Naruto_645 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-04-2013, 03:26 AM   #1
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road
Naruto_645

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/645
Loved the chapter
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DRAGONBPY For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (09-04-2013), Clone_Sage (09-04-2013), emachina (09-04-2013), MrBIG (09-04-2013)

Old 09-04-2013, 03:38 AM   #2
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_645

well it was like I said..he remembered his verbal skirmish with Nagato. Though using sage kyuubi mode like such pretty cool. Performing a rasengan in that size! Humor was alright...damn Tobirama we all get it, your brother is a fucking bad ass. Madara is being held back and is worried over Obito going into the final stages. Sasuke, duh dude...we all knew Naruto surpassed you back when you were searching for the truth. Minato doesn't seem like he is going bijuu mode KYF and or regenerating that arm. Fuck Rasengans...throw some uuber Rasenshurikens his way. Why or how would throwing up a small juubi help Obito? (Or I am guessing he just needs the body to be out there so he can reflect upon the moon's surface back to the sharinnegan eye.) They are gonna have to resort to FTG because Obito's speed and reflexes are just too much.

EDIT: So using his sage mode like such actually attracts/absorbs natural energy faster! Big attacks combo attacks coming soon..Also at this point..it's Sasuke/Juugo's turn to matter....

Last edited by apacolypz; 09-04-2013 at 03:42 AM.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 03:42 AM   #3
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

I thought Minato did go tailed beast mode? Naruto saying he can absorb natural energy faster is kinda confusing considering he could go sage mode instantaneous before and now he say it is faster. Anyone can clear this for me?
Old 09-04-2013, 03:44 AM   #4
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

The dragging plot progression is now absurd.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
MrBIG (09-04-2013)
Old 09-04-2013, 03:51 AM   #5
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
I thought Minato did go tailed beast mode? Naruto saying he can absorb natural energy faster is kinda confusing considering he could go sage mode instantaneous before and now he say it is faster. Anyone can clear this for me?
IMO I think this is just the dark Kyuubi giving him chakra...Minato's cloak has not changed..even entering "Chakra Bijuu Mode"

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/645/8 notice how Dark Kurama says he can act as support.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/645/9
here Minato's cloak is the same as before....

He gets better and better with being still and allowing NE to enter his body...
It is not that he can go instantly...just that his body now absorbs the NE much faster since Kurama isn't acting as a filter if you will. Remember how he started out using NE, even when helping Gaara it took him a while to enter SM and make a rasenshuriken against the 3rd Raikage.. Now he pretty much can enter it without clone assistance... Naruto is a chakra control beast unlike Sasuke who is a nature manipulation beast.

Last edited by apacolypz; 09-04-2013 at 03:53 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
DRAGONBPY (09-04-2013), NeoKakarott023 (09-04-2013)
Old 09-04-2013, 03:56 AM   #6
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

Right, I thought you meant Minato couldnt use same mode as Naruto. Minato getting full Tailed Beast mode is 0. Anyone else see Sasuke getting SM/CM soon?
Old 09-04-2013, 03:56 AM   #7
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
Minato doesn't seem like he is going bijuu mode KYF
Are you blind?

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/645/9

That's his Tailed Beast Mode. It's the same as Naruto's. The seals remain. Their version is different than the TBM everyone else has used. He doesn't even have Version 1 or 2 anymore. It's just TBM or Super Saiyan.

Quote:
Naruto saying he can absorb natural energy faster is kinda confusing considering he could go sage mode instantaneous before and now he say it is faster.
It wasn't instantaneous before. He had to meditate to gather the chakra. While, it was usually within the next panel or two before the change, it was meant to be a minute or so. Here, the first panel in which he begins to concentrate, his eyelids are already darkened.

Quote:
Dark Kurama says he can act as support.
It's support because it's still reliant on Naruto for the senjutsu chakra. Without Naruto, it's no different than when Naruto ran out without Sage Mode activated and everyone face palming.

You will be missed.

Last edited by Emissary of Justice; 09-04-2013 at 04:06 AM.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 03:58 AM   #8
apacolypz
ANBU

you got me now...yeah he can use the same base mode...but again not Bijuu mode..Dark Kurama is giving him all this charka with no risks or consequences. Also Dark Kurama jump started Naruto's bijuu mode..since Light Kurama asked him for chakra so Naruto can powerup.
Old 09-04-2013, 03:59 AM   #9
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

@EoJ I think apacolypz is saying Minato is using chakra version of tailed beast mode and not full flesh and bone mode and that Minato cant use flesh and bones version of it
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DRAGONBPY For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (09-04-2013), NeoKakarott023 (09-04-2013)
Old 09-04-2013, 04:01 AM   #10
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
Nope I am not blind.....Naruto is fully synched with his tailed beast. That is why Hachibi noticed Naruto's connection with Kurama before the cloak even transformed. Minato is not on Naruto's level. His cloak has not been upgraded, this is both Kurama's working together. That was the whole point of the fist bump.....

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/644

DKurama gave Naruto and his counterpart chakra so they can enter Bijuu mode...both Kuramas are acting as a whole

Yes I know Minato is for support because he can't use sennin mode...though again like the panel above clearly shows...Naruto went into Bijuu mode..and Minato stayed the same..

Last edited by apacolypz; 09-04-2013 at 04:14 AM.
Old 09-04-2013, 04:19 AM   #11
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

@apacolpz, I think Minato's mastery over Kurama is the same as Naruto's. Reason why it may seem different is because of the seal used.
Old 09-04-2013, 04:26 AM   #12
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Minato is not on Naruto's level. His cloak has not been upgraded, this is both Kurama's working together. That was the whole point of the fist bump.
The primary purpose of the fist bump was Yang Kurama was running so low on chakra, Naruto couldn't go Super Saiyan (Kurama Chakra Mode). The secondary function was connecting Minato and Naruto's chakra, permitting Minato to FTG the entire alliance.

Quote:
I think apacolypz is saying Minato is using chakra version of tailed beast mode and not full flesh and bone mode and that Minato cant use flesh and bones version of it
That's because they don't have a flesh and bones version anymore. Naruto only entered Version 1 and Version 2 when Kurama was pulling the strings. Even his partial transformation against Pain, Kurama was pulling the strings This is simply what the Tailed Beast Mode looks like for them with Kurama's power under their control.

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 04:29 AM   #13
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
@apacolpz, I think Minato's mastery over Kurama is the same as Naruto's. Reason why it may seem different is because of the seal used.
Mastery over Kurama? Dude as most said seemed like that was the first time he and Kurama talked...even so he wasn't won over by Minato but more Naruto. Dark Kurama was just saying "bitch stop blaming yourself!" They didn't even fist bump which seems to be the best way to befriend a tailed beast. They have the exact same seals though opposite in base mode. Now that Naruto has entered bijuu mode the seals markings are totally different. Now if Minato had an opposite cloak that of Naruto's bijuu mode I would agree. I mean again http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/644 (Not the same cloak at all)

Again...this is both Kurama's working together

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
The primary purpose of the fist bump was Yang Kurama was running so low on chakra, Naruto couldn't go Super Saiyan (Kurama Chakra Mode). The secondary function was connecting Minato and Naruto's chakra, permitting Minato to FTG the entire alliance.
yeah I said that

Last edited by apacolypz; 09-04-2013 at 04:30 AM.
Old 09-04-2013, 04:35 AM   #14
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

2nd: OMG, he's just like my brother.
4th: OMG, he's just like his mother.
1st: OMG, he's just like me.
3rd: OMG, I'm dead again.
Sasuke: OMG, it's just like before. He's stronger then me, baw.

How much more padding do these chapters need? We heard all this shit for the past month!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to emachina For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (09-04-2013), ask me anything (09-04-2013), Human Rasengan (09-05-2013), jekyl_hyde (09-04-2013), MrBIG (09-04-2013), Numinous (09-04-2013), platinumrug (09-04-2013), Sensei-Q (09-06-2013), Uchiha09 (09-08-2013)
Old 09-04-2013, 04:40 AM   #15
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

Quote:
Mastery over Kurama? Dude as most said seemed like that was the first time he and Kurama talked...even so he wasn't won over by Minato but more Naruto. Dark Kurama was just saying "bitch stop blaming yourself!" They didn't even fist bump which seems to be the best way to befriend a tailed beast. They have the exact same seals though opposite in base mode. Now that Naruto has entered bijuu mode the seals markings are totally different. Now if Minato had an opposite cloak that of Naruto's bijuu mode I would agree. I mean again http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/644 (Not the same cloak at all)

Again...this is both Kurama's working together
Minato used death reaper seal to seal Yin into himself and 8 trigrams seal to seal Yang into Naruto. Maybe thats why Kurama looks different.
edit: I think Minato has already done the fist bump off-panel

Last edited by DRAGONBPY; 09-04-2013 at 04:42 AM.