Naruto 643 - Page 12 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2013, 12:26 PM   #166
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart
 
-SassyLady-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: -Nebraska-
Age: 20
Posts: 2,044
Thanks: 1,239
Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto 643

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
This stuff used to be more entertaining when we had guys like s_d, veng, vishnu, and sassy posting regularly...

Oh yeah, can't forget about Shrike and ACt.
^I try to get on as much as possible.

Also side note to this bickering back and forth. I quite enjoy the little arguements regarding KYF and Num because its pure entertaining to read about their opinions.

Honestly if you (TobiIsTheBest & KYF) don't like the way the forum is then simply leave with your tail between your legs no one is stopping you. If you wanna bitch and moan about this forum realize it won't change for you. It's different and unique like many other forums out there if you can't handle even this forum then what makes you think you can handle others? Grow some balls.

Everyone has their opinions and beliefs some more passionate about it then others.
-SassyLady- is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to -SassyLady- For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (08-24-2013), NeoKakarott023 (08-23-2013), Numinous (08-23-2013)


Old 08-23-2013, 12:32 PM   #167
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 643

Well, you really couldn't stay quiet for a while, could you, KYF?

Quote:
You want to know how fucked up most of this forum is...

When I post a theory that uses manga panels as evidence to support it, I get nothing other then complaining and bitching about how impossible the idea is for CERTAIN even though that CANNOT be proven...

However!!! When I make a prediction, which uses the exact same theories except without any panels to support them and as a predictions. They LOVE Them!!!

WTF...

just proof of the lack of logic/reason being used on this forum...
I shouldn't be surprised by you not knowing the major difference between the two instances, but riddle me this: why do people like Salvador Dali's paintings but would instantly call insane someone who says that reality is like what Salvador Dali painted? If you can answer that, you'll know why the reactions are different.


As for your points:
  1. Tobi says he got his eye on the battle of Kannabi Bridge, where Obito's other eye was the only known thing left of that, you denied that. The manga showed and treated Tobi as Obito, you denied that and said he could still be Shisui. When the manga didn't show any plot threads between the two, you insisted there were. You pretty much gave up when the manga had to spill the entirety of its beans to the point only a demented lunatic would deny that.
  2. Study Einsteinian physics instead of being stuck in Newtonian physics, please.
    1. You don't seem what a theory is in the scientific context. Unlike here where theories are simply hunches, scientific theories are considered the best available explanation for a given phenomenon. And guess what, gravity is capable of pushing (you did mix up pull with push, but not surprised there) if the space-time continuum is bent enough (like in black holes). This was predicted by Einstein and confirmed in the 90's. If you have a better explanation of the observed phenomenon of objects being pushed away when the space-time continuum is bent, I and the scientific community are all ears.
  3. Show me first your degree in Psychology that you implied you had in order to commit libel against others. Because I sure as hell I'm not required to give up my privacy, specially when an idiot who knows shit about genetics disses on my knowledge of the matter.
    1. Suspension of disbelief does not cover the entirety of the manga. Logic and real life phenomena are adequate for discussion since this manga was made by an human in this reality of ours, thus needs a bridge of relation between work and reader, and that's precisely where logic and said phenomena enter.
  4. Speaks the most butturt member of this forum. Really, your attempts of knocking me down a peg are laughable at best. If you don't want me to criticize stupid shit, stop saying stupid shit. If you don't want me to find out the truth about what you really do, don't lie about it. Really, the ball is on your court.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 02:46 PM   #168
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,154
Thanks: 3,847
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 643

KYF, you have had some good predicts, but also some off the walls shit that needed to kick rocks. Be real no ones perfect.
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 04:06 PM   #169
MrBIG
Genin
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 169
Thanks: 124
Thanked 96 Times in 54 Posts
MrBIG is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 643

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Mr Big, I really can't take any more of your strawmen anymore.
The more you say "straw man" the more it become more evident to methat you have no idea what you're talking about.

Quote:
Opposite of always doubting oneself is to not to never doubt oneself, is to not doubt oneself with frequency because, well, we're humans.
Really do you need a lesson in antonyms? Opposite of ALWAYS is NEVER.
It doesn't take a PhD to understand that yes the opposite of somoene that ALWAYS doubts himself, is someone that NEVER doubts himself. Besides that wasn't the main point which was: That narcissism isn't mutually exclusive to perfectionism, and often found hand in hand.


Quote:
No, it's with my arguments that I try to prove my points, because, unlike what you say here:
I do not use colorful langauge because I'm emotional, it's because I like to use it. If you actually knew me in person instead of assuming the shit out of what I do, you'd know that I very rarely swear in my mother language (Portuguese) but I swear like a sailor in English. I don't know how it came to be, but that's what happens.
This is again a weak excuse for your behavior. "I actively insult people cause it's what I do". Swearing isn't the problem here. "STUPID" "MORON" "IDIOT" or most variation of those aren't curse words.

Quote:
Other might do them for the sake of butthurt, but I simply use it for emphasis. I think you'll not steep to the low of saying emphasis is somehow an emotional response just to prove yourself right, will you?
I've never brought up your swearing. The points I've brought up are all about you insulting people for having differing opinions then yours.

"LOL your THEORY doesn't fit the manga timeline, so you must be a MORON"


Quote:
Like I said to TITB, you are clearly ignorant of what trespassed in this forum and you are telling things about people that they know very well only a person ignorant of the matter would spout it. Do you really think it was always like this? No, I was actually very civil to KYF for quite a few months and even thanked a bunch of his threads. But experience, something you sorely lack to say anything about me, KYF or anyone else for that matter, led to the situation at hand.
You tried it. Now you've found a better solution in feverishly insulting people at every chance. Hows that working out? Has KYF changed or any other person for that matter?

Quote:
So we, who have the experience of this back and forth, still don't know of a solution that will please everyone and you, who knows NOTHING, think you can simply solved with a solution already tried and failed? Please, don't insult my intelligence.
and like I said, the solution you've chosen to apply now has done nothing but start flame wars.

Quote:
And I can easily fetch a definition that fits what I said:

Your cherry picking of definitions won't work with me, son. KYF, AW and a few others attempted that shit with me and they never got away with it.
My god, the own definition you've found doesn't even support your use of the term.

How are you discriminating against a person by calling him stupid?
How is calling someone a moron an attack on people who are socially disadvantaged?

Reading comprehension once again,
Quote:
Yet again you are assuming what I want. I want discussions, sorry if your skin is too thin to handle the tone of it.
If you wanted discussion you wouldn't be insulting people with differing theories of the manga, simply because you find them to be wrong.

Quote:
First, I know very well what projection means and yes, that's what I meant.
Pathetic. A man that can't accept criticisms. the "it's them not me" mentality.
What a joke. You desperately try to prove to me that you're not a narcissist by making your self out to be a perfectionist (which back fired) and then you turn out and pull this shit.

How can i not think you're narcissist after claiming stuff like this?

Quote:
This bears repeating, you're not the first nor will you be the last to attempt this kind of bullshit for attention grabbing
Complains about assumptions then turns right back and does it himself.
The worst kind of hypocrite are the ones that don't even realize they're doing it.

Quote:
Terrible link and more cherry picking. The link you provided misused the word perfectionism when it was talking about types of obsessive behavior. In all truth, both perfectionists and narcissists are obsessive and they deal with the subject of perfection. But the key difference is that perfectionists strive to achieve perfection, narcissists assume they already achieved it.
Hahaha, this is priceless.a PHD professor wrote that article. Yet you truly believe to understand more about psychology then a man that's put in years of his life into his profession and studies.

Amazing. Your ego is something truly to be behold.

More Doctors and articles on the narcissistic perfectionism disorder:

source 1

source 2
source 3
source 4
(but surely they're all wrong, num knows best, he is perfect in all things)
What a joke you've made yourself out to be.

Quote:
So why didn't you bother KYF when he insulted you far worse than I did? Why didn't you say anything about how completely different is the gravity of both situations.
So childish. "Look at HIM and what HE's DOING!!"
Really a sex in the city reference doesn't do anything for me considering I have no idea what the hell he meant/was talking about.

I pointed out both of you in my original posts, KYF said nothing in reply to me to further the discussion. A sex in the city joke is what I'm suppose to get worked up about?

Quote:
You didn't bring any valid points, or else people would accept your points.
Claiming my points aren't valid because your friends didn't accept them is such a weak rebuttal. It's laughable even.

Quote:
I've brought valid points, you haven't denied most of them.
I've refuted most if not all of them. You should READ.

Quote:
You're not interested in knowing who I am, you're simply interested in the strawman you created just to feed your moral crusade.
Again continuously using the word "Straw man". Almost everything I criticized you with you've rebutted by simply stating "that's who I am" (see the first few quotes in this reply).

You've showed me NOTHING proving you are NOT what I criticize you of.


Quote:
you ASSUMED things about other people's behavior towards me
Like what exactly? That you continuously attacking/insulting people over manga theories is annoying and most of time unjustified? A few others have agreed with me on those statements . So no, those are not assumptions.

Quote:
And they are untrue, so why you keep insulting people and don't apologize? Oh yeah, you are already assuming things about people instead of listening to them, my bad for forgetting that.
I would have no troubles apologizing if anything I've said was untrue. The only rebuttal to the points i've made that you came up with was "other people aren't agreeing with you, so they're wrong".

So im waiting for a proper response proving to me, that this is not your character and I was wrong.
MrBIG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MrBIG For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (08-25-2013)
Old 08-23-2013, 04:38 PM   #170
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 643

I will say this (and I mean it in the best way possible), but he's got you nailed Num... you are a narcissistic perfectionist.

Now here's a question for all the blabbering buffoons: When was the last time you were laid? And masturbation doesn't count. Jeez, some of you need a serious rush of endorphins that only sex can provide.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (08-25-2013), MrBIG (08-27-2013)
Old 08-23-2013, 05:14 PM   #171
TobiIsTheBest
Genin
 
TobiIsTheBest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 117
Thanks: 22
Thanked 29 Times in 26 Posts
TobiIsTheBest is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 643

@Num

You do realize I said that it isn't a strawman because you've been saying everyone's posts had strawmans in them. You just can't seem to understand that you're a stubborn hypocrite. You won't admit your mistakes. You think everything you do is right and it's everyone else that needs help...

I believe you that KYF used to insult you but now I haven't seen KYF insulting you or anyone else with words like idiot or moron unless someone else starts it (even then I don't see much). And since you think you're the master of fallacies you fall into the most common fallacy EVERY SINGLE TIME, ad hominem. The fact that you act like you know what a strawman is yet constantly fall into the same fallacy makes me doubt your knowledge.

What do you expect me to say to KYF? "Stop your theories"? "Stop the insulting you only did a long time ago"? "Stop being an idiot"? There isn't anything to say considering:

1. He hasn't disagreed with me.
2. His theories are only how he views the manga and I can't just tell him to quit making theories.

Lastly, the thanks button wasn't made to be abused. You ARE making a thanks group and it can't be any more obvious. Every single thread I see the same people thanking the same posts. Don't act as if you all think the same way. Good proof of this was in the thread that kael called KYF an idiot for thinking it's Chinese. You went up to defend kael despite him doing something that you would have called moronic or idiotic. I'd bet all my life that if it was KYF on kaels place you would have made a laughing stock out of him and *you know who you are* would have been thanking everything you wrote. Hypocrisy at its best.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
KYF starts nearly every flame war in these bullshit debates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
So...first of all: FUCK YOU KYF ! And your Shisui theories.

Last edited by TobiIsTheBest; 08-23-2013 at 05:16 PM.
TobiIsTheBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 06:28 PM   #172
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,154
Thanks: 3,847
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 643

Some here are aggressive, it's called they're style. As a matter of fact almost every regular here has something they're over passionate about. If it's not of ones interest, stay tha fuck out of the woods during hunting season, or prepare to be food, unless one can protect themselves. But only Mods control the woods, intelligent people find it wiser to do something else, like something possible, control here just cause so and so said so is called fantasy.
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 07:03 PM   #173
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind
 
AOTKorby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Denison U, Ohio
Posts: 4,137
Thanks: 539
Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 643

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobiIsTheBest View Post
@Num

You do realize I said that it isn't a strawman because you've been saying everyone's posts had strawmans in them. You just can't seem to understand that you're a stubborn hypocrite. You won't admit your mistakes. You think everything you do is right and it's everyone else that needs help...
Seeing as you and Big have been arguing against points he never actually made as he has repeatedly pointed out, the actual literal definition of a strawman argument, you happen to be wrong here.

Quote:
I believe you that KYF used to insult you but now I haven't seen KYF insulting you or anyone else with words like idiot or moron unless someone else starts it (even then I don't see much). And since you think you're the master of fallacies you fall into the most common fallacy EVERY SINGLE TIME, ad hominem. The fact that you act like you know what a strawman is yet constantly fall into the same fallacy makes me doubt your knowledge.
Ad Hominem is trying to defame the character/standing of one's arguing opponent in place of actual logical debate. If the arguments being made against KYF were "this theory is wrong because you made it and you're stupid therefore a stupid person made it so it must be wrong," yes. That would be ad hominem. That's also not what people do. Calling him a dipshit while attempting to debunk his premises and theories or, get this, not doing so because holy shit his theories aren't always crack-addled and hair-brained and few really try to deny when he actually does something right (Positive reinforcement and whatnot) is not ad hominem.

Two, holy fuck are you myopic about everything. Like, seriously? "I haven't seen KYF insult you in a long while..." read his first post in this thread you fuck. And don't give me any crap about Numinous starting it with his post considering it contains absolutely no flame at KYF. It's so goddamned obvious that you're choosing to ignore what KYF says solely in order to try and make the claim that everything either one says is automatically unjustified and they need to just shut up and not ever interact. Not exactly sound social advice.

Quote:
What do you expect me to say to KYF? "Stop your theories"? "Stop the insulting you only did a long time ago"? "Stop being an idiot"? There isn't anything to say considering:

1. He hasn't disagreed with me.
2. His theories are only how he views the manga and I can't just tell him to quit making theories.
Well you're pretty content to say "Stop analyzing other people's statements," "Stop trying to keep facts straight," "Stop attempting to correct absolute falsehoods," and "Stop trying to keep someone from spreading lies about you." So really none of those is terribly "too far" to go.

Already addressed the insulting point.

He hasn't disagreed with you because you aren't remotely criticizing him, dipshit. He hasn't had to defend himself because you haven't even kept up any pretense of fairness in your delusional judgment. All you're doing is attacking Numinous and calling him a big meany head for picking on poor little KYF. That's what white-knighting IS.

Quote:
Lastly, the thanks button wasn't made to be abused. You ARE making a thanks group and it can't be any more obvious. Every single thread I see the same people thanking the same posts. Don't act as if you all think the same way. Good proof of this was in the thread that kael called KYF an idiot for thinking it's Chinese. You went up to defend kael despite him doing something that you would have called moronic or idiotic. I'd bet all my life that if it was KYF on kaels place you would have made a laughing stock out of him and *you know who you are* would have been thanking everything you wrote. Hypocrisy at its best.
Bullshit. You don't get to arbitrarily decide what the "proper way" to use the thanks function is. You don't get to say "my thanks are justified but yours are just circlejerking." That's hypocrisy. That's holding yourself (I get to thank and receive thanks from whomever I want) to a different standard than everyone else (if you all ever thank each other you're just a bunch of assholes ganging up on people). That's the literal definition of hypocrisy.

Also, you're bringing up that thread? Where Numinous was the first person to fucking correct Kael for saying something wrong. How does that get twisted into "you went up to defend kael". How the fuck are you justifying "I'd bet all my life if it was KYF on(sic) kaels(sic) place you would have made a laughing stock out of him" when he literally posted to correct kael and say KYF was right? How the fuck do you rationalize that?
__________________
Quote:
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
AOTKorby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
kael03 (08-24-2013), NeoKakarott023 (08-23-2013), Numinous (08-24-2013), platinumrug (08-24-2013)
Old 08-23-2013, 07:15 PM   #174
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart
 
-SassyLady-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: -Nebraska-
Age: 20
Posts: 2,044
Thanks: 1,239
Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto 643

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobiIsTheBest View Post
Lastly, the thanks button wasn't made to be abused. You ARE making a thanks group and it can't be any more obvious. Every single thread I see the same people thanking the same posts. Don't act as if you all think the same way.
Excuse you? You don't know me at all and I can thank whoever I damn well wish just like you can and everybody else can. I thanked KYF, Num, Veng, Neo and many other blue names for different posts just as much as I thanked others on the Mods side in the past and still do on both sides of the spectrum.

Don't assume and think everyone is the same because we are all damn different in many ways.
__________________
-SassyLady- is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to -SassyLady- For This Useful Post:
AOTKorby (08-24-2013), ask me anything (08-24-2013), BoyThisIsAwkward (08-24-2013), emachina (08-24-2013), jekyl_hyde (08-24-2013), kael03 (08-24-2013), NeoKakarott023 (08-23-2013), ninjalostboy95 (08-24-2013), Numinous (08-24-2013), platinumrug (08-24-2013)
Old 08-23-2013, 10:56 PM   #175
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,154
Thanks: 3,847
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 643

This is called tha Crying Moar Game.
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
-SassyLady- (08-24-2013), ask me anything (08-24-2013), BoyThisIsAwkward (08-24-2013), jekyl_hyde (08-24-2013), Numinous (08-24-2013), platinumrug (08-24-2013)
Old 08-23-2013, 11:06 PM   #176
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point
 
ninjalostboy95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY, Far Rockaway(currently)
Age: 18
Posts: 5,950
Thanks: 8,419
Thanked 4,705 Times in 2,857 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: Naruto 643

I'd thank your post but I wouldn't want to be called out like sassy was.
ninjalostboy95 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
-SassyLady- (08-24-2013), BoyThisIsAwkward (08-24-2013), jekyl_hyde (08-24-2013), NeoKakarott023 (08-24-2013), Sensei-Q (08-25-2013)
Old 08-24-2013, 02:36 AM   #177
emachina
Jounin
 
emachina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 895
Thanks: 477
Thanked 811 Times in 249 Posts
emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto 643

I thanked Sassy, I'm an abusive dick!
__________________
One Piece! Hell Yeah!
One Piece! Hell Yeah!
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to emachina For This Useful Post:
-SassyLady- (08-24-2013), BoyThisIsAwkward (08-24-2013), Human Rasengan (08-25-2013), jekyl_hyde (08-24-2013), NeoKakarott023 (08-25-2013), ninjalostboy95 (08-24-2013), Numinous (08-24-2013), platinumrug (08-24-2013)
Old 08-24-2013, 04:07 AM   #178
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 643

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
I thanked Sassy, I'm an abusive dick!
Abusive dicks unite!

Just a few comments on AOTK's post:

Quote:
Two, holy fuck are you myopic about everything. Like, seriously? "I haven't seen KYF insult you in a long while..." read his first post in this thread you fuck. And don't give me any crap about Numinous starting it with his post considering it contains absolutely no flame at KYF.
Just a correction, it was his second post, and all I said was that this chapter made KYF's thread useless. I hope TITB doesn't consider that flaming, or else he's really desperate to make his point.

Quote:
Also, you're bringing up that thread? Where Numinous was the first person to fucking correct Kael for saying something wrong. How does that get twisted into "you went up to defend kael". How the fuck are you justifying "I'd bet all my life if it was KYF on(sic) kaels(sic) place you would have made a laughing stock out of him" when he literally posted to correct kael and say KYF was right? How the fuck do you rationalize that?
I'd love to see the answer to that. I too was confused as hell about that tidbit of his, considering the exact opposite was what happened in reality.


Just a short and sweet comment on MrBig's post, considering I've already lost my patience to such stream of bullshit (and trust me, people know how patient I am): funny how you skipped the part where I call you on your strawmen; funny how you still haven't understood that I'm not only defending myself, but I'm also defending the people you stated that befriended me just because I use funny language and the freedom of speech of this forum; funny how, in the midst of your laughable attempt at cereal box Psychology, you still haven't figured out that only if the majority of the forum would have an issue with my attitude is when I'd consider change my behavior, not over two nobodies that have barely posted outside of pansy moral crusades; funny how you're still pointing your righteous javelin at what you consider is what who I am, not actually at who I am.

I issue a challenge for you: why don't you, before starting a flame war you ironically was bitching about, inform yourself about the forum and about the people in it. For example, I already told people here where I'm from, what I do, my musical likings, etc, so why don't you try to know who I am (and while you're at it, the rest of the forum goers) before making 1001 assumptions that are misguided as hell.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
AOTKorby (08-24-2013), ask me anything (08-24-2013), emachina (08-24-2013), jekyl_hyde (08-24-2013), kael03 (08-24-2013), NeoKakarott023 (08-24-2013), platinumrug (08-24-2013)
Old 08-24-2013, 08:17 AM   #179
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,154
Thanks: 3,847
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 643

The funny thing is that if you simply add up the amounts of post combined by members being chastised it's well into the tens of thousands. I could understand attempting to kick tha door in for effect, but by no means did I come in with a white suit like the Dude in the Matrix, that attempted to tell tha real Neo how things were going to be when I joined in 2007. That didn't go as planned, white suit found out, Newbs will get it one way or the other. I thank and say what I want... everytime even when I'm wrong, that's the beauty here.
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 08-24-2013 at 08:20 AM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 10:59 AM   #180
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 643

@sassy
Just want to clarify, wasn't calling anyone out, but I'm sure we'd all agree that everyone, including KYF and eoj had way more fun here when everyone was able to post frequently. Also, I have no idea what you look like, but you standing up for yourself to the "white knight" made you more attractive IMO.

@neo
Our group here remind me of a certain manga... FT. We're wild and rambunctious like that.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
-SassyLady- (08-26-2013), NeoKakarott023 (08-25-2013)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.