Naruto 644 For Real Ya'll - Page 8 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-30-2013, 09:13 PM   #106
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Naruto 644 For Real Ya'll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
I'll just leave this here.

Unlike Minatoe's ass which needed mass preparation to teleport a few thousand at most, the Flash ran back and forth transporting 500 thousand people by carrying 1-2 at a time away from the blast zone, and that ain't even close to being his fastest speed.

Where yo shivs now biatch ?
<333333333

Don't forget Flash can vibrate through solid matter, so Minato couldn't physically touch him even if he wanted to.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-30-2013, 10:31 PM   #107
Senkradlol
Chuunin

Senkradlol is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
<333333333

Don't forget Flash can vibrate through solid matter, so Minato couldn't physically touch him even if he wanted to.
Inb4

So you're saying he's like Tobi, but Minato hit tobi
Senkradlol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 10:33 PM   #108
MrBIG
Genin

MrBIG is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobiIsTheBest View Post
Hashirama and Madara are the strongest ninjas for now but Kishi's going to obviously make Naruto and Sasuke stronger. It's been leading to this outcome a LONG time ago.

Besides, I don't understand the whole idea of arguing over power levels in manga :S Especially on Naruto where the power levels are never kept constant and the writer fails to stay on his word. For example, you remember when Orochimaru summoned the 1st and 2nd to fight the 3rd? If it were the same 1st and 2nd from right now the third would have died almost instantly. Instead the fight lasted long. I think at that time Kishi didn't have the whole "Hashirama's OP and was the strongest ninja to ever be alive" at that time.
I don't know if it was pointed out in the manga or if it was in the anime instead, but Oro's Edo tensei at the time wasn't perfect and the first and second came back severely weakened compared to when they were alive.
MrBIG is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 11:52 PM   #109
jeanericuser
Predictomatic 9000

Thanked 1,063 Times in 238 Posts
jeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enough

Quote:
<333333333

In the case of the flash though he can't just do it instantly. It has to be a conscious decision on his part so its based mostly on reflex action when a threat is about to happen. If Minato some how managed to catch the flash completely off guard without any physical warning than he could potentially kill him. Then again a lot of shinobi in naruto could easily kill the flash if they caught him off guard. He isn't exactly what I would call the most resilient of heroes in the DC universe.
jeanericuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 12:38 AM   #110
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

No one in Nardo can tag the flash, his reactions are inconceivably higher than their verse.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (08-31-2013)
Old 08-31-2013, 12:40 AM   #111
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

@jeanericuser.

Not sure if serious? I guess if Minato crept up on Flash while he was sleeping he might be able to kill him, but even that isn't a given.

I'd suggest you read up a little on his abilities. The phasing ability aside, the speed at which his five senses are able to perceive the world around him makes everything look like it's sitting still. At full speed, a drop of water dripping out of a faucet looks like it's taking hours to hit the ground.

Comparing Flash to anybody in this manga is just laughable. If minato were to even blink, then in the fraction of a second his eyelids were closed Flash would murder him 100 times over, and surprise butt rape the entire shinobi alliance.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (09-02-2013)
Old 08-31-2013, 01:02 PM   #112
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Oh boy, another Minato vs Hashirama debate and KYF is still on those delusional "killed by a kunai" and "Minato can't be touched" arguments. Still waiting on Minato vs Cúchulainn that doesn't come with "derp, i don't know him, derp" even after I gave all the abilities.

Shouldn't we do the rational thing and laugh at dem photoshop skills by KYF? I'm crappy at PS, but damn, KYF, that was an eyesore.
Lol, so Hashirama did not prove himself he cna be killed by a kunai by actually committing suicide with just a Kunai until madara stopped him as shown here:

Suck on that!

And about Minato defense, not even able to be touched is supported by the FACT it took A PERFECT JUUBITO sage of six paths just to TOUCH Minato who was already holding back from guilt and only due to his failed kunai defense that left him off balance too.

So tell me again how it's delusion when the manga shows it so clearly. Keep trying to pretend I am the on the one having to delude himself when you are the Olympics gold metal champion of mental gymnastics...

Quote:
Don't bother. KYF thinks Minato's dinky knives makes him invincible. This is the kid who said that the Flash, the fucking Flash, was too slow in comparison to Minato.
Uum, the flash cannot move INSTANTLY Literally!!! Even if the flash can move at the speed of light. It pales in comparison to INSTANTANEOUS Speed over ANY DISTANCE...

Quote:
So far, so good.

A kunai? Really! When has anybody but fodder ninjas been killed by kunai's in this manga.
Yea, but hashiram obviously showed he can be killed by one when he was attempting suicide with a mere kunai.

Quote:
When did he hold back from guilt? Manga panels.
It is obvious that minato feels guilty that he could not save his former student and realize he was the one attacking konoha back then. And just even the mention of "who are you" from Obito was enough to STOP Minato's New jutsu he was about to use as seen here:

And even here minatois trying to TNJ as opposed to actually attacking Obito because he is HOLDING BACK!

And MInato showing his guilt directly:

Quote:
Juubito and Hashirama have 2 completely different jutsu lists. How can you paint them with such a broad brush as if the result would be the same.
SO, power level does not matter in this manga. ANd since Imperfect Juubito has already been CONFIRMED as stronger then hashirama, by hashirama. And mInato as well as his clone so easily tanked the speed spin kicks from imperfect Juubito who is>hashirama canon! Even without any need for hiraishin while trying to concentrate on on using his new jutsu this Minato's hands up for focus.

How is hashirama going to hit mInato when a stronger faster shinobi cannot?

Quote:
On the topic of Minato's kunai failure, I was reminded of a very similar incident. Anybody remember when Team 7 (with Yamato and Sai substituted) had their first reunion with Sasuke!?!?!?
This is the right way to block the attack.

Oh, look. Let me use my kunai.
LOL, you're doing it wrong.

So in terms of tactical sensibility, I guess this means Sai>Yamato! Since Minato made the same flaw Yamato did, then Sai>Yamato. [rage]
LMAO, Minato clearly did not KNOW that the staff of Juubito was made of Bijudama power, none of us did until that Kunai failure. SO trying to act Minato made a mistake when he was just the lab rat testing it. nice try, but yamato's situation is nothing like Minato's. Yamato made a stupid mistake puting a Kunai against a raiton sword. WHile minato used a Kunai against a Juubito staff no one knew was made of Bijuudama energy until the mistake made.

Quote:
Guess what? Hashirama DOES have regenerating abilities. Even greater then what Tsunade can do, and she's survived being impaled by tree trunks and being severed in half. So how is that little kunai going to kill him again.
PROOF Hashirama's regeneration abilities are>tsunade's? Last I checked, that was never said, implied much less shown so obviously you are just trying to use conjecture to make an argument as usual...

And the FACT Hahsirama was going to commit suicie with a MERE KUNAI Proves he can obviously be killed by one and very likely does not have such powerful regeneration abilities like tsunade.

Quote:
And Minato walks on. I don't care how much he FTG's around the place. Eventually he'll run out of energy and stop. Then it's game over. That's what any good fight really comes down to in the end. Stamina and chakra. Minato barely had enough chakra to seal half the damn kyuubi with his own wife keeping it locked down for him. Hashirama keeps the kyuubi on a leash solo, and even said he has more chakra then Kyuubi, Minato, and his retarded ass son combined. That's okay though. Keep fapping towards your favorite character, and ignore reasoning altogether.
LMAO, SO by some MAGIC hashirama will just avoid being TOUCHED by Minato that is so fast he cannot even track his movements much less defend against them. ANd since ALL Minato has to do is TOUCH you and your tagged and fucked. Hashirama cannot possibly hold off Minato long enough for him to run out of chakra before he is tagged and boned.

Thus Minato tagging hashirama which is obviously going to happen coupled with the FACT a Kunai is enough to Kill him, How can MInato NOT WIN. You are making no sense, just fanning hashirama blindly.

Lol, you try to tell me about reasoning while trying to explain to me how mInato will magically not touch hashirama or, run out of chakra despite haing a chakra/stamina level comparable to a senju/uzumaki (he used many time space jutsu beating Obito with a full zetsu body enhancing him, summoned away two bijuudama, the Kyuubi, summoned gamabunta, summoned shiki fuujin, used shiki fuujin Twice to seal away the Kyuubi and still had chakra to leave with naruto)
And somehow Minato will just run out of chakra and get hit by a tehcnique that could not even hit the kages who were so warn out lol...

Yea, tell me about reason.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 08-31-2013 at 01:05 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 01:09 PM   #113
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBIG View Post
I don't know if it was pointed out in the manga or if it was in the anime instead, but Oro's Edo tensei at the time wasn't perfect and the first and second came back severely weakened compared to when they were alive.
That is actually a misconception. Tobirama did not claim that the previous edo summoning of him and his brother was not perfect. ONLY that Oro had perfected edo tensai, which was done before the first time they were revived against hiruzen, and thus brought them back at practically full power.

Therefore, the first time he and hashirama were brought back, they were just as strong because edo tensia was already perfected. I mean, how is Oro going to perfect eod tensai further with his jutsu in the shiki fuujin? Makes no sense.

SO they were always at practically full strength, just likely being held back by Oro because he was toying with hiruzen the whole time anyways.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 08-31-2013, 01:28 PM   #114
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
Uum, the flash cannot move INSTANTLY Literally!!! Even if the flash can move at the speed of light. It pales in comparison to INSTANTANEOUS Speed over ANY DISTANCE...
Le fanboy fantasy.

Btw his top speed is 13 trillion times the speed of light. The mofo raced through space and time all the way to the moment of creation.

Lol Minatoe !!!!

Last edited by Dagoro; 08-31-2013 at 01:31 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-31-2013), Human Rasengan (09-02-2013), Numinous (09-03-2013), platinumrug (08-31-2013)
Old 08-31-2013, 01:45 PM   #115
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Le fanboy fantasy.

Btw his top speed is 13 trillion times the speed of light. The mofo raced through space and time all the way to the moment of creation.

Lol Minatoe !!!!
LMAO, BS! I suppose there was a reason beyond "I make flash do something ridiculous" to explain how flash did this?
Proof?

Although, I forgot how broken certain comic book characters are. Superman being the most broken character ever made. Able to do crazy shit for no other reason then the writers let him.

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 08-31-2013, 01:55 PM   #116
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Anyone seen the episode of Phineas and Ferb where they do the comic convention, and it's the fantasy people versus the sci-fi people? That's what this feels like with people arguing between Minato and Flash. Throw in some hot comic-con babes and this will be thoroughly entertaining.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 02:01 PM   #117
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Quote:
LMAO, BS! I suppose there was a reason beyond "I make flash do something ridiculous" to explain how flash did this?
Proof?
http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Wallace_West_(New_Earth)

Quote:
It appears that the Flash may run at any speed that he thinks is possible. Wally West is by far one of the fastest beings on the planet, and is arguably one of the fastest beings to ever exist (Although the title of "Fastest Man" has been given back to Barry Allen in his return in "Final Crisis"). Theoretically, speeds greater than Mach 10, are dangerous to both the people and to the environment. This speed would still be the equivalent to approximately 2 miles per second, allowing him to cross the United States in about 23 minutes, or circle the world in about 3 hours, but the Speed Force has shown that if needed, Wally West can use it to prevent such effects from occurring, hence why he is able to run at speeds much faster than light on the planet Earth without it having devastating effects on the planet. He can also run across bodies of water and up the sides of buildings. Wally has shown that he can achieve practically any speed he wishes and that there are no limits to his speed. He has been able to casually move beyond the speed of thought, easily move so fast that even an attack moving at the speed of light seems to be standing still and at the same time scans the face of over five hundred thousand people for a specific expression in less than a picosecond. He is able to easily save and carry over half a million people 35 miles away from a Nuclear Warhead that had already detonated including the ones at ground zero in only 100 picoseconds, and even move so fast that he exists everywhere at once. He is able to casually reach speeds such as 500 times the speed of light. He has moved and ran so fast, that he was capable of outrunning and defeating death itself (the Black Flash) by outracing it to the end of time/space, past entropy, the next Big Bang and into the next Universe. His speed is so immeasurable that he has moved and reacted by the attosecond (an attosecond is one quintillionth of a second. To put this in perspective, one attosecond is to one second, what one second is to the age of the universe.), and has even reacted and calculated by the zeptosecond (Which is one trillionth of one billionth of one second.) and has other feats of speed that are immeasurable.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-31-2013), Human Rasengan (09-02-2013), Numinous (09-03-2013), platinumrug (08-31-2013)
Old 08-31-2013, 02:10 PM   #118
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Why do you bold it? We know he has selective reading abilities.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 02:11 PM   #119
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
LMAO, fucking ridiculous? Gotta love how completely broken certain comic book characters are. Able to do crazy shit just because the writers let them.

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 08-31-2013, 02:12 PM   #120
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
Why do you bold it? We know he has selective reading abilities.
LMAO, yea, keep projecting...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA