Naruto_645 - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-04-2013, 12:15 PM   #31
matrixzero
Academy Student

matrixzero is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_645

naruto still has another upgrade coming.

It'll happen one of two ways, maybe both.

At one point i think both kurama's will need to merge.

My theory then after is that since naruto is able to share his/kurama's chakra with everyone, then in theory everyone should be able to share their chakra with naruto.

Everyone is linked already so i don't see this as too far fetch.

Soon as one or both of these things happen, naruto's current eye combo mode with change again and he'll achieve rinn eye's.

Either that or someone's going to give naruto an uchiha eye or dna. Doubtful though.

I see it going the other way, the rinn eye's have to be created naturally, which would explain where the sage of the six paths achieved his form.

It will also culminate what the entire series has pushed, that being naruto being "the chosen one." Chosen by birth and by the people when they transfer their chakra to him.
matrixzero is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-04-2013, 12:16 PM   #32
DemonRage
Chuunin

DemonRage is on a distinguished road

I'm surprised it wasn't rasenshuriken they made. Naruto could easily have added some wind element to it.
DemonRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 12:18 PM   #33
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAdam View Post
Normal senjustsu rasengan hurts Obito, uber pr0 father&son&YingKurama&YangKurama&senjuts u Rasengan does shit. Logic.
sage rasnegan hit point blank instantly using hirashin because Obito was apparently trying to use his kamui jutsu to displace the attack, but cannot go between dimension in Juubi JINK mode.

And this time, Obito did not try to use kamui and used his bijuudama energy hax to block it.

Just making the obvious that a sage rasnegan>father-son Yin/Yang Kurama senjutsu rasnegan when Obito actually tries to block it...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 12:20 PM   #34
jeanericuser
Predictomatic 9000

Thanked 1,063 Times in 238 Posts
jeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
I think Kishi having to get rid of mInato's arm just so he cannot use his jutsu is ridiculous just so naruto can look good compared to him...

And somehow mInato said he would prepare his jutsu even though he has one arm, WTF!!!

Notice that mInato created the rasengan while naruto just gave it nature energy. I guess because naruto still cannot create a one armed rasengan in BM apparently...
Are you throwing a temper tantrum because your hero isn't op. hehe

This chapter was nice as it shows the dynamics of how naruto has evolved. It reminds me of when sasuke saw naruto perform multi shadow clone jutsu and summoned gamabunta. If I had to compare it to anything else I would compare sasuke to vegeta. He has the power and skill but some how he always is just one step behind naruto who obviously is approaching goku level powers. Speaking of which here is a curious question, how far can a rasenshuriken travel before it explodes? Is there a timer attached or does it just fizzle out after a certain amount of time.
jeanericuser is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jeanericuser For This Useful Post:
Clone_Sage (09-04-2013), Lightning (09-05-2013), MrBIG (09-04-2013)
Old 09-04-2013, 12:40 PM   #35
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,277 Times in 2,925 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Gotta admire KYF's dedication.

He finds a way to wank Minato in every chapter.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
-SassyLady- (09-04-2013), ask me anything (09-04-2013), Clone_Sage (09-04-2013), Human Rasengan (09-05-2013), kael03 (09-04-2013), Lightning (09-05-2013), MrBIG (09-04-2013), Numinous (09-04-2013), platinumrug (09-04-2013), Sensei-Q (09-06-2013), Uchiha09 (09-08-2013)
Old 09-04-2013, 12:42 PM   #36
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanericuser View Post
Are you throwing a temper tantrum because your hero isn't op. hehe

This chapter was nice as it shows the dynamics of how naruto has evolved. It reminds me of when sasuke saw naruto perform multi shadow clone jutsu and summoned gamabunta. If I had to compare it to anything else I would compare sasuke to vegeta. He has the power and skill but some how he always is just one step behind naruto who obviously is approaching goku level powers. Speaking of which here is a curious question, how far can a rasenshuriken travel before it explodes? Is there a timer attached or does it just fizzle out after a certain amount of time.
Of course he is OP, I am pointing out how dumb it is to have to take away an arm so he can barely do anything just to make naruto look good in comparison when he already has BM and sage mode. I mean BM MInato should be freaking god tier right now, but is missing an arm so he cannot use any of his time space jutsu, seals, bushins, just a rasengan lol. Which makes the power up of BM rather pointless.
It is just stupid. Hold mInato back with feelings for Obito and naruto so he cannot perform at his full ability, but taking his arm so he cannot even fight with 10% of his full abilities is just stupid.

WHats next, hashirama going to lose his hands so he cannot use Mokuton lol... Just so naruto can look good In comparison to a weakened version of hashirama...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 09-04-2013, 12:44 PM   #37
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Gotta admire KYF's dedication.

He finds a way to wank Minato in every chapter.
Yea, because Minato getting a Kurama BM is nothing to point out, right...

Such a hating douche...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 09-04-2013, 12:53 PM   #38
jeanericuser
Predictomatic 9000

jeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enough

Losing an arm is not exactly a new concept in anime but many have still managed to be pretty bad ass despite that. Do you remember how orochimaru was with those arms of his in necrotic state? Even with barely any use of his arms he was still able to wipe the floor with the other two sanin until Tsunade was forced to break her seal. Even then they still had a real pain of a time trying to beat him even if he had cameltoe oops I mean kabuto with him. Minato may have one or two tricks left but in terms of raw power naruto is pretty much outclassed him in that department now that he has HBM.
Old 09-04-2013, 12:57 PM   #39
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Well, if the DBZ parallelisms weren't evident enough, now we have extreme padding and Vegeta syndrome. Meh chapter that only gets interesting when Obito releases the Juubi for Eternal Tsukuyomi.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Emissary of Justice (09-06-2013), kael03 (09-04-2013)
Old 09-04-2013, 01:05 PM   #40
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Losing an arm is not exactly a new concept in anime but many have still managed to be pretty bad ass despite that. Do you remember how orochimaru was with those arms of his in necrotic state? Even with barely any use of his arms he was still able to wipe the floor with the other two sanin until Tsunade was forced to break her seal. Even then they still had a real pain of a time trying to beat him even if he had cameltoe oops I mean kabuto with him. Minato may have one or two tricks left but in terms of raw power naruto is pretty much outclassed him in that department now that he has HBM.
Lol, Minato can only perform a rasnegan now, nothing else...
: No summoning...
: No time space jutsu...
: No bushins...
: No seals...

And you think minato could be bad ass? Gaining BM was pointless of he cannot show what he is fully capable of with it using his time space jutsu, new jutsu, placing seals, ect...

I mean, an instant moving BM MInato is ridiculous and kishi took it away just so naruto can look good...
I want to see what Minato can do at full power with all his jutsu using Kurama Bijuu Mode... Not what he can do with a rasnegan because it is all he can do since he has only one arm...

And if BM cannot regenerate the arm or mInato use a Kyuubi chakra arm then it is likely up to either kabuto or Oro to fix the edo jutsu for Minato so his arm grows back...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 09-04-2013, 01:50 PM   #41
CrustaceaN
-

CrustaceaN is an unknown quantity at this point

Minato's only notable feat this chapter:
Crying like a faggot of a father that he is.
CrustaceaN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to CrustaceaN For This Useful Post:
-SassyLady- (09-04-2013), ask me anything (09-04-2013), kael03 (09-04-2013), MrBIG (09-04-2013), NeoKakarott023 (09-04-2013), Numinous (09-04-2013), platinumrug (09-04-2013), Sensei-Q (09-06-2013), Uchiha09 (09-08-2013)
Old 09-04-2013, 02:10 PM   #42
jeanericuser
Predictomatic 9000

Aw fuck it. Im not gonna bother debating with you cause you are so utterly enraptured with your precious that you are clearly losing your ability to think rationally.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jeanericuser For This Useful Post:
-SassyLady- (09-04-2013), ask me anything (09-04-2013), Human Rasengan (09-05-2013), kael03 (09-04-2013), Numinous (09-04-2013), platinumrug (09-04-2013), Sensei-Q (09-06-2013), Uchiha09 (09-08-2013)
Old 09-04-2013, 02:26 PM   #43
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Aw fuck it. Im not gonna bother debating with you cause you are so utterly enraptured with your precious that you are clearly losing your ability to think rationally.
Yea, because thinking mInato without all his jutsu, but the rasnegan, thus he could still be a badass is rational thinking... Right..

And I suppose hashirama without his hands to use any Mokuton or any other elements, weapons, seals, ect would still allow him to be bad ass too... right...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 09-04-2013, 02:40 PM   #44
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

In this thread: KYF getting butthurt at Kishi Worfing the shit out of Minato. And pardon me for transfering a talk from the previous chapter's thread, but I don't want to prolong it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
1). How about your translation of the creation of all things statement which was all fucked up... That shit was way off...
2). Please, if you can translate so many short things then why not one big thing? Yet you never do... no, it is likely you use someone else translation and tweak it to fit what you want to say...
  1. That translation had a single error that was really superficial and didn't deride at all the message of the original. Such a thing does not invalidate that translation or all others, you just cry foul because some of them go against your cherry-picking of scanlations
  2. Considering I only get the raws days after the scanlations groups get them (usually the next Saturday/Sunday), what's the use of translating a whole chapter? It'd be too time-consuming for its worth, considering only a few lines differ fundamentally from the two major scanlation groups. That's perhaps why you made the foolish remark that I simply tweaked existing translations, because you are too obtuse to realize that translations that use the same source and translate to the same language will obviously be similar. That's precisely why it's not worth translating a whole chapter, it'd simply be redundant.
Quote:
Not saying you are, but you are still ignoring logic while choosing the most illogical translation.
Wow, you're stupid. If Kishimoto wrote "the sky is purple", I'd translate it as "the sky is purple", no matter how obviously wrong it is. So your complaining makes no sense whatsoever.

Quote:
Im not going to translate what you wrote, I will translate from the raw directly... using google or w/e.
And I respect and applaud you for that. It's much better for you to know what you're talking about instead of professing clearly ignorant remarks.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (09-04-2013)
Old 09-04-2013, 04:06 PM   #45
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Should we officially change "worfing" to "minato-ing"? I mean, I was right in a sense in a debate with Num. I said there was a reason for Kishi bringing Minato back via ET that had nothing to do with Sasuke and the Uchihas. And I was right. Kishi has done nothing but shat on Minato.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (09-05-2013), MrBIG (09-04-2013), NeoKakarott023 (09-04-2013), platinumrug (09-04-2013)