Naruto 643 - Page 13 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-24-2013, 04:42 PM   #181
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice
Re: Naruto 643

People are forming like groups now? What in the entire fuck is going on in this forum?
Sensei-Q (08-25-2013)

Old 08-24-2013, 09:15 PM   #182
jeanericuser
Predictomatic 9000

Thanked 1,063 Times in 238 Posts
jeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enough

I guess this all sparks from a differences of opinion concerning confrontation. Some people feed on it and the more intense it gets the more their ego feeds off it. Its like a rapist getting it on with a girl against her will. The more she struggles the more it excites him thus making him want to get more intense. As a result people slowly lose focus on being civil and resort to just being ever more mean spirited. The meaner the discourse gets the more egos are bruised thus fueling conflicts that go on for dozens of pages with what was once a single debate becoming a several person clusterfuck of posts that eventually just seems to stretch on endlessly until someone decides to just stop posting altogether. Normally a mod would try to tone down the debate but with no mods interested in doing so it just ends up becoming one endless fight after the next. That is why some people no doubt have probably left. When you are holding a conversation one post then suddenly its replaced with an endless wall of text of people bitching endlessly about an issue it only serves to convince people that civil discourse is just not possible. Civility is always important in all things whether you are on the job, amongst friends, or even simply amongst strangers. When you show a lack of it you only end up sounding like a total brute hence why people will not wish to talk with you. If you want debate without bloodshed its best to remember to be civil. If you feel your emotions are getting overwhelmed then step away from the computer. The most important thing is not to let yourself get too warped by your emotions that you lose all sense of reason. That is when you truly become little more then a pain in the neck to everyone which thus leads to your eventual ban.
jeanericuser is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jeanericuser For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (08-25-2013), liondemon (08-26-2013)
Old 08-25-2013, 01:53 AM   #183
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

Props to the people investing so much time in discussions. I stopped doing that two years ago. Keep it going, I enjoy reading this shit.
Old 08-25-2013, 10:51 AM   #184
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,655 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanericuser View Post
I guess this all sparks from a differences of opinion concerning confrontation. Some people feed on it and the more intense it gets the more their ego feeds off it. Its like a rapist getting it on with a girl against her will. The more she struggles the more it excites him thus making him want to get more intense.
I would agree with you to a point. It's true that there are certain people on the internet that do enjoy being the aggressor and starting conflicts, but that doesn't constitute the majority or even close to it. Even so, you wouldn't expect a rape victim to just sit there and take it without struggling, so why would you expect someone on a forum to take the abuse and not fight back as well.

Quote:
The meaner the discourse gets the more egos are bruised thus fueling conflicts that go on for dozens of pages with what was once a single debate becoming a several person clusterfuck of posts that eventually just seems to stretch on endlessly until someone decides to just stop posting altogether.
Unfortunately in many debates not everyone can be right. If I say "A" is true and someone else says "B" is true, there may be a slight chance that both are wrong or both were right in certain ways, but most of the time one will be right and the other wrong. In a civil debate you would expect the wrong person to acknowledge so and learn why his answer was wrong. In the case of certain people (Yep talking about KY) he instead makes excuses for himself, claims people were misunderstanding what he meant, or just flat out refusing to admit he could be wrong. So it's not that peoples egos get bruised from insulting. It's that they allow their egos to overcome their seeking of truth.

Quote:
Normally a mod would try to tone down the debate but with no mods interested in doing so it just ends up becoming one endless fight after the next. That is why some people no doubt have probably left. When you are holding a conversation one post then suddenly its replaced with an endless wall of text of people bitching endlessly about an issue it only serves to convince people that civil discourse is just not possible.
You can have endless walls of text and still be civil about it. The two aren't mutually exclusive. Some people may not be interested in reading through all of it, which is understandable. Sometimes it's necessary though in order to address specific parts of a post (I suppose like I'm doing now).

Quote:
Civility is always important in all things whether you are on the job, amongst friends, or even simply amongst strangers.
I'm assuming in all those groups of people you would still correct someone who has made a mistake or said something wrong. Nothing uncivil about that.

Quote:
When you show a lack of it you only end up sounding like a total brute hence why people will not wish to talk with you. If you want debate without bloodshed its best to remember to be civil. If you feel your emotions are getting overwhelmed then step away from the computer. The most important thing is not to let yourself get too warped by your emotions that you lose all sense of reason. That is when you truly become little more then a pain in the neck to everyone which thus leads to your eventual ban.
This part I completely agree with.

Last edited by ask me anything; 08-25-2013 at 10:53 AM.
ask me anything is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
jeanericuser (08-25-2013)
Old 08-25-2013, 10:58 AM   #185
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensei-Q View Post
Props to the people investing so much time in discussions. I stopped doing that two years ago. Keep it going, I enjoy reading this shit.
I consider this as good fun... Kinda like Fullbringers whom were something to themselves but not much against Gotei 13 Capts. They thought they were a force, but being real, only a couple of members released they're shikai, nobody even got close to Bankai, that hasn't happened for 99%. KYF is always in a Bankai state, kudos for the stamina, and not even being an ass, serious talk, you're chakra/reiatsu tank is endless like a Bijuu.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 03:12 PM   #186
jeanericuser
Predictomatic 9000

Thanked 1,063 Times in 238 Posts
jeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I would agree with you to a point. It's true that there are certain people on the internet that do enjoy being the aggressor and starting conflicts, but that doesn't constitute the majority or even close to it. Even so, you wouldn't expect a rape victim to just sit there and take it without struggling, so why would you expect someone on a forum to take the abuse and not fight back as well.
The difference is all about how you choose to fight said attacks. I will admit the metaphor in hindsight is a little shaky but how you choose to respond to aggression dictates the whole direction the fight will go. If the fight gets too nasty there is always the nice option of simply ignoring that person as opposed to fighting back which only feeds the fight which is naturally what trolls love the most, more conflict.

Quote:
Unfortunately in many debates not everyone can be right. If I say "A" is true and someone else says "B" is true, there may be a slight chance that both are wrong or both were right in certain ways, but most of the time one will be right and the other wrong. In a civil debate you would expect the wrong person to acknowledge so and learn why his answer was wrong. In the case of certain people (Yep talking about KY) he instead makes excuses for himself, claims people were misunderstanding what he meant, or just flat out refusing to admit he could be wrong. So it's not that peoples egos get bruised from insulting. It's that they allow their egos to overcome their seeking of truth.
The difference is that the longer both sides try to convince the other that they are wrong the further it escalates the conflict while turning a simple debate into a war of words that in many cases is painfully unnecessary. While this may seem like a slippery slope fallacy it is some what true considering the large topics I have seen in the past. In the end one side or both must decide that there is no point in continuing the conflict thus the fight ends. The only problem is when civility fades it becomes harder to do that for some people hence why we see some of the sparing matches that have occurred in the past.

Quote:
You can have endless walls of text and still be civil about it. The two aren't mutually exclusive. Some people may not be interested in reading through all of it, which is understandable. Sometimes it's necessary though in order to address specific parts of a post (I suppose like I'm doing now).
First of all, I must say you are being very civil about this and I thank you for being kind enough in doing so. As others can see this is how you have a civil discourse. I do have to disagree though on this being a wall of text. Considering past debates this pales in comparison to some I have seen in the past. While I can agree it would be possible to have debates with walls of text I just find that when you have nothing but page after page of people just tossing insults at each other and escalating the fight it only seems more like two children bickering as opposed to a friendly discourse which we are having.

Quote:
I'm assuming in all those groups of people you would still correct someone who has made a mistake or said something wrong. Nothing uncivil about that.
Its all about how you choose to correct someone. If you see someone making a mistake you need not rely on insults to get your point across. Doing so only tends change immediately how a person responds to the correction. With how I have seen in the past some people have greatly insulted KYF, myself included, which has no doubt convinced him to talk to others the exact same way. When that happens it only mutually assures that both parties unless they change their tone towards each other will only be uncivil in their discourse. After careful consideration I have realized I am guilty of said offensiveness which is why I am learning to correct it when possible.

Im glad you and I can have such a friendly discourse. Its good to see some people can do this without resorting to harsh language.
jeanericuser is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jeanericuser For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-26-2013)
Old 08-26-2013, 03:19 AM   #187
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

So.

Who wants to talk latest issue of Rock Lee's Summertime of Youth?
The Following User Says Thank You to emachina For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (08-28-2013)
Old 08-26-2013, 03:32 AM   #188
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
So.

Who wants to talk latest issue of Rock Lee's Summertime of Youth?
post a link im game its naruto related
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 03:43 AM   #189
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

First time in quite a while that I eagerly want for a new Nardo chapter to come out. Anything to change topics.
Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 10:26 AM   #190
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

Board of Directors Meeting, NOW!!!!!!!!

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 12:35 PM   #191
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Well, you really couldn't stay quiet for a while, could you, KYF?
Translation: B-O-O-H-O-O!

Quote:
I shouldn't be surprised by you not knowing the major difference between the two instances, but riddle me this: why do people like Salvador Dali's paintings but would instantly call insane someone who says that reality is like what Salvador Dali painted? If you can answer that, you'll know why the reactions are different.
LMFAO! Your analogy is so ridiculous and is a fallacy of false analogy!!! Congrats... Why would you ever imagine such an analogy would fit this...

Comparing a painting of a screwed up reality with the belief of reality like that to a theory that uses evidence to support it and a prediction that uses the same theory without any support...

How does your analogy fit in any way?

However, the ACTUAL ONLY difference is that one (theory) is presented with evidence to support it and the other (prediction) is the same theory written as a prediction with no supporting evidence, making it just a baseless claim, based on nothing other then maybe...

As for your points:

Quote:
  1. Tobi says he got his eye on the battle of Kannabi Bridge, where Obito's other eye was the only known thing left of that, you denied that. The manga showed and treated Tobi as Obito, you denied that and said he could still be Shisui. When the manga didn't show any plot threads between the two, you insisted there were. You pretty much gave up when the manga had to spill the entirety of its beans to the point only a demented lunatic would deny that.
  1. 1). The battle of the kanabi bridge is no where obito gave away his eye to kakashi and awoke his own. That was at some random rock ninja's hideout remember.

2). You yourself did not think it was Obito either so WTF are you talking about? You are just using HINDSIGHT BIAS yet again to try and act like you knew the outcome when you did not... Your so pathetic!!!

3). Obito could have been a clone, someone controlling his real body, ect. yet you still find confirmation without confirmation because you ONLY argue in certainty, even though there is NONE only showing why your arguments are so terrible..

Quote:
  2. Study Einsteinian physics instead of being stuck in Newtonian physics, please.
  3. You still do not get it... Trying to use a physics theory to support a naruto theory is just ridiculous... why can't you realize this?

Quote:
    1. You don't seem what a theory is in the scientific context. Unlike here where theories are simply hunches, scientific theories are considered the best available explanation for a given phenomenon. And guess what, gravity is capable of pushing (you did mix up pull with push, but not surprised there) if the space-time continuum is bent enough (like in black holes). This was predicted by Einstein and confirmed in the 90's. If you have a better explanation of the observed phenomenon of objects being pushed away when the space-time continuum is bent, I and the scientific community are all ears.
    AGain, can you prove this? NO! Then it is just a theory and thus you are tyring to support a theory about naruto, with a theory about physics... YEA...
    Quote:
  4. Show me first your degree in Psychology that you implied you had in order to commit libel against others. Because I sure as hell I'm not required to give up my privacy, specially when an idiot who knows shit about genetics disses on my knowledge of the matter.
  5. LMFAO, I have never said I had a degree in psychology... WTF!!! But, you did claim you had a MASTERS in BIOCHEMISTRY so where is it?

You are just trying to shift the burden of proof onto me by wanting me to prove something even though I did not make such a claim while not proving your claim...
    Yet again using a fallacy for an argument. Pathetic for the guy who tried to explin them to the whole forum once...

Quote:
    1. Suspension of disbelief does not cover the entirety of the manga. Logic and real life phenomena are adequate for discussion since this manga was made by an human in this reality of ours, thus needs a bridge of relation between work and reader, and that's precisely where logic and said phenomena enter.
    1. I do not think this was one of my points... BUT! I feel the need to express that you try to justify you fallacious reasoning for "ALWAYS"applying real world logic to a manga where anything is possible. Not saying that real world logic does not apply a good bit of time, but when it is all you use, you are clearly missing the point of FICTION!!!

Quote:
  6. Speaks the most butt hurt member of this forum. Really, your attempts of knocking me down a peg are laughable at best. If you don't want me to criticize stupid shit, stop saying stupid shit. If you don't want me to find out the truth about what you really do, don't lie about it. Really, the ball is on your court.
WTF LMFAO! I am not such a baby butt hurt child that I follow you around other forums looking for things to use against you here, I did not put you on my ignore list to act like I was better then you, but still reply to your every post lol. Nor, do I reply to almost everything you post and find error with it because I am such a butt hurt child wanting to harm you as much as I was harmed because I take shit WAY too seriously being narcissistic and such a perfectionist that when I am criticized, I am raged.
And when I am shown that I am not perfect, I get overly defensive and just project my little heart out...

This is you^^^ Your behavior proves it! And It does not take a psychologist to figure out who you are.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 08-26-2013 at 12:48 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 12:47 PM   #192
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBIG View Post
The more you say "straw man" the more it become more evident to methat you have no idea what you're talking about.

Really do you need a lesson in antonyms? Opposite of ALWAYS is NEVER.
It doesn't take a PhD to understand that yes the opposite of somoene that ALWAYS doubts himself, is someone that NEVER doubts himself. Besides that wasn't the main point which was: That narcissism isn't mutually exclusive to perfectionism, and often found hand in hand.

This is again a weak excuse for your behavior. "I actively insult people cause it's what I do". Swearing isn't the problem here. "STUPID" "MORON" "IDIOT" or most variation of those aren't curse words.

I've never brought up your swearing. The points I've brought up are all about you insulting people for having differing opinions then yours.

"LOL your THEORY doesn't fit the manga timeline, so you must be a MORON"

You tried it. Now you've found a better solution in feverishly insulting people at every chance. Hows that working out? Has KYF changed or any other person for that matter?

and like I said, the solution you've chosen to apply now has done nothing but start flame wars.

My god, the own definition you've found doesn't even support your use of the term.

How are you discriminating against a person by calling him stupid?
How is calling someone a moron an attack on people who are socially disadvantaged?

Reading comprehension once again,

If you wanted discussion you wouldn't be insulting people with differing theories of the manga, simply because you find them to be wrong.

Pathetic. A man that can't accept criticisms. the "it's them not me" mentality.
What a joke. You desperately try to prove to me that you're not a narcissist by making your self out to be a perfectionist (which back fired) and then you turn out and pull this shit.

How can i not think you're narcissist after claiming stuff like this?

Complains about assumptions then turns right back and does it himself.
The worst kind of hypocrite are the ones that don't even realize they're doing it.

Hahaha, this is priceless.a PHD professor wrote that article. Yet you truly believe to understand more about psychology then a man that's put in years of his life into his profession and studies.

Amazing. Your ego is something truly to be behold.

More Doctors and articles on the narcissistic perfectionism disorder:

source 1

source 2
source 3
source 4
(but surely they're all wrong, num knows best, he is perfect in all things)
What a joke you've made yourself out to be.

So childish. "Look at HIM and what HE's DOING!!"
Really a sex in the city reference doesn't do anything for me considering I have no idea what the hell he meant/was talking about.

I pointed out both of you in my original posts, KYF said nothing in reply to me to further the discussion. A sex in the city joke is what I'm suppose to get worked up about?

Claiming my points aren't valid because your friends didn't accept them is such a weak rebuttal. It's laughable even.

I've refuted most if not all of them. You should READ.

Again continuously using the word "Straw man". Almost everything I criticized you with you've rebutted by simply stating "that's who I am" (see the first few quotes in this reply).

You've showed me NOTHING proving you are NOT what I criticize you of.

Like what exactly? That you continuously attacking/insulting people over manga theories is annoying and most of time unjustified? A few others have agreed with me on those statements . So no, those are not assumptions.

I would have no troubles apologizing if anything I've said was untrue. The only rebuttal to the points i've made that you came up with was "other people aren't agreeing with you, so they're wrong".

So im waiting for a proper response proving to me, that this is not your character and I was wrong.
I tried to explain the exact same thing to him a long time about narcissism and perfectionism as well as convince him of it, yet, it was like trying to get a pokemon to say something other then it's own name... not going to happen...

And the sex in the city Joke was about your user name. MRBIG. That was the guy that hee-haw face lead female was hooking up with. And I was making the joke that you were him and tired of hooking up with that Arabian fish-dog of a woman while becoming a member here...

And it was not a stab at you personally. Just a little humor about your user name and nothing more.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 02:48 PM   #193
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

*looks around to make sure there are no mirrors and that all the lights are on*
*thinks to self: make sure not to say his name three times*

Where is EoJ in all of this?
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 05:50 PM   #194
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

And for those wondering why the hell things are the way they are:

Quote:
  1. Quote:
    You don't seem what a theory is in the scientific context. Unlike here where theories are simply hunches, scientific theories are considered the best available explanation for a given phenomenon. And guess what, gravity is capable of pushing (you did mix up pull with push, but not surprised there) if the space-time continuum is bent enough (like in black holes). This was predicted by Einstein and confirmed in the 90's. If you have a better explanation of the observed phenomenon of objects being pushed away when the space-time continuum is bent, I and the scientific community are all ears.

AGain, can you prove this? NO! Then it is just a theory and thus you are tyring to support a theory about naruto, with a theory about physics... YEA...
KYF is pretty much stating that his ignorance about Einsteinian physics > the knowledge of various scientists in astrophysics because they can't prove it, despite its effects be well known and documented and being predicted since 1916. Sorry, how can anyone not feel outraged by this blatant insult to our collective intelligence? You either need a stomach of iron or being morally dead to simply ignore such a thing.

And this all started when people said that both Shinra Tensei and Banshou Tennin were gravity and KYF stupidly said it was electromagnetism just because the manga used the simile for readers to understand it better.

(I won't even bother with the rest of the post, it's just KYF being KYF.)

You know what? KYF and MrBig, since you're enjoying so much analyzing the others' psyche, why don't you just bugger each other with your cereal box Psychology jargon and leave the rest of us enjoy the forum as it is? If I want some psychoanalysis, I'll talk to someone who actually presents a degree on it as I've done in the past instead of a couple of obnoxious pansies, thank you very much.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Last edited by Numinous; 08-26-2013 at 05:51 PM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 10:50 PM   #195
Senkradlol
Chuunin

Senkradlol is an unknown quantity at this point

I really don't know how you guys can type as much as you do here. One post is like a whole month of typing for me
Senkradlol is offline   Reply With Quote