Naruto 644 For Real Ya'll - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-28-2013, 04:02 AM   #1
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about
Naruto 644 For Real Ya'll

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/644

Enjoy?
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to emachina For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (08-28-2013), ask me anything (08-28-2013), Gakure (08-28-2013), Human Rasengan (08-28-2013), jekyl_hyde (08-28-2013), MrBIG (08-28-2013), NeoKakarott023 (08-28-2013), Numinous (08-28-2013), platinumrug (08-28-2013), Sensei-Q (08-28-2013), Uchiha09 (08-31-2013)

Old 08-28-2013, 04:19 AM   #2
MrAdam
Academy Student

MrAdam is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 644 For Real Ya'll

The way how Naruto is responding to Sasuke is just epic. Emo boy got owned, he looks like newbie.

Last edited by MrAdam; 08-28-2013 at 04:23 AM.
MrAdam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 04:24 AM   #3
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Interesting...so Minato didn't go bijuu mode...but he mixed Kurama's chakra with Naruto and his own to allow Naruto to increase the chakra cloaks. With the chakra cloaks powered up and Naruto connected to Minato they were FTG-d outside of the barrier. So 2nd created Edo, Shadow Clones and FTG.....damn......Not bad Kishi going back to the whole chakra distribution method and combining that with ftg....The Alliance thinks Naruto can ftg now lmao....Shikumaru is having difficulty replacing his dad unlike Ino. Naruto brought Sasuke and Juugo with them. The four of them are about to do some vicious shit! Now that Minato knows Naruto met his mother, again he won't last much longer...I also bet we will see a FTG3 maneuver before the end of this manga lol.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 04:41 AM   #4
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

No, minato didn't mix his chakra with Naruto's and the kyuubi's

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 04:49 AM   #5
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

Mangastream

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gakure For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (08-28-2013)
Old 08-28-2013, 04:51 AM   #6
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey View Post
Maybe I missed something but Naruto says all of their chakra was mixed...
Kurama's, Minato's and naruto's

http://readms.com/r/naruto/644/2027/16

Officially Naruto has the chakra level of Hashirama.....
http://readms.com/r/naruto/644/2027/12

Last edited by apacolypz; 08-28-2013 at 05:04 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (08-28-2013)
Old 08-28-2013, 05:09 AM   #7
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAdam View Post
The way how Naruto is responding to Sasuke is just epic. Emo boy got owned, he looks like newbie.
Seriously, it's like Naruto's chatting with Konohamaru.

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 05:13 AM   #8
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

This chapter was so good, I forgot I was reading Naruto.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emachina For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (08-28-2013), NeoKakarott023 (08-28-2013)
Old 08-28-2013, 05:14 AM   #9
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
Maybe I missed something but Naruto says all of their chakra was mixed...
Kurama's, Minato's and naruto's

You are not missing something, you are adding something. It says that their chakra was mixed; you added that it was Minato that mixed it.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
The Following User Says Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (08-28-2013)
Old 08-28-2013, 05:16 AM   #10
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
You are not missing something, you are adding something. It says that their chakra was mixed; you added that it was Minato that mixed it.
Yes Minato did not do this Naruto did though it doesn't change the fact that all their chakras were mixed together...

Though you originally said Minato did not mix his chakras with Kurama's and Naruto's....but he did...just Naruto performed the act itself.
Old 08-28-2013, 05:31 AM   #11
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Minato did it, it's just that Naruto performed the act. Lol. I think you might have outdone KYF. Congrats!

Edit: I have to quote this:
Quote:
Yes Minato did not do this Naruto did though it doesn't change the fact that all their chakras were mixed together...

Though you originally said Minato did not mix his chakras with Kurama's and Naruto's....but he did...just Naruto performed the act itself.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quote:

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

Quote:
this is a quote

Quote:

4. Breaking up a quote

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

Last edited by stubborn_d0nkey; 08-28-2013 at 05:35 AM.
Old 08-28-2013, 05:37 AM   #12
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Minato did it, it's just that Naruto performed the act. Lol. I think you might have outdone KYF. Congrats!
Minato teleported them....Naruto made this happen by boosting their already active chakra cloaks and connecting with his dad through the fist bump. Kurama's, Minato's and Naruto's chakra was mixed together. You said Minato did not mix his chakras with Kurama and Naruto's...he did...yeah I corrected myself and agreed with you that it wasn't Minato that mixed them...Naruto did....

You can call me KYF all you like....just admit that your statement was incorrect.

Quote:

Last edited by apacolypz; 08-28-2013 at 05:39 AM.
Old 08-28-2013, 05:42 AM   #13
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Quote:
Minato teleported them....Naruto made this happen by boosting their already active chakra cloaks and connecting with his dad through the fist bump. Kurama's, Minato's and Naruto's chakra was mixed together. You said Minato did not mix his chakras with Kurama and Naruto's...he did...yeah I corrected myself and agreed with you that it wasn't Minato that mixed them...Naruto did....

You can call me KYF all you like....just admit that your statement was incorrect.

Lol, I am supposed to admit that my statement is incorrect even though you agreed with it (in two separate posts)? You even said you corrected yourself and agreed with me (in the same freaking post in which you are asking me to admit that the statement is incorrect)?

Hilarious!

Edit: I love how you are contradicting yourself in your posts, both saying that Minato didn't mix em, and that he did!

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quote:

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

Quote:
this is a quote

Quote:

4. Breaking up a quote

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

Last edited by stubborn_d0nkey; 08-28-2013 at 05:45 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
Sensei-Q (08-28-2013)
Old 08-28-2013, 05:47 AM   #14
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Lol, I am supposed to admit that my statement is incorrect even though you agreed with it (in two separate posts)? You even said you corrected yourself and agreed with me (in the same freaking post in which you are asking me to admit that the statement is incorrect)?

Hilarious!
You are obviously missing my point...i agreed that Naruto was the one that Mixed their chakras......not Minato as you yourself pointed out....I also pointed out to you as you disagreed with my post that the three of their chakras were mixed together. You were wrong which started the whole debate that they were in fact mixed. I agreed that you were correct because I originally said Minato was the one who mixed their chakras. When in fact Naruto did that...all Minato did was allow the merging of their chakras and teleport the alliance party. Anyway I am done with this retarded debate....
Old 08-28-2013, 05:52 AM   #15
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Quote:
You are obviously missing my point...i agreed that Naruto was the one that Mixed their chakras......not Minato as you yourself pointed out....I also pointed out to you as you disagreed with my post that the three of their chakras were mixed together. You were wrong which started the whole debate that they were in fact mixed. I agreed that you were correct because I originally said Minato was the one who mixed their chakras. When in fact Naruto did that...all Minato did was allow the merging of their chakras and teleport the alliance party. Anyway I am done with this retarded debate....
How was I wrong if I was right? Lol.

If you agreed with me then what do you think I was wrong about?

I'm guessing that you are imagining that I said that the chakras weren't mixed. If so then it seems that you have a tendency to add stuff/imagine stuff(and think it real). You should get checked out.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quote:

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

Quote:
this is a quote

Quote:

4. Breaking up a quote

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4