VS Thread - Page 20 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 08-01-2011, 10:21 PM   #286
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: VS Thread

Quote:
Scarlet using Flight Armor while Knighting uses Silfolion Sonic Speed Sword.
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/fairy_...22/c180/8.html
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/fairy_...22/c180/9.html
But yeah Erza is slow as shit right?
I have already addressed the "sonic" attack feat. Show me panels of Erza reacting to high speed attacks from all angles, like the ones Lee dishes out while in gates.
Quote:
Erza eating some more damage
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/fairy_...2/c180/10.html
She gets shoved against a wall yet again. Seriously, this kind of damage is nothing special. Lee reduced the exam arena to a heap of rubble from the force of his speed alone.
Quote:
When destructive forces clash it destroys the entire battle area. Far more destructive than anything Lee is shown doing.
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/fairy_...22/c193/8.html
I already stated that she has the destruction feat advantage through that fight. However, I will point out 2 things: She didn't cause that damage alone, and the size of the place where they were fighting is inconsistent. Nevertheless, that is a good feat.

With that said, she and her Edolas version simply charged at one another. As I have already said many times, liner attacks are nothing Lee can't handle.

Quote:
For LOLZ Erza taking punches to the face.
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/fairy_...2/c193/10.html

Erza's head getting smacked into the ground causing it to shatter.
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/fairy_...2/c193/11.html
I hope you are not trying to pass those punches and damage as comparable to Lee's physical strikes. They didn't even break the rock they were standing on, that is pretty lame.

Quote:
Erza get's smacked around by a giant wood fist.
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/fairy_...5/c236/10.html
She hits the trunk below and causes no damage it. Wood fist fails.

Quote:
Erza taking direct explosion damage.
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/fairy_...5/c236/13.html
That wasn't an explosion. If you look at the surroundings there is 0 damage, that is most likely deflagation cause by that dude's release of magic.

Quote:
PS: It's fairly simple Lee uses so called trumps like Lotus which is not instant while Erza switches to Herculean armor. Once Lotus is finished she switches to something else like say Heaven's Wheel, Black Wing, Purgatory, Flight, or Morning Star Armor & uses something like Circle Sword, Blumenbatt, or Photon Slicer to quickly finish off the now injured Lee. Pretty basic strategy here Lee's best abilities actually put him at a handy cap while I've shown way more proof than needed to suggest that Erza can take a beating.
No.

What you have shown is that Erza can tank 1 big magic canon with her best defensive armor. She can withstand magic deflagation, and she has 1 huge attack with her fairy armor.

@Bold

Way to make a scenario where Lee is a moron. I can do that too.

Erza equips her Herculean armor and sits there, thinking that she has nothing to worry about since her defense is pretty high. Lee opens Gates and punches her square in the face, causing her to die.

See ?

All we can analyze what they have to work with. Lee has better speed, reaction ( explosive tag feat ) and movement, and he has the damage output to down Erza with a blow to the face, specially since there is no evidence of her ever dealing or tanking with heavy taijutsu such as his.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-21-2011, 09:17 PM   #287
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Arale (dr slump) vs luffy

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 06:59 AM   #288
kluang
One Punch Man

kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

boa hancock

vs

cardcaptor sakura

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Old 09-26-2011, 04:37 AM   #289
SylentEcho
Academy Student

SylentEcho is an unknown quantity at this point

Naruto beats Majin Boo?

Ok, my friend and I were having an anime discussion and he tells me that Naruto can beat fat Majin Boo this way;

When Boo tries to turn him into chocolate, Nauto makes a shadow clone and makes the shadow clone turn into chocolate in order to fool Boo, then he does a Fuuton-Rasen-Shuriken on him and since it's a molecular attack, it should fully destroy Boo.

My argument is that first of all, Boo resorts to turning people to chocolate much later during a fight. He will always fight first in which case Naruto wouldn't last 5 seconds.

Secondly, DBZ fights are really fast, fights that seem to go on for hours barely last a few minutes in DBZ time, so the amount of time Naruto takes to transform and form the rasen-shuriken would give Boo enough of an opening to headbutt him which would probably blow Naruto's brains out right there. Which means no bunshin, no rasen-shuriken.

Thirdly he says that since Naruto is faster than the old Raikage, he can keep up with Boo's speed. If that were true, most of his attacks would have little effect on Boo and Boo would catch him eventually coz he'll get beaten in stamina by a foe like him. The moment Naruto would stop to do a move like forming a Rasengan or anything else for that matter, Boo would catch him.

Another reason I can think of is this, Chakra is lifeforce, Ki is lifeforce too. There's no way that Naruto's chakra can even compare to Boo's. Naruto in sage mode is probably just as strong as Roshi (end of Dragon Ball) if even that. Remember, Roshi d could destroy practically everything on earth like mountains, landscape, (the MOON! ).

Can anyone think of other ways Naruto can beat Boo or Boo beating Naruto?
SylentEcho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 10:32 AM   #290
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SylentEcho View Post
Naruto beats Majin Boo?

Buu blows up the planet, moves on to another world. No way in hell Naruto can win, even with your "lolshadowclone" idea.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-26-2011), kluang (09-26-2011)
Old 09-26-2011, 11:35 AM   #291
kluang
One Punch Man

Quote:
Naruto beats Majin Boo?

Ok, my friend and I were having an anime discussion and he tells me that Naruto can beat fat Majin Boo this way;

When Boo tries to turn him into chocolate, Nauto makes a shadow clone and makes the shadow clone turn into chocolate in order to fool Boo, then he does a Fuuton-Rasen-Shuriken on him and since it's a molecular attack, it should fully destroy Boo.

My argument is that first of all, Boo resorts to turning people to chocolate much later during a fight. He will always fight first in which case Naruto wouldn't last 5 seconds.

Secondly, DBZ fights are really fast, fights that seem to go on for hours barely last a few minutes in DBZ time, so the amount of time Naruto takes to transform and form the rasen-shuriken would give Boo enough of an opening to headbutt him which would probably blow Naruto's brains out right there. Which means no bunshin, no rasen-shuriken.

Thirdly he says that since Naruto is faster than the old Raikage, he can keep up with Boo's speed. If that were true, most of his attacks would have little effect on Boo and Boo would catch him eventually coz he'll get beaten in stamina by a foe like him. The moment Naruto would stop to do a move like forming a Rasengan or anything else for that matter, Boo would catch him.

Another reason I can think of is this, Chakra is lifeforce, Ki is lifeforce too. There's no way that Naruto's chakra can even compare to Boo's. Naruto in sage mode is probably just as strong as Roshi (end of Dragon Ball) if even that. Remember, Roshi d could destroy practically everything on earth like mountains, landscape, (the MOON! ).

This as lulzy as that guy who claims itachi can beat galactus using amaterasu

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-26-2011), Vengeance (09-26-2011)
Old 09-28-2011, 04:32 PM   #292
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Naruto beats Majin Boo?
Are Kidding me? By the time Naruto does anything Boo would have already made him into orange covered candy and eat his ass before he could react.
Old 09-28-2011, 11:23 PM   #293
Senkradlol
Chuunin

Senkradlol is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Buu blows up the planet, moves on to another world. No way in hell Naruto can win, even with your "lolshadowclone" idea.
Well, he did say Fat buu...but I'd still say Fat Buu.
Senkradlol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 06:55 AM   #294
kluang
One Punch Man

A battle

Dai the Dragon Knight from the dragon quest anime

vs

Uzumaki Naruto from Naruto

For those who dont know Dai, let me simplify his abilities

He is build like a main character for a classic rpg. By the end of his series he have a master sword, he can shoot fire, ice and lightning magic and limited healing magic. Maybe because its dragon quest.

He is a half dragon. He have his own dragon symbol that grant him draconian strength, speed and stamina. His father give him his draconian symbol and he now have two of them and can double his dragon power. His father's symbol is a pure dragon knight symbol which grant him the offensive mountain blasting dragon roar, the defensive dragon aura and protect him from harm and battle memory ability. Battle memory means he have the accumulated wisdom, tactics, skill and experience of all the dragon knights before him.

Old 02-26-2012, 02:06 PM   #295
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Shuzen Akuha(from Rosario to Vampire season ii) vs Uchiha Sasuke, let me explain her abilities:

She is very skilled in martial arts(trained and became the best assassin for the Miu mafia family at age 13) and since she is a vampire, she contains superhuman stats(speed, strength, stamina, etc.) She also mastered the Jigen-Tou which is a special youjutsu(dark arts) that allows the user to postpone the dimension they are in, allowing them to pass through anything resulting in cutting ANYTHING(i.e the ultimate blade. Susanoo is useless.) She used the same principles as the Jigen-Tou to postpone her whole body allowing her to pass through objects and vice versa(like Tobi.) Who will win?
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 03:27 PM   #296
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
Shuzen Akuha(from Rosario to Vampire season ii) vs Uchiha Sasuke, let me explain her abilities:

She is very skilled in martial arts(trained and became the best assassin for the Miu mafia family at age 13) and since she is a vampire, she contains superhuman stats(speed, strength, stamina, etc.) She also mastered the Jigen-Tou which is a special youjutsu(dark arts) that allows the user to postpone the dimension they are in, allowing them to pass through anything resulting in cutting ANYTHING(i.e the ultimate blade. Susanoo is useless.) She used the same principles as the Jigen-Tou to postpone her whole body allowing her to pass through objects and vice versa(like Tobi.) Who will win?
Intangible form with attacks that can pierce anything? I think this is easy Shuzen takes it.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (02-26-2012)
Old 02-26-2012, 04:01 PM   #297
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

I dunno if genjutsu will work or not on her though. Sasuke might have that chance. I dunno maybe I should've made it easier. Naruto vs Krillin?
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 04:41 PM   #298
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
I dunno if genjutsu will work or not on her though. Sasuke might have that chance. I dunno maybe I should've made it easier. Naruto vs Krillin?
LMAO Krillin isn't actually weak dude... He can obviously take a beating, is shown dodging hits from Cell, & has destructo disk that can cut mountains into pieces.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 12:01 AM   #299
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

Here's a thought:

Erza Scarlet VS Boa Hancock.
Old 09-05-2013, 12:28 AM   #300
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by -SassyLady- View Post
Here's a thought:

Erza Scarlet VS Boa Hancock.
Erza would get into her ass....All Boa seems to have is haki which is strong..but not strong enough for Mrs. Tony Stark Armor. Boa can turn her enemies to stone and seduce them. Being a woman most of her tricks will not work against Erza who has over 1000 diff armors and pretty decent magic quantity. Boa will shoot arrows and Erza will switch and switch and end my fav snake Lady.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote