The Longest Thread Ever v28 - Page 1087 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2013, 10:36 AM   #16291
ACt
Heart Wizard
 
ACt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Halls of Irreverence
Posts: 3,237
Thanks: 5,289
Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

I've yet to see the first installment of the Hobbit but I can't believe they're making three movies out of it.
__________________
I've become
A simple souvenir of someone's kill
And like the sea
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Mal (08-29-2013)


Old 08-27-2013, 10:46 AM   #16292
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
I've yet to see the first installment of the Hobbit but I can't believe they're making three movies out of it.
Dude... don't know how you are with things, but when Thorin and the rest of the dwarves started singing that song in Bilbo's house... I marked out. Overall, ok movie. Wasn't bad, wasn't great. I reserve my final "verdict" till I've seen the remaining two movies, but I liked Radaghast (another bone to pick in regards to LotR).
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 03:19 PM   #16293
Darth-Nero
Victory!
 
Darth-Nero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Egypt
Age: 26
Posts: 175
Thanks: 2,616
Thanked 1,675 Times in 677 Posts
Darth-Nero is on a distinguished roadDarth-Nero is on a distinguished road
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

The Hobbits movie is more than good for a starter of the series.
Darth-Nero is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth-Nero For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (08-28-2013), TheBaron (08-27-2013)
Old 08-27-2013, 11:45 PM   #16294
catilena1890
I ran outta fucks to give
 
catilena1890's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: In the darkest corners of the internet
Age: 22
Posts: 291
Thanks: 63
Thanked 16 Times in 14 Posts
catilena1890 will become famous soon enoughcatilena1890 will become famous soon enough
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

I'll just leave this here.

__________________

catilena1890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 04:59 AM   #16295
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage
 
stubborn_d0nkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 23
Posts: 5,162
Thanks: 12,579
Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
What's the fallacy in going on dollar amounts?

Batman Begins grossed over $206M as of July 2012. The Dark Knight grossed over $534M as of July 2012. The DKR grossed over $448M as of December 2012.

Considering that the Ironman triology is the only one close to Nolan's success (all of the X-men movies thus far still don't get close), once again, where is the fallacy. Ironman grossed over $318M as of October 2008. IM 2 grossed over $312M as of August 2010. IM 3 grossed over $408M as of August 2013.

This is an objective measure, not a subjective one.
It's an argumentum ad I-don't-give-a-fuck-um.

I noticed a fallacy; I pointed it out.

Deal with it.
__________________
I am THE stubborn_d0nkey, thou shalt not have other stubborn donkeys before me.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide


1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag


2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4



Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4


Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)


Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 08:46 AM   #16296
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey View Post
It's an argumentum ad I-don't-give-a-fuck-um.
Now we get to the truth.

Quote:
I noticed a fallacy; I pointed it out.
A fallacy pointed out in an objective measure... which by the way is "the" only objective measure for the entertainment industry... which is based on the subjectiveness of the audience. It's really f'ed up, I admit.

Quote:
Deal with it.
Don't have to... it's how you put it: It's an argumentum ad I-don't-give-a-fuck-um.

Have a nice day stubborn ass.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 09:31 AM   #16297
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage
 
stubborn_d0nkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 23
Posts: 5,162
Thanks: 12,579
Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
Now we get to the truth.

A fallacy pointed out in an objective measure... which by the way is "the" only objective measure for the entertainment industry... which is based on the subjectiveness of the audience. It's really f'ed up, I admit.



Don't have to... it's how you put it: It's an argumentum ad I-don't-give-a-fuck-um.

Have a nice day stubborn ass.
WTF is this shit? Are you trying to defend the fallacy, or are you arguing that it isn't even a fallacy? Are you making some other argument to defend your stance? I don't get what you are trying to do. WTF does this money thing have to do with the fallacy I quoted?
__________________
I am THE stubborn_d0nkey, thou shalt not have other stubborn donkeys before me.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide


1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag


2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4



Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4


Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)


Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 09:33 AM   #16298
ACt
Heart Wizard
 
ACt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Halls of Irreverence
Posts: 3,237
Thanks: 5,289
Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Money made by a movie is not exactly objective when you take into account inflation, 3D movie ticket prices, marketing budgets that different between movies to get increased screenings, release date (some movies will gain more viewings based on holiday/summer weekend released) number of countries showing the movie etc. Yes, you could rank them like that but it's still not entirely a fair or balanced playing field.
__________________
I've become
A simple souvenir of someone's kill
And like the sea
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 10:43 AM   #16299
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
Money made by a movie is not exactly objective when you take into account inflation, 3D movie ticket prices, marketing budgets that different between movies to get increased screenings, release date (some movies will gain more viewings based on holiday/summer weekend released) number of countries showing the movie etc. Yes, you could rank them like that but it's still not entirely a fair or balanced playing field.
Gross amounts don't take into account budgetary costs. And like I said, it's not entirely objective, but it's the closest thing.

@s_d

So smart you can't figure it out?
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 11:59 AM   #16300
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage
 
stubborn_d0nkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 23
Posts: 5,162
Thanks: 12,579
Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
@s_d

So smart you can't figure it out?
Yup, too smart to get your idiotic crap.
__________________
I am THE stubborn_d0nkey, thou shalt not have other stubborn donkeys before me.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide


1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag


2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4



Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4


Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)


Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems

Last edited by stubborn_d0nkey; 08-28-2013 at 12:04 PM.
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 05:19 PM   #16301
OG
[잊지 말아요]
 
OG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Age: 26
Posts: 7,623
Thanks: 2,238
Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

you guys should youtube more. some fan films on there are lookin better than big budget movies.
__________________
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to OG For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-28-2013)
Old 08-28-2013, 05:43 PM   #16302
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing
 
ask me anything's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Impel Down
Posts: 3,205
Thanks: 9,038
Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,601 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Video Game High School comes to mind.
__________________

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
TheBaron (08-28-2013)
Old 08-28-2013, 06:02 PM   #16303
TheBaron
Danish Chef and gamer
 
TheBaron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Liqourville.
Age: 23
Posts: 525
Thanks: 1,340
Thanked 654 Times in 388 Posts
TheBaron is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
Video Game High School comes to mind.
I threw 1K$ at that, and I think I got my money's worth so far. I love the series, can't wait for the s2 finale, and can't wait for season 3 as well.
__________________
2nd. coolest thread ever.
http://www.fandom.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61424
TheBaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 06:04 PM   #16304
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
Video Game High School comes to mind.
Pretty interesting, and hilarious. Love how it jabs at the shows on CNN, MSNBC, FoxNews, and Bloomberg.

Seriously though, wtf is up with the Canadian patches? Is the show produced in Canada?
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 07:41 PM   #16305
TheBaron
Danish Chef and gamer
 
TheBaron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Liqourville.
Age: 23
Posts: 525
Thanks: 1,340
Thanked 654 Times in 388 Posts
TheBaron is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
Pretty interesting, and hilarious. Love how it jabs at the shows on CNN, MSNBC, FoxNews, and Bloomberg.

Seriously though, wtf is up with the Canadian patches? Is the show produced in Canada?
Nope, California mostly, but on locations around Los Angeles and Santa Monica I think.
__________________
2nd. coolest thread ever.
http://www.fandom.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61424
TheBaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.