naruto_644 - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-26-2013, 01:01 PM   #31
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: naruto_644

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
Are you of all people going to call someone out on a minor typographical error, and then call all the rest of us bias haters who do nothing but unnecessarily bash others for no reason. LOL, the hypocrisy is too much.

Given the sentence structure only an idiot or someone who isn't fluent in the English language wouldn't have known he meant "of" instead of "if". Also the letters I and O being right next to each other on the keyboard make that mistake easy to make.

That's alright. You and MR SMALL can keep complaining about the lack civility and justice on the internet, LO
Hypocrites.
1). did I call her out on a minor error... NO! Where did I call her out on it? I missed that part... Last I checked, I made a small joke about it and nothing more... But, you found something to CRY about like teen girl in most situations.

2). Yes, everyone's a Hypocrite just because doesn't know anything claims it to be so. Just trying to conform more info to fit your preconceived ideas because actual reality completely refutes your so called reality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
We all know Aman is a troll, we play along for the shits and giggles. You, however, go on multi page rants and screeds when someone says: "I disagree".
I Have? Since when have I got a simple "I disagree" and went on a multiple page rant? I think you have mistaken missy...

And what is this "WE" stuff? You got a bird in your pocket? I do not think you can speak for everyone else, just yourself...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 08-26-2013 at 01:03 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote