Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!! - Page 94 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-18-2013, 12:13 PM   #1396
Bazooka_Joe
Genin

Bazooka_Joe is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

Vishnu, i havent read it tho since 1st cahpters cuz i want to read it in 1 go;]
So my only question for now; How long will it take to finish it for you?
Bazooka_Joe is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-18-2013, 03:03 PM   #1397
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazooka_Joe View Post
Vishnu, i havent read it tho since 1st cahpters cuz i want to read it in 1 go;]
So my only question for now; How long will it take to finish it for you?
Well...quite a lot actually. There are many chapters in store. As i said when i started this: this is the story that i have wanted to write. So i've got plenty to do. The story is going to be here for a long time. Thank you for wanting to read it. It means a lot.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
Numinous (02-18-2013)
Old 02-18-2013, 03:06 PM   #1398
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
And Num, please bear with my Latin fail. I'm trying to improve but honestly i didn't had the time yet.
If you want some help with the Latin, I'm more than ready to help. Just PM me when you have doubts on it and I'll provide the Latin.

Quote:
And thanks for all the observations. I took the advices and started with making a writing plan and put it on paper, instead of relying on the plot that existed only in my head as i did so far.
Glad I could help. It really helps to write down the plot and every idea you had for it so far, so you can more concisely structure it and see how new ideas fit on it.

Now for the chapter in itself, some questions:
  1. Is Livontes a new etymology, a misspelling of either Leontes or Levantes or a mix between the two?
  2. So Faust is the main villain of the new pair and Mephistopheles the sideckick? Curious switch of the duo.
Overall, good return to the fray and I hope to read more from you. (And you from me Kidding.)

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 03:09 PM   #1399
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
If you want some help with the Latin, I'm more than ready to help. Just PM me when you have doubts on it and I'll provide the Latin.

Glad I could help. It really helps to write down the plot and every idea you had for it so far, so you can more concisely structure it and see how new ideas fit on it.

Now for the chapter in itself, some questions:
  1. Is Livontes a new etymology, a misspelling of either Leontes or Levantes or a mix between the two?
  2. So Faust is the main villain of the new pair and Mephistopheles the sideckick? Curious switch of the duo.
Overall, good return to the fray and I hope to read more from you. (And you from me Kidding.)
Livontes is a mix between the two. Faust and Mephisto...well about them, nothing is certain. The pair has its own agenda, different than Claude's or Lucifer's. After the battle that will take place in the City during the next chapter, Faust will reveal a bit of his history.

And thank you for the help with the latin. I will PM you when i'm done with the next chapter and require your help, whenever you have some spare time.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
Numinous (02-18-2013)
Old 08-12-2013, 11:15 AM   #1400
Narut0360
Genin

Narut0360 is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought this site died... so i found all my fanfiction here, and put it up on this site.

http://www.narutoforums.com/showthre...726&highlight=

So i most likely will be putting up my new ones up on this site, in case this site goes down again.... which it probably will...
So i hope i see some familar names like Vishnu, jekyl_hyde and Others!

Thank You and Enjoy

Last edited by Narut0360; 08-12-2013 at 11:22 AM.
Narut0360 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Narut0360 For This Useful Post:
lionwajih (09-24-2013)
Old 08-12-2013, 02:25 PM   #1401
KiddJutsu
Sannin

KiddJutsu is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd already poured a little liquor for the site.
Old 08-23-2013, 07:38 AM   #1402
andreyyy
andreyyy

andreyyy is an unknown quantity at this point

yo Narut0360 im sorryy to say this but the last 2 chapter of your fanfic are HORRIBLE ( im sorry man) ..Jean isnt a proper name for Naruto manga and you did 2 chapters of nothing man...absolutely nothing..IM SORRY TO SAY THIS MAN ...( just my opinion )
andreyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 07:40 AM   #1403
andreyyy
andreyyy

yo Narut0360 the last 2 chapters of your fanfic are absolutely HORRIBLE........JEAN isnt a proper name for Naruto manga......and you did 2 chapters of nothing man ..absolutely nothing...so sorry man ( just my opinion )
Old 08-23-2013, 07:44 AM   #1404
andreyyy
andreyyy

i"m responsable only for the first man ....i didnt write the second comment....who was my mane
?
Old 08-28-2013, 11:50 AM   #1405
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

I don't know if anyone still comes here or not, but since a lot got taken down, I'm going to repost my fanfic up to the point I have it at now. I'm probably going to do this later tonight. Keep in mind, I started it around the chapter where Kabuto just joined Obito in Akatsuki.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 03:34 PM   #1406
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Inzanami

*Panel shows Itachi parrying Kabuto’s attack with his sword. Sasuke stares at both Kabuto and Itachi.*
Kabuto: ku ku ku kuk… So what does Itachi have planned for me?
Itachi: The end of your edo tensai.
*Kabuto liquefies himself, trying to get closer to Sasuke.*
Sasuke: Big mistake!
*Sasuke uses Chidori Nagashi on Kabuto, suspending him in his liquid state. All of a sudden, another Kabuto clone appears to the left of Sasuke, throwing a straight punch, sending Sasuke flying. The Kabuto clone disperses, and Kabuto goes out of his liquid state.*
Kabuto: Can’t make that mistake again.
*Itachi swings his sword diagonally at Kabuto, with Kabuto dodging at the last minute.*
Kabuto: I haven’t forgotten about you.
Itachi: IZANAMI!!!!
*Panel shows Kabuto and Itachi frozen staring at each other. The next panel shows Sasuke pulling himself up from Kabuto’s punch. Sasuke walks over to Itachi, waving his hand infront of their faces to get a reaction.*
Sasuke: What tha…..
Itachi: Do not worry little brother.
*Sasuke looks into Itachi’s eyes, with Itachi immediately capturing Sasuke in Tsukuyomi.*
Itachi: I have to do this while I have what little time I do have, Sasuke. What questions do you have?
*Scene switches to the Kages battling Madara*
Madara: Hmmph…
*Madara smirks and then reverts his eyes back to EMS.*
Madara yells: Izanami!!!!
*All the Kages look at Madara’s direction as there is now a cloud of smoke. As the smoke clears, Madara walks through the remaining smoke.*
Gaara: It can’t be.
Ei: What?!?
Oonoki: Impossible….
Tsunade: I had only heard fairy tales about Izanami and Izanagi.
Mei: Look at his eyes.
*Madara is shown completely revived. Scene switches back to Itachi and Sasuke in Tsukuyomi.*
Sasuke: So that’s why you did it?
Itachi: Yes.
Sasuke: And he helped you?
*Itachi nods yes.*
Sasuke: Then tell me one more thing.
*Itachi looks at Sasuke intently.*
Sasuke: Would you do it again?
Itachi: Yes.
Sasuke: That’s all I needed to know.
*Sasuke goes EMS mode and breaks Tsukuyomi. Itachi starts to wither away. The next few panels show the edos withering away.*
Itachi: Good bye, brother.
*As Itachi disappears, Sasuke flickers out of the cave, heading back to his destination. The next panel shows Kabuto, with his board and Anko on the ground.*
Kabuto: That’s how you kill two birds with one stone.

End
Old 08-29-2013, 03:35 PM   #1407
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Revival

*Scene shows Madara looking down at the 5 Kages.*
Madara: I grow weary of your pathetic existence. It seems my attention is needed elsewhere.

*Madara makes a handsign, and then a puff of smoke is all that is left. The 5 Kages jump to where Madara was and look at each other.*
Ei: Son-of-a-bitch….
Oonoki: We’d better use this time wisely and regroup.
Gaara: Aye, but what about Naruto and Bee?
Tsunade: We had all reinforcements head to that direction.
Oonoki: But Madara had a purpose in leaving us. Maybe it has to do with Naruto and Bee.
Ei: It’s settled. Kazekage, Tsuchikage, can you carry them?
*Ei nods over to Mei and Tsunade, with both Gaara and Oonoki nodding approval*
Ei: Good, I’ll go ahead of you.
*Ei charges up his raiton armour and flashes out of the scene, as Oonoki takes Tsunade, while Gaara gets Mei. Scene changes to a forest with Suigetsu and Juugo walking down a path.*
Juugo: So what’s on that scroll?
Suigetsu: A lot of stuff. It’s like the damn man knew everything would play out like this?
Juugo: Wha….
Suigetsu: Orochimaru is still alive… sort of.
*Scene switches to Amegakure, with Kabuto pulling Anko’s body along a path to a small shack.*
Kabuto: Jiraya-sama… who’da thunk? kukukuku….
*Kabuto drags Anko’s body into the shack. Next panel switches back to Suigetsu and Juugo.*
Juugo: You mean….
Suigetsu: Yup. He knew Sasuke would betray him. He knew Sasuke would come after us. He knew he would join Akatsuki. The bastard knew all of this and then some.
Juugo: So how is he alive?
Suigetsu: Kabuto… and I know where he is.
Juugo: Are you going to tell Sasuke?
Suigetsu: Maybe…
*Scene switches to Tobi, Naruto, and Bee.*
Tobi: To think, this brat has pushed me this far.
*Panel focuses on Naruto panting.*
Naruto: Ok…. *Naruto takes a deep breath*
Naruto: Get ready.
*Naruto looks up with sage eyes. He flickers to Tobi and tries a roundhouse kick that just phases through Tobi. As the roundhouse kick is about end, he follows through with a swinging backfist that phases through Tobi as well.*
Tobi: Tenshou Banin.
*Naruto is pushed back. Tobi moves his head to the right a little, and small projectile misses its mark.*
Bee: Damn, and that was my favorite pencil, too.
*Tobi does a handsign and Gedo Mazo rises up and gets in a fighting stance.*
Tobi: It’s time you’ve seen some of my power, Demonic Barrage.
*Gedo Mazo starts puching its fists alternating at Bee, with each punch releasing a burst of energy that is starting to reign down on Bee. Bee tries to dodge the attack, and is successful until it seems the last one is about to hit its mark.*
Kakashi: Kamui!!!
*The last burst disappears with Kakashi’s jutsu. Kakashi falls to a knee.*
Kakashi: Sorry I couldn’t be of service earlier, Bee-dono.
*Bee flickers over to Kakashi and Gai.*
Bee: It’s all good in the hood. But we need to be ready for round 2.
*Gedo Mazo leaps in the air crashes down attempting a double hammer fist on the trio. Bee flickers out carrying both Kakashi and Gai.*
Bee: Now we even.
*Scene focuses back on Tobi and Naruto. We see clone after clone after clone, going at Tobi with rasengans that are just phasing through Tobi.*
Naruto in thought: I know I can’t beat him this way, but it will buy us some time for Kakashi sensei to come up with a plan.
Kurama: You can’t come up with anything, what an idiot.
Naruto: Cut me some slack here.
*Kurama gets a shocked expression on his face*
Kurama: It can’t be.
*Scene switches back to Tobi.*
Tobi: This is going to be fun.
*The scene shows a panoramic view of the battlefield around Naruto. We see Madara walking up behind him, with Tobi in front of him.*
Tobi and Madara: Shinra Tensai!!!!!
*Both jutsus are used at the same time on Naruto, causing him to be squashed from the front and back. Meanwhile Gedo Mazo is trying to stomp on Bee, Kakashi, and Gai.*
Bee: We are royally fucked here man!
*Naruto grimaces in pain as the two forces almost crush him, and then there is burst of bright light, blinding everyone. Gedo Mazo even stops shielding its eyes from the energy. Then a bolt of lightning is seen striking Gedo Mazo in one eye.*
Ei: I can’t even leave you alone for a little while.
Bee: Oh shit! He’s pissed.
*With the eye being shattered, Shukaku starts to take form on the battlefield. As the brightness begins to die down, we see Naruto in Kurama stage 1.*
Kurama: Sorry, but this all I have left after those two jutsus.
Naruto: It’s more than enough.
*Kurama smiles. Scene focuses back on Madara, Tobi, and Naruto.*
Madara: So this is the kyuubi brat.

End.
Old 08-29-2013, 03:36 PM   #1408
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Reunion

*Shukaku roars at the three (Naruto, Tobi, and Madara). Meanwhile, Bee and Ei are getting Kakashi and Gai away from the field. We then see the beginning of the reinforcements gathering in the location.*
Ei: You…. *Ei points to Ino.* Do you know any medical ninjutsu?
Ino: Aye.
Ei: Then tend to these two. *Ei points to Kakashi and Gai.*
Unknown: Kakashi-sensei…
*Sakura lands next to Kakashi.*
Sakura: I’ll tend to Kakashi-sensei, you take care of Gai-sensei. Where’s Naruto?
Kakashi: Fighting both Madaras.
*Hinata comes in at the mention of this.*
Hinata: Naruto-kun. To think you’ve come this far.
Rock Lee: He’s not alone.
Bee: You have no idea bushy brows.
Ei: Who here is fast?
*Rock Lee raises his hand. Ei points at Shikamaru.*
Ei: You’re Shikaku’s boy. Come up with a strategy for us three while we try to deal with that thing. *Ei points to Gedo Mazo with his thumb over his shoulder.*
Shikamaru: Aye sir.
*Scene focuses back on Madara and Tobi*
Madara: Give it to me.
Tobi: As you wish.
*Tobi tosses Madara his legendary fan. Madara catches it, suddenly make a grand fireball jutsu. He swings the fan to increase the jutsus power and range, sending it towards Naruto.*
Unknown: Suiton-Great Waterfall jutsu.
*Scene focuses on Mei and she aims her waterfall at the fireball, extinguishing it.*
Madara: You little flies!!!
*Madara swings his fan, and the wave of wind hits Oonoki and Gaara, knocking them of balance, causing them to fall to the ground. All of sudden we see a puff of smoke, and then Katsuya, with the four remaining Kages standing on her.*
Madara: That should stop them for a while now.
Tobi: Don’t forget about him.
Madara: I’ll take care of him right here.
*Madara turns back to Naruto, seeing that he is holding a huge fuuton rasenshuriken in his hand. Madara grimaces.*
Madara: You cannot beat me boy!
Naruto: We’ll see about that.
*Naruto throws the FRS at Madara. As the jutsu reaches Madara, he swings his fan, which delays the FRS from expanding for a moment. Tobi rushes in and phases Madara out with him. Once the crater is clear of all dust and smoke, Naruto is looking for both of them. Scene switches to Ei, Bee, and Lee.*
Ei: Can you handle this by yourself for a little while, bushy brows.
Lee: Aye.
Ei: Let’s go Bee. Let’s end it here.
*Bee and Ei flicker out. Scene changes back to Naruto looking for Tobi and Madara. Naruto gets shocked look on his face, and the scene changes to Naruto’s mind.*
Madara: Unbelievable. Hello…. my pet.
Kurama: I am no longer your pet.
Madara: Yes, you are.
*Scene switches back to Shukaku running amock on the battlefield, shooting energy blasts in every direction.*
Oonoki: What should we do?
Gaara: Let me handle this. Protect our troops.
*Gaara stands on a sand discuss, and floats over to Shukaku. Shukaku calms down and stares at Gaara. Scene switches to Gaara’s mind.*
Gaara: Hello Shukaku.
Shukaku: Hmmph.
Gaara: I cannot let you hurt anyone.
Shukaku: You’ll never control me. I’ll never be used by your village again.
Gaara: You are right. But I can’t let you harm anyone.
*Scene shows the two on the battlefield.*
Shukaku: Then you’ll have to finish me first! Fuuton Bombardment!
*Shukaku shoots several wind bombs at Gaara. Gaara uses his sand to block the bombs, but the explosions are blowing holes in his defense.*
Shukaku: Ever since he left, everyone has tried to control me. No longer, now that I am free.
*Shukaku whips his tail at Gaara, knocking him off balance. As Gaara is trying to regain his composure, Shukaku tries to pounce on Gaara. Scene switches back to Naruto’s mind.*
Madara: Now you’re mine.
*Madara switches to his ems. He then has a shocked expression on his face.*
Madara: How can this be?
*Scene shows Kurama being protected by what was thought to be the rikudo cage that locked Kurama in.*
Madara: Who would know about this!?! Who would know how to keep him from me?
Naruto: My parents. *Naruto walks into the fray.*
Naruto: Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzamaki!
*Madara grimaces.*
Madara: This is not over yet kyuubi brat!
*Madara vanishes out of Naruto’s mind. Scene switches back to Shukaku and Gaara, as Gaara is pinned down by Shukaku. Gaara is using his ultimate defense, while Shukaku keeps trying to blast through with fuuton blasts.*
Shukaku: You are finished, Gaara!
*Gaara summons all the sand on the battlefield to his location, encasing Shukaku’s two rear legs and tail.*
Gaara: Sand Coffin!!!!
*Shukaku yelps loudly, and then continues to roar. Gaara crawls out from under Shukaku, and flies back up to Shukaku’s level on his discuss.*
Shukaku: You bastard.
Gaara: I don’t want to fight you, but I will not let you harm my comrades.
*Scene switches back to Tobi and Madara in the forest.*
Tobi: So….
Madara: Somehow he is blocked from me.
Tobi: Not to worry Madara-sama, I have a substitute for the juubi.
Madara: What about him?
*Madara points to Shukaku.*
Tobi: No, but we can get him back easily.
*Tobi walks right up to Madara.*
Madara: I grow impatient….
*All of a sudden, both Ei and Bee are attempting their double lariat on Madara. But Tobi phased him out just as the jutsu was about to connect. Tobi and Madara disappear from the area.*

End.
Old 08-29-2013, 03:37 PM   #1409
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

A Fox and a Hound

*Scene shows Ei and Bee’s double lariat going through Madara’s neck as he disappears with Tobi. The scene switches over to Shukaku and Gaara and wind jutsus and sand jutsus collide creating a huge dust cloud on the battlefield.*
Shukaku in thought: The little bastard can’t see me anymore, now’s my chance.
*Madara drops down infront of Shukaku.*
Madara: I don’t think so, pup.
*Shukaku has a shocked expression on his face. *
Shukaku: I know you, but I’ve never seen you before. You are him, Uchiha Madara, yes?!
Madara: You’re my bitch now!
*Madara activates EMS gaining control of Shukaku. Scene switches to Shukaku’s mind, showing Madara putting Shukaku under a genjutsu. All of sudden Madara evades a Oodama rasengan from Naruto.*
Madara: How can you….
Kurama: Because of me!
*Kurama roars, sending a shockwave at Shukaku, knocking him out of the genjutsu. Scene switches back to Madara on the battlefield.*
Madara: Seal him away again.
Tobi: Aye!
*Scene focuses back to Shukaku’s mind.*
Shukaku: What is the meaning of this Kurama?
Kurama: Know your place Shukaku. You were always his beloved pup, but there is a reason I am the kyuubi.
*Shukaku cowers down a bit.*
*Kurama sighes*: Sorry. Things have changed.
*Naruto walks up to Shukaku in stage 1 Kurama cloak.*
Naruto: Hi, I’m….
Shukaku: I know who you are. Don’t think I have forgotten brat!
Naruto: Uhm…. sorry about that back then.
*Scene flashes back to the battle between Gaara and Naruto at the chuunin exams.*
Shukaku: Seeing you like this though…. is he the one Kurama?
*Kurama nods his head.*
Shukaku: Step forward then.
*Naruto steps forward holding out his fist. Shukaku bumps fists with Naruto.*
Shukaku: Tell me, why didn’t Gaara try to kill me in our fight?!
Naruto: We’re different now. Bee, Gaara, and myself, we fight for each other…. and you.
*Scene switches back to the battlefield, showing Lee releasing the 5th gate, attacking Gedo Mazo.*
Madara: Must I do everything myself?
Tobi: We must dispose of that trash before I can have Gedo Mazo reseal Shukaku.
Madara: Fine.
*Madara flickers over to Lee’s location, sending Lee flying with a side kick.*
Madara shouts: NOW!!!!
*Tobi does some handsigns, with the chains coming from Gedo Mazo to drag Shukaku back in. Scene switches to Shukaku’s mind.*
Shukaku: Will we meet again, brother?
Kurama: If we have any say, yes!
*The mental connection is broken, and Shukaku is resealed in Gedo Mazo.*
Tobi: Might I suggest a retreat?
Madara: After this… *Madara activates his rinnegan* Banshou Tennin!!! *Madara reverts his eyes back to EMS as numerous reinforcements are being pulled towards Madara including the Konoha rookie 9* Amerterasu!!!!!
*The scene focuses on everyones shocked expressions as they watch those being pulled to the Amerterasu.*
Kakashi: Kamui!!!!!
*Kakashi absorbs the Amerterasu, thus falling forward being drained of chakra. Tsunade rushes to Kakashi.*
Tsunade: Kakashi!?!?
*Tobi phases out with Madara and Gedo Mazo.*
Ei returning with Bee: Is everyone ok?
Gaara returning: I am.
Tsunade: We need to get Kakashi to a medic tent.
*Naruto walks over to the group*
Naruto: Watch out Granny Tsunade.
Naruto in thought: Can we do this Kurama?
Kurama: You have much to learn, Naruto.
*Naruto goes full Kurama mode, shocking everyone.*
Tsunade: But when….
*Naruto places his hand on Kakashi’s shoulder, sending his chakra into Kakashi. Kakashi looks up at Naruto.*
Kakashi: You cease to amaze me.
Oonoki: Tsunade…. we need to talk, pronto.
Naruto: About what?
Oonoki: You!

End.
Old 08-29-2013, 03:37 PM   #1410
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Regrouping Part 1

*The Scene is back at AF headquarters. In a huge theater room, you see all the Kages at a table with Shukaku, Shikamaru, Bee, and Naruto. You see all the remaining main characters in the crowd.*
Oonoki: The status quo is no longer.
Tsunade: What do you mean?
Oonoki pointing at Naruto: THIS!!!!!!
Ei: Elaborate Tsuchikage.
Oonoki: Princess Tsunade, how much do you know about the Rikudo Sennin?
Tsunade: Only that it’s a myth.
Oonoki goes shit-faced: HELLO!!!!!!! Your own Jinchuuriki!
Naruto in thought to Kurama: Can you fill me in Kurama?
Kurama: Naruto, you are a descendant of RS. Not directly, but your lineage can be traced back to him. What Madara told you about RS and his two sons is true. You are a descendant from the younger son. All Uchihas are descendants from the older son.
*Scene switches back to the conference room as Kakashi walks up to the table.*
Kakashi: I have some information, all be it, I don’t know how reliable it is considering the source.
Tsunade in shock: What do you mean Kakashi?
Kakashi: During the Kage summit; Yamato, Naruto, and myself, journeyed to the land of Iron. Naruto wanted to speak with Raikage and request that he let Sasuke be spared.
Ei: What a fool.
Kakashi: During that trip we had a visit from the masked Madara.
*Ei cocks an eyebrow like the Rock from WWE Raw. Everyone else leans in.*
Kakashi: Madara told us of RS, and his two sons. One with “eyes”, seeking power as the answer to our problem; and one with “body”, seeking love as the answer to our problem. He mentioned how all Uchihas are descendants of the elder son, the son with eyes. He mentioned how all Senju were descendants of the younger son, the son with the body.
*Scene focuses on Tsunade as she has a revelation.*
Tsunade: So that means….
Kakashi: Yes…. Naruto is a descendant of the younger son… and he is the Toad Sage.
Ei: So what does all this mean?
Kakashi: Madara also told us that the elder son and younger son will always battle, until one is finished.
Ei: So….
Oonoki: This all goes back to Konoha. Did you not have any idea about all of this, Princess Tsunade?
*Tsunade shakes her head. Scene goes back to conversation between Naruto and Kurama.*
Kurama: What they don’t know is that there is more to the story. As you were told earlier, all of us bijuu were part of another massive entity, the juubi. I don’t know if we will become the juubi again, at least not with you. But before RS passed, he told us that one would come and lead us down the right path. That’s you Naruto. You’re going to bring peace to this accursed world and to us bijuu.
*Scene goes back to the table.*
Oonoki: We’ve all heard that the RS was the creator of all jutsus. But as Tsuchikage, I knew more than the rest of my village. We knew that half of the power of RS was in Konoha. We just didn’t know if it was the byakugan or sharigan.
Ei: We assumed it was the byakugan, because we were told that the sharigan was genetic mutation of it.
Mei: But why did you say you knew that half the power was in Konoha?
Oonoki looks down: Because we did something horrible. *Oonoki looks straight at Ei.*
Ei: We had a joint venture with the Rock village a long time ago. The Rock and the Cloud believed the other half resided elsewhere, but that it was unattainable.
Tsunade: You mean….
Oonoki: Yes, we were the ones who destroyed the Whirlpool Village. When we discovered that the other half of his power was bodily, we doubted it could be attained. So instead of having it for ourselves, we made sure no one could have it.
*Naruto has shit-faced look on his face. Tsunade looks at Naruto. All of the Kages look at Naruto now. All of them go shit-faced when they realize Naruto’s surname.*
Oonoki: I am sorry Naruto. I promise to see this war through, and once it is over, I yield my life to you.
Ei: So do I.
Naruto: It’s ok. Had you not done what you did, my parents may have not met.
Kurama to Naruto: We have training to do now.
*Naruto starts to leave the conference room. Shikaku looks at Shikamaru and nods at him to go after Naruto. All of the Konoha 12 get up and go after Naruto. Both Oonoki and Ei look down. Bee walks up to Ei and puts his hand on Ei’s shoulder.*
Bee: Don’t worry. He’s leaving for a different reason than you think.
Ei: How do you know?
Tsunade and Kakashi together: We just do.
Bee: But I’m not sure I can help him now. It’s something he must do on his own.
Mei: What do you mean?
Bee: Me and Eight-o are a great team. When I go full bijuu mode, we take on his body. When Naruto and the kyuubi go full bijuu mode, Eight-o says he looks like RS.
Gaara: So he’s surpassed us all then?!
Bee: I would say so.
Tsunade smiling: And to think, he’s still a genin.
*The rest of the Kages go shit-faced.*

End.