Naruto 643 - Page 15 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-27-2013, 06:56 PM   #211
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 643

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
So is Kishi's explanation for the senjutsu beating the ten tails' natural energy just going to be Naruto's "I dunno"? That's some bullshit right there.
Odds are yes.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (08-28-2013), Numinous (08-28-2013)

Old 08-27-2013, 07:39 PM   #212
jeanericuser
Predictomatic 9000

Thanked 1,063 Times in 238 Posts
jeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enough

Quote:
So is Kishi's explanation for the senjutsu beating the ten tails' natural energy just going to be Naruto's "I dunno"? That's some bullshit right there.
I have suspected that maybe nature chakra acts like the white blood cells of the planet itself. When they encounter a foreign antibody that uses the polar opposite design they attack which results in the white blood cells pretty much damaging the foreign antibody. The reason the juubi is foreign is due to the fact that as far as what has become clear, it is not of their world and thus uses nature energy of its world. As a result its not recognized as native and therefore the nature chakra automatically increases its damage. On the other hand when senjutsu is used on anything that is of the same element it automatically acts like any other element would except when it enters the chakra stream of another entity. When it does so it automatically tries to reconfigure that person genetically to be handle nature chakra. If that person doesn't genetically adapt their turned to stone. Weird theory eh?
jeanericuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 09:22 PM   #213
MrBIG
Genin

MrBIG is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
Yeah on one hand that is bullshit but on the other I rather not have a chapter wasted with panels explaining the "why".

We all know any explanations brought up at this point for anything going on would probably lead to a lot more questions.

Personally I just think senjustsu is effective against the ten tails-tobi (TTT)
the same way ghost attacks are effective against ghosts in pokemon.

it just is. lol
MrBIG is offline   Reply With Quote