Naruto 644 For Real Ya'll - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-28-2013, 12:09 PM   #46
MrBIG
Genin

MrBIG is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 644 For Real Ya'll

At this pace we will be reading about this fight for the next year.
MrBIG is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-28-2013, 12:19 PM   #47
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
@Num, I think this chapter just proved 1 of KYF theory wrong. KYF said Kurama regenerated his Yin half from Naruto. Bee was surprised to sense yin chakra from the chakra cloaks meaning he didn't sense yin chakra from Naruto before.
LMAO.. Yea! The nature of the chakra we implied, not the level of the chakra.

Anyways, this chapter was just a waste of time. A naruto and minato combo for naruto to ignite the KN1 cloaks back up, but with some Yin kurama power with them so by naruto and minato sharing power, mianto and the alliance had the exact same power, thus minato could teleport them wherever he pleased.

Just stupid it took a whole chapter IMO. However, I think sasuke did confirm he does have his special time space jutsu still that he used to escape deidara.

Also, I bet kakashi suddenly regains his chakra cloak, but double the power with Yin kurama with it too and comes back to this dimesnion to fight spamming kamui...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (08-29-2013)
Old 08-28-2013, 12:34 PM   #48
MrBIG
Genin

MrBIG is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyways what happened to the other Kages? (living ones)

Wasnt Oroshimaru helping them out or something. Or did I just imagine that?
MrBIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 02:43 PM   #49
Shodai_Sage
Academy Student

Shodai_Sage is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm confused as to the status of Hiruzen. Is he unable to regenerate after Obito's attack?
In this link you clearly see tobirama was hit, however he was able regenerate back.
http://eatmanga.com/Manga-Scan/Narut...to-638/page-20
In this link Hiruzen got hit with the same attack but he hasn't be shown since.
http://eatmanga.com/Manga-Scan/Narut...to-639/page-11
Is Hiruzen completely out of the picture or is he hiding some where thinking of a counter attack?
Shodai_Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 02:53 PM   #50
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,705 Times in 2,857 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Man I don't even remember what I just read.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 02:57 PM   #51
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

Well what can I say, a nice chapter n all. Is it me or was sasuke overly concerned about the safety of naruto ignoring the rest?
Old 08-28-2013, 03:03 PM   #52
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
Man I don't even remember what I just read.
Chakra mixing, people saved, daddy issues.

Sasuke confirmed gay for Naruto.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-28-2013), Sensei-Q (08-28-2013)
Old 08-28-2013, 03:06 PM   #53
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

Yes, pretty much Sasuke's feelings for Naruto standing out in this chapter. "Yo let's teleport out of this place and leave the rest to die?"
Old 08-28-2013, 03:28 PM   #54
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

firstly i think the idea came from kurama n not naruto and secondly i dont know when naruto gave some chakra to Bee? and how did he get teleported out as well
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 04:47 PM   #55
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
Maybe I missed something but Naruto says all of their chakra was mixed...
Kurama's, Minato's and naruto's

http://readms.com/r/naruto/644/2027/16
Technically the only chakras to be "mixed" were the 2 halves of the kyuubi. Minato and Naruto didn't actually mix chakras, they "linked" them, which is a little different. I don't know why you would argue with SD over this issue when THIS PAGE illustrates in a fairly easy to understand way how the process works.

To clarify (and put this issue to rest), Naruto's connection to the rest of the shinobi alliance (via chakra cloak) is similar to an electrical circuit that runs through your house powering the various appliances that plug into it. By fist bumping with Naruto, Minato was able to access that circuitry (like an electrical generator during a power outage) and send his own power through that circuitry.
Quote:
Officially Naruto has the chakra level of Hashirama.....
http://readms.com/r/naruto/644/2027/12
When I read this I for one was completely astounded. If you think of it from the opposite direction it's even more revealing.

It's not just Naruto. It's Naruto, Minato, and the fully complete version of the kyuubi combined that Hashirama was comparing to his own chakra. Meaning OMG levels of chakra that astound enemies and allies alike are what Hashirama walks around with on a daily basis like its nothing special.

I think it's clear from this who the strongest hokage of all time is. (HINT: He doesn't have blonde hair.....har har.)

Last edited by ask me anything; 08-28-2013 at 04:50 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
Amuro (08-28-2013), Human Rasengan (08-28-2013), jekyl_hyde (08-28-2013)
Old 08-28-2013, 04:58 PM   #56
Amuro
Genin

Amuro is an unknown quantity at this point

When I read the panel with sasuke basically saying: "if this dosent work I'm taking you (jugo)and naruto and getting the fuck outta here" I LOL'd. Sasuke is like "ok this wR is over naruto and bee? Ok fuck bee. The kage are dead anyways (edos) so if all else fails ill make sure me, naruto...and you Jugo (since your RIGHT here) get out of here...I'm not worried about anyone else. Think about it it'll be VERY hard if not impossible for sasuke to solo obito he'll need the second strongest living person with him to help if he's going to finish this and become hokoge... Just how I saw it. No gayness (lol) there

Also hes seen naruto pull shit out of his ass before so when narutos like "I got a plan" sasuke ( being sasuke) knows how he'll save himself but if naruto can save everyone and he's confident then shit...naruto what do you need me to do? *thinking* this better work too. That's why Jugo was like yo sasuke let's get out of here by using x,y & z. Sasukes like I kno that dumb ass just wait a sec and see wht this narutos going to do.

Last edited by Amuro; 08-28-2013 at 05:04 PM.
Amuro is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amuro For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-28-2013), Human Rasengan (08-28-2013), jekyl_hyde (08-28-2013)
Old 08-28-2013, 05:10 PM   #57
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

LOL, Sasuke's attitude wouldn't have been so bad if he hadn't just declared he wanted to be Hokage like 5 or 6 chapters ago. I hope I'm not the only one who sees the hilarity in that.

Sasuke: Citizens of Konoha. Make me your glorious leader, and I shall lead you down the path of justice and equality for all!!!

Alliance: Looks like we're all going to die!

Sasuke: Fuck all you guys. C'mon Naruto, I'm grabbing you and this Juugo dude, who isn't even part of our village, and getting the fuck out of here.

Oh yeah, what a great Hokage he'd be. Such great leadership skills and stalwart reliability. <__<

Last edited by ask me anything; 08-28-2013 at 05:11 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (08-28-2013), jekyl_hyde (08-28-2013), NeoKakarott023 (08-29-2013), platinumrug (08-30-2013), Sensei-Q (08-29-2013)
Old 08-28-2013, 05:29 PM   #58
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

@ama

We are talking about Kishi here. In regards to the Hashi comment, I see it in several ways.

1. Hashi has mastered Senjutsu. So because of this, how much is his actual chakra level and how much is NE? That being said, the totality is the same between him and Naruto.

2. Naruto surpassed Minato in adding an elemental affinity to the rasengan. Kakashi stated that Naruto surpassed himself. edo-Minato shows up glowing, shatting all over the notion that Naruto had surpassed him (as well as a f'n huge plot-hole). So Hashi saying this is showing that Naruto is close to surpassing him, because we all know this isn't the last power for Naruto.

3. The way you mentioned it ama.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 06:14 PM   #59
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post

We are talking about Kishi here. In regards to the Hashi comment, I see it in several ways.

1. Hashi has mastered Senjutsu. So because of this, how much is his actual chakra level and how much is NE? That being said, the totality is the same between him and Naruto.
I think he's just talking about his Base chakra. You got to remember Hashirama did this with ease using just his chakra. He's breaking a solid stone building for crying out loud. I have never seen Naruto come close to doing anything like that with just his chakra "pressure" (not really sure what else to call it). Not even in Sage mode. Only thing close would be near the end of the VoTe fight when he's 2 tails mode, but even that isn't close.

Quote:
2. Naruto surpassed Minato in adding an elemental affinity to the rasengan. Kakashi stated that Naruto surpassed himself. edo-Minato shows up glowing, shatting all over the notion that Naruto had surpassed him (as well as a f'n huge plot-hole). So Hashi saying this is showing that Naruto is close to surpassing him, .
To be fair, Naruto just figured out a bootleg way of doing it with clones. Same with his sage mode. It's not that people couldn't actually do it. They just didn't think up the method. All of the hokages have shown that they can use shadow clones with ease in just this battle. I'm sure if Minato had thought about using clones, he could have mastered elemental Rasengans given enough time.

Quote:
because we all know this isn't the last power for Naruto
This.

Naruto will get the other half of the kyuubi permanently. That's a given. If Minato had any sense he'd realize how useless he is and do the transfer now. Also Kyuubi+Sage Mode Combo is coming soon, followed by a 9999-hit rasegan variations combo attack of some kind to finish the Juubi off.

I would bet my own testicles that I know the exact premise of how the Kyuubi+Sage Combo will come about. Naruto will be all like "My sage attacks aren't really doing any real damage to Obitard.", and somebody (probably Hachibi/Bee) will be all like "Hey why don't you use combine the Kyuubi's into each hit.". *BOOM* *POW* *BANG*....oh wow, that actually worked, but I'm too dumb to explain how. Just...well...you know...BELIEVE IT!!!

Last edited by ask me anything; 08-28-2013 at 06:27 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (08-28-2013), NeoKakarott023 (08-29-2013)
Old 08-28-2013, 06:37 PM   #60
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
LMAO.. Yea! The nature of the chakra we implied, not the level of the chakra.
When did I talk about level of chakra? I said B finally sensed Yin chakra which proved your theory about Kurama regenerating Yin chakra wrong.
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DRAGONBPY For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-28-2013), NeoKakarott023 (08-29-2013)