Naruto 644 For Real Ya'll - Page 10 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2013, 12:39 PM   #136
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 644 For Real Ya'll

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Not entirely sure where KYF got his link about Tobirama's comments on the second time they were brought back, but he specifically stated that Orochimaru made the technique too efficient and that "this time" they were brought back at nearly full power.
MANGASTREAM which has way better translations... deal with it! It seems you are just using a translation that fits what you want it to say while I am just using th emore accurate one to base my conclusion.

And how could Oro make ET more efficient, thus more perfect THIS TIME when he has no way to improve it while it is in the Death god? Makes no sense!!! Logic disagrees with that translation...

[QUOTE=ask me anything;2137714]
Quote:
LOL, nah kyf scoured the web to find another version that suits him better. It just so happen the one he found (and claims it to be superior to all others) is from mangastream, which has always had a reputation of being "less than literal" in their translation.





I really don't have time to address all these points, so I'll just pick the most relevant.



I don't know if you noticed, but Tobirama just turned around and walk off, until Oro focused his control on him. If the Edo kages were at 100% last time like you claim, then there would have been nothing stopping them then either, instead of sitting there like zombies, unless they chose to blindly follow along with Oro, which is a dumb argument.

Your logic just isn't adding up.
LMFAO, so the control kunai had nothing to do with their easy control the first time, and just happen to not be used this time... LAMO, your a slow one aren't ya...
[IMG][/IMG]

Quote:
This is just blatantly wrong. Read the actual manga page you just quoted. Tobirama just realized they had been summoned up with Edo tensei. Being HIS jutsu he knows that there is only one reason to use it, and that is for battle. Hashirama deducted that they would have to fight against the 3rd. If they had control of themselves at that point, then it wouldn't have taken even a second to turn around and bitch slap Oro before he put the tags in their heads, which they clearly did not.
LMAO, the why did it take a whole chapter before hashirama and tobirama to try and break free then at 100%? Your reason is flawed!!!
Oro literally gave them no time other then a couple seconds to try and rebel before controlling them the first time and then a whole chapter and a half the second time before hashirama broke free and tobirama tried so clearly you are wrong as usual!!!

Quote:
No matter how many times it's been said you still just don't get it. Just because A>B and B>C, that doesn't automatically make A>C. Different skill sets can be more or less effective against other kinds. You see this a lot in martial arts, where some forms (like karate) were developed specifically to counter weapon users. Some are specialized in long, medium or close range combat. Certain types specialize in throwing techniques or specific weapons. To call all of them equal to each other in terms of skill is one thing. To say that all of them have an equal chance of victory when facing each other is another.
When the hell did I do what you are claiming. Strawman much...

Trying to lecture me about the effectiveness of different styles and how they apply to each other is ridiculous. No one knows more about that then me.

1). I know of no karate style aimed at countering weapon users. I think you have been watching too much shura no taki...
Karate is mainly a hard style that is direct using hard strikes and throws to defeat the enemy.
And there are some karate styles like Goju ryu that use hard and SOFT styles. But all karate is empty hand techniques meant for self defense and only certain techniques are meant to counter weapon users, not styles...

2). Speed>power when it comes to striking. No matter how much you want to ignore this, it is still true. and thus why Minato can beat hashirama...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 09-03-2013, 01:10 PM   #137
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 644 For Real Ya'll

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBIG View Post
You just assumed your link was a better translation then mine? Unless you know Japanese, I don't know how you can claim such a thing.
Your link did not work while mine did so yea... lol...

Quote:
Oroshimaru's edo tensai got better cause he didn't have Harashima's cells back then so he had to halve the kages strength so he would be able to control them. Oro's edo tensai got stronger cause he took over a spore clones body.
How does having hashirama's cells increase the ET jutsu perfection? Makes no sense! The only thing hashirama's cells did for Oro was to help control the edo's better without having the control Kunai in them.
The fact that ET could not of been perfected even further while his jutsu was in the death god shoul dmake it obvious which translation is more accurate...

Quote:
Their healing abilities isn't automatic, they can control it.

If Tsunade or Harashima WANTED to kill themselves with a Kunai they would simply woudn't bother recovering after the fact.
Wrong, tsunade's healing was without hand seals, thus automatic and hashirama;s was said to be the same thus his is automatic too so clearly his level of regeneration is nothing compared to tsunade if he can die by a simple Kunai...

Quote:
Madara stated that it was the same technique. Thats proof. You on the other hand have yet to provide any proof stating Harashima DIDNT have tsunade's healing abilities.
NO, madara stated tsunade's healing without hands seals is exactly the same thing hashirama has, healing without hand seals. No comment about the levle of hashirama's helaing ability compared to tsunade's, but the fact a Kunai can kill is the best proof of all that his is nothing compared to tsunade's...

Asking for proof by statement acting like you are right from the lack of a statement is an argument from silence fallacy so lets not go there.

The fact that hashirama can be killed by a Kunai is evidence enough of his level of healing compared to tsunade's who cannot be killed by a susanoo sword through the gut.

Quote:
These aren't useless panels, Kishi is using these characters to provide readers insights on information he hasn't directly represented.
In this case, it was knowledge that Harashima was so strong that it is commonly thought to be things out of a fairy tale.
The fact it came from kabuto who dared state madara<hashirama even after admitting he did not know what madara was actually capable of in his prime therefore must be lacing in credibility to make such a statement.

Quote:
To claim that Kabuto isn't a credible source, is the same as saying Kishi himself isn't a credible source. It's his character and I doubt he has any motivation to intentionally mislead the readers on Hiroshima's strength.
Your confusing kishi from character dialogue... Kabuto clearly said what he said which made no sense therefore he is not a credible source to draw form on such a thing.
ANd the fact that hype<<<FEATS makes using hype pretty much useless anyways.


Quote:
I can't even. Are we reading the same manga?
Apparently not when you think tobirama does everything minato does, but better LMAO...
How does madara or hashirama even hit Obito while avoiding his time space transfer to another dimension? They cannot hit obito just trying on huge scale attacks nor avoid his kamui dimension transfer with such low level speed too. You have ot be more realistic based on current feats of each character...

Quote:
tobi suffers from the fact that he can't hit his opponent without solidifying first. That's enough information to provide an opponent the ability to come up with a counter-attack.
LMAO, but it took Minato using his hiraishin level 2 speed and levle 1 jutsu to hit Obito using that same method therefore no way in hell it would work for hashirama or madara with their lack of speed.

Quote:
theres more to a fight than techniques. Strategy is involved, You're making a mistake on making this a debate about "strength vs speed". Fights are much more complex than that. A light weight boxer would be much faster than a heavy weight one, the light weight boxer however probably wouldn't stand a real chance chance.
But if the heavy weight could fall to a single punch of the light wight boxer (like hashirama cna to one kunai blitz) then it would work...
And I am well aware that strategy fits into all this too and I know that mInato>hashirama in intelligence so how does Minato lose out to strategy vs hahsirama?

Quote:
Proof to back up these claims? "that minato's flying thunder god technique is superior to Tobirama's?"
: Minato can teleport more then 1 thing at a time while tobirama can only do one.
Minato can teleport an entire army vs one thing for tobirama.
: Minato can teleport things/peopel away through indirect contact as shown by touching gamabunta, who was touching the Kyuubi, who was touching his bijuudama and was able to teleport away Only the Kyuubi and his bijuudama, not gamabunta as well.
: Minato can teleport to a MOVING seal for hirahsin level 2.
: minato can create a time space barrier to teleport things without even placing a seal on them

LMAO, what more do you need. You clealry are super bias for tobirama to make such a claim as tobirama's hiraishin=Minato's despite the mountain of evidence that proves otherwise...

Quote:
Anyways, like I said the flying thunder god technique suffers from a severe bottleneck when it comes to the user.

Yes, Minato can throw kunai's and FTG to them, but what makes you believe the first Hokage can't dodge them??
Bottleneck?? WTF... And minato threw a Kunai to the fucking sea from the current battle field in like 2 seconds which means his Kunai throwing speed is crazy and yet you want to know why hashirama with his much slower speed to mInato's will not dodge... WTF!!!
Shown here:[IMG][/IMG]


Quote:
In fact what makes you believe the first has to be standing still to perform hand seals? he could easily dodge as he's preparing his jutsu.

Secondly, the first has the great advantage when it comes to his wood release. He can change the terrain and "fighting arena" at his will.
1). you keep giving this scenario where much slower hashirama is able to dodge something so fast even the raikage in V2 supermode could not even so there is no way in the world hashirama could.

2). The battle field changing ability means nothing when hashirama cannot hit MInato due to his speed/reflexes coupled with hiraishin.

Quote:
"Wood Release Secret Technique: Nativity of a World of Trees"

The first can create a large forest of trees that he can directly control. So Minato's Kunais won't be able to reach him, plus the areas that Minato "tags" could easily be moved by Hashimara's forest.

His flowering trees technique would be enough to end the fight without the First even having to lay a finger on minato.
Hashirama can cover thrown Kunais as markers, but can do nothing about level 2 hirashin throwing kunai as well as directly placed seals on the mokuton or time space barrier... giving MInato so many ways to merley touch hashirama which is all it would take to beat him..

And flowering trees could nto even stop the gokage LMAO, so what the hell would it do to mInato who has a time space barrier to draw in all the pollen and send it back at hashirama.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
I got to love KYF's arrogance of stating that one translation is better than the others simply because it helps his case without a single evidence that he actually checked the original Japanese to make sure he was right.

But don't fret, I actually bothered to fetch the raw and translate it.
  • First speech bubble:
前回よりも穢土転生の術の精度をてしまった事が仇となったな

Last time, Edo Tensei's completion and accuracy became your enemy.


  • Second speech bubble:
ワシらが本来の力に近いままこの世に転生された今回...

This time, we were brought back to this world in a state close to our original strength...


So, once again, mangastream's translation turns out to be the less accurate one. Hopefully, KYF will accept the truth instead of hiding behind the "derp, ur translations r biased, derp!" card.
Yea, another shitty, bias translation from Numious... Your translations are just terrible Numious, try using shitty translation skills to support arguments.

LOL, there is a reason you do not translate any of the chapters for us numious and this is why. Your translations are shit!!!
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 09-03-2013 at 01:16 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 01:44 PM   #138
Spiegel
Pirate King
 
Spiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Grand Line (New World)
Age: 26
Posts: 5,098
Thanks: 1,109
Thanked 1,774 Times in 930 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 644 For Real Ya'll

Can you read Japanese to assess the quality of the translations yourself KYF?
__________________
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-03-2013), kael03 (09-03-2013), Numinous (09-03-2013)
Old 09-03-2013, 01:52 PM   #139
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 644 For Real Ya'll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiegel View Post
Can you read Japanese to assess the quality of the translations yourself KYF?
Of course not! I am using Logic... How can Edo Tensai be perfected even further while it was inside the death god and Oro has no way to practice any NINJUTSU?
Hashirama's cells ONLY help to bind the kage's without the control Kunai in them, not allow Oro to perfect ET even more.

SO How could the ET Oro used right before his jutsu were taken be any better then the ET he used right after his jutsu just came back? Makes no sense!!!

It is more likely that Oro was just holding back and not actually using the kage's more dangerous abilities against Sarutobi because he was just Toying with him the whole time... Not that Oro magically improved Edo tensia even more while his jutsu was in the death god lol...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 02:08 PM   #140
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 644 For Real Ya'll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Quote:
Can you read Japanese to assess the quality of the translations yourself KYF?
Of course not! I am using Logic...
Beware the contradiction: how can you be using logic if you're telling someone's translation from Japanese to English is, by your words, "shitty", "biased" and "terrible" if you can't do it yourself?

That's why you simply downgraded my translations without ever saying WHY they were bad, it's because they challenge your point and you can't do shit to counter them.

Considering you said this:

Quote:
See, there is NO "THIS TIME" meaning that tobirama is referring to Oro's edo tensai in general which was perfected before the first time hashirama and tobirama were revived, thus they were brought back at full strength the first time as well too.
Please grab your beloved Google Translate and translate the following kanji: 前回 (present in Tobirama's first speech bubble) and 今回 (present in Tobirama's second speech bubble). If indeed I'm wrong and you're right, they shouldn't translate as "last time" and "this time" respectively, something that would shit all over your argument.

Now for the rest of your silly post:

Quote:
How can Edo Tensai be perfected even further while it was inside the death god and Oro has no way to practice any NINJUTSU?
Hey dumbass, Tobirama pointed out that the last time Orochimaru used Edo Tensei is when it was perfected, not now. He even pointed out that Orochimaru's improval is what made him almost lose against Hiruzen.

Quote:
SO How could the ET Oro used right before his jutsu were taken be any better then the ET he used right after his jutsu just came back? Makes no sense!!!
Because before he had better control over the Edo Tensei, but that meant he couldn't use their powers as efficiently as letting them a little more loose. But, of course, you being a moron kept you away from such an obvious conclusion.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 02:38 PM   #141
Spiegel
Pirate King
 
Spiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Grand Line (New World)
Age: 26
Posts: 5,098
Thanks: 1,109
Thanked 1,774 Times in 930 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 644 For Real Ya'll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Of course not! I am using Logic...
I think using a Japanese to English translator or Rosetta Stone might be more effective. There is no way you can look at a translation and say something is inaccurate or bias without being able to decipher the Japanese writing for yourself. I know Numinous can read Japanese so I'm just going to take his word for it because what else can we do, I can't read Japanese either. Making assumptions using "logic" on a subject you never learned makes you look kinda asinine. If you told me that you took your time to comparing the writings with other scanlators and did your own research using an online Japanese dictionary or something and came up with something different then there might be some merit to further discuss your claims. But since you can't read the language nor provided any sound evidence that Numinous's translations are incorrect then your argument is rendered moot.

Quote:
How can Edo Tensai be perfected even further while it was inside the death god and Oro has no way to practice any NINJUTSU?
Didn't Oro say he got his cells back from Kabuto along with all his knowledge he acquired?
__________________
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*

Last edited by Spiegel; 09-03-2013 at 02:41 PM.
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-03-2013), Numinous (09-03-2013)
Old 09-03-2013, 03:47 PM   #142
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,955
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto 644 For Real Ya'll

@ Kyf if Tsunades healing factor is automatic what happened to her during the Pain invasion. just because she and hashi dont use seals doesnt mena the healing ffactor cant be triggered mentaly.. remember all those seals required to activate a Byakugan.. well we know Neji and Hinata got beyond that and could trigger it mentally. so if a Kunai was used against them and the refused to activate the healing they would die

Hashi wood clones make him an ultimate sensor. Remember when Yamato tracked Sasori using the clone.. and dont forget Zetsu who is made from Hashi uses the same principal so there is no way Minato can sneak up on him

The Flowering world did take out the kage.. but Oonoki used jinton to blow it away. Minato's only defence is to use FTG to warp away.. but he would have to return.. but return to a trap wheere the terrain had been altered or he warps back to a marking that had been swallowed by a tree.. this would either kill minato or at the least cause him to be trapped in the wood

Please give up this Futile fight.. sure Minato has some great abilities but how the fuck can he stand up to somoen who has chakra the size of both Kuramas Naruto and Minato..

even if you dont want to conceed just keep quiet aboutit .. we all know how you feel about Minato
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 04:22 PM   #143
BoyThisIsAwkward
Chuunin
 
BoyThisIsAwkward's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: ...
Age: 23
Posts: 320
Thanks: 97
Thanked 207 Times in 126 Posts
BoyThisIsAwkward is on a distinguished roadBoyThisIsAwkward is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 644 For Real Ya'll

Quote:
Yea, another shitty, bias translation from Numious... Your translations are just terrible Numious, try using shitty translation skills to support arguments.

LOL, there is a reason you do not translate any of the chapters for us numious and this is why. Your translations are shit!!!
His translation was pretty fucking accurate. Even using the infamous google translate, one can usually see the main idea.
Num pretty much hit the nail on the head. You have no background in the Japanese language, yet you question someone who does.
__________________

Last edited by BoyThisIsAwkward; 09-03-2013 at 04:23 PM.
BoyThisIsAwkward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 05:33 PM   #144
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 644 For Real Ya'll

@ Spiegel: Just for clarity's sake, there's a pretty good reason I post my translations as they are. I make sure I provide the Kanji so people can compare the ones present in the raw with the ones I work with (which should be the same, but I can make a mistake of confusing two very similar kanji or misread blurry raw scans) and color-code the Kanji with their corresponding English part, so people can simply pick up one specific (set of) Kanji and see if they actually match what I purpose as their English translation.

So there are not one, but two ways people can disprove my translations that are not that hard, so if anyone has any issues with them or just wants to attest their veracity, I welcome the effort of actually analyzing the Japanese on the raw and translate it to form their own informed conclusion. Just a warning, most online translators form word salads like BoyThisIsAwkward's linked image attests, so I think it's wiser for anyone in this forum to translate bit by bit and then glue them together with a scanlation as reference for the effect.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
AOTKorby (09-03-2013), Spiegel (09-03-2013)
Old 09-03-2013, 05:37 PM   #145
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,168
Thanks: 3,860
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 644 For Real Ya'll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiegel View Post
I think using a Japanese to English translator or Rosetta Stone might be more effective. There is no way you can look at a translation and say something is inaccurate or bias without being able to decipher the Japanese writing for yourself. I know Numinous can read Japanese so I'm just going to take his word for it because what else can we do, I can't read Japanese either. Making assumptions using "logic" on a subject you never learned makes you look kinda asinine. If you told me that you took your time to comparing the writings with other scanlators and did your own research using an online Japanese dictionary or something and came up with something different then there might be some merit to further discuss your claims. But since you can't read the language nor provided any sound evidence that Numinous's translations are incorrect then your argument is rendered moot.


Didn't Oro say he got his cells back from Kabuto along with all his knowledge he acquired?
Additionally, from actually living in Japan for 4 years, and my 1st wife being Japanese, I can tell you also that they have different dialects or slang, as in how someone here talks from California vs. someone from Boston. And from living in the Tokyo area, not only me, but also my Wife, and her Mom, born and raised, had many issues sometimes trying to understand someone from the west coast, or down south, including they're Hiragana was different just saying. Lastly they're are some concepts, ideas, words, that are near impossible to translate from English to Japanese, period, that is fact.
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
Spiegel (09-03-2013)
Old 09-03-2013, 08:08 PM   #146
liondemon
Missing Kage
 
liondemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: South Central Cloud
Posts: 3,199
Thanks: 344
Thanked 724 Times in 460 Posts
liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 644 For Real Ya'll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
1).LMFAO, WHAT?

1). Wood clones are just pathetic and would offer no help. And putting wood ovr him self to try and create some armour which would be ONLY WOOD lol, would just slow down hashirama even more making him that much easier as prey sine mInato has the ability to cut a hachibi tentacle in half so hard it smashes into the ground creating a small crater as seen here...


So yea, wood armour will not do anything but get hashirama killed quicker...

20. Hashirama does not have the ability to increase his speed, WTF kind of BS fanfiction is that!!!
Hashirama has proven himself NO faster then Madara, who could not even keep up with V1 Raikage at all...
Meanwhile Minato made v2 raikage look like he was standing still he was so much faster so just no. MINATO'S speed>>>Hashirama's. Accept it...

Because hashirama cannot keep himself from being touched by MInato, thus tagged and inevitably blitzed and stabbed by a Kunai which is canon enough to kill him. Minato obviously wins..
So chakra doesn't increase the strength of justu? Hashi's wood jutsu used to fight Madara's Susanoo-cloaked Kyuubi didn't catch a Kyuubi blast and withstand Kyuubi's attacks? If wood can be released directly from his body, why would a layer of wood over his flesh slow him down?

Hashi has not shown the ability to increase his speed, but has not Sasuke and Rock Lee been shown to increase their speed with their chakra and Naruto with his Kyuubi chakra, and would not the god of all shinobi, who has more chakra than any ninja on the battlefied other than Obito, then be able to do the same? Minato uses his super speed in battle, and Hashi has no need for such speeds unless he is fighting a character who uses super speed, like maybe during his days of sparring with his brother. Each character has their own fighting styles, and that's what they use.

Kakashi can use rasengan, but never does. Sasuke should be able to use the shadow clones that his sharingan has watched Naturo make, but he never does. Kakashi has copied over a thousand jutsus, but he has not shown most of them. Sarutobi was said to have learned every jutsu in Konoha, I believe, though I'm not sure, but he has only shown a limited amount of jutsu. The shadow-clone jutsu, which Tobirama invented, was in the scroll that Naruto stole, along with other jutsus. I imagine that more if not all of Tobirama's jutsus were in that scroll, and I seriously doubt if the first had not seen the scroll himself and was incapable of performing any jutsu that his brother could perform. Him knowing how to perform and then being unable to perform anything that his brother could just doesn't make common sense. Naruto shares everything with his brother, Konohamaru, and clansmen in this manga share their jutsus with their fellow clansmen. I cannot imagine that Hashi and Tobi did not do the same with each other.

Sasuke and Rock Lee amazed the spectators with their super speed at the chunnin exams. So you believe that just because neither Madara nor Hashi have ever shown speed above what's been required for them to survive a battle against each other, Rock Lee, Sasuke, and Raikake as well are fast enough to kill both of them? As you said, "speed always wins over power." And just because we have never seen Hashi move his body at super speeds does not mean that he cannot release his wood super fast enough to defend himself from Minato's attacks.

If Madara and other Uchiha did not have a way to defend themselves from super speeds, Tobirama would've assassinated them and the rest of Senju's enemies long before Konoha was made, I would imagine, and I also imagine that Minato would have done the same to Konoha's enemies. Common sense, which is all on which I am basing these assumptions and my initial assumption in response to HR, tells me that just because the greatest shinobi since the 1st sage has never shown himself using super speed, it doesn't mean that he cannot and will not if necessary to defeat his opponent.

It's like in the past when I mentioned that Hyuuga can use other jutsus, and people, you being one of those people, I believe, claimed they couldn't just because they have only ever been seen using Hyuuga techniques. If the Hyuuga can see chakra, then they should be able to learn to perform any non-kekkegenkai jutsu they have seen that requires chakra manipulation to execute. Just because their fighting style are Hyuuga-related techniques only does not mean that they are not capable of using other ninjutsu or even genjutsu. At least, that is common sense to me. I don't ignore common sense just to support my character and disparage my character's competition. Some things can't be assumed, but other things should be considered common sense.


P.S. Only in your own mind and personal fanfiction would Minato defeat Hashirama just because Minato has shown himself to move faster than Hashirama and every other shinobi in the manga has shown themselves to move.
__________________
Ninja Assassin


Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny

Last edited by liondemon; 09-03-2013 at 10:18 PM.
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to liondemon For This Useful Post:
AOTKorby (09-03-2013), ask me anything (09-04-2013), MrBIG (09-03-2013), ninjalostboy95 (09-04-2013)
Old 09-04-2013, 03:01 AM   #147
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point
 
ninjalostboy95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY, Far Rockaway(currently)
Age: 18
Posts: 5,954
Thanks: 8,422
Thanked 4,714 Times in 2,858 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: Naruto 644 For Real Ya'll

This is as bad as when KYF said Amaterasu was a T/S jutsu even though there are panels showing it moving to it's target.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 07:52 AM   #148
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage
 
stubborn_d0nkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 23
Posts: 5,162
Thanks: 12,579
Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 644 For Real Ya'll

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
This is as bad as when KYF said Amaterasu was a T/S jutsu even though there are panels showing it moving to it's target.
But it is a T/S jutsu :S :P
__________________
I am THE stubborn_d0nkey, thou shalt not have other stubborn donkeys before me.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide


1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag


2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4



Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4


Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)


Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 12:26 PM   #149
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 644 For Real Ya'll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Beware the contradiction: how can you be using logic if you're telling someone's translation from Japanese to English is, by your words, "shitty", "biased" and "terrible" if you can't do it yourself?

That's why you simply downgraded my translations without ever saying WHY they were bad, it's because they challenge your point and you can't do shit to counter them.

Considering you said this:

Please grab your beloved Google Translate and translate the following kanji: 前回 (present in Tobirama's first speech bubble) and 今回 (present in Tobirama's second speech bubble). If indeed I'm wrong and you're right, they shouldn't translate as "last time" and "this time" respectively, something that would shit all over your argument.

Now for the rest of your silly post:

Hey dumbass, Tobirama pointed out that the last time Orochimaru used Edo Tensei is when it was perfected, not now. He even pointed out that Orochimaru's improval is what made him almost lose against Hiruzen.

Because before he had better control over the Edo Tensei, but that meant he couldn't use their powers as efficiently as letting them a little more loose. But, of course, you being a moron kept you away from such an obvious conclusion.
Yea, your translation skills are so great that is why you translate all the raws for us, not allow someone else to because you know you cannot do it...

And while I may not have any translating skills for Japanese to English. I have common sense and I know that Oro cannot improve something even more while his ability to do so is inside the death god...

But you ignore that contradicting info while implying I am bias...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 12:32 PM   #150
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 644 For Real Ya'll

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
This is as bad as when KYF said Amaterasu was a T/S jutsu even though there are panels showing it moving to it's target.
Your delusional if you actually saw Amaterasu moving to the target from the eye and not just igniting in mid air and chasing the enemy because the enemy was moving fast.

Amaterasu is not shot from the eye, it ignites onto a target and is not bound by time and space, thus must be a form of T/S jutsu... Common sense is very rare on here apparently..
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.