Naruto 644 For Real Ya'll - Page 9 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2013, 02:50 PM   #121
Spiegel
Pirate King
 
Spiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Grand Line (New World)
Age: 26
Posts: 5,093
Thanks: 1,108
Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 644 For Real Ya'll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
LMAO, fucking ridiculous? Gotta love how completely broken certain comic book characters are. Able to do crazy shit just because the writers let them.
We are still talking about Naruto right? Because I totally agree.
__________________
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
AOTKorby (09-01-2013), ask me anything (08-31-2013), Human Rasengan (09-03-2013), kael03 (09-01-2013), MrBIG (09-01-2013), Numinous (09-03-2013), platinumrug (08-31-2013), Senkradlol (09-01-2013)


Old 08-31-2013, 05:02 PM   #122
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point
 
ninjalostboy95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY, Far Rockaway(currently)
Age: 18
Posts: 5,951
Thanks: 8,421
Thanked 4,706 Times in 2,857 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: Naruto 644 For Real Ya'll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
LMAO, yea, keep projecting...
k. .
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 11:33 PM   #123
MrBIG
Genin
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 169
Thanks: 124
Thanked 96 Times in 54 Posts
MrBIG is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 644 For Real Ya'll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
That is actually a misconception. Tobirama did not claim that the previous edo summoning of him and his brother was not perfect. ONLY that Oro had perfected edo tensai, which was done before the first time they were revived against hiruzen, and thus brought them back at practically full power.

Therefore, the first time he and hashirama were brought back, they were just as strong because edo tensia was already perfected. I mean, how is Oro going to perfect eod tensai further with his jutsu in the shiki fuujin? Makes no sense.

SO they were always at practically full strength, just likely being held back by Oro because he was toying with hiruzen the whole time anyways.
Nah, it was explicitly mentioned that Oro's edo tensei back then wasn't 100%.
http://www.onemanga.me/naruto_manga/620/12/

"this time we were brought back to this world with almost our full power".

The first wasn't strong enough to break away from oro's control during the Hiruzen fight. But now that he's back with practically his full strength, Oroshimaru can barely keep a hold on him.

Quote:
Lol, so Hashirama did not prove himself he cna be killed by a kunai by actually committing suicide with just a Kunai until madara stopped him as shown here
Pretty sure any ninja in the narutoverse could kill themselves with a butter knife if they so chose to.

Harashima does in fact have healing abilities AT LEAST equal to those of Lady Tsunade:
proof: http://www.onemanga.me/naruto_manga/578/6/

Madara: "the same ability Harashima possesed"


Furthermore, even Kabuto aknolwedges that Harashima strenght can't be compared; mentioning him in the same breath as the Sage of the sixth paths:

http://manga.anime-media.com/naruto/575/3/


If that's not enough proof for you, Tobi managed to give Minato hell and I think we can all agree he wasn't even close to Madara's or Harashima's level at the time.

I understand Minato is you're favorite character and he is indeed strong, but your opinion of him is highly exaggerated and bias.

Frankly look at it this way, anything Minato does, Tobirama can do better. Yet Tobirama is considered distant third when he gets compared to Harashima and Madara.


I don't know what else to tell you, but the manga up to now has given us zero indication that Minato is in the same league as Tobirama, Madara or Harashima. Most of things you've said up to now are made-up scenarios.

Harashima's BROTHER invented the Flying Thunder God Technique, the argument that Harashima would have no way to counter it isn't believable.

Plus the thunder god technique suffers from the severe bottle neck that Minato has to tag the people or things he wants to teleport with. I'm guessing in a proper fight Harashima would:

a. Just stop Minato from putting tags anywhere
b. Be smart enough to locate where the tags are set, so he could predict where Minato "jumps" next.
c. wood clones, wood clones everywhere. Instead of dodging minato he would simply let his clones get tagged while he counter attacked.


____________________________

As for the flash vs minato speed debate.
Just stop this now, this isn't even a conversation to be had. Physically speaking (as much as I hate to to adopt these physic principles in mangas and comics) anything traveling at the speed of light reaches it's destination instantaneously.

There wouldn't be a fight. For flash everyone else and everything is standing still. Kunai throwing and tagging people wouldn't even be possible.

Secondly Minato isn't always traveling instaneously. When he reaches his destination he stops and possibly "jumps| again. Unlike Flash who has no such interruption, so Minato would be vulnerable in that slight pause between his "jumps".

Last edited by MrBIG; 09-01-2013 at 12:20 AM.
MrBIG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MrBIG For This Useful Post:
AOTKorby (09-01-2013), ask me anything (09-01-2013), Human Rasengan (09-03-2013), platinumrug (09-02-2013), Senkradlol (09-01-2013)
Old 09-01-2013, 03:37 AM   #124
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage
 
stubborn_d0nkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 23
Posts: 5,162
Thanks: 12,579
Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 644 For Real Ya'll

You guys won't consider the possibility that Tobirama didn't die in the ambush? Okay
__________________
I am THE stubborn_d0nkey, thou shalt not have other stubborn donkeys before me.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide


1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag


2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4



Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4


Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)


Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (09-01-2013), platinumrug (09-02-2013)
Old 09-02-2013, 02:19 PM   #125
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 644 For Real Ya'll

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBIG View Post
Nah, it was explicitly mentioned that Oro's edo tensei back then wasn't 100%.
http://www.onemanga.me/naruto_manga/620/12/

"this time we were brought back to this world with almost our full power".
Your LINK did not work, but this is what I read from a much better translation. "you have indeed perfected edo tensai, but you have made it too efficient. You brought us back at virtually full strength..."

PROOF:

See, there is NO "THIS TIME" meaning that tobirama is referring to Oro's edo tensai in general which was perfected before the first time hashirama and tobirama were revived, thus they were brought back at full strength the first time as well too.
I mena, how does Oro perfect edo tensai even more while his jutsu is in the shiki fuujin, that is impossible.

It was a misconception.

Quote:
The first wasn't strong enough to break away from oro's control during the Hiruzen fight. But now that he's back with practically his full strength, Oroshimaru can barely keep a hold on him.
Oro immediately put control Kunai inside of hashirama and tobirama almost immediately not giving them time to try to break free which he did nto do this time because he did not want to control them like last time. But, unleash them against madara.



thus why hashirama was not able to break free or tobirama talk about them being brought back at full strength pretty much.

Quote:
Quote:
Pretty sure any ninja in the narutoverse could kill themselves with a butter knife if they so chose to.
Harashima does in fact have healing abilities AT LEAST equal to those of Lady Tsunade:
proof: http://www.onemanga.me/naruto_manga/578/6/

Madara: "the same ability Harashima possesed"
The POINT is that hashirama's regeneration is clearly not near the level of tsunade's being able to be killed by a Kunai alone. So many have over estimated his regeneration saying it was the same level as tsunade's without any proof other then madara's statement "Hashirama can regenerate without making hand seals too".

Your LINK does not work and Madara did not say that hashirama had the same level of regeneration, just that he could regenerate without using hand seals like tsunade can. You are drawing too much from such an ambiguous statement which is proven wrong by the fact hashirama can be Killed by a simple Kunai, thus clearly doe snot have the same level of regeneration as tsunade who cannot even be killed by a susanoo sword stab.

working LINKhttp://www.mangastream.to/naruto-cha...78-page-6.html

Quote:
Furthermore, even Kabuto aknolwedges that Harashima strenght can't be compared; mentioning him in the same breath as the Sage of the sixth paths:

http://manga.anime-media.com/naruto/575/3/
HYPE<<FEATS!!! What does it matter that kabuto has a hard on for hashirama while admitting he had no idea what madara was capable of in his prime yet actually stated that hashirama>madara just showing how stupid he can be so kabuto is not exactly a credible source to draw from...

Quote:
If that's not enough proof for you, Tobi managed to give Minato hell and I think we can all agree he wasn't even close to Madara's or Harashima's level at the time.
Full zetsu body suit enhanced Tobito was beaten in a matter of second and even with the Kyuubi's assistance coupled with minato worrying about his son, wife and the village too.
And Tobito is just as strong if not stronger then hashirama or madara with his Kamui hax.

WHy? Hashirama has no way to stop tobito from sending him to the next dimension nor does madara because Kamui allows Tobito to walk right through perfect susanoo's defense as well as the buddha summon...

SO how can they stop something they cannot touch or avoid an attack like Kamui transfer with their level of speed. No way!

Quote:
I understand Minato is you're favorite character and he is indeed strong, but your opinion of him is highly exaggerated and bias.
He is only one of a couple character I consider characters I even like, just like Itachi, SM naruto, BM naruto, Gated Gai, Neji, ect.

And how am I exaggerating the fact that speed>power when it comes to striking? And due to mInato's speed and the lack of from hashirama. Hashi has no way to even touch minato who was finally hit for the first time and ONLY by perfect Juubi JINK Obito while minato was already holding back from guilt plus a failed kunai defense.
And how is hashirama going to defend against speed he cannot even possibly track?
Coupled with the FACT all minato has to do is TOUCH hashirama and the fight is over because a Kunai is enough to kill him. How does Minato not beat hashirama realistically?

I do nto understand what is bias or exaggerated about this analysis of the two VS each other. Please explain to me becuase I do nto see it...

Quote:
Frankly look at it this way, anything Minato does, Tobirama can do better. Yet Tobirama is considered distant third when he gets compared to Harashima and Madara.
WTF?? You cannot be serious and you implied Bias and exaggeration from me...
Minato is a SUPER Tobirama!

Minato's hiraishin is way better then his as well as two more level more then he has as well. His physical speed/reflexes are WAY beyond tobirama's who's is no better then hahsirama's, who's is no better then madara's, who could not even compete against V1 raikage at all when Minato easily was able to react MANY times and physically move shis arms legs and body many times in the INSTANT it takes V2 raikage to move oNLY a couple feet...

And yet everything Minato does, tobirama does better, LMFAO! the only thing tobirama cna do better is create jutsu, that is it. Tobirama is the most overrated character thus far. Proven by him being taken out by 20 fodder shinobi with no Kin or Gin either.

Quote:
I don't know what else to tell you, but the manga up to now has given us zero indication that Minato is in the same league as Tobirama, Madara or Harashima. Most of things you've said up to now are made-up scenarios.
LAMO, I hope you are not serious... I understand the argument for madara and hashirama Vs mInato, but tobirama is nothing compared to mInato. Again, MInato did not die against 20 fodder shinobi lol...

Quote:
Harashima's BROTHER invented the Flying Thunder God Technique, the argument that Harashima would have no way to counter it isn't believable.
WHat you believe<<what the manga shows. Hashirama does not have the speed/reflexes to compete against FTG of mInato's level which is way beyond what tobirama can do with it.
HOW does hashirama defend himself much less hit mInato? Explain because you are just making excuses saying that hashirama should be bale to counter hiraishin just because tobirama invented it, which makes no sense.

Quote:
Plus the thunder god technique suffers from the severe bottle neck that Minato has to tag the people or things he wants to teleport with. I'm guessing in a proper fight Harashima would:
Your kidding right. mInaot can use Kunai for level two so he doe snot have to directly tag hashirama, level 3 time space barrier to draw in hashirama for reverse summoing, ect.

Quote:
a. Just stop Minato from putting tags anywhere
HOW? minato has so many tags he can place coupled with tags he has placed all over the fire country as well as other countries he placed during other battle due to the seals never going away... not to metnion EVERYTHING he touches he can tag including the mokuton hashirama throws at him or bushin... Basically what you are suggesting is IMPOSSIBLE!

Quote:
b. Be smart enough to locate where the tags are set, so he could predict where Minato "jumps" next.
hashirama does not have a BG to see in all direction at far distances and a SG to track each kunai where it goes so that is also IMPOSSIBLE!!! You are not being very realistic...

Quote:
c. wood clones, wood clones everywhere. Instead of dodging minato he would simply let his clones get tagged while he counter attacked.
You do realize the time it takes hashirama to form the hand seal to create the clones mInato can already throw a Kunai right to hashirama and FTG right o him for an attack coupled with minato's ability to track the real hashirama with hi sensing ability by touching the ground or using kage bushin's to overwhelm even the clones...

ANd since wood clones are>>the original, they are not going to be much of a challenge...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 06:11 PM   #126
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,955
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto 644 For Real Ya'll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Your LINK did not work, but this is what I read from a much better translation. "you have indeed perfected edo tensai, but you have made it too efficient. You brought us back at virtually full strength..."

PROOF:

See, there is NO "THIS TIME" meaning that tobirama is referring to Oro's edo tensai in general which was perfected before the first time hashirama and tobirama were revived, thus they were brought back at full strength the first time as well too.
I mena, how does Oro perfect edo tensai even more while his jutsu is in the shiki fuujin, that is impossible.

It was a misconception.



Oro immediately put control Kunai inside of hashirama and tobirama almost immediately not giving them time to try to break free which he did nto do this time because he did not want to control them like last time. But, unleash them against madara.



thus why hashirama was not able to break free or tobirama talk about them being brought back at full strength pretty much.



The POINT is that hashirama's regeneration is clearly not near the level of tsunade's being able to be killed by a Kunai alone. So many have over estimated his regeneration saying it was the same level as tsunade's without any proof other then madara's statement "Hashirama can regenerate without making hand seals too".

Your LINK does not work and Madara did not say that hashirama had the same level of regeneration, just that he could regenerate without using hand seals like tsunade can. You are drawing too much from such an ambiguous statement which is proven wrong by the fact hashirama can be Killed by a simple Kunai, thus clearly doe snot have the same level of regeneration as tsunade who cannot even be killed by a susanoo sword stab.

working LINKhttp://www.mangastream.to/naruto-cha...78-page-6.html



HYPE<<FEATS!!! What does it matter that kabuto has a hard on for hashirama while admitting he had no idea what madara was capable of in his prime yet actually stated that hashirama>madara just showing how stupid he can be so kabuto is not exactly a credible source to draw from...



Full zetsu body suit enhanced Tobito was beaten in a matter of second and even with the Kyuubi's assistance coupled with minato worrying about his son, wife and the village too.
And Tobito is just as strong if not stronger then hashirama or madara with his Kamui hax.

WHy? Hashirama has no way to stop tobito from sending him to the next dimension nor does madara because Kamui allows Tobito to walk right through perfect susanoo's defense as well as the buddha summon...

SO how can they stop something they cannot touch or avoid an attack like Kamui transfer with their level of speed. No way!



He is only one of a couple character I consider characters I even like, just like Itachi, SM naruto, BM naruto, Gated Gai, Neji, ect.

And how am I exaggerating the fact that speed>power when it comes to striking? And due to mInato's speed and the lack of from hashirama. Hashi has no way to even touch minato who was finally hit for the first time and ONLY by perfect Juubi JINK Obito while minato was already holding back from guilt plus a failed kunai defense.
And how is hashirama going to defend against speed he cannot even possibly track?
Coupled with the FACT all minato has to do is TOUCH hashirama and the fight is over because a Kunai is enough to kill him. How does Minato not beat hashirama realistically?

I do nto understand what is bias or exaggerated about this analysis of the two VS each other. Please explain to me becuase I do nto see it...



WTF?? You cannot be serious and you implied Bias and exaggeration from me...
Minato is a SUPER Tobirama!

Minato's hiraishin is way better then his as well as two more level more then he has as well. His physical speed/reflexes are WAY beyond tobirama's who's is no better then hahsirama's, who's is no better then madara's, who could not even compete against V1 raikage at all when Minato easily was able to react MANY times and physically move shis arms legs and body many times in the INSTANT it takes V2 raikage to move oNLY a couple feet...

And yet everything Minato does, tobirama does better, LMFAO! the only thing tobirama cna do better is create jutsu, that is it. Tobirama is the most overrated character thus far. Proven by him being taken out by 20 fodder shinobi with no Kin or Gin either.



LAMO, I hope you are not serious... I understand the argument for madara and hashirama Vs mInato, but tobirama is nothing compared to mInato. Again, MInato did not die against 20 fodder shinobi lol...



WHat you believe<<what the manga shows. Hashirama does not have the speed/reflexes to compete against FTG of mInato's level which is way beyond what tobirama can do with it.
HOW does hashirama defend himself much less hit mInato? Explain because you are just making excuses saying that hashirama should be bale to counter hiraishin just because tobirama invented it, which makes no sense.



Your kidding right. mInaot can use Kunai for level two so he doe snot have to directly tag hashirama, level 3 time space barrier to draw in hashirama for reverse summoing, ect.



HOW? minato has so many tags he can place coupled with tags he has placed all over the fire country as well as other countries he placed during other battle due to the seals never going away... not to metnion EVERYTHING he touches he can tag including the mokuton hashirama throws at him or bushin... Basically what you are suggesting is IMPOSSIBLE!



hashirama does not have a BG to see in all direction at far distances and a SG to track each kunai where it goes so that is also IMPOSSIBLE!!! You are not being very realistic...



You do realize the time it takes hashirama to form the hand seal to create the clones mInato can already throw a Kunai right to hashirama and FTG right o him for an attack coupled with minato's ability to track the real hashirama with hi sensing ability by touching the ground or using kage bushin's to overwhelm even the clones...

ANd since wood clones are>>the original, they are not going to be much of a challenge...
Hashirama can negate any seals that minato places.. have you ever seen a tree grow alongside a chainlink fence. the wood eats the fence. whenever Minato trows a kunai hashirama can just make the wood swallow the kunai. and while Minato is "Jumping" Hashi is making the flowering jutsu to put Minato to sleep. assuming Minato can keep jumping and negate the field and goes to his far far away tag.. he eventually has to return to the battlefield.. Minato assuming the pollen is gone gets ready to come back.. but its too late hashi has made a wood clone that can sense through the earth.. minato come back but all his seals are in one spot because hashi moved themall right in the mist of his pollen jutsu and 1000 wood clones all in sage mode.. lol minato looses
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 08:53 PM   #127
liondemon
Missing Kage
 
liondemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: South Central Cloud
Posts: 3,197
Thanks: 344
Thanked 723 Times in 459 Posts
liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 644 For Real Ya'll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
Hashirama can negate any seals that minato places.. have you ever seen a tree grow alongside a chainlink fence. the wood eats the fence. whenever Minato trows a kunai hashirama can just make the wood swallow the kunai. and while Minato is "Jumping" Hashi is making the flowering jutsu to put Minato to sleep. assuming Minato can keep jumping and negate the field and goes to his far far away tag.. he eventually has to return to the battlefield.. Minato assuming the pollen is gone gets ready to come back.. but its too late hashi has made a wood clone that can sense through the earth.. minato come back but all his seals are in one spot because hashi moved themall right in the mist of his pollen jutsu and 1000 wood clones all in sage mode.. lol minato looses
If we're talking about what could be done, I said it before, and I'll say it again. Hashi can make wood come straight out of his body. So all he would have to do is cover the skin of his body with a layer of wood that looks like his actual skin in order to cover the vital points on his body, and his chakra could strengthen that wood to the point that no kunai could pierce through it deep enough to kill him. Minato would have to stab him through his eyes and into his brain just to kill him, which would require Minato to attack Hashi within Hashi's line of vision, which gives Hashi a chance to defend himself and counterattack.

And I seriously doubt if Hashi couldn't increase his speed to at level that surpasses Minato's speed just by using his buuji-level chakra in order to do so. Chakra has been shown to increase speed in this manga, I do believe.
__________________
Ninja Assassin


Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 09:02 PM   #128
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,692
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,719 Times in 3,843 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 644 For Real Ya'll

Not entirely sure where KYF got his link about Tobirama's comments on the second time they were brought back, but he specifically stated that Orochimaru made the technique too efficient and that "this time" they were brought back at nearly full power.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-02-2013), MrBIG (09-03-2013)
Old 09-02-2013, 09:05 PM   #129
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing
 
ask me anything's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Impel Down
Posts: 3,201
Thanks: 9,036
Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Naruto 644 For Real Ya'll

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Not entirely sure where KYF got his link about Tobirama's comments on the second time they were brought back, but he specifically stated that Orochimaru made the technique too efficient and that "this time" they were brought back at nearly full power.
LOL, nah kyf scoured the web to find another version that suits him better. It just so happen the one he found (and claims it to be superior to all others) is from mangastream, which has always had a reputation of being "less than literal" in their translation.





I really don't have time to address all these points, so I'll just pick the most relevant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Your LINK did not work, but this is what I read from a much better translation. "you have indeed perfected edo tensai, but you have made it too efficient. You brought us back at virtually full strength..."

PROOF:


See, there is NO "THIS TIME" meaning that tobirama is referring to Oro's edo tensai in general which was perfected before the first time hashirama and tobirama were revived, thus they were brought back at full strength the first time as well too.
I mena, how does Oro perfect edo tensai even more while his jutsu is in the shiki fuujin, that is impossible.

It was a misconception.
I don't know if you noticed, but Tobirama just turned around and walk off, until Oro focused his control on him. If the Edo kages were at 100% last time like you claim, then there would have been nothing stopping them then either, instead of sitting there like zombies, unless they chose to blindly follow along with Oro, which is a dumb argument.

Your logic just isn't adding up.




Quote:
Oro immediately put control Kunai inside of hashirama and tobirama almost immediately not giving them time to try to break free which he did nto do this time because he did not want to control them like last time. But, unleash them against madara.



thus why hashirama was not able to break free or tobirama talk about them being brought back at full strength pretty much.
This is just blatantly wrong. Read the actual manga page you just quoted. Tobirama just realized they had been summoned up with Edo tensei. Being HIS jutsu he knows that there is only one reason to use it, and that is for battle. Hashirama deducted that they would have to fight against the 3rd. If they had control of themselves at that point, then it wouldn't have taken even a second to turn around and bitch slap Oro before he put the tags in their heads, which they clearly did not.

Thus they were NOT at 100% power then, or else they would NOT have blindly let Oro take control of them and attack THEIR own village.

Quote:
HYPE<<FEATS!!! What does it matter that kabuto has a hard on for hashirama while admitting he had no idea what madara was capable of in his prime yet actually stated that hashirama>madara just showing how stupid he can be so kabuto is not exactly a credible source to draw from...
You know if you change the names in this quote it sounds even better.


Quote:
HYPE<<FEATS!!! What does it matter that KYF has a hard on for Minato while admitting he had no idea what Hashirama was capable of in his prime yet actually stated that Minato>hashirama just showing how stupid he can be so KYF is not exactly a credible source to draw from...
Quote:
WHy? Hashirama has no way to stop tobito from sending him to the next dimension nor does madara because Kamui allows Tobito to walk right through perfect susanoo's defense as well as the buddha summon...

SO how can they stop something they cannot touch or avoid an attack like Kamui transfer with their level of speed. No way!
No matter how many times it's been said you still just don't get it. Just because A>B and B>C, that doesn't automatically make A>C. Different skill sets can be more or less effective against other kinds. You see this a lot in martial arts, where some forms (like karate) were developed specifically to counter weapon users. Some are specialized in long, medium or close range combat. Certain types specialize in throwing techniques or specific weapons. To call all of them equal to each other in terms of skill is one thing. To say that all of them have an equal chance of victory when facing each other is another.
__________________


Last edited by ask me anything; 09-02-2013 at 09:08 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (09-03-2013)
Old 09-02-2013, 09:15 PM   #130
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point
 
ninjalostboy95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY, Far Rockaway(currently)
Age: 18
Posts: 5,951
Thanks: 8,421
Thanked 4,706 Times in 2,857 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: Naruto 644 For Real Ya'll

I'm going a little off topic but you know what I hate? When the char fights for like three manga panels and then goes "he's stronger than me." They make it seem like they don't even wanna try, Kiski is such an asshole to his chars =/
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 09:52 PM   #131
MrBIG
Genin
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 169
Thanks: 124
Thanked 96 Times in 54 Posts
MrBIG is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 644 For Real Ya'll

Quote:
Your LINK did not work, but this is what I read from a much better translation. "you have indeed perfected edo tensai, but you have made it too efficient. You brought us back at virtually full strength..."
You just assumed your link was a better translation then mine? Unless you know Japanese, I don't know how you can claim such a thing.

Quote:
I mena, how does Oro perfect edo tensai even more while his jutsu is in the shiki fuujin, that is impossible.
Oroshimaru's edo tensai got better cause he didn't have Harashima's cells back then so he had to halve the kages strength so he would be able to control them. Oro's edo tensai got stronger cause he took over a spore clones body.

Quote:
thus why hashirama was not able to break free or tobirama talk about them being brought back at full strength pretty much.
Tobirama and Harashima were able to speak freely, apologizing to Hiruzen; saying they were being controlled.

Quote:
The POINT is that hashirama's regeneration is clearly not near the level of tsunade's being able to be killed by a Kunai alone.
Their healing abilities isn't automatic, they can control it.

If Tsunade or Harashima WANTED to kill themselves with a Kunai they would simply woudn't bother recovering after the fact.

Quote:
So many have over estimated his regeneration saying it was the same level as tsunade's without any proof other then madara's statement "Hashirama can regenerate without making hand seals too".
Madara stated that it was the same technique. Thats proof. You on the other hand have yet to provide any proof stating Harashima DIDNT have tsunade's healing abilities.

Quote:
HYPE<<FEATS!!! What does it matter that kabuto has a hard on for hashirama while admitting he had no idea what madara was capable of in his prime yet actually stated that hashirama>madara just showing how stupid he can be so kabuto is not exactly a credible source to draw from...
These aren't useless panels, Kishi is using these characters to provide readers insights on information he hasn't directly represented.
In this case, it was knowledge that Harashima was so strong that it is commonly thought to be things out of a fairy tale.

To claim that Kabuto isn't a credible source, is the same as saying Kishi himself isn't a credible source. It's his character and I doubt he has any motivation to intentionally mislead the readers on Hiroshima's strength.

Quote:
Full zetsu body suit enhanced Tobito was beaten in a matter of second and even with the Kyuubi's assistance coupled with minato worrying about his son, wife and the village too.
Quote:
And Tobito is just as strong if not stronger then hashirama or madara with his Kamui hax.
I can't even. Are we reading the same manga?
Quote:
WHy? Hashirama has no way to stop tobito from sending him to the next dimension nor does madara because Kamui allows Tobito to walk right through perfect susanoo's defense as well as the buddha summon...
tobi suffers from the fact that he can't hit his opponent without solidifying first. That's enough information to provide an opponent the ability to come up with a counter-attack.

theres more to a fight than techniques. Strategy is involved, You're making a mistake on making this a debate about "strength vs speed". Fights are much more complex than that. A light weight boxer would be much faster than a heavy weight one, the light weight boxer however probably wouldn't stand a real chance chance.

Quote:
Minato's hiraishin is way better then his [tobirama] as well as two more level more then he has as well.
Proof to back up these claims? "that minato's flying thunder god technique is superior to Tobirama's?"

Anyways, like I said the flying thunder god technique suffers from a severe bottleneck when it comes to the user.

Yes, Minato can throw kunai's and FTG to them, but what makes you believe the first Hokage can't dodge them??


In fact what makes you believe the first has to be standing still to perform hand seals? he could easily dodge as he's preparing his jutsu.

Secondly, the first has the great advantage when it comes to his wood release. He can change the terrain and "fighting arena" at his will.

"Wood Release Secret Technique: Nativity of a World of Trees"

The first can create a large forest of trees that he can directly control. So Minato's Kunais won't be able to reach him, plus the areas that Minato "tags" could easily be moved by Hashimara's forest.

His flowering trees technique would be enough to end the fight without the First even having to lay a finger on minato.

Last edited by MrBIG; 09-02-2013 at 09:54 PM.
MrBIG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MrBIG For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-03-2013)
Old 09-02-2013, 11:13 PM   #132
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind
 
AOTKorby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Denison U, Ohio
Posts: 4,138
Thanks: 539
Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 644 For Real Ya'll

Quote:
I doubt he has any motivation to intentionally mislead the readers on Hiroshima's strength.
Quote for lolz
__________________
Quote:
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
AOTKorby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-03-2013)
Old 09-03-2013, 07:58 AM   #133
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 644 For Real Ya'll

I got to love KYF's arrogance of stating that one translation is better than the others simply because it helps his case without a single evidence that he actually checked the original Japanese to make sure he was right.

But don't fret, I actually bothered to fetch the raw and translate it.
  • First speech bubble:
前回よりも穢土転生の術の精度をてしまった事が仇となったな

Last time, Edo Tensei's completion and accuracy became your enemy.


  • Second speech bubble:
ワシらが本来の力に近いままこの世に転生された今回...

This time, we were brought back to this world in a state close to our original strength...


So, once again, mangastream's translation turns out to be the less accurate one. Hopefully, KYF will accept the truth instead of hiding behind the "derp, ur translations r biased, derp!" card.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-03-2013), kael03 (09-03-2013)
Old 09-03-2013, 10:43 AM   #134
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 644 For Real Ya'll

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
Quote:
I doubt he has any motivation to intentionally mislead the readers on Hiroshima's strength.
Quote for lolz
What the hell did I miss?
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-03-2013)
Old 09-03-2013, 12:21 PM   #135
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 644 For Real Ya'll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
Hashirama can negate any seals that minato places.. have you ever seen a tree grow alongside a chainlink fence. the wood eats the fence. whenever Minato trows a kunai hashirama can just make the wood swallow the kunai. and while Minato is "Jumping" Hashi is making the flowering jutsu to put Minato to sleep. assuming Minato can keep jumping and negate the field and goes to his far far away tag.. he eventually has to return to the battlefield.. Minato assuming the pollen is gone gets ready to come back.. but its too late hashi has made a wood clone that can sense through the earth.. minato come back but all his seals are in one spot because hashi moved themall right in the mist of his pollen jutsu and 1000 wood clones all in sage mode.. lol minato looses
1). Not dismissing the woods ability to grow over placed kunai seals, but there is still the level 2 hiraishin, level 3 time space barrier as well as seals mInato or his clones place directly by touch or other kunai seals. All of which is way too much to keep hashiram form merely getting "touched" which is ALL it takes to defeat hashirama because as I have proven, a Kunai is enough to kill him so when minato instantly blitzes him and cuts him to ribbons before he can react, minato wins...

2). the pollen tree world jutsu did not even effect the Gokage so WTF will it do to mInato who can seal all the pollen away with his time space barrier and send it back at hashirama or his clones using level 2 hiraishin.
Lol, pollen attack... acting like somehting that had no effec ton th egokage will effect minato...

30. Wood clones have been shown to be weak and nothing compared to kage bushin. So 1000 clones of wood, each only at base because clones cannot use Sage mode as far as I remember.
Vs 20 kage bushins of mInato's is not going to be much of a match since quality>quantity...

And since Minato can use his sensing ability to find the real hashirama, the clones are nothing but a waste of chakra...

Minato wins with hashirama unable to compete with his speed in the least to keep from getting tagged...

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
If we're talking about what could be done, I said it before, and I'll say it again. Hashi can make wood come straight out of his body. So all he would have to do is cover the skin of his body with a layer of wood that looks like his actual skin in order to cover the vital points on his body, and his chakra could strengthen that wood to the point that no kunai could pierce through it deep enough to kill him. Minato would have to stab him through his eyes and into his brain just to kill him, which would require Minato to attack Hashi within Hashi's line of vision, which gives Hashi a chance to defend himself and counterattack.

And I seriously doubt if Hashi couldn't increase his speed to at level that surpasses Minato's speed just by using his buuji-level chakra in order to do so. Chakra has been shown to increase speed in this manga, I do believe.
LMFAO, WHAT?

1). Wood clones are just pathetic and would offer no help. And putting wood ovr him self to try and create some armour which would be ONLY WOOD lol, would just slow down hashirama even more making him that much easier as prey sine mInato has the ability to cut a hachibi tentacle in half so hard it smashes into the ground creating a small crater as seen here...


So yea, wood armour will not do anything but get hashirama killed quicker...

20. Hashirama does not have the ability to increase his speed, WTF kind of BS fanfiction is that!!!
Hashirama has proven himself NO faster then Madara, who could not even keep up with V1 Raikage at all...
Meanwhile Minato made v2 raikage look like he was standing still he was so much faster so just no. MINATO'S speed>>>Hashirama's. Accept it...

Because hashirama cannot keep himself from being touched by MInato, thus tagged and inevitably blitzed and stabbed by a Kunai which is canon enough to kill him. Minato obviously wins..
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.