One piece 719 - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > One Piece Series > One Piece Manga

One Piece Manga Talk about the manga series One Piece here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-29-2013, 02:16 PM   #16
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,770 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: One piece 719

Luffy and Don Chinjou fighting side by side would hilariously awesome.

Wonder what Jesus will do now that he know's Luffy is there. Will he act alone and try to fight Luffy or will he let Blackbeard know.

One thing's for certain, I think we'll finally see the full strength of the Straw Hat's two years of training come to fruition in this arc.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-29-2013, 04:49 PM   #17
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Dfla's organization is the plot equivalent of Croc's BW only they operate on a global scale and their power and influence make it possible. If the SHs and Heart pirates (assuming they come into the fold) are not pushed to the blink it will be highly disappointing.

As for Chinjao helping the Shs I can see it happening since logic dictates that he should be thankful to Luffy for returning some of his power, but it could go much further than that. With all the Marine/WG entities in the island this could turn into a huge battle between the pirates in DR and the authorities.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 04:56 PM   #18
icedraon620
God of Tanukis

icedraon620 is on a distinguished roadicedraon620 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
As for Chinjao helping the Shs I can see it happening since logic dictates that he should be thankful to Luffy for returning some of his power, but it could go much further than that. With all the Marine/WG entities in the island this could turn into a huge battle between the pirates in DR and the authorities.
We have to keep in mind that most of the contenders have gone missing somewhere under the Col./Factory. Assuming SHs and Dwarves free these people, we could expect to see some sort of uprising on the island.
Old 08-30-2013, 12:45 AM   #19
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

It seems quite obvious that this is Oda's ploy...you have so many names under one Country. Admirals, Vice Admirals,Marines, Cp0, Warlords, Dofla family crew and their henchmen

vs

Sh's-Heart pirates alliance, dwarves-dwarf army, human-toys, humans, pirates,

It would seem that the alliance is weak compared. I have a feeling either one of the Govts agents will turn on the WG/Marines or somebody else is heading to Dressarosa to help the SH's. The power scale def does not favor SH and company. So it will come down to a power struggle and even a struggle over ruler of the kingdom when its all said and done. Dofla thinks he has planned everything out but he didn't think by the end of this skirmish he would sit without a crown or place to call his own. Doflas own vanity and self confidence will be his downfall. I think whom ever wins the Mera Mera fruit will help the alliance out.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 02:50 AM   #20
CrustaceaN
-

CrustaceaN is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Dfla's organization is the plot equivalent of Croc's BW only they operate on a global scale and their power and influence make it possible. If the SHs and Heart pirates (assuming they come into the fold) are not pushed to the blink it will be highly disappointing.

I think Fujitora foresaw(lol) that hence his commands to that one Marine Officer during his revelation.

I still think there is more the SH's need to show.
While Luffy's punch was good, I'm still far from impressed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
It seems quite obvious that this is Oda's ploy...you have so many names under one Country. Admirals, Vice Admirals,Marines, Cp0, Warlords, Dofla family crew and their henchmen

vs

Sh's-Heart pirates alliance, dwarves-dwarf army, human-toys, humans, pirates,

It would seem that the alliance is weak compared. I have a feeling either one of the Govts agents will turn on the WG/Marines or somebody else is heading to Dressarosa to help the SH's. The power scale def does not favor SH and company. So it will come down to a power struggle and even a struggle over ruler of the kingdom when its all said and done. Dofla thinks he has planned everything out but he didn't think by the end of this skirmish he would sit without a crown or place to call his own. Doflas own vanity and self confidence will be his downfall. I think whom ever wins the Mera Mera fruit will help the alliance out.
I still think the SH's are being majorly underestimated here.
The M3 are still yet to go all out.
CrustaceaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 03:04 AM   #21
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrustaceaN View Post
I still think the SH's are being majorly underestimated here. The M3 are still yet to go all out.

Homie you're talking about alot of power...yeah sure the Sh's alone have grown tremendously in the past two years...(this is even was Don was talking about) Being that this will turn into a Pirates vs Marines battle toward the end...I don't see Luffy just yet beating someone on Fujitora's level. We just saw Law beat Vice Admiral Vergo..and is up against the fence against Dofla. This arc pretty much sums up the current power levels of all the fighters. This will really test everyone's strength. Also I am not saying they won't succeed..I am saying someone will help them. I am thinking outside source or maybe even Fuji helps them out. What I am saying is it will come down to the bitter end and will take every bit of what they have to beat these douches. The main three....the most Luffy can do at this point is go full body armament hardening like Vergo...Zoro has yet to do anything but could use more moves...Sanji fought against Vergo and hurt his shin. Not only that but Luffy is fighting his ass off right now and depending on how long this draws out could be exhausted by the time the real fighting begins.

Last edited by apacolypz; 08-30-2013 at 03:06 AM.
Old 08-30-2013, 03:54 AM   #22
CrustaceaN
-

CrustaceaN is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Homie you're talking about alot of power...yeah sure the Sh's alone have grown tremendously in the past two years...(this is even was Don was talking about) Being that this will turn into a Pirates vs Marines battle toward the end...I don't see Luffy just yet beating someone on Fujitora's level.
From what we've seen thus far, I could say Fujitora/Doflamingo are nowhere near capable of matching what Luffy has shown post-TS(get where I'm going with this?).
Quote:
We just saw Law beat Vice Admiral Vergo..and is up against the fence against Dofla. This arc pretty much sums up the current power levels of all the fighters. This will really test everyone's strength.
That's the thing that OP Fandom(in general) need to stop fucking around with when it comes to OP, Power/Strength Levels. OP has a very broad aspect of strength considering no one character stays the same strength from chapter to chapter, which includes(sadly to say) Buggy. It's not typical Shounen where there is a category or set level of strength.
For example, is Smoker/Vergo/Garp/Marineford War Arc VA's all the same level in strength? Fuck no they aren't, they just have the same rank.

Law was against the fence in almost an even worse condition(partly due to his heart being away from him) against Vergo.

This arc hasn't summed up shit in terms of power levels. This arc has just fucked up Haki explanations even more.

Quote:
Also I am not saying they won't succeed..I am saying someone will help them. I am thinking outside source or maybe even Fuji helps them out. What I am saying is it will come down to the bitter end and will take every bit of what they have to beat these douches.
I wouldn't say Fuji. He seems like someone who abides by the rules, but wouldn't that be something. Meteor on Law then the dude says, "Whoops wrong target" bam screw you DD.

I'm going for a collaborated effort between the Pirates vs Don Quixote fams and Marines.
Like Fujitora stated, there are a lot of big named Pirates in the Arena. One just got his head whooped back into shape and I think he'll be expressing gratitude to Garps grandson very soon.
Quote:
The main three....the most Luffy can do at this point is go full body armament hardening like Vergo...Zoro has yet to do anything but could use more moves...Sanji fought against Vergo and hurt his shin.
Latest SBS stated that Luffy's Haki specialty is COtC, Zoro's is CoA, Sanji's being CoO.
Now we've seen Luffy's Haki usage, and he did state back in PH that Zoro and Sanji can clad themselves in Haki(implying Sanji is capable of CoA) then we've yet to see Zoro do ultimate CoA damage, same with Sanji(although we did see tiny glimpses back on PH).

Now I'm of the popular theory among OP Fandom that Zoro and Sanji are potential COtC users.

Anyhow, Imagine Luffy going Full Body Armament, using his Soru Speed at the size of G3?
Imagine Zoro Armament Hardening all three Swords or even using black fists for swordless style?
Diamble Jamble Armament hardening?

The M3 are yet to display these simple things(even though the possibility of them being shown at all are slim).
Quote:
Not only that but Luffy is fighting his ass off right now and depending on how long this draws out could be exhausted by the time the real fighting begins.
And this is probably something I agree with. This is part of Doflamingo's plan because the only evidence he has of Luffy fighting is back at Marineford and possibly on PH. Exhaust the lil fucker and he'll be easy prey.

Last edited by CrustaceaN; 08-30-2013 at 03:55 AM.
CrustaceaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 04:58 AM   #23
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
From what we've seen thus far, I could say Fujitora/Doflamingo are nowhere near capable of matching what Luffy has shown post-TS(get where I'm going with this?).
You are saying then Luffy is >Law, Fujitora and Doflamingo? really?
Luffy is strong but not that strong...

Quote:
That's the thing that OP Fandom(in general) need to stop fucking around with when it comes to OP, Power/Strength Levels. OP has a very broad aspect of strength considering no one character stays the same strength from chapter to chapter, which includes(sadly to say) Buggy. It's not typical Shounen where there is a category or set level of strength.
For example, is Smoker/Vergo/Garp/Marineford War Arc VA's all the same level in strength? Fuck no they aren't, they just have the same rank.
Quote:
Law was against the fence in almost an even worse condition(partly due to his heart being away from him) against Vergo.
Quote:
This arc hasn't summed up shit in terms of power levels. This arc has just fucked up Haki explanations even more.
I never said due to their title that they are equal in power....I said simply the power levels since PH have been grounded and room for improvement will present itself for the next arc. Yeah they kinda destroyed Haki a bit but he also expanded upon it. Also Law isn't fighting for his heart. He is fighting over CC's heart.

Quote:
I wouldn't say Fuji. He seems like someone who abides by the rules, but wouldn't that be something. Meteor on Law then the dude says, "Whoops wrong target" bam screw you DD.

I'm going for a collaborated effort between the Pirates vs Don Quixote fams and Marines.
Like Fujitora stated, there are a lot of big named Pirates in the Arena. One just got his head whooped back into shape and I think he'll be expressing gratitude to Garps grandson very soon.
Basically what I said...Pirates vs the Family, crew marines and Admiral...though Croc helped Luffy, Robin turned, Mr. 2 and Mr. 3 turned and helped Luffy....it should not surprise you that Fujitora would...the way he spoke to Luffy in the bar still gives me hope that he will. His character seems to be one of reason...Ajioki and Smoker are men of reason as well...

Quote:
Latest SBS stated that Luffy's Haki specialty is COtC, Zoro's is CoA, Sanji's being CoO.
Now we've seen Luffy's Haki usage, and he did state back in PH that Zoro and Sanji can clad themselves in Haki(implying Sanji is capable of CoA) then we've yet to see Zoro do ultimate CoA damage, same with Sanji(although we did see tiny glimpses back on PH).

Now I'm of the popular theory among OP Fandom that Zoro and Sanji are potential COtC users.

Anyhow, Imagine Luffy going Full Body Armament, using his Soru Speed at the size of G3?
Imagine Zoro Armament Hardening all three Swords or even using black fists for swordless style?
Diamble Jamble Armament hardening?

The M3 are yet to display these simple things(even though the possibility of them being shown at all are slim).
In PH is was stated that all three can use Haki...you will have to point out to me where it breaks down what each is capable of...Luffy obviously can use all forms of Haki....It to my knowledge was never hinted that Zoro or Sanji could clad themselves in Haki armament.

Quote:
And this is probably something I agree with. This is part of Doflamingo's plan because the only evidence he has of Luffy fighting is back at Marineford and possibly on PH. Exhaust the lil fucker and he'll be easy prey.
I mean you would have to agree Dofla is using the Mera Mera to entrap Luffy...he is giving him a battle royal to fight in just to corner him.

Last edited by apacolypz; 08-30-2013 at 05:08 AM.
Old 08-31-2013, 04:47 AM   #24
icedraon620
God of Tanukis

I starting to wonder what is in store for the SHs after this arc. I don't believe this situation to be one that they're going to lose or need to retreat from. Oda definitely has some shady tricks up his sleeve to make this interesting. I'm hoping that after the fact the Dwarves will regain the Kingdom and then name it a territory of the SHs. Also Dofla and crew are forced to leave/ answer to whoever really has the power.
Old 08-31-2013, 12:10 PM   #25
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

one word "Kaido"
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 06:53 AM   #26
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pritha View Post
one word "Kaido"
You think Kaido will appear in this arc Pritha or are you suggesting Kaido holds the real power behind Dressarosa?
Old 09-02-2013, 11:57 AM   #27
Pritha
Chuunin

am saying, kaido is what waiting for SH's after this arc
Old 09-02-2013, 03:59 PM   #28
icedraon620
God of Tanukis

Well yeah but I meant something along the lines of their relationship with all the players Dressarosa and their standing with the WG. There's a lot of big names involved that are going to target the SHs depending on what happens.
Old 09-02-2013, 05:03 PM   #29
Pritha
Chuunin

ohh my bad... guess chinjoa will become an ally, he will protect luffy at a critical portion of his fight with dofla.
Old 09-03-2013, 05:46 PM   #30
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Its obvious that all of these former foes will be beside Luffy to aid him at some point in the future. Ya heard it here first, the collaboration from Aokiji's, down to the silly crew that Luffy Don'd the Afro to box the Capt., will all be beside Luffy like those with Whitebeard at Marinford. Luffy's collaboration will make Marineford look like childsplay. I suspect the person that may be in Ace's shoes in the future will be Zoro (but I don't know how he'd get caught in the first place, it would take an epic force to subdue him), Ussopp, or maybe even somebody like the Snake Princess that's in love with him, oh yeah Hancock... I can see the WG just getting tired of her, and allow whomever to mow her country down, and capture her, put her on display to show they're power.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote