Naruto 644 For Real Ya'll - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-03-2013, 12:39 PM   #11
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 644 For Real Ya'll

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Not entirely sure where KYF got his link about Tobirama's comments on the second time they were brought back, but he specifically stated that Orochimaru made the technique too efficient and that "this time" they were brought back at nearly full power.
MANGASTREAM which has way better translations... deal with it! It seems you are just using a translation that fits what you want it to say while I am just using th emore accurate one to base my conclusion.

And how could Oro make ET more efficient, thus more perfect THIS TIME when he has no way to improve it while it is in the Death god? Makes no sense!!! Logic disagrees with that translation...

[QUOTE=ask me anything;2137714]
Quote:
LOL, nah kyf scoured the web to find another version that suits him better. It just so happen the one he found (and claims it to be superior to all others) is from mangastream, which has always had a reputation of being "less than literal" in their translation.

I really don't have time to address all these points, so I'll just pick the most relevant.

I don't know if you noticed, but Tobirama just turned around and walk off, until Oro focused his control on him. If the Edo kages were at 100% last time like you claim, then there would have been nothing stopping them then either, instead of sitting there like zombies, unless they chose to blindly follow along with Oro, which is a dumb argument.

Your logic just isn't adding up.
LMFAO, so the control kunai had nothing to do with their easy control the first time, and just happen to not be used this time... LAMO, your a slow one aren't ya...
[IMG][/IMG]

Quote:
This is just blatantly wrong. Read the actual manga page you just quoted. Tobirama just realized they had been summoned up with Edo tensei. Being HIS jutsu he knows that there is only one reason to use it, and that is for battle. Hashirama deducted that they would have to fight against the 3rd. If they had control of themselves at that point, then it wouldn't have taken even a second to turn around and bitch slap Oro before he put the tags in their heads, which they clearly did not.
LMAO, the why did it take a whole chapter before hashirama and tobirama to try and break free then at 100%? Your reason is flawed!!!
Oro literally gave them no time other then a couple seconds to try and rebel before controlling them the first time and then a whole chapter and a half the second time before hashirama broke free and tobirama tried so clearly you are wrong as usual!!!

Quote:
No matter how many times it's been said you still just don't get it. Just because A>B and B>C, that doesn't automatically make A>C. Different skill sets can be more or less effective against other kinds. You see this a lot in martial arts, where some forms (like karate) were developed specifically to counter weapon users. Some are specialized in long, medium or close range combat. Certain types specialize in throwing techniques or specific weapons. To call all of them equal to each other in terms of skill is one thing. To say that all of them have an equal chance of victory when facing each other is another.
When the hell did I do what you are claiming. Strawman much...

Trying to lecture me about the effectiveness of different styles and how they apply to each other is ridiculous. No one knows more about that then me.

1). I know of no karate style aimed at countering weapon users. I think you have been watching too much shura no taki...
Karate is mainly a hard style that is direct using hard strikes and throws to defeat the enemy.
And there are some karate styles like Goju ryu that use hard and SOFT styles. But all karate is empty hand techniques meant for self defense and only certain techniques are meant to counter weapon users, not styles...

2). Speed>power when it comes to striking. No matter how much you want to ignore this, it is still true. and thus why Minato can beat hashirama...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote