20
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,343
Thanks: 2,949
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: naruto_644

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonRage View Post
Man everyone knows you never go fu
ll retard
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 02:56 AM   #21
Spiegel
Pirate King
 
Spiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Grand Line (New World)
Age: 26
Posts: 5,093
Thanks: 1,108
Thanked 1,767 Times in 927 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: naruto_644

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman Shahur View Post
i start discuss for enjoy purpose and i get attack with viscious motion from fellow forum member yet again..........

i am treat like the wolf who blow the pig house down when i am actually have the heart of cuddly kitten or friendly bee.......i am filled with disillusion at this treatment and i demand apology immediately or eltse.....i get pushed for my limit so much and i have reach 100 degree boil point and im unleash this dark feeling for my heart..... i gave up my dream of creating an aman legacy and fufilling the prophecy of my destiny because of hate commend i get every day.........but this just fill me with passion as well so i wish a congratulations for all my hater because you just make me stronger and now i have decide that my predict will return next week and my clothe line will be up for sale once more..................

sicerely aman............

let the hater flu spread because i have the antidote..............
__________________
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
k-lai (08-23-2013), kael03 (08-23-2013)
Old 08-23-2013, 06:41 AM   #22
emachina
Jounin
 
emachina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 895
Thanks: 477
Thanked 811 Times in 249 Posts
emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about
Re: naruto_644

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
This guy trolls you all so easily....
The amount if irony in this single post almost made my cell phone explode.
__________________
One Piece! Hell Yeah!
One Piece! Hell Yeah!
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to emachina For This Useful Post:
Sensei-Q (08-23-2013)
Old 08-23-2013, 07:44 AM   #23
k-lai
ANBU
 
k-lai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Ghana
Posts: 1,802
Thanks: 991
Thanked 661 Times in 457 Posts
k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough
Re: naruto_644

Honestly I'm having a hard time at work today but then i saw this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman Shahur View Post
i start discuss for enjoy purpose and i get attack with viscious motion from fellow forum member yet again
And I knew it couldn't get any worse than that

And this down here, well u killing me mehn...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman Shahur View Post
i gave up my dream of creating an aman legacy and fufilling the prophecy of my destiny because of hate commend i get every day.
In summary WTF!!
__________________
<<Tell me $ome Lie$>>
Maybe, just maybe I may be able to do it and you would not be there when I'm doing it but just so you know, I did it without your help and that'll be my legacy.
k-lai is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to k-lai For This Useful Post:
Sensei-Q (08-23-2013)
Old 08-23-2013, 09:46 AM   #24
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪
 
Sensei-Q's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Mijdrecht, Utrecht, Netherlands.
Posts: 4,329
Thanks: 5,368
Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about
Re: naruto_644

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman Shahur View Post
i start discuss for enjoy purpose and i get attack with viscious motion from fellow forum member yet again..........

i am treat like the wolf who blow the pig house down when i am actually have the heart of cuddly kitten or friendly bee.......i am filled with disillusion at this treatment and i demand apology immediately or eltse.....i get pushed for my limit so much and i have reach 100 degree boil point and im unleash this dark feeling for my heart..... i gave up my dream of creating an aman legacy and fufilling the prophecy of my destiny because of hate commend i get every day.........but this just fill me with passion as well so i wish a congratulations for all my hater because you just make me stronger and now i have decide that my predict will return next week and my clothe line will be up for sale once more..................

sicerely aman............

let the hater flu spread because i have the antidote..............
This dude is trolling hard. Or really a retard? Not sure, the line is really thin.
__________________
The sky is falling, the world is ending. But hey, at least the stars look good on your dress?
Sensei-Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 10:08 AM   #25
f1madman
Genin
 
f1madman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Age: 26
Posts: 115
Thanks: 68
Thanked 24 Times in 18 Posts
f1madman is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: naruto_644

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensei-Q View Post
This dude is trolling hard. Or really a retard? Not sure, the line is really thin.
LMAO the guy's a comedy genius In stitches while reading his last legacy thing.
f1madman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to f1madman For This Useful Post:
Konnaha_yellow_flash (08-23-2013)
Old 08-23-2013, 10:37 AM   #26
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: naruto_644

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
The amount if irony in this single post almost made my cell phone explode.
You got trolled so easily, so the amount "if..." Irony blows nothing, but your mind...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 12:36 PM   #27
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing
 
ask me anything's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Impel Down
Posts: 3,195
Thanks: 9,033
Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: naruto_644

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
You got trolled so easily, so the amount "if..." Irony blows nothing, but your mind...
Are you of all people going to call someone out on a minor typographical error, and then call all the rest of us bias haters who do nothing but unnecessarily bash others for no reason. LOL, the hypocrisy is too much.

Given the sentence structure only an idiot or someone who isn't fluent in the English language wouldn't have known he meant "of" instead of "if". Also the letters I and O being right next to each other on the keyboard make that mistake easy to make.

That's alright. You and MR SMALL can keep complaining about the lack civility and justice on the internet, LOL.






















































Hypocrites.
__________________

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
emachina (08-24-2013), Spiegel (08-24-2013)
Old 08-23-2013, 03:03 PM   #28
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: naruto_644

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
LOL, the hypocrisy is too much.

Hypocrites.
To piggyback off of this, in the famous words of Doc Holliday:
"My hypocrisy only goes so far. Good day, sir."

-snippet from Tombstone (Val Kilmer's best acting job)
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-24-2013)
Old 08-24-2013, 02:33 AM   #29
emachina
Jounin
 
emachina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 895
Thanks: 477
Thanked 811 Times in 249 Posts
emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about
Re: naruto_644

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
You got trolled so easily, so the amount "if..." Irony blows nothing, but your mind...
We all know Aman is a troll, we play along for the shits and giggles. You, however, go on multi page rants and screeds when someone says: "I disagree".
__________________
One Piece! Hell Yeah!
One Piece! Hell Yeah!
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 02:48 PM   #30
MrBIG
Genin
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 165
Thanks: 123
Thanked 90 Times in 50 Posts
MrBIG is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: naruto_644

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman Shahur View Post
i start discuss for enjoy purpose and i get attack with viscious motion from fellow forum member yet again..........

i am treat like the wolf who blow the pig house down when i am actually have the heart of cuddly kitten or friendly bee.......i am filled with disillusion at this treatment and i demand apology immediately or eltse.....i get pushed for my limit so much and i have reach 100 degree boil point and im unleash this dark feeling for my heart..... i gave up my dream of creating an aman legacy and fufilling the prophecy of my destiny because of hate commend i get every day.........but this just fill me with passion as well so i wish a congratulations for all my hater because you just make me stronger and now i have decide that my predict will return next week and my clothe line will be up for sale once more..................

sicerely aman............

let the hater flu spread because i have the antidote..............
This guy....This guy gets it. Funny shit right there. Can't wait to see more of your work.
MrBIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.