Magi 194 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 08-25-2013, 01:10 PM   #1
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,272 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Magi 194

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Magi/Ch-1...fall?id=173414

Enjoy.

Damn, where will the manga go after this ?

This feels like an end of series event, if there is more I can't even imagine what the future holds.

Last edited by Dagoro; 08-25-2013 at 01:32 PM.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-25-2013)

Old 08-25-2013, 01:12 PM   #2
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough
Re: Magi 194

Oh yeah sinbad is here. What an entrance and he's there with yunan and the alliance, shit's about to get real. If alladin was just a proxy of solomon then who was the real incanation?? I think it's obviously sinbad. I mean take a look at the guy's magoi levels!!
Old 08-25-2013, 08:52 PM   #3
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

God I hope the manga isn't ending soon. Ending the manga now while it's sales are at an all time high seems rather odd. There is still so much more to be tolled in this series to just have it rushed to it's climax. I think Dagoro was right(last week) about a timeskip happening real soon. Everyone is gathered besides Hakuryuu and the series can't end without him present. He's probably going to be some sort of factor in continuing the cycle of evil. Expect him to go all Anakin some time soon.

PS: On another note I can't wait to see what that Valkyrie looking chick is capable of.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 08-25-2013 at 08:58 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 09:30 PM   #4
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road

Well that was another sweet chapter can always look forward to reading this manga series.

But onto the topic yeah from the way things have went the last two chapters I have to agree that a timeskip is looking very likely right now. I mean I saw someone mention might be ending god please no there is still so much this series could dive into !

Like for instance the Magi ( Chinese looking girl terrible at names ) from the other world, mother to all the guys blah blah didnt she mention how Djinns that actually came over to this world ? I mean I havent been keeping count of course but that would mean loads of Dungeons still there would love for ALibaba to get one or two more Djinns.

And the Sinbad fight gotta be after the timeskip I wouldnt want him to fight the awesome guy with four Djinns right now after hes used most his Magoi you know ?
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 02:33 AM   #5
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Things that need to happen before the series end.

1. Reveal of Sinbads true motive.

2. Flashback involving Morgiana to explain what happened.

3. More interactions with Hakuryuu involving Gyokuen and Judal.

4. Full explanation and possible travel to the old world.

5. More training (possible timeskip) for Alibaba since he's still not on Sinbad or Kouen's level.

6. Hakuryuu's possible decent into darkness.

7. Kou and Seven Seas alliance going to war.

8. Confronting Al-Thamen.

Must see fights

1. Sinbad vs Kouen.

2. Hakuryuu vs Alibaba.

3. Hakuryuu vs Kouen.

4. Sinbad vs Alibaba.

5. Morgiana vs whoever.

6. Yunan vs Gyokuen.

7. Aladdin vs Judal.

8. Aladdin vs Gyokuen.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 08-26-2013 at 02:35 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 03:32 AM   #6
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Mor finally arrives with Sinbad and crew like most of us thought....The single most detested being next to Solomon..interesting that Sin is held in such regard. Sin is this powerful..i was expecting him to be on a even plain compared to General of Kou. Happy to have Mor join her friends...also where is the second youngest of the Kou children? Timeskip would work..I am interested in the old world and how the bad guys of Al Tharmen came to escape into this world.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote