Just a thought and what if's - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-21-2013, 09:13 PM   #16
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,649 Times in 1,598 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Just a thought and what if's

I would say he knows the Change-The-Subject-Quickly-No-Jutsu, but clearly that's your gig.

In all seriousness, he probably has some of Rin's DNA on hand that he'll use to Edo Tensei her ass back from the grave with, so he can use her to lead(read:Pussy whipped) Obito around like the little bitch he is.

I'm dead fucking serious about this. Not even trolling. I leave that to Kishi to do.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-22-2013, 06:36 PM   #17
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Just to clarify my theory:

I think after Madara discovered a injured Obito and was in the process of healing him up, he was trying to figure out ways to control him in the future. The first part of his brainwashing was done verbally, by telling him his theory on the darkness of the shinobi world. At the same time Madara ordered Zetsu follow Obito's friends hoping to find an opportunity to exploit to drive the brainwashing to heart. That Zetsu would coincidentally stroll across Kakashi and Rin in trouble is way to damn suspicious to be true. That he would help Obito to escape the lair while keeping the fact from Madara is even more suspect.

Just in case Obito ever began to have doubts he planted that black rod thing inside of him that he claimed was "his power", so that he could take control of him if need be. Being even more cautious and not wanting anything to go wrong, he acquired some of Rin's DNA to Edo tensei her back to life knowing that she was the only person Obito would never betray.

Assuming obito can use the powers of the 6 Paths in this form, there may even be a chance he can revive Rin to true life, which Madara will definitely hold over Obito. Perhaps with the power of the outer path, or maybe by the consuming of the Edo clone by Naraka paths healing ability thus "spitting" back out a revived person.

Old 08-25-2013, 04:39 PM   #18
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Even with that jutdu he cant revive Rin.. Thwre is a tume limit on bringing a person back
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 05:52 PM   #19
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
Even with that jutdu he cant revive Rin.. Thwre is a tume limit on bringing a person back
If Obito were using just the powers of the Outer Path then yeah. It basically just brings the soul back from the afterlife and heals the body just enough to stay alive.

In my theory though Edo tensei is what would bring Rins soul back from the afterlife in the form of a Edo body. Obito could then perhaps use the "King of Hell" power of Naraka Path to consume the Edo clone and spit it back out as a living person. I base this thought of the fact that when Naraka path restored Asura Path it even replaced its lost cloths and everything, hinting that it puts the bodies it eats back their original form. Whether or not this could make the ash body of a Edo back into a flesh and blood form is the question. Perhaps it's a bit far fetched, but that seems the only trump card Madara could be talking about.

Old 08-28-2013, 09:15 PM   #20
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
If Obito were using just the powers of the Outer Path then yeah. It basically just brings the soul back from the afterlife and heals the body just enough to stay alive.

In my theory though Edo tensei is what would bring Rins soul back from the afterlife in the form of a Edo body. Obito could then perhaps use the "King of Hell" power of Naraka Path to consume the Edo clone and spit it back out as a living person. I base this thought of the fact that when Naraka path restored Asura Path it even replaced its lost cloths and everything, hinting that it puts the bodies it eats back their original form. Whether or not this could make the ash body of a Edo back into a flesh and blood form is the question. Perhaps it's a bit far fetched, but that seems the only trump card Madara could be talking about.
Speaking of Madara.. what could be his actual plans now.. I mean what was the purpose of him becoming mortal.. wasnt it to become the juubi jink.. well that role is gone.

All he got going is Fighting Hashiand thats pointless to .. neither of them can die
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote