Bleach 547 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-04-2013, 04:59 AM   #1
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,286 Times in 2,927 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Bleach 547

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/547/2

Here it is.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-04-2013, 05:11 AM   #2
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: Bleach 547

so they have been there all along...and outside that the mad scientist was working on a repellent against the shadows....

I ain't bitching...but surely he could of done better....after such a wait...i wanted a little more

Last edited by apacolypz; 09-04-2013 at 05:35 AM.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (09-04-2013)
Old 09-04-2013, 05:29 AM   #3
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

And the 5 week break ends, 7 weeks later.

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 05:52 AM   #4
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Sheesh, he coulda kept that one.

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 08:09 AM   #5
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

It was okay, nobody instantly got crushed this time, I think Mayuri's outfit is weird, but I dig his preparedness. There should've been battling of some kind, or the other areas like either above, or where Kisuke is that they got the info about the invasion. Could've been worse.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 09:08 AM   #6
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
so they have been there all along...and outside that the mad scientist was working on a repellent against the shadows....

I ain't bitching...but surely he could of done better....after such a wait...i wanted a little more
After a freaking month, there should have been like 30-40 pages for this issue. This was a pathetic excuse... even for this manga. I did hint at it though... Hiro (FT) and Kishi (Nardo) have slowed their progressions down to epic proportions, but we had to wait to see Kubo, the King of all Trolls, come out and make a sloth seem like Speedy Gonzales.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (09-04-2013), Gakure (09-04-2013), NeoKakarott023 (09-04-2013), platinumrug (09-04-2013), Uchiha09 (09-08-2013)
Old 09-04-2013, 09:12 AM   #7
apacolypz
ANBU

agreed...after saying to his readers..." I want to take a break and come up with something to really blow your heads off! Get ready for.....this bs"
Old 09-04-2013, 10:32 AM   #8
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

Don't know if I should comment on this chapter or not....
Old 09-04-2013, 08:39 PM   #9
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,601 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

I only have 2 observations on the chapter to share. The first being that if the Quincy have been hiding in the shadows for all this time, why didn't they act before. They could have been using this power to assassinate shinigami for a long time now. Hell anytime something big happens in SS they could have slipped out and made a few people go missing and nobody would have been able to explain it.

Secondly, if all of SS just physically disappeared, I'm guessing that includes the prison that was holding Aizen too right? I think you guys see where I'm going with this.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 09:23 PM   #10
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
I only have 2 observations on the chapter to share. The first being that if the Quincy have been hiding in the shadows for all this time, why didn't they act before. They could have been using this power to assassinate shinigami for a long time now. Hell anytime something big happens in SS they could have slipped out and made a few people go missing and nobody would have been able to explain it.

Secondly, if all of SS just physically disappeared, I'm guessing that includes the prison that was holding Aizen too right? I think you guys see where I'm going with this.
Don't forget:
Kubo Tite, King of all Trolls!!! Remember, we were supposedly supposed to see Grimmjow in this arc.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 09:38 PM   #11
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,774 Times in 930 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Quote:

If Aizen escapes on whose side do you think he'll be fighting from?
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 12:02 AM   #12
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,601 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiegel View Post
If Aizen escapes on whose side do you think he'll be fighting from?
His side. I would bet money that everything that has happened in this arc will be revealed as part of Aizens master plans from the very beginning.

Warning: Crazy theory (which will probably turn out true due to horrible writing) detailed below!!!

Aizen will reveal that he's known for centuries about the existence of the Quincy hiding in SS through the use of his Zanpakuto. Just as Aizens shikia ability allows him to hypnotize people and make them witness realistic looking illusions, his Bankai ability allows him to do the opposite. That is to say it allows him to see through anything created by reaitsu that would obstruct his 5 senses. This includes kido, seals, and even barriers like the ones the quincy have been hiding behind.

It is for this reason Aizen became aware of them but knew he lacked the power necessary to oppose them. So for over a century he watched them carefully while not letting on that he was aware of their presence. After his preliminary research with Vizard and the primitive Arrancar was complete, he used the incidents of the "rukia rescue" arc as an excuse to flee to Hueco Mundo where he could continue with the next phases of his plans completely free of their (the quincies) observations.

Later after Aizens imprisonment in SS, the Quincies invaded Hueco Mundo and enslaved the Hollow/arrancar in that place, and even captured Harribel. This was done purely because Juha Bach was nervous about what Aizen had been planning after he escaped from their observation of him in SS. After some interrogations and searching they concluded Aizen hadn't done anything that would effect their plans, and that he wouldn't be a problem.

What they didn't know was the things they had been searching for in Hueco Mundo had already been taken from there by Mayuri long before they showed up. Aizen set it up where Mayuri was "allowed" to find it so he could use it for SS fight against the Quincy. Now that the Quincy have essentially erased most of SS freeing Aizen from his imprisonment, he'll wait in a dark recess until everybody has thoroughly slaughtered each other. Once (most of) the Zero Squad shows up and get distracted he'll hijack their ride back to the Kings Dimension where Ichigo is just finishing up the last of his recovery.

Aizen will get defeated a 2nd time, confessing his faith in Ichigo's power to beat Juha Bach (and whoever else), and restore the balance of the universe or whatever. Ichigo will then go down to SS and face the Quincies at the peak of the battle, beating him in an piss poor excuse for a finale.

/fin

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
Gakure (09-05-2013), NeoKakarott023 (09-05-2013), platinumrug (09-06-2013), Pritha (09-06-2013), Spiegel (09-05-2013), Uchiha09 (09-08-2013), woody_3162 (09-09-2013)
Old 09-05-2013, 08:22 AM   #13
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,025 Times in 584 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

^Hahaha @AMA. Nice theory you got there. Kubo should do this.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gakure For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-06-2013)
Old 09-06-2013, 05:35 AM   #14
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

Quote:
His side. I would bet money that everything that has happened in this arc will be revealed as part of Aizens master plans from the very beginning.

Warning: Crazy theory (which will probably turn out true due to horrible writing) detailed below!!!

Aizen will reveal that he's known for centuries about the existence of the Quincy hiding in SS through the use of his Zanpakuto. Just as Aizens shikia ability allows him to hypnotize people and make them witness realistic looking illusions, his Bankai ability allows him to do the opposite. That is to say it allows him to see through anything created by reaitsu that would obstruct his 5 senses. This includes kido, seals, and even barriers like the ones the quincy have been hiding behind.

It is for this reason Aizen became aware of them but knew he lacked the power necessary to oppose them. So for over a century he watched them carefully while not letting on that he was aware of their presence. After his preliminary research with Vizard and the primitive Arrancar was complete, he used the incidents of the "rukia rescue" arc as an excuse to flee to Hueco Mundo where he could continue with the next phases of his plans completely free of their (the quincies) observations.

Later after Aizens imprisonment in SS, the Quincies invaded Hueco Mundo and enslaved the Hollow/arrancar in that place, and even captured Harribel. This was done purely because Juha Bach was nervous about what Aizen had been planning after he escaped from their observation of him in SS. After some interrogations and searching they concluded Aizen hadn't done anything that would effect their plans, and that he wouldn't be a problem.

What they didn't know was the things they had been searching for in Hueco Mundo had already been taken from there by Mayuri long before they showed up. Aizen set it up where Mayuri was "allowed" to find it so he could use it for SS fight against the Quincy. Now that the Quincy have essentially erased most of SS freeing Aizen from his imprisonment, he'll wait in a dark recess until everybody has thoroughly slaughtered each other. Once (most of) the Zero Squad shows up and get distracted he'll hijack their ride back to the Kings Dimension where Ichigo is just finishing up the last of his recovery.

Aizen will get defeated a 2nd time, confessing his faith in Ichigo's power to beat Juha Bach (and whoever else), and restore the balance of the universe or whatever. Ichigo will then go down to SS and face the Quincies at the peak of the battle, beating him in an piss poor excuse for a finale.

/fin
You say this is bad, but this is actually how it should happen with some tweaks of course made by Kubo (which will ultimately make it worse). That'd make Aizen even more devious than he already is.
ask me anything (09-06-2013), woody_3162 (09-09-2013)
Old 09-06-2013, 05:53 AM   #15
apacolypz
ANBU

Yeah devious but actually it rounds out his character. Aizen would actually be acting as a protector if you will of SS. Even though he went through extreme measures to research his experiments and cast SS into a chaotic hell, his softer side had faith in the shinigami resistance against the hidden Quincy. Even though fighting Ichigo for the second time will prove the first encounter wasn't a fluke. Nor will he ever surpass Ichigo. Aizen lives to be the best and sit at the top...He cannot evolve to catch Kurosaki though he can elevate him and widen the gap between them. Ichigo looks like his power may be close to his final getsuga form. If Aizen does fall to Ichigo again he will give him either information or some type of powerup. I hate the fact that Ichigo hasn't learned any kido or anything new to help in his fights. Yeah new blades but nothing unexpected. Yeah that was the main difference between Aizen and Ichigo..Ichigo believes and had faith in Zangetsu but Aizen had no connection to his blade nor his zanpaktou. Ichigo believes in his own power and nothing else. Aizen believes everything is beneath him, kido spells and everything. Anyway I like the idea of Aizen somewhat redeeming his cursed nature.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-06-2013), platinumrug (09-10-2013), woody_3162 (09-09-2013)